Welcome Guest
You last visited April 29, 2017, 5:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 1/1 - 1/31/2010

Topic closed. 6529 replies. Last post 7 years ago by B4badu44.

Page 397 of 436
PrintE-mailLink
Earth, USA
United States
Member #80332
September 24, 2009
44211 Posts
Posted: January 30, 2010, 12:00 am - IP Logged

Vergie with everybody movin in whats that cats gonna do,sleep outside in da cold?

Hee Hee Hee....

crow you a fool...lol Green laughthe cats aint havin it..they gonna be under the bed thinkin "what the hell is goin on"

United States
    Member #69530
    January 11, 2009
    7803 Posts
    Posted: January 30, 2010, 12:01 am - IP Logged

Did you get'em again Crow?

I am moving to the pick 4 and bout to release Hell in many states. Be on the look out NC players. " Pi never Lie"

I honestly try to help everyone around here....i dont think you can find any of my posts where I brag about the money I win....I loose just like everyone else I openly admit that...

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
      North Carolina
      United States
      Member #75096
      May 26, 2009
      7136 Posts

crow you a fool...lol Green laughthe cats aint havin it..they gonna be under the bed thinkin "what the hell is goin on"

Green laugh

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

greensboro
        United States
        Member #68726
        December 29, 2008
        420 Posts

first of all chella ...i was have not said anything to you on here....you better leave me alone!!!!!!!thinking you all of that with your little tatto!!!..and little truck...thinking that you is queen latifa or something...in which you aint!!!!...don't go there!!! whith me

United States
          Member #85278
          January 12, 2010
          106 Posts
          Posted: January 30, 2010, 12:02 am - IP Logged

why would god favor you in gambling...be real??????

Because non of us are perfect.

Earth, USA
            United States
            Member #80332
            September 24, 2009
            44211 Posts
            Posted: January 30, 2010, 12:02 am - IP Logged

Green laughthis is not happening

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
              Member #69169
              January 5, 2009
              2122 Posts
              Posted: January 30, 2010, 12:03 am - IP Logged

I just used the included text to respond to you. lets not go there again Crow

"Many Strategies|One Game"

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
                North Carolina
                United States
                Member #59855
                March 29, 2008
                32603 Posts
                Posted: January 30, 2010, 12:03 am - IP Logged

Partyshake your groove thang ..shake your groove thang yeah yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  934...Lurking

finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....got them pigs' feet in the freezer..bacon...ham...yep hocks too....ears......chops..you name it...i've got it....

...oh no..that high pitched squealing ya'll heard around 4:00pm today......THAT WAS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

CONGRATS TO ALL THAT GOT SOME OF TODAY'S MIDDAY .....934! Dance

It's snowing ....nice big fluffy flakes!

Way to go ConstantlyB!Party

I thought of you the minute 934 fell at midday that you tore it out of it's frame!

I heard you squealing all the way here in Greensboro today!Big Grin

It's snowing here too...I saw Van Denton from channel 10 on Fox 8 in the store this afternoon & he told us it was coming and would be big and he's right!

So happy for you!See Ya!

North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #75096
                  May 26, 2009
                  7136 Posts
                  Posted: January 30, 2010, 12:05 am - IP Logged

I honestly try to help everyone around here....i dont think you can find any of my posts where I brag about the money I win....I loose just like everyone else I openly admit that...

we all loose and they like that Crow.... oh the devil loves for you too loose but when you win it is a problem I will continue and that is all I have to say... and also as long as they can get numbers from me they are good... i forgot.... wow what a fake person blessings me for numbers...

United States
                    Member #69530
                    January 11, 2009
                    7803 Posts
                    Posted: January 30, 2010, 12:07 am - IP Logged

I just used the included text to respond to you. lets not go there again Crow

I didnt mean it in that way...it was a misunderstanding.... it was more of a rhetorical rebuttal regarding toosexy's post about bragging...

Earth, USA
                      United States
                      Member #80332
                      September 24, 2009
                      44211 Posts
                      Posted: January 30, 2010, 12:07 am - IP Logged

Vergie i'm serious...what kind of luck does one have to have in order to have the winning number .....AND STILL LOOSE.....thats some out of this world luck, and i want in on it..you are a walkin talkin money machine....Green laugh

North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #75096
                        May 26, 2009
                        7136 Posts
                        Posted: January 30, 2010, 12:10 am - IP Logged

first of all chella ...i was have not said anything to you on here....you better leave me alone!!!!!!!thinking you all of that with your little tatto!!!..and little truck...thinking that you is queen latifa or something...in which you aint!!!!...don't go there!!! whith me

Oh toosexxy26, I dont have to sweat myself on here buddy you are referring to whoevever an you are fake I say blessings to others who else you talking about and anyone can brag and put up there winnings and do what they want to... Why not show your face buddy.... I am not fake and far from it... I am a real woman who gets money... you are the little 24 year old begging me for numbers and sweating me hard... stop playing yourself and please go and do something for yourself... You will not win with an attitude like that and dont PM me anymore for anything.... If I recall buddy you were blessing me this morning should I show it?  Oh you dont want me to do that.. I am sick of you fake boys on here try me..... Stop asking me for NUMBERS... I dont ask anyone on here I gets mine and help so many others get theres.... you know what I do so handle your self buddy and go to sleep... Go too sleep.....

North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #59855
                          March 29, 2008
                          32603 Posts
                          Posted: January 30, 2010, 12:10 am - IP Logged

we all loose and they like that Crow.... oh the devil loves for you too loose but when you win it is a problem I will continue and that is all I have to say... and also as long as they can get numbers from me they are good... i forgot.... wow what a fake person blessings me for numbers...

All I can say is thank goodness I don't ask anybody for numbers.

I used to ask for help but found out I really don't need it...anybody can figure out the p3 numbers if they will just do the work it takes to figure it out.

North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #59855
                            March 29, 2008
                            32603 Posts
                            Posted: January 30, 2010, 12:13 am - IP Logged

Vergie i'm serious...what kind of luck does one have to have in order to have the winning number .....AND STILL LOOSE.....thats some out of this world luck, and i want in on it..you are a walkin talkin money machine....Green laugh

I don't know about a walkin talkin money machine...let me see if I can win at Mega Millions and then you can call me that!

Then on the other hand YOU are the walkin takin money machine yourself!Big Grin

North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #75096
                              May 26, 2009
                              7136 Posts
                              Posted: January 30, 2010, 12:15 am - IP Logged

All I can say is thank goodness I don't ask anybody for numbers.

I used to ask for help but found out I really don't need it...anybody can figure out the p3 numbers if they will just do the work it takes to figure it out.

YOu are right Verige and I dont hit all the time and when I do I do..... however, sometimes I can have the pair but miss the number..... If they do there own work they can do it like you said...... I use to ask for help and to be honest you were the first person on here to talk to me.... I had to figure it out on my own no one would help me but I dont do others like that... Now they PM the hell out of me and rude as hell just give me the numbers.. Hell no! I will not allow anyone to talk to me like that and that is what he did after I have been helping him.  He needs to stop.... I dont need this place but nice people up here and that is why I dont post my pairs daily people like that who dont appreciate anything you do for them. Let him get it himself.

Page 397 of 436