Welcome Guest
You last visited May 24, 2018, 1:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

To Todd and ALL LP Members...

Topic closed. 60 replies. Last post 8 years ago by marcie.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
Entertaiment Capital
United States
Member #37800
April 19, 2006
302 Posts
Posted: January 31, 2010, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

The guy posts about having sex with babies in his blog and We should be kind to his needs?

He talks about shooting up lottery offices and the supreme court? We should pray for him?

He talks about assination of our President, and we should humor him? NO WAY!

Yep nobody has to read his posts like nobody should have to see

them. Many of his reflector sites are a danger. How much are you willing to pay to have malware removed to humor him?

and one more thing,....    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

Charles Ponzi was deported too.

Right now Pumpi has a bigger audience than he hoped for with his remarks. This post goes through the same filter as his does.

Your tax dollars are at work!

R...really? So is that how he got deported from US? Why doesn't Todd do anything about it? Anyway I think that his 'systems' are nothing but total rubbish.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    35255 Posts
    Posted: January 31, 2010, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

Did you win?

I have a system for Pick 3, but, I keep missing.

OMG, I put  $10 on 199 Wednesday evening, in Missouri, guess what?

It dropped midday Thursday, and I didn't have $1.00 on it.

OMG, lol

I fine this humerous! LOL! you better keep that sucker in !!!  if I were  you,  I would.  You know how numbers repeat. Good Luck with it!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
      Member #81843
      October 31, 2009
      856 Posts
      Posted: February 1, 2010, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

It's up to Todd not you to try to censor LP.

I could not agree more. I do not have to agree with all that is posted either. That is what I do when and where I have a reason. I can agree or disagree. I do not always post my position, but when and where it's cause is to call a spade a spade,  I do. I do so with the same conviction and at 180 degrees to what I think is wrong. This whole thread is based on nonsense and flames. I have no comment on Todd's business or censorship.

Like I said, Your tax dollars are at work.  They are at work to keep you and your interests safe.

US Flag

DD

Bay Shore , NY
        United States
        Member #86236
        February 1, 2010
        9 Posts
        Posted: February 1, 2010, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi, all i can say is LMAO. If someone cannot laugh after reading this...You cannot duplicate anything he says! :)

TheGameGrl's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
          A long and winding road
          United States
          Member #17084
          June 10, 2005
          5305 Posts
          Posted: February 17, 2010, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Joker- Thanks for being supportive to a member who has had a mental hardship and endured criticism from such. Its not easy to be accepted when such stones are being cast. 

I do take the light side of pumpi's post, and yes, somewhere in the muddle of the rant is some realm of thought that does deserve pondering. Maybe its that pumpi isnt your cookie cutter style person and has that *edgey* way of thinking.

I just think most folks rather judge then absorb something  with a wee bit more of an open mind or a light hearted humor.

Pumpi, I dont always agree with your concepts. I do agree though that you have the same rights as the next to post and if this is therepy for you , then I am happy to gleem thru your post or not. Best to you.

The Divine defines.

richroad2's avatar - lightbulb
            Shelby Twp, Michigan
            United States
            Member #86274
            February 1, 2010
            36 Posts
            Posted: February 18, 2010, 9:39 am - IP Logged

Just read your advice and I will relay this to my family members. We have been doing pretty good here in Mich and decided by way of this forum to share our dreams and some skills, Just to be approached by someone who tried to get us into 4 Aces and another organization. She was told to go away as when any of us hit here we can take the ticket to the store and collect with no conflict or 369 involved. I do like to help others, but you are absolutely right I will keep it in the family for health and safety reasons.I Agree!

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              35255 Posts
              Posted: February 18, 2010, 10:19 am - IP Logged

I still have no Idea what you are talking about you or Quietstorm, you are getting the wrong information somewhere.   Never heard of 4 Aces!!!Angry

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                adelaide sa
                Australia
                Member #37136
                April 11, 2006
                3329 Posts
                Posted: February 19, 2010, 2:06 am - IP Logged

promise me pumpi,  if you ever win lotto , not to tell anyone.

" Still swinging, still missing "
                2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016  = -1171; 2017 = ?  TOT =  -3596: JAN= -

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= -424; 2017 = ? TOT = - 3318: JAN= -39

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  35255 Posts
                  Posted: February 19, 2010, 6:05 am - IP Logged

promise me pumpi,  if you ever win lotto , not to tell anyone.

If I hit it everyone will know it!!!!!  And it will be right from the Corner Store, or some Neighborhood Store!!

sully16's avatar - sharan
                    Ringleader
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #81740
                    October 28, 2009
                    58147 Posts
                    Posted: February 20, 2010, 8:47 am - IP Logged

Just read your advice and I will relay this to my family members. We have been doing pretty good here in Mich and decided by way of this forum to share our dreams and some skills, Just to be approached by someone who tried to get us into 4 Aces and another organization. She was told to go away as when any of us hit here we can take the ticket to the store and collect with no conflict or 369 involved. I do like to help others, but you are absolutely right I will keep it in the family for health and safety reasons.I Agree!

interesting, the fact that lottery officials probably monitor this sight there will be trouble for someone trying to pull a con.

Congrats to the 2018 Graduates.

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      35255 Posts
                      Posted: February 20, 2010, 8:52 am - IP Logged

No Con this is real!!

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        35255 Posts
                        Posted: February 20, 2010, 8:53 am - IP Logged

interesting, the fact that lottery officials probably monitor this sight there will be trouble for someone trying to pull a con.

Everyone gets Blessed!!!

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          35255 Posts
                          Posted: February 20, 2010, 8:57 am - IP Logged

I also play where ever i want too!!

sully16's avatar - sharan
                            Ringleader
                            Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #81740
                            October 28, 2009
                            58147 Posts
                            Posted: February 20, 2010, 8:58 am - IP Logged

880 999

Congrats to the 2018 Graduates.

taxijohn's avatar - odometer444
                              Dutchess County, New York
                              United States
                              Member #8067
                              October 22, 2004
                              3269 Posts
                              Posted: February 20, 2010, 9:02 am - IP Logged

Well, I got half way through. You should have made chapters.

It was kind of like reading what my wife has spoke, in one ear and out the other.

GOD is great, beer is good and people are crazy! Crazy

"I don't look for the numbers, the numbers look for and sometimes find me..."