Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 9:22 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Strange?

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34539 Posts
Posted: January 29, 2010, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

2 p.4's came out so far one of mind, 0167 comb. and one of Xthunder cat 1360 comb. Kentucky I hope someone from Ken. seen this.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

mookyb75's avatar - animaniacs41
    nashville nc
    United States
    Member #81934
    November 2, 2009
    657 Posts
    Posted: January 29, 2010, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Yup it was right in my Blog for Pam! and you emailed me and reminded me, No I forgot about it! Maybe you should stay on it!   Yes I do remember you telling me it was your Birthday 3/16.

don't worry your great personality will bless you with so much more good luck to you

Rainbow 

My mind on my $$$$

mookyb75's avatar - animaniacs41
      nashville nc
      United States
      Member #81934
      November 2, 2009
      657 Posts
      Posted: January 29, 2010, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

marcie i just read about the woman in ohio that died and i look one of the numbers was 269 the number i'm playing today in nc what strange thing

Rainbow 

My mind on my $$$$

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34539 Posts
        Posted: January 29, 2010, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

marcie i just read about the woman in ohio that died and i look one of the numbers was 269 the number i'm playing today in nc what strange thing

Yes I been over there to your Thread it is Hot over there. you all keep the whole disussion going and going and there are a lot of nice people over there, I was there yesterday, I didn't seen you but it was hot I am glad I was there, I happen to get one of Tech Numbers the 678, which I forgot about it. he emailed me and gave it to me. I see there are a lot of lucky people over there, i will visit more in N.C. Post. yes I seen you 269 that's a good one! Good luck with it!Dance

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ga
          United States
          Member #1207
          February 28, 2003
          4834 Posts
          Posted: January 29, 2010, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

I got to post this my Sister just called me up, and told me she dreamed about my Fater he is deceased, if to late play them this evening, 399 and 299 and 423 761, wheel them. Play them in P.4. sorry late with this one becsue my sister just called me. Good luck!

Thanks marcie. I'm working around that 76 pair.

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34539 Posts
            Posted: January 29, 2010, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

Correction, I meant to say the the 1380 comb. we both picked that one. I had it in my Pick 4 numbers as well. about 8 P.4 numbers today and the day is not over.  613 w/0 I had that in  my blog. just tracking my numbers. Some more popular numbers came wow. I am just excited to see all these numbers come.

I feel that the 769 it's going to come, several people inThumbs Up Mysterical mentioned it and so did I maybe it will come in your neck of the woods. Good Luck!  Some one mention I am so humorous, well that's ok! let's make some money! Laughter is good for you!BSLet's win!!

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34539 Posts
              Posted: January 30, 2010, 12:13 am - IP Logged

Marcie...That has happened to me. I can tell you some stories.lol Wink

television  141 441 493  8997

thanks ejoy you always post good numbers. I hope someone got the 144 I see Ark, got it and 414 Quebec got it, and I I had a very good day picking all kind of numbers, I hope everyone got Blessed off of some of these numbers. I even play your 8997 I will kee that in. This is so ironic, someone Stole the Lady across the Street Big Screen T.V. So I think I will keep the 441 in. I would like to hear some of those stories one day! LOL!  If it happens again tonight I know something. LOL!  I picked about 7 or 8 pick 4's today. I tell you those pick 4 numbers that I have been picking are good, and I hope some of the members are cleaning up on them even if it is box. Good luck to winner. alot of popular numbers too. Istill thin that some else is going to come form here. Stay tuned.Approve

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34539 Posts
                Posted: January 30, 2010, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

Correction, I meant to say the the 1380 comb. we both picked that one. I had it in my Pick 4 numbers as well. about 8 P.4 numbers today and the day is not over.  613 w/0 I had that in  my blog. just tracking my numbers. Some more popular numbers came wow. I am just excited to see all these numbers come.

I feel that the 769 it's going to come, several people inThumbs Up Mysterical mentioned it and so did I maybe it will come in your neck of the woods. Good Luck!  Some one mention I am so humorous, well that's ok! let's make some money! Laughter is good for you!BSLet's win!!

well I see the 6790 comb, came in Conn. But the pick 4  0796 comb. Now more of my popular numbers will follow some already did. the 695 comb. Ga. and the 496 comb.  and if some folks from Del. looked at my Blog they would of gotten the 805 I dream that last night.  It came Str8 in Del. good luck to the winners in Del.  the day is not over yet!