Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pray For Marcie

Topic closed. 77 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 6 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34134 Posts
Posted: February 15, 2010, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

Okay Marcie that's more like it, it so weird, but I actually was worried!  Marcie!    Thank GOD you are okay now get well and don't  over do it!  Please recover we do love you! Sun SmileyLoveSmile

Hey Jros, that 431 comb, is going to come for you if It already hasn't hang on, it's coming!!! Hang in there!!!  I am recovering already, with the nice special input from this thread!! Thank you Jros!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ga
    United States
    Member #1207
    February 28, 2003
    4807 Posts
    Posted: February 16, 2010, 9:12 am - IP Logged

Thank you divine!!! And everyone that posted here, I am back!!! I just got out of the hospital, about an hour ago, I am back in the swing of things and feel great. the surgery went successfully. I want to thank each every lotterypost member that posted here, there is so much love here. I am glad to be back. I hope everyone wins, now let's get on with this Show, Let's make some money!!! Yeah!!! God is Good!  Thank everyone that was thinking of me. Now let me get some numbers together, I had a another vision while I was in the hospital. plain as day. I will post it in a minute, it was really weird. I will be back. I just got in let me get comfortable. I miss you guys! Be back!!!Hurray!Group HugWinkBig SmileSun SmileyBlue AngelYes NodLOLI Agree!Thumbs Up

Alrighty then...That's what I'm talking about. Told you my prayer was answered! Can't keep a good girl down!

Giving all praise!!  WELCOME BACK!!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34134 Posts
      Posted: February 16, 2010, 9:33 am - IP Logged

Alrighty then...That's what I'm talking about. Told you my prayer was answered! Can't keep a good girl down!

Giving all praise!!  WELCOME BACK!!

LOL! Hey ejoy!!!!!  thank you!!! Glad to be back!!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.