Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

To Todd and ALL LP Members...

Topic closed. 60 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
Member #91
January 19, 2002
11931 Posts
Posted: January 29, 2010, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

One of these days they are going to publish your manifesto, and I'm going to say "Hey, I knew that guy when when he was starting out !"

I gotta admit everytime I see your post I flash back to the movie "conspiracy theory" with Mel Gibson.

Who knows It can happen! 

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

cheryl59's avatar - center
    Va Beach
    United States
    Member #46651
    September 20, 2006
    1857 Posts
    Posted: January 29, 2010, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

When I get time I'm going to make a pot of coffee and read all of that post!

We're expecting snow here in NC tomorrow so that might be a good time.

Thanks Coin Toss, though I don't have to worry about coming up with a system myself I still like to read about them.

I CONCUR!

CHERYL59Hippy

01-02-03-04-05

My Ultimate Pet numbers

Nino224's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
      Miami
      United States
      Member #62793
      July 9, 2008
      673 Posts
      Posted: January 29, 2010, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

Folks, please go easy on Pumpi.

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace 

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: January 30, 2010, 12:43 am - IP Logged

"If"......The word "If" is a funny word....Pumpi, you bring up a lot of good points about certain enigmas which have been discussed here on LP for a long time.

Yes...we would have some big problems if a perfect P-3 system or whatever system was made.

In my opinion, the underlying issue is that most people are already aware of such possibilities. But the wonderful quirks you sometimes bring in describing your thoughts become creatively amusing to me.

You definitely stir up the possibilities. 

It's like a can of paint that's been sitting around in a wharehouse for 3 years. Finally someone buys it and shakes it all about in an agitator for 2 or 3 minutes.....lol

Go Pumpi.....I love you man !!! 

Entertaiment Capital
          United States
          Member #37800
          April 19, 2006
          302 Posts
          Posted: January 30, 2010, 1:04 am - IP Logged

I'd say obsessing with any kind of lottery system is just bad for your mental health. And if your mind of feeble already...you should just chill the frak out.

Some schizophrenics tinker some really otherworldly stuff, so untrained eyes can be easily fooled by their apparent level of genius. Honestly, I think comparing John Nash with Pumpi is a huge insult to Prof. Nash. Nash suffered auditory hallucinations and the movie was greatly exaggerated.

A few percents of schizophrenics completely recover. almost 1/3 of schizos gain full functionality with treatment. 1/3 of them regain functionality with visible symptoms. And the rest of the schizos refuse treatments and even treatments don't work. Guess where Pumpi is placed.

South Carolina
            United States
            Member #18322
            July 9, 2005
            1704 Posts
            Posted: January 31, 2010, 9:09 am - IP Logged

Guys if you are reading this post...I dont know whether to tell you to post your systems here on this site you can if you dont want thats fine is up to you (after all is the reason why people visit this site)...However, if you came up with a system how to crack Powerball or Megamillions i dont know whether to tell you to post it on this site...

Dude if you dont want to talk to me DONT I DONT CARE...I said this from the begining, I DONT POST HERE to make friends just like chatrooms i dont chat anymore on chatrooms because you are talking with complete strangers...I post my post so that the world reads them i dont care if there is 1 comment on it or no comment..Yes i use my blog also...In fact i´ve thought of posting my best systems on the blogs NOT on the forums, i think people read your blogs more than they read forums, the reason why i´ve been posting on the forums more lately is because the membership money order mysteriously disappeared in the mail and i had to send a second one i was waiting for todd to receive it and THEN start posting on the blog i dont want him to say that i am not paying my membership, plus it has its ups and down you can not repeatedly post systems on the blog because it feels that you are not giving opportunity to others, the reason why i post here and not create a personal website is because LP comes number 1 or 2 in searches if i start a website it will come up number: 40, 100, 200 who knows for you to make them come up number 1 cost like: $1,700 a month or somewhere up there plus most of them require credit cards, i had a credit card when i was working at Mc Donald it was sent to me through the mail the limit was half of what i make in 1 year, i remember i was going to quit my job 2 years before and i had to work for 2 years just to pay that credit card, i didnt want to be in that job but i had to work for 2 years to pay it, since then i never had a credit card, i´ve seen my brother get a: $500 credit card while i got a $3,000 (it reminds me of sex) and people when they are number 100 in searches people only read the first 2 or 3 pages of internet searches and that´s it nobody wanders away to the 500th search ...Anyways, if you EVER come up with a system that crack the lotto, think twice before posting it here, you see is a double sword...YOu can keep it to yourself with your family but if the story leaks (and they probably found out that you won it) but if the story leaks you risk getting killed...

Now suppose you come up with a system that: REALLY Cracks the lottery you know WHO will want to have you murder and is a possibility...The Drug Cartel...Why because if the multitude only had to a gas station and say the words: ¨OPEN SESAME¨ that means that people will think again taking drugs or selling drugs...Well i dont know WHY people take drugs but i do know that it could compete with drug selling even though i dont see it for i heard that a drug dealer makes: $30,000 A NIGHT...Guess what YOu could also make: $30,000 a month without paying taxes (the pick3 the odds that it will happen is something else) however i dont see the Pick3 competing with the drug selling...If there were more Pick3´s game in each state and someone cracked it it just might compete with drug selling...What am i trying to say...If you came out with a powerful system where you had to go to a gas station and just said: Open Sesame, the Drug Cartel might just come after you and is almost inevitable to hide your identity and they will come after you because your PRODUCT is competing with THEIR PRODUCT not just that when a country is doing good it doesnt favor the drug cartels when it is not doing good it favors the drug cartel more people consume when a country is not doing that good, just the same way people consume more alcohol when they are worried or depressed or not doing good...Again Hackers Vs. Lottery players who gets rewarded more...I am telling you this for now and for the future...

Not just that supposed each one of the Pick5 where death ages encrypted with the first letter of the name and the last letter of the name or last name of the person dead if you found a system that cracks the Pick5 you will literally KNOW in advanced as science fiction as this may sound, you will know in advanced who will die before it happens, DUDE tell me if that will not UPSET HALF OF THE ENTIRE WORLD..So now you are fighting: 3.5 billion people...For one of them to get a silencer and shoot you in the head from behind and walk like they didn know is so easy because is: 3.5 billion people of this world...

Not just that you got to know what you are doing but theoretically speaking if you could crack Pick3 by just saying: Open Sesame you could crack 4 month worth of the forex (again you got to know what you are doing) so now you are not just against: 3.5 billion people the drug cartel now you are against the Forex which trades 1.9 trillion dollars daily...Dude you are WAY OVER YOUR HEAD...Without you knowing or WANTING...All that is missing now is for you to go against ALL OF THE WORLD´S BANKS...Dude what will happen? you will dissappear in no time...Nobody sees this but i do...And possibly you didnt get paid got killed before you got paid...The best thing to do, i think is if you come up with a system that can crack all lotteries by saying: OPEN SESAME...Keep it to yourself...Or if you plan to post here: keep a secret identity dont be posting your PICTURE/INFORMATION ONLINE...If you haven´t come up with the system dont worry about it...And is ironic because most of us want: MONEY none of us want to know what´s the square root of 38392 most of us dont like Algebra or numbers you say you do but really you dont, however if there was a: GAME LIKE A MIND GAME OR SOMETHING THAT PAY MONEY IT WILL BE DIFFERENT...

i post systems because i am very, very introvert from small and my mind inbox is full, keep stuff for what...and i am thinking of not posting more systems if i come up with more...

Also i came up with 2 powerful systems i said they almost cracked Powerball and guess what last night something occured where I COULD HAD BEEN FRAMED OR SOMEONE COULD PURPOSELY PUT ME IN JAIL...I dont know if i would had gone to jail and it was an accident but i dont believe in accidents and the odds that it will happen to ME of all people there is 7 billion people i this world and guess what I WASNT MY FAULT but knowing how people think they could had wanted to put me in jail, i dont see it the way they do but you never know how mankind thinks...And the jails here in Panama you go with a good mind frame and come out changed, ready to become the Next Bin Laden or the next Alcapone that´s if you dont die before you get out or after you get out or who knows what...And is funny because i rarely go out of the house...It could had happened to me, it could had happen to you....Not just that because the DRUG CARTEL or the 3.5 billion people is SUCH A POWERFUL ORGANIZATION that ANY ONE OF YOU they could find out who you are AND FRAME YOU...How here is just 1 way: they find out who you are they purposely watch your house, when you are gone like to work and none is at your house since is so easy to get clone a key they get into your house take some stuff from you, look for fingerprints or something that will link you letter bills, go and commit a crime and plant 1 of your belongings there...Dude you might not go to jail the first time they might have compasion on you but if it happens again and again with your belongings at the scene of the crime YOU JUST MIGHT...that´s just 1 way there are thousands of other ways...

What?  White Bounce?????  COMIC RELIEF AGAIN !!!!! Agree with stupid  Rant   

Pumpi76, Have you tried TWITTER lately ???!!!BananaLurking

angelm's avatar - anne
              richmond ky.
              United States
              Member #15877
              May 22, 2005
              8472 Posts
              Posted: January 31, 2010, 11:02 am - IP Logged

Oh my goodness!

cheryl59's avatar - center
                Va Beach
                United States
                Member #46651
                September 20, 2006
                1857 Posts
                Posted: January 31, 2010, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

Everytime I read one of these,I can't help but think how your waterbong takes such abuse..

He He He Ha Ha Ha

CHERYL59Hippy

01-02-03-04-05

My Ultimate Pet numbers

krissy2's avatar - yocco

United States
                  Member #73055
                  April 4, 2009
                  150 Posts
                  Posted: January 31, 2010, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

I'm kinda /sorta new here but me 4 and then some anyways anybody got a lucky number for michigan here for tonight ..cuza i'm a pullin my hair out here...yea BRB

mookyb75's avatar - animaniacs41
                    nashville nc
                    United States
                    Member #81934
                    November 2, 2009
                    657 Posts
                    Posted: January 31, 2010, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

What?  White Bounce?????  COMIC RELIEF AGAIN !!!!! Agree with stupid  Rant   

Pumpi76, Have you tried TWITTER lately ???!!!BananaLurking

I Agree!BedJack-in-the-Boxpumpi you remind me of the joker off of batman

Rainbow 

My mind on my $$$$

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                      Member #14
                      November 9, 2001
                      31349 Posts
                      Posted: January 31, 2010, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

Be kind.  No one is forcing you to read pumpi's posts.

love to nibble those micey feet.

moon333's avatar - moon
                        PA
                        United States
                        Member #82937
                        November 25, 2009
                        365 Posts
                        Posted: January 31, 2010, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

Be kind.  No one is forcing you to read pumpi's posts.

emilyg  Thumbs Up

0zerothru9nine's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
                          NEW JERSEY
                          United States
                          Member #2525
                          October 14, 2003
                          39 Posts
                          Posted: January 31, 2010, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

crack a code or crack a rib laughing..both are needed..hang in there pumpi..Hurray!

PartyWhen you HEAR that WHISPER from within..

United States
                            Member #81843
                            October 31, 2009
                            856 Posts
                            Posted: January 31, 2010, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi has problems I just pray for him.He cant help it.Be kind to his needs.

The guy posts about having sex with babies in his blog and We should be kind to his needs?

He talks about shooting up lottery offices and the supreme court? We should pray for him?

He talks about assination of our President, and we should humor him? NO WAY!

Yep nobody has to read his posts like nobody should have to see

them. Many of his reflector sites are a danger. How much are you willing to pay to have malware removed to humor him?

and one more thing,....    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

Charles Ponzi was deported too.

Right now Pumpi has a bigger audience than he hoped for with his remarks. This post goes through the same filter as his does.

Your tax dollars are at work!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                              Member #14
                              November 9, 2001
                              31349 Posts
                              Posted: January 31, 2010, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

The guy posts about having sex with babies in his blog and We should be kind to his needs?

He talks about shooting up lottery offices and the supreme court? We should pray for him?

He talks about assination of our President, and we should humor him? NO WAY!

Yep nobody has to read his posts like nobody should have to see

them. Many of his reflector sites are a danger. How much are you willing to pay to have malware removed to humor him?

and one more thing,....    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

Charles Ponzi was deported too.

Right now Pumpi has a bigger audience than he hoped for with his remarks. This post goes through the same filter as his does.

Your tax dollars are at work!

It's up to Todd not you to try to censor LP.

love to nibble those micey feet.