Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pray For Marcie

Topic closed. 77 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Litebets27's avatar - power
Maryland
United States
Member #10465
January 14, 2005
6065 Posts
Posted: February 15, 2010, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Happy to see your out of the hospital and doing fine, Marcie.

Feeling,  PRICELESS!!!Banana

Come on Jackpot!!!

busmama's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
    Kissimmee, Florida
    United States
    Member #19605
    August 2, 2005
    2234 Posts
    Posted: February 15, 2010, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

Thank you divine!!! And everyone that posted here, I am back!!! I just got out of the hospital, about an hour ago, I am back in the swing of things and feel great. the surgery went successfully. I want to thank each every lotterypost member that posted here, there is so much love here. I am glad to be back. I hope everyone wins, now let's get on with this Show, Let's make some money!!! Yeah!!! God is Good!  Thank everyone that was thinking of me. Now let me get some numbers together, I had a another vision while I was in the hospital. plain as day. I will post it in a minute, it was really weird. I will be back. I just got in let me get comfortable. I miss you guys! Be back!!!Hurray!Group HugWinkBig SmileSun SmileyBlue AngelYes NodLOLI Agree!Thumbs Up

Happy your home Marcie and feeling good.  Now do what you do!  Just take it slow.  We missed ya!Lovies

"No man is an island" "Thanks Lottery Post predictors"Sun Smiley 

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34130 Posts
      Posted: February 15, 2010, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

Happy your home Marcie and feeling good.  Now do what you do!  Just take it slow.  We missed ya!Lovies

LOL! Ok, Good luck!!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

sweetnae68's avatar - batman38
        Arkansas
        United States
        Member #74229
        May 5, 2009
        385 Posts
        Posted: February 15, 2010, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

Marcie my thoughts and prayers are with you.  Be blessed and may God heal your body!

$weetnae68

"In 2 Win!!!"

Ladee's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
          North Carolina
          United States
          Member #52091
          May 10, 2007
          1366 Posts
          Posted: February 15, 2010, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

Just seeing this post.....hope all is well!

It is.....what it is!!!!!!!

Nassau
            Bahamas
            Member #76968
            July 10, 2009
            704 Posts
            Posted: February 15, 2010, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

Just see this posting happy to know that your doing fine take care and lets get back to the busines of the day NUMBERS glad to know your okay !!

New York,
              Panama
              Member #73078
              April 4, 2009
              3490 Posts
              Posted: February 15, 2010, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Thank you divine!!! And everyone that posted here, I am back!!! I just got out of the hospital, about an hour ago, I am back in the swing of things and feel great. the surgery went successfully. I want to thank each every lotterypost member that posted here, there is so much love here. I am glad to be back. I hope everyone wins, now let's get on with this Show, Let's make some money!!! Yeah!!! God is Good!  Thank everyone that was thinking of me. Now let me get some numbers together, I had a another vision while I was in the hospital. plain as day. I will post it in a minute, it was really weird. I will be back. I just got in let me get comfortable. I miss you guys! Be back!!!Hurray!Group HugWinkBig SmileSun SmileyBlue AngelYes NodLOLI Agree!Thumbs Up

Okay Marcie that's more like it, it so weird, but I actually was worried!  Marcie!    Thank GOD you are okay now get well and don't  over do it!  Please recover we do love you! Sun SmileyLoveSmile

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

LEELEESMOMMY's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
                NEW YORK
                United States
                Member #66834
                November 8, 2008
                432 Posts
                Posted: February 15, 2010, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

YEAAAHHHHH I am glad you are back and feeling better... GOD IS DEFINITELY GOOD !! Let's get this MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEYLover

7981  7098  9681  2910  1089  9760

012 032 213 .... Let's get this money!!

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34130 Posts
                  Posted: February 15, 2010, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

YEAAAHHHHH I am glad you are back and feeling better... GOD IS DEFINITELY GOOD !! Let's get this MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEYLover

Hey  LeeLeesMommy, I played 625 for N.Y. My Husband like that number!  Thanks!!!  I hope it comes! For everybody in N.Y or Where ever!!  I never know where they will fall!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

LEELEESMOMMY's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
                    NEW YORK
                    United States
                    Member #66834
                    November 8, 2008
                    432 Posts
                    Posted: February 15, 2010, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

Hey  LeeLeesMommy, I played 625 for N.Y. My Husband like that number!  Thanks!!!  I hope it comes! For everybody in N.Y or Where ever!!  I never know where they will fall!

GIRL your 697 came out too bad I didn't play  - tomorrow is a new day

7981  7098  9681  2910  1089  9760

012 032 213 .... Let's get this money!!

columbus, GA
                      United States
                      Member #67676
                      December 2, 2008
                      2870 Posts
                      Posted: February 15, 2010, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

Marcie,

I told you you would be alright girl!! you havent come this far for nothing, i will talk to you soon.

love ya lots

Star you know you a star girl LOL smile:) everyone missed you.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22893 Posts
                        Posted: February 15, 2010, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Party

There you are marcie - I am so happy you are home and that everything is okay!!

You were missed...a lot!! Good to have you back!

Party

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34130 Posts
                          Posted: February 15, 2010, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

Party

There you are marcie - I am so happy you are home and that everything is okay!!

You were missed...a lot!! Good to have you back!

Party

Hey Dr65, I still got it. I was thinking I lost it but no I didn't so be on the lookout!  One of my numbers for Toliet came out, some folks got lucky in Wisc. 861 comb, I had 186. Good Luck to winners!! Thanks for you input, Drr65 Watch out Dr65, somethings going in P.A.Sun Smiley

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34130 Posts
                            Posted: February 15, 2010, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

Marcie,

I told you you would be alright girl!! you havent come this far for nothing, i will talk to you soon.

love ya lots

Star you know you a star girl LOL smile:) everyone missed you.

Thanks Divine!!!   I see everyone missed me!!1 That really makes me feel really good.  These special words, makes me feel rich!!!

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34130 Posts
                              Posted: February 15, 2010, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

GIRL your 697 came out too bad I didn't play  - tomorrow is a new day

Yeah, It was right there in my Blog!!! I wish you were smart enough to have played it.  Don't worry, all the popular numbers are going to come you just watch and see! Watch what I tell you!!!Big Grin Angel