Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 5:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 2/1 - 2/28/2010

Topic closed. 5932 replies. Last post 7 years ago by ConstantlyB.

Page 291 of 396
PrintE-mailLink
Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
North Carolina
United States
Member #75096
May 26, 2009
7136 Posts
Posted: February 18, 2010, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Angel19, good luck to you tonight too!!!!!!!Blue Angel

Coolmoney I am so happy for you now lets win again tonight ...... NC likes us.... I think anyways....Roll Eyes

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

The Hitman's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
    Fayetteville Georgia
    United States
    Member #71666
    March 1, 2009
    4885 Posts
    Posted: February 18, 2010, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

Congrats Cool Money, hit 'em again tonight.

I pay my bills with lottery money - I get it get it!

United States
      Member #1630
      June 7, 2003
      6011 Posts
      Posted: February 18, 2010, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

What is REALLY goings on....most of this week that 213 suit has played in one fashion or another...press pause...am I complaining...ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! This is when 3day tickets really pay off. Every time one hits I run the slips and extra time.....heheheheheeeeeeee.

BB&T is really loaded.....going to have to turn the DD into EF's.....Green laugh

thanks to you once again NBEY6!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Congratulations Constantly B, way to go!!!!!!! Angel Angel Angel 1 

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
        Earth, USA
        United States
        Member #80332
        September 24, 2009
        44181 Posts
        Posted: February 18, 2010, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

What i do is make it a habIt to play at a minimum 2 exact tickets of any number i play per drawing....why ???? when it hits its  $1000 so if i get lucky and do this 2 or 3 times a week thats $3000 easy and it keeps me in the green with my pot, no pun intended. ($600). the hard part is catching the numbers here in nc. i do ok here i admit but i gets it good in sc....sc finances my playing here in nc. i havent been able to snag a 10 ticket win since before the holidays so i'm looking forward to it. getting into the groove this year so far for me has been rocky but i'm making my way. to be honest its always this way for me around this time. i start making really big hits around april or may....its something about the way the numbers start to fall then, it allows me to exploit my playing style. Big Smile

sdc027's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
          Dodge City
          United States
          Member #85186
          January 10, 2010
          2740 Posts
          Posted: February 18, 2010, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to all who hit last night and today. Go Chellllllllllaaaaaaa!!!! Coolmoney----------you deserve it, I'm glad you hit girl!!!!! Congrats to everyone else!!!! B4---See Ya!

PartyDanceThumbs Up Party

United States
            Member #1630
            June 7, 2003
            6011 Posts
            Posted: February 18, 2010, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

Congrats Cool Money, hit 'em again tonight.

Thank you The Hitman, I played most of Chella's list Big Grin tonight so I hope I do hit again tonight!!!! Good luck to you Hitman!!!!Blue Angel

United States
              Member #1630
              June 7, 2003
              6011 Posts
              Posted: February 18, 2010, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to all who hit last night and today. Go Chellllllllllaaaaaaa!!!! Coolmoney----------you deserve it, I'm glad you hit girl!!!!! Congrats to everyone else!!!! B4---See Ya!

PartyDanceThumbs Up Party

Thank you SDC027, Chella's list is HOT!!!!!! I put in most of the numbers tonight, good luck to you SDC027!!!!!!!!Blue Angel

Earth, USA
                United States
                Member #80332
                September 24, 2009
                44181 Posts
                Posted: February 18, 2010, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

ncel has this button on their site....but it doesnt speak about the inhouse scams that THEY produce themselves...only stuff that people do to them...classic Green laugh

United States
                  Member #1630
                  June 7, 2003
                  6011 Posts
                  Posted: February 18, 2010, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

Technics is justing getting in from picking his daughter up from private school that he pays for with lottery money...Green laugh

This is the most fun i have ever had losing money....i stopped at the gas station near my daughters school to have the attendant look at the results in shock and say "darn, its the same number as last night or they made a print error " he hands me the ticket and i see 182 twice. i immediately start shouting "chella chella chella, that dayum chella " the attendant says "who is chella" i say " the owner of this number (182)  i proceeded to leave the store in histerics laughing my azz off knowing full well i spent $40 and didnt hit the side of the barn....AND i just told all of you on here that 182 is a very fast number and it will repeat quick...so my day has been made knowing that chella made out and i had fun losing.....BUT....because that happened..what i intended to play is still on the way so i am still a winner !!!! thanks chella for buying me more time on my number....love you !!!! Green laugh

Ok, so it was you who said that 128 was a repeat number, thank you because that is why I played it back!!!!!!! Thumbs Up

United States
                    Member #1630
                    June 7, 2003
                    6011 Posts
                    Posted: February 18, 2010, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

today
                    3,443 winning shares won a total of $267,430

last night
                    3,800 winning shares won a total of $259,280

it paid more today than last night too ???????????  Green laugh

The clerk at the gas station I went to said that there were ALOT of people who hit that 182 boxed, alot of people were cashing in for $40.00 LOL!!!

Earth, USA
                      United States
                      Member #80332
                      September 24, 2009
                      44181 Posts
                      Posted: February 18, 2010, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

The clerk at the gas station I went to said that there were ALOT of people who hit that 182 boxed, alot of people were cashing in for $40.00 LOL!!!

see..i knew it...people regularly play the date ....218 is what they played and tomorrow they will play 219. if you played the date every day for a month for $1 and it comes once exact you are in good shape. Big Smile

Earth, USA
                        United States
                        Member #80332
                        September 24, 2009
                        44181 Posts
                        Posted: February 18, 2010, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

same jokers that are playin them triples too...lol ya gotta love em...keepin ncel rich. Green laugh

United States
                          Member #1630
                          June 7, 2003
                          6011 Posts
                          Posted: February 18, 2010, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

yup vergie...i work and ncel pays for my playthings....stuff that i wouldnt buy with my own money ncel has paid for...i'm happy to have it that way. when i was in maryland they paid for lots of stuff too...old habits are hard to break. i would have never purchased the benz on my own.(100k). i was happy in my Acura TL. i play now to pay this sky high mortage and the mecklenberg county rapes me in taxes for as well. so now the lottery is a second job in a sense..Wink

Good for you Technics, I am glad to see that people are getting things for themselves and their families from their winnings, that is a blessing for sure!!Blue Angel

sdc027's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
                            Dodge City
                            United States
                            Member #85186
                            January 10, 2010
                            2740 Posts
                            Posted: February 18, 2010, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Tech----keep getting that doe!!!!!!!!!!! NO EXPLAINATIONS NEEDED!!!

United States
                              Member #1630
                              June 7, 2003
                              6011 Posts
                              Posted: February 18, 2010, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

I'm playing Chella's list tonight!!!!!!!!Big Grin Good luck everyone!!!!!Blue Angel

Page 291 of 396