Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 5:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 1/1 - 1/31/2010

Topic closed. 6529 replies. Last post 7 years ago by B4badu44.

Page 398 of 436
PrintE-mailLink
Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
Earth, USA
United States
Member #80332
September 24, 2009
44175 Posts
Posted: January 30, 2010, 12:15 am - IP Logged

I don't know about a walkin talkin money machine...let me see if I can win at Mega Millions and then you can call me that!

Then on the other hand YOU are the walkin takin money machine yourself!Big Grin

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhShock 5

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #75096
    May 26, 2009
    7136 Posts
    Posted: January 30, 2010, 12:17 am - IP Logged

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhShock 5

Green laugh

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

United States
      Member #69530
      January 11, 2009
      7803 Posts
      Posted: January 30, 2010, 12:18 am - IP Logged

All I can say is thank goodness I don't ask anybody for numbers.

I used to ask for help but found out I really don't need it...anybody can figure out the p3 numbers if they will just do the work it takes to figure it out.

What!

Anybody can figure this stuff out?

Ive been working on this hypergeometric probability formula for over two months now and have run into a road block because I can't get the percentage value for repeats figured in correctly...

This stuff is pretty hard Vergie..

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #59855
        March 29, 2008
        31851 Posts
        Posted: January 30, 2010, 12:21 am - IP Logged

YOu are right Verige and I dont hit all the time and when I do I do..... however, sometimes I can have the pair but miss the number..... If they do there own work they can do it like you said...... I use to ask for help and to be honest you were the first person on here to talk to me.... I had to figure it out on my own no one would help me but I dont do others like that... Now they PM the hell out of me and rude as hell just give me the numbers.. Hell no! I will not allow anyone to talk to me like that and that is what he did after I have been helping him.  He needs to stop.... I dont need this place but nice people up here and that is why I dont post my pairs daily people like that who dont appreciate anything you do for them. Let him get it himself.

Chella why don't you do like some of the old-timers here on LP do (not talking about NC) but they let their mailbox fill up and don't delete their messages..then nobody can bother them...you talk to your friends by phone & text so why don't you try that?...then you can have a little peace.

I just don't let anyone get my dander up anymore if I can help it...I figured out that life is too short for that & I want to be happy.

Don't sweat all of the bad stuff...just ignore it & you know you can block people on here and you don't even have to read their posts so then you don't have to worry about it.

If enough people block them out then they will just have to post their fussing to themselves...Big Grin

United States
          Member #69530
          January 11, 2009
          7803 Posts
          Posted: January 30, 2010, 12:22 am - IP Logged

YOu are right Verige and I dont hit all the time and when I do I do..... however, sometimes I can have the pair but miss the number..... If they do there own work they can do it like you said...... I use to ask for help and to be honest you were the first person on here to talk to me.... I had to figure it out on my own no one would help me but I dont do others like that... Now they PM the hell out of me and rude as hell just give me the numbers.. Hell no! I will not allow anyone to talk to me like that and that is what he did after I have been helping him.  He needs to stop.... I dont need this place but nice people up here and that is why I dont post my pairs daily people like that who dont appreciate anything you do for them. Let him get it himself.

Chella?

I have to be totaly honest here.....figuring those pairs takes a lot of time....heres is why:

I have to figure back for hundreds of generations just to come up with them and to see which holds the highest likelihood of an appearence...

it aint easy...

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
            Earth, USA
            United States
            Member #80332
            September 24, 2009
            44175 Posts
            Posted: January 30, 2010, 12:23 am - IP Logged

Chella why don't you do like some of the old-timers here on LP do (not talking about NC) but they let their mailbox fill up and don't delete their messages..then nobody can bother them...you talk to your friends by phone & text so why don't you try that?...then you can have a little peace.

I just don't let anyone get my dander up anymore if I can help it...I figured out that life is too short for that & I want to be happy.

Don't sweat all of the bad stuff...just ignore it & you know you can block people on here and you don't even have to read their posts so then you don't have to worry about it.

If enough people block them out then they will just have to post their fussing to themselves...Big Grin

taking notes Writing

North Carolina
              United States
              Member #75096
              May 26, 2009
              7136 Posts
              Posted: January 30, 2010, 12:25 am - IP Logged

Yes thanks someone else told me to do that and I think I just may do that..... I just wish sometimes we had our private rooms and then everyone could share there numbers and hit daily if possible without confussion cause everyone would bring all they are playing to the table.. that would be fun.....sort of like people do at work you know play together and win big... cause we would tear NC up you know....

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #59855
                March 29, 2008
                31851 Posts
                Posted: January 30, 2010, 12:27 am - IP Logged

What!

Anybody can figure this stuff out?

Ive been working on this hypergeometric probability formula for over two months now and have run into a road block because I can't get the percentage value for repeats figured in correctly...

This stuff is pretty hard Vergie..

It's not that hard to me...I enjoy it & do it my simple little way...I got my 18th hit with 934 today for this month so something is working for me & I've posted every picture of every win.

I'm not going to win every time...nobody is & I'll have my down time again too but have not hit the down time in awhile so going to enjoy it while it lasts and have fun with it.

We appreciate your hard work Crow but there are other ways to come up with winners too as I've told you before & you seemed to understand at the time.

North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #75096
                  May 26, 2009
                  7136 Posts
                  Posted: January 30, 2010, 12:28 am - IP Logged

Chella?

I have to be totaly honest here.....figuring those pairs takes a lot of time....heres is why:

I have to figure back for hundreds of generations just to come up with them and to see which holds the highest likelihood of an appearence...

it aint easy...

Crow what works for you is good but me doing my pairs dont take long then I try to back track a little but you go more into then I do... like for tonight my pairs were 05 81 46 22 06 82 51 37 now the 46 pair hit.. but like I was telling a few people earlier 94 came today from 746 workout I had and when that happened and i saw the 64x I said the 94 or 64 may pop again so I played the pair... now I have not narrowed the number down.. well sometimes I can when I do my other workouts it gives me a number I am lookin for and can kill the number you know but everyone have there ways of doing things... like the sums I gave you it was given to me... but see how they broke down the numbers... everyone has there own way of doing numbers that works for them.

North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #59855
                    March 29, 2008
                    31851 Posts
                    Posted: January 30, 2010, 12:33 am - IP Logged

taking notes Writing

Downhere, S.C.
                      United States
                      Member #35033
                      March 11, 2006
                      1956 Posts
                      Posted: January 30, 2010, 12:34 am - IP Logged

I Agree! That's Right

US FlagPlease Pray For Our Troops And Their Families.

United States
                        Member #69530
                        January 11, 2009
                        7803 Posts
                        Posted: January 30, 2010, 12:34 am - IP Logged

It's not that hard to me...I enjoy it & do it my simple little way...I got my 18th hit with 934 today for this month so something is working for me & I've posted every picture of every win.

I'm not going to win every time...nobody is & I'll have my down time again too but have not hit the down time in awhile so going to enjoy it while it lasts and have fun with it.

We appreciate your hard work Crow but there are other ways to come up with winners too as I've told you before & you seemed to understand at the time.

I understand  you got your 18th hit .... and thats all cool,however the goal is 40+ hits in a month like Ive said in the past...thats how real money is made...

WE all need to be bringing in about $40,000 a month just to be real

With every bit of information I gather and test I feel I'm getting closer and closer and closer....

Somewhere over the rainbow is more than just a dream...

North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #59855
                          March 29, 2008
                          31851 Posts
                          Posted: January 30, 2010, 12:40 am - IP Logged

I understand  you got your 18th hit .... and thats all cool,however the goal is 40+ hits in a month like Ive said in the past...thats how real money is made...

WE all need to be bringing in about $40,000 a month just to be real

With every bit of information I gather and test I feel I'm getting closer and closer and closer....

Somewhere over the rainbow is more than just a dream...

I'd love to meet somebody that's bringing in $40,000 a month from the lottery!  That'll be the day!...right now I'm happy with the amt. of hits I get and grateful for every one no matter how small they are...but give me time I'm working on trying to get some straight hits...maybe it'll happen before long!

Meanwhile thanks again for all you do...I do my little thing and come up with my numbers my way & then come on here & see what you, Technics, Wpb, NCJB, Jordan & others have & if I see a number I have already come up with that makes me feel better.

Everybody has to do what they think is best for them to win.

Good luck Crow!See Ya!

United States
                            Member #69530
                            January 11, 2009
                            7803 Posts
                            Posted: January 30, 2010, 12:42 am - IP Logged

Crow what works for you is good but me doing my pairs dont take long then I try to back track a little but you go more into then I do... like for tonight my pairs were 05 81 46 22 06 82 51 37 now the 46 pair hit.. but like I was telling a few people earlier 94 came today from 746 workout I had and when that happened and i saw the 64x I said the 94 or 64 may pop again so I played the pair... now I have not narrowed the number down.. well sometimes I can when I do my other workouts it gives me a number I am lookin for and can kill the number you know but everyone have there ways of doing things... like the sums I gave you it was given to me... but see how they broke down the numbers... everyone has there own way of doing numbers that works for them.

I understand what you mean...Ive been really trying to break those pairs down to about 12-15 high 85%+....... but it is VERY VERY difficult....

I dont know if I can put together an algorithm that will allow me to do this which is why the pairs are stuck on 30...

North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #75096
                              May 26, 2009
                              7136 Posts
                              Posted: January 30, 2010, 12:49 am - IP Logged

I understand what you mean...Ive been really trying to break those pairs down to about 12-15 high 85%+....... but it is VERY VERY difficult....

I dont know if I can put together an algorithm that will allow me to do this which is why the pairs are stuck on 30...

Crow you are the man on here buddy and you take a lot of time doing your numbers, I am proud of ya..... cause you do know your work......Hurray!

Page 398 of 436