Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 2/1 - 2/28/2010

Topic closed. 5932 replies. Last post 7 years ago by ConstantlyB.

Page 290 of 396
PrintE-mailLink
Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
Baltimore
United States
Member #80332
September 24, 2009
44017 Posts
Posted: February 18, 2010, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Let me make this clear...i'm not on here bragging, boasting or nothing of the sort...i'm just replying to the statement that was made about what ncel pays for of mine. I was inspired by a man that i was fortunate to meet working in a nightclub. he was the doorman. he worked the door of this club just to stay busy. he went on to tell me how me makes he living off of the lottery (pick 3) he routinely make 4-7k a month playing numbers ONLY and the time that i worked there we talked lots about numbers. i mimicked everything he did as far as his playing style. loading numbers and catching doubles was his talent. he'd come to the club and tell me what was coming out that night BEFORE it came and show me 10 tickets of that number....behold the number came just as he said..he even gave me a $500 ticket once. after that i was sold. he told me what to do and what not to do...which is what lead me to lottery post...and here i am telling you my story. there are lots of people making a living on pick 3, i run into them all the time at stations where i play...they see me with my book and ask to see my work...they immediately know that i'm a serious player and the discussion begins. i have met some awesome people at texaco stations playing numbers...Big Smile

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #75096
    May 26, 2009
    7136 Posts
    Posted: February 18, 2010, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

buddy i laughed all the way to my door...lol LOL

I am so happy you got it Buddy, whoooooo you go Technics.... you know we just talked about it and wow, something told me to play it twice so I always combo the number twice just in case.... then I was playing it the same way since the last month for my birthday all ways twice and that is how I got 2000.00 on it last night I wish I had played like that today..... I cant wait.....Party

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

lexington nc
      United States
      Member #83881
      December 17, 2009
      19 Posts
      Posted: February 18, 2010, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

Hey if you are seriously making money on pick three send me some information in a private message on here. I have always believed there is a way to do it I just havent figured it out. Please let me know something.

The Hitman's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
        Fayetteville Georgia
        United States
        Member #71666
        March 1, 2009
        4885 Posts
        Posted: February 18, 2010, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

I am so happy you got it Buddy, whoooooo you go Technics.... you know we just talked about it and wow, something told me to play it twice so I always combo the number twice just in case.... then I was playing it the same way since the last month for my birthday all ways twice and that is how I got 2000.00 on it last night I wish I had played like that today..... I cant wait.....Party

Wish  I had played it back today but didn't get chance to play today.

I pay my bills with lottery money - I get it get it!

North Carolina
          United States
          Member #75096
          May 26, 2009
          7136 Posts
          Posted: February 18, 2010, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

Wish  I had played it back today but didn't get chance to play today.

I am sorry buddy but you will get them tonight... I did not expect it I just so use to playing my number everyday it is a habit..... hahahaha.... however, we will get them tonight.

Baltimore
            United States
            Member #80332
            September 24, 2009
            44017 Posts
            Posted: February 18, 2010, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

woman..i didnt hit....nothing at all....i hit the road..go back and read..thats what i hit !!!! Green laugh

Fayetteville Georgia
              United States
              Member #71666
              March 1, 2009
              4885 Posts
              Posted: February 18, 2010, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

Let me make this clear...i'm not on here bragging, boasting or nothing of the sort...i'm just replying to the statement that was made about what ncel pays for of mine. I was inspired by a man that i was fortunate to meet working in a nightclub. he was the doorman. he worked the door of this club just to stay busy. he went on to tell me how me makes he living off of the lottery (pick 3) he routinely make 4-7k a month playing numbers ONLY and the time that i worked there we talked lots about numbers. i mimicked everything he did as far as his playing style. loading numbers and catching doubles was his talent. he'd come to the club and tell me what was coming out that night BEFORE it came and show me 10 tickets of that number....behold the number came just as he said..he even gave me a $500 ticket once. after that i was sold. he told me what to do and what not to do...which is what lead me to lottery post...and here i am telling you my story. there are lots of people making a living on pick 3, i run into them all the time at stations where i play...they see me with my book and ask to see my work...they immediately know that i'm a serious player and the discussion begins. i have met some awesome people at texaco stations playing numbers...Big Smile

if you got it than you got it and if you don't than you don't,  I do okay every month. What kills me though is how ppl jump into this game and expect to win without learning the game first.  Keep doing what you doing brah.

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #75096
                May 26, 2009
                7136 Posts
                Posted: February 18, 2010, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Why even explain buddy if they dont believe you then who cares.... So many people on here dont like to see others win and if they are not hitting there spirits are down and they feel they have to attack who ever is winning the most... That is why I dont post my daily pairs or numbers because all they want is what you want and that is it.  They dont even have respect for themselves so why would they give you or me any.... Just do what you do and get that money I am not mad at you cause I get it too... I love money that is why we are here and I thank Todd for allowing us to have a site like this for lottery lovers....... You are to blessed and stop trying to prove to people and be true to yourself that is all that matters.......

North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #75096
                  May 26, 2009
                  7136 Posts
                  Posted: February 18, 2010, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

woman..i didnt hit....nothing at all....i hit the road..go back and read..thats what i hit !!!! Green laugh

Green laugh Yeah okay boo.......

North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #75096
                    May 26, 2009
                    7136 Posts
                    Posted: February 18, 2010, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

chellllllllllllla   wtg to you boo u e kiiiilin ittttttttttPartyii am so happy for uParty

See Ya!

Baltimore
                      United States
                      Member #80332
                      September 24, 2009
                      44017 Posts
                      Posted: February 18, 2010, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

Hey if you are seriously making money on pick three send me some information in a private message on here. I have always believed there is a way to do it I just havent figured it out. Please let me know something.

no pms you can ask me right here...i'll tell you the way i was told...its no secret...you just gotta spend money...thats it...i play numbers hard..20 bucks on one number now and then...5 or 10 bucks. that gets my pot way up so that i can afford to loose some while playing numbers i'm unsure of. dont play if you cannot afford to lose what you spend to play...bottomline. i set aside $600 a week just to play numbers. if i play without killin my bank then i had a good week. i try to keep $600-$1000 to play with. when i was starting out it was $150 a week, when i hit i increased my pot and added to how much i played which had me win bigger...it takes disipline...you must stick to your guns. Big Smile

North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #75096
                        May 26, 2009
                        7136 Posts
                        Posted: February 18, 2010, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

I lost lots of money that way I have a better chance chasing pairs instead of single numbers....... you have to find a system that works for you and do it.... Trust me there are many of ways to hitting and not just this forum but other forums have there way of hitting for NC and they are doing a good job too, you have to just observe and kind of go with what you know.... Crow has his way, I have mines, So does Tech, WPB, Badu and others on here, I admire everyones work because they are happy how they play and I respect what they all do.... Good luck everyone tonight have to go now but be on later lets win big.

Fayetteville Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #71666
                          March 1, 2009
                          4885 Posts
                          Posted: February 18, 2010, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

182 Stacks

221  265  228  748

422  872  051  439

761  172  780  583

182 Stacks

221  265  228  748

422  872  051  439

761  172  780  583

North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #75096
                            May 26, 2009
                            7136 Posts
                            Posted: February 18, 2010, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

182 Stacks

221  265  228  748

422  872  051  439

761  172  780  583

I like that and your stacks are still good for tonight buddy dont even touch them... whoooooo

United States
                              Member #1630
                              June 7, 2003
                              6011 Posts
                              Posted: February 18, 2010, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Great job coolmoney... St. Patty's Popping Pot you go girl...good luck tonight..

Thank you Angel19, good luck to you tonight too!!!!!!!Blue Angel

Page 290 of 396