Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 1/1 - 1/31/2010

Topic closed. 6529 replies. Last post 7 years ago by B4badu44.

Page 402 of 436
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1630
June 7, 2003
6011 Posts
Posted: January 30, 2010, 10:45 am - IP Logged

656 secret stack
656 mirror stacks
656 101
090 545
212 767
656 pooper scooper express

78x 79x 80x

it was errywhere !!! 674 Green laugh

Congratulations Technics!!!! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angel Angel Angel 2 Angel 1 Angel 3 Angel 2 Christmas Angel Angel 3 Snow Angel 

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #75096
    May 26, 2009
    7136 Posts
    Posted: January 30, 2010, 10:45 am - IP Logged

i am on here to help people also ....and not to cause drama...and i have been on this site for a long time...the only thing that i ask chella..was what pairs she was playing to that i can compare my lottery system..that i

purchase...why do stuff for people...and then talk about it...then it was not from your heart then...i have sent her numbers...and pairs as well..i ask her what kind of work out that she use...she said that she do not give it out......the only response i said to her is what ever!!!!!!  that is all i said...then she comes back and said that she want be disrespected!!!!by no one  on here!!! if you don't believe  me tell her to post the pms i sent her

Look boy that is not all and leave it alone okay.... I have helped you and for you to even open your mouth has got to stop... You started it last night and you keep coming on here with you negative attitude... Leave it alone.... you have dont this to MM, me as well as others on here begging and then when they dont give you any numbers you now have a problem.  Just leave it alone and you were calling names and you know it..... with my little tattoo, boy please, just go do you and stop talking and help others if that is what you do okay... please just go and help others.  You told me if your pairs dont hit you would not post anymore do you remember that... well I never responded to that because I dont disrespect your work and I would never do it so dont do anyone else on here.... You and Willie beg, beg beg and when it is all over and people stop giving it to you then Bam you go off, just do what you do and you dont give me numbers...... lets keep it real. It is a new day lets talk money and that is all... I gets money and people on here hate it.  Well who cares... For a change give me a number and bless me... I do you and have for months.

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

United States
      Member #1630
      June 7, 2003
      6011 Posts
      Posted: January 30, 2010, 10:49 am - IP Logged

Taterman I hope you got it... I said it 64x or maybe the 94x come back... and there it is......Party

B4 I hope you got it...... we just talked about it... so if you did not I will be so mad at you....... and then will not give out any more pairs...lol..... whooooooo.....Party

Congratulations Chella!!!!! Way to go!!!!!!!! Angel Glitter Angel Glitter Text Angel 2 Angel Angel Angel 3 Angel 3 Angel 1 Christmas Angel Angel 2 Angel 2 

North Carolina
        United States
        Member #75096
        May 26, 2009
        7136 Posts

i am on here to help people also ....and not to cause drama...and i have been on this site for a long time...the only thing that i ask chella..was what pairs she was playing to that i can compare my lottery system..that i

purchase...why do stuff for people...and then talk about it...then it was not from your heart then...i have sent her numbers...and pairs as well..i ask her what kind of work out that she use...she said that she do not give it out......the only response i said to her is what ever!!!!!!  that is all i said...then she comes back and said that she want be disrespected!!!!by no one  on here!!! if you don't believe  me tell her to post the pms i sent her

Nothing you sent me hit or have I ever asked you for anything boy NO! I dont ask anyone on here so stop playing yourself.  PLEASE! I got what I need you want to I have just do me a favor and keep my name out ya mouth and we will be cool cause I bless you from my heart.  Just go cry me a river some where else and stop trying to make yourself look good.... You are not real.  When I give others pairs that is not a problem and they are comparing to there works..... that is it.  My pairs are on fire and you know this MAN!

sdc027's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
          Dodge City
          United States
          Member #85186
          January 10, 2010
          2740 Posts

Chella ---See Ya!

greensboro
            United States
            Member #68726
            December 29, 2008
            409 Posts
            Posted: January 30, 2010, 10:50 am - IP Logged

you posted my name this morning..using me for an example...which is not right..i post in the open if i have some information to share with people on here!!!!!tell her to post i what i told her if that is disreespect...i have not said one word to you at all never have...what do she post on here....that help's other people on here ....i am tired of this childish stuff...let it go...you picked it right back up...to me that is childish every body win some money on here today!!!!! i apoligize to you chella...if you think i offend you...even though i don't feel like i did!!!!i am truly blessed...just to be here living...because the one i served supply all my needs...every one here be blessed ...i mean everyone

jmidgette's avatar - batman38

United States
              Member #82485
              November 14, 2009
              183 Posts

Hi Technics, I see you have 974 on your list.  An older man was in the store last night and put 10 straight and 5 any on that number.  He told me to keep it for the next 4 or 5 days and to play it straight.  I can't play it for that much, but believe me, I listen to what other people says.  So for everyone who think it's worth playing, please get on it.

I am also playing 777, 677,080, 099, 369

769 (hot) Wink

AKA DIVA I

United States
                Member #85278
                January 12, 2010
                106 Posts

Thanks tech I see a few numbers I like today

United States
                  Member #1630
                  June 7, 2003
                  6011 Posts
                  Posted: January 30, 2010, 10:51 am - IP Logged

Great job Crow I am telling you the pairs are awesome you will hit them in the head when they come here as well..... congrats........

Congratulations Crow!!!! Way to go!!!!!!! Cheerleader 1 Megaphone Megaphone Cheerleader 1 Megaphone Megaphone Cheerleader 1 Megaphone Megaphone Cheerleader 1 Megaphone Cheerleader 1 Cheerleader 1 Megaphone Megaphone Cheerleader 1 Megaphone Megaphone 

Angel19's avatar - disney25
                    nashville n.c.
                    United States
                    Member #78433
                    August 14, 2009
                    1547 Posts
                    Posted: January 30, 2010, 10:51 am - IP Logged

674 SECRET STACK
                    Shoveling Snow

674 MIRROR STACKS
                    674 129
                    018 563
                    230 785
                    Snow Angel

674 POOPER SCOOPER
                    790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799
                    800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809
                    810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819
                    Snow Blower

TECHNICS LOTTERY FOR FOOLS
                    A LOTTOLAUGHS CREATION
                    674 EDITION

726 837 948
                    716 827 938
                    706 817 928
                    796 807 918
                    GOOD LUCK NC PLAYERS

Buried In Snow

Tech these stacks are awesome...Thanks for posting them..good luck

The Hitman's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                      Fayetteville Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #71666
                      March 1, 2009
                      4885 Posts
                      Posted: January 30, 2010, 10:52 am - IP Logged

Hi Technics, I see you have 974 on your list.  An older man was in the store last night and put 10 straight and 5 any on that number.  He told me to keep it for the next 4 or 5 days and to play it straight.  I can't play it for that much, but believe me, I listen to what other people says.  So for everyone who think it's worth playing, please get on it.

I am also playing 777, 677,080, 099, 369

769 (hot) Wink

769 I like as 967

I pay my bills with lottery money - I get it get it!

North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #75096
                        May 26, 2009
                        7136 Posts
                        Posted: January 30, 2010, 10:52 am - IP Logged

you posted my name this morning..using me for an example...which is not right..i post in the open if i have some information to share with people on here!!!!!tell her to post i what i told her if that is disreespect...i have not said one word to you at all never have...what do she post on here....that help's other people on here ....i am tired of this childish stuff...let it go...you picked it right back up...to me that is childish every body win some money on here today!!!!! i apoligize to you chella...if you think i offend you...even though i don't feel like i did!!!!i am truly blessed...just to be here living...because the one i served supply all my needs...every one here be blessed ...i mean everyone

Well have a bless day and win some money okay.....

United States
                          Member #1630
                          June 7, 2003
                          6011 Posts
                          Posted: January 30, 2010, 10:53 am - IP Logged

You did it again Hitman... blessings to you.....Party

Congratulations the Hitman!!!!!! Way to go!!!!!!

Cheerleader Toss 2 Cheerleader 2 Cheerleader Toss 1 Cheeleader Jump Cheerleader Toss 2 Cheerleader Toss 2 Cheerleader 2 Cheeleader Jump Cheerleader Toss 1 Cheerleader Toss 1 Cheerleader Toss 2 Cheerleader Toss 2 Cheeleader Jump Cheeleader Jump Cheerleader 2 

North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #75096
                            May 26, 2009
                            7136 Posts
                            Posted: January 30, 2010, 10:54 am - IP Logged

Chella ---See Ya!

See Ya! Hello and sorry buddy blessings to you today lets win cause I feel a blessings coming on today.......

jmidgette's avatar - batman38

United States
                              Member #82485
                              November 14, 2009
                              183 Posts
                              Posted: January 30, 2010, 10:56 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the tip.  I will just combo it to ensure at least 250.00 if it comes out. 

Have a wonderful snowy day.

AKA DIVA I

Page 402 of 436