Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 8:41 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

You know you've been playing lotto a while when...

Topic closed. 70 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
CA
United States
Member #57222
December 23, 2007
587 Posts
Posted: January 13, 2010, 10:12 am - IP Logged

LadyM You have me roling LmAOOOOOOoo This is the best one!!!  I am Laughing like CrazyI Agree! Too funny, I believe we are sisters because that is me!!! I could wall paper a room with the darn things!!  Lol.

You know you've been playing  lotto (too long) when the clerk,  upon seeing you walk in the store automatically walks over to the lottery terminal instead of the cash  register.
(that actually happens to me) ehehehehehehehehahhahahahahaha

I also have a lottery ticket bookmark!

Litebets27's avatar - power
    Maryland
    United States
    Member #10465
    January 14, 2005
    6065 Posts
    Posted: January 13, 2010, 10:33 am - IP Logged

You know you've been playing  lotto (too long) when the clerk,  upon seeing you walk in the store automatically walks over to the lottery terminal instead of the cash  register.
    (that actually happens to me) ehehehehehehehehahhahahahahaha

I also have a lottery ticket bookmark!

Green laugh

You are soooo right. This happens to me all of the time. I try to throw the store Clerk off from time to time, by walking over to the soda or chips first.

Feeling,  PRICELESS!!!Banana

Come on Jackpot!!!

New York,
      Panama
      Member #73078
      April 4, 2009
      3490 Posts
      Posted: January 13, 2010, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

When  the clerck at the store hands you a handfull of number-tickets you forgot the night before!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
        Kansas
        United States
        Member #83963
        December 19, 2009
        347 Posts
        Posted: January 13, 2010, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Green laugh

You are soooo right. This happens to me all of the time. I try to throw the store Clerk off from time to time, by walking over to the soda or chips first.

Yes, I throw them off, too, if I walk in and get anything OTHER than lottery tix. LOL! I also have a couple of clerks that get a scowl and try to avoid me. I bet they're thinking, "Oh my God, here comes that gal with all the lottery slips again" and cursing the very sight of me. Mad I can just "feel" one of them, she hates my guts, but tries so hard to be polite to me, when she'd really like to run to the back when she sees me coming. I'm almost enough to make her want to quit her job, I just know it. 

Some of them are "lottery slip illiterate, and one of them tries to feed the slips in the machine too fast, and usually jams it. Most of them can't add the totals from the slips up, and have to start over several times, when they lose their place. Sigh. It's amazing that basic addition is so difficult....I don't think it's my fault. Roll Eyes

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
          Kansas
          United States
          Member #83963
          December 19, 2009
          347 Posts
          Posted: January 13, 2010, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

LadyM You have me roling LmAOOOOOOoo This is the best one!!!  I am Laughing like CrazyI Agree! Too funny, I believe we are sisters because that is me!!! I could wall paper a room with the darn things!!  Lol.

ha ha! Yes definitely long lost sisters.  The wallpaper thing everyone's talking about is hilarious. I have so many used and unused slips, and old lottery tickets, anyone that saw it, would question my sanity. Ponder

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

New York,
            Panama
            Member #73078
            April 4, 2009
            3490 Posts
            Posted: January 13, 2010, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

LadyM, I am starting to feel love for you for real!!!  you and Rdgnr are my favorites with apologies to no one... well except Todd. 

We are certifiable when I walk into the store, some clients there that know me sometimes would  tap me on the shoulder and say "ahm, do you think I could go ahead of you please?"   They know they will be waithing for a while... One morning I got on the line there were two persons ahead of me, and two behing me when I got to the clerck; by the time she finished with me there was a line to the entrance door about 12 people I got the nasties looks I have ever seen... I was like " back off me you haters...back... back off me!!! LoL

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: January 13, 2010, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Find a store with no line..There must be some place else..I always let people ahead of me but I don't hold the line up at all..I'm fast..Got tickets in hand and money in hand..

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10390 Posts
                Posted: January 13, 2010, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

When you see someone where you play lotto that you only see when you play lotto and you know what scratchers or number game each other are going to play!

When you see such a person and wonder if they are on LP, and if so, their username!

Scared

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                  Member #47420
                  November 4, 2006
                  3930 Posts
                  Posted: January 13, 2010, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

You know you been playing the lotto awhile when you go into Krogers late and they say "Man your late today"...:):)...

cheryl59's avatar - center
                    Va Beach
                    United States
                    Member #46651
                    September 20, 2006
                    1865 Posts
                    Posted: January 13, 2010, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

"You know you've been playing lotto a while when...the winning number on a scratchoff is 26 and you have 29. You have flipped so long for a second you think you won!!!!

OMG trulyblessed! I just did that the other day... I was supposed to front, back and split the 2's and the 7's  and when I looked down at my tickets (after I got home of course!) I front, back and split the 2's only,(twice) of course that nite in the drawing the number that came out  was 577 !

CHERYL59Hippy

01-02-03-04-05

My Ultimate Pet numbers

we;reallwinners's avatar - praying hands.jpg

United States
                      Member #12416
                      March 13, 2005
                      564 Posts
                      Posted: January 13, 2010, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

When you feel like you're playing "Deal or No Deal" when you ask for a Scratcher.........."I'll take #13"............HA!!!!

Hiding Behind Computerbe vewyvewy quiet, WewHuntingNumbers

United States
                        Member #75358
                        June 1, 2009
                        5345 Posts
                        Posted: January 13, 2010, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

I know I've been playing too long when I start wheeling my bills.

Bang Head

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                          CA
                          United States
                          Member #57222
                          December 23, 2007
                          587 Posts
                          Posted: January 13, 2010, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

When  the clerck at the store hands you a handfull of number-tickets you forgot the night before!

hehehehahhahahahahahehheheh    ehehahhahhehehehehwehehehehehhehheheeh snort snort snort, hehehehehehahahahaheheheheh cough  cough cough hehehehahhahahahahahahahahaah.

we;reallwinners's avatar - praying hands.jpg

United States
                            Member #12416
                            March 13, 2005
                            564 Posts
                            Posted: January 13, 2010, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

hehehehahhahahahahahehheheh    ehehahhahhehehehehwehehehehehhehheheeh snort snort snort, hehehehehehahahahaheheheheh cough  cough cough hehehehahhahahahahahahahahaah.

cough......what she said!!!!!!!!!!!  HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiding Behind Computerbe vewyvewy quiet, WewHuntingNumbers

Litebets27's avatar - power
                              Maryland
                              United States
                              Member #10465
                              January 14, 2005
                              6065 Posts
                              Posted: January 13, 2010, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

I know I've been playing too long when I start wheeling my bills.

Bang Head

Green laughjoker, you are too funny.

Feeling,  PRICELESS!!!Banana

Come on Jackpot!!!