Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

O.M.G your not going to take my Joy!!

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34130 Posts
Posted: February 18, 2010, 8:25 am - IP Logged

I am not going to let anyone take my Joy. I love this place, I am here to post numbers, why is everyone getting so upset by this. I don't understand. I have a passion for doing this. Money does change people, I see that right now. Someone brought up a discussion about it, yesterday. And it is very true. Money does change people. I feel like this we are all in this together, so why be so negative about it.  I am going to forget about the discussion somebody put out there, in Mystical. It was kind of nasty. I couldn't believe it. Don't even have any idea what the person is talking about? Now let's make some money. Drama all the time. well I will not feed into it!!! Everyone have a Blessed day. And have a lucky one!!!  Yes NodLOLBlue Angel

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22891 Posts
    Posted: February 18, 2010, 9:00 am - IP Logged

I am not going to let anyone take my Joy. I love this place, I am here to post numbers, why is everyone getting so upset by this. I don't understand. I have a passion for doing this. Money does change people, I see that right now. Someone brought up a discussion about it, yesterday. And it is very true. Money does change people. I feel like this we are all in this together, so why be so negative about it.  I am going to forget about the discussion somebody put out there, in Mystical. It was kind of nasty. I couldn't believe it. Don't even have any idea what the person is talking about? Now let's make some money. Drama all the time. well I will not feed into it!!! Everyone have a Blessed day. And have a lucky one!!!  Yes NodLOLBlue Angel

WTG marcie! Keep your spirits UP! Don't let anyone drag you down, they are not worth it. People get caught up in things that do not matter all

the time. People that do not like you (and I don't know WHO that could be, seriously) only want to drag you down to their level for some self

serving satisfaction....I've seen it before plenty of times. People need to wake up, get with it and get on with it. So few people actually feel good

about themselves...it amazes me. Some people are threatened by other's energy, flair, wit, stamina....You have a lot of followers marcie. People

like you....some people could spend the next year trying to capture what you have and fail miserably. It's not something you learn, it has to be

there and be true. I've seen some try to fake it and they are so shallow and obvious. People see through that and I've seen evidence of it here

on one of the threads...one can try to act charming and likable but if it isn't there, it's never going to be there. It's like a dodo bird pretending to

be a beautiful swan....just ugly. Envy is a dangerous thing, that is why I don't practice it. It's just too utterly revealing and not pretty to see.

Just distance yourself from the foul things, it's a victory for you....not a truimph for anyone else. I know. Thumbs Up

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34130 Posts
      Posted: February 18, 2010, 9:59 am - IP Logged

Thank you Dr65!!! have a good day!! i hope you win some money!!!

May we all make some money!!!!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

New York,
        Panama
        Member #73078
        April 4, 2009
        3490 Posts
        Posted: February 18, 2010, 10:31 am - IP Logged

Marcie, marcie my Sister; you are a professional and a darn good one at this. I have only 3 words for you; Ignore, Ignore Ignore!!! I trully apreciate you and like you.  Later for foolishness we have a big fish to fry here and that is The numbers!  Okay sis thank you again for the 593, which you called, the 679 which you called and all the others!  Stay Blessed!Love

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Set4life's avatar - 2554
          East Hampton, NY
          United States
          Member #41995
          June 25, 2006
          1137 Posts
          Posted: February 18, 2010, 11:11 am - IP Logged

lol, when i read the title..

i was like did you win the JACKPOT???????? hallelujah sister...

wait...its a happy threadBlue Thinking

$Group Hug$

FOR THE WIN!

konane's avatar - wallace
            Atlanta, GA
            United States
            Member #1265
            March 13, 2003
            3333 Posts
            Posted: February 18, 2010, 11:26 am - IP Logged

Hold onto your joy and don't let anyone take it from you for any reason.  Joy is one of the most vital mindsets in manifesting everything you truly desire.  Good luck in all games you're playing!!!  Good luck to all!!!  Blue Angel

Good luck to everyone!

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: February 18, 2010, 11:26 am - IP Logged

Keep posting numbers marcie the good guys are on your side..If we ever bust a big one it will make us a better person you can believe that..You know who the good guys are so ignore the bad ones..You rock kid!!!..

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
                Member #27050
                November 26, 2005
                40272 Posts
                Posted: February 18, 2010, 11:38 am - IP Logged

Boy do I know this feeling marcie.!!!  Lots of us have been in this situation.  Some have chosen to leave LP because of it. And who wins in that situation..??   The bad guys!  Everyone that has posted in the thread so far has nailed it.  Keep doing what you're doing, and forget (I believe ignore was the perfect word used) this foolery.  The cream always rises to the top.....(that be you!).  From what I'm reading in the heading of this thread, you got your head str8 anyway...so keep on keepin' on girl!

Now go out there and win some serious cash!   

Lep

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                  Member #14
                  November 9, 2001
                  31347 Posts
                  Posted: February 18, 2010, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

Marcie - you are a joy.  Don't change.   Love, EmLovies

love to nibble those micey feet.

win4life's avatar - batman38

United States
                    Member #48867
                    January 11, 2007
                    4180 Posts
                    Posted: February 18, 2010, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

You said a mouth full marcie.  You can't allow people to steal your joy.  For whatever reason, people will sometimes not like a person and many times they themselves have no idea why.  They fail to realize that if everyone pulled together we would all be so much better off.  Keep your spirit up and ignore the stupid, childish comments.

Ga
                      United States
                      Member #1207
                      February 28, 2003
                      4801 Posts
                      Posted: February 18, 2010, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Up Marcie, you've got the right attitude!!  It was said twice here. I'll say it again.

IGNORE IT!! Don't explore it. Just IGNORE IT!!

Keep doing what you're doing. Cheers

GEORGIA
                        United States
                        Member #64238
                        August 22, 2008
                        9534 Posts
                        Posted: February 18, 2010, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Marcie for not feeding into that crap.  Girlfriend keep doing whatch doing.  For those that don't like it, they should'nt read it.  KEEP THEM NUMBERS COMING

Play-girl's avatar - yesnurse
                          Atlanta, Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #84484
                          December 29, 2009
                          162 Posts
                          Posted: February 18, 2010, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Who Has "Drama" On A Lottery Site.................... (*SMDH*).....................The Devil Is Busy!! Even On LP He's Up 2 No Good!!  Marcie U Seem Like A Really Sweet Lady! Do What U Do Best!!! U Have A Gift!! Lover

TheOtherOne's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
                            Nashville, TN
                            United States
                            Member #86739
                            February 9, 2010
                            483 Posts
                            Posted: February 18, 2010, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

like they say, ignorance is bliss :)

just ignore the hype

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34130 Posts
                              Posted: February 18, 2010, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

Thank you ejoy!!! I will from now on!!!   That kind of distract me. but I won't let it distract me anymore. thanks for you support. and thanks for every body support me.!