Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

O.M.G your not going to take my Joy!!

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34080 Posts
Posted: February 18, 2010, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

Who Has "Drama" On A Lottery Site.................... (*SMDH*).....................The Devil Is Busy!! Even On LP He's Up 2 No Good!!  Marcie U Seem Like A Really Sweet Lady! Do What U Do Best!!! U Have A Gift!! Lover

Thank you!!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34080 Posts
    Posted: February 18, 2010, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

I want to thank each and everyone of you for your support!!!   Have a blessed week and a lucky one!!!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Lucky4Life's avatar - batman14

United States
      Member #85037
      January 7, 2010
      252 Posts
      Posted: February 18, 2010, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

I agree, i have had seen a lot of hateful posts on here, i just let it go.  The person who posted it has the problem, not me!!

New York,
        Panama
        Member #73078
        April 4, 2009
        3490 Posts
        Posted: February 18, 2010, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

I agree, i have had seen a lot of hateful posts on here, i just let it go.  The person who posted it has the problem, not me!!

Amen!!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

columbus, GA
          United States
          Member #67676
          December 2, 2008
          2870 Posts
          Posted: February 19, 2010, 1:15 am - IP Logged

Marcie,

It called a Hater, Jelousy, Childish ect.....You do what you do no one can take it away from you, a gift. Keep doing what you are doing, always keep your head up boo.

your friend DG

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34080 Posts
            Posted: February 19, 2010, 6:07 am - IP Logged

Marcie,

It called a Hater, Jelousy, Childish ect.....You do what you do no one can take it away from you, a gift. Keep doing what you are doing, always keep your head up boo.

your friend DG

Thank you Divine!!! People are so ungreatful!!!!!  And if you by chance read this that means you!!! They know who I am talking about!!

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34080 Posts
              Posted: February 19, 2010, 7:03 am - IP Logged

LOL!! Amen to that!!! they are getting us mix up again!!!

Bahamas
                Member #83243
                December 2, 2009
                52 Posts
                Posted: February 19, 2010, 7:24 am - IP Logged

good morning happy birthday..i say this is ur day a special day for u and DONOT LET ANY ONE STEAL UR JOY AND WHAT U BELEIVE IN..AND THAT IS HELPING OTHERS...there are haters every where u go but i say whom God bless no man, woman or beast can touch..keep doing what u do,trully u  r a blessing to many,including that ungrateful person..no one can change who u r so dont even let them think they can get to u,i say brush the negative comments off...take care and ENJOY UR DAY

ashley evans's avatar - strawberry

Bahamas
                  Member #78428
                  August 14, 2009
                  717 Posts
                  Posted: February 19, 2010, 8:06 am - IP Logged

hey marice i no just how you feel your post numbers and i mean numbers naw and people geting upset for nothing and it is the truth because i dnt no what they get mad for there just numbers lol i guest some people still ent grown up yet still have a childs mind .grow up people how hard is that maric dnt let no body steal your joy our determine how you day is going to go you make that for your self and the hell with what people say beacuse you help us hear alote on LP so keep posting your numbers if you have a passion for it  and another thing people hate it when you the best at what you do so keep it up marice     

and happy birthday too

xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044_7086045_n.jpg
                    new york
                    United States
                    Member #52681
                    June 4, 2007
                    2216 Posts
                    Posted: February 19, 2010, 8:11 am - IP Logged

I Agree!

xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044 7086045 ntrust and belive

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34080 Posts
                      Posted: February 19, 2010, 9:48 am - IP Logged

Thanks Ashley and Xthundercat!!

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34080 Posts
                        Posted: February 19, 2010, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

lol, when i read the title..

i was like did you win the JACKPOT???????? hallelujah sister...

wait...its a happy threadBlue Thinking

Yes, it is!!!

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34080 Posts
                          Posted: February 19, 2010, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

Boy do I know this feeling marcie.!!!  Lots of us have been in this situation.  Some have chosen to leave LP because of it. And who wins in that situation..??   The bad guys!  Everyone that has posted in the thread so far has nailed it.  Keep doing what you're doing, and forget (I believe ignore was the perfect word used) this foolery.  The cream always rises to the top.....(that be you!).  From what I'm reading in the heading of this thread, you got your head str8 anyway...so keep on keepin' on girl!

Now go out there and win some serious cash!   

Thank you Calabs!!! thanks for you input!!

New York,
                            Panama
                            Member #73078
                            April 4, 2009
                            3490 Posts
                            Posted: February 19, 2010, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Calabs!!! thanks for you input!!

HAPPY  YOUR DAY TO YOU< MARCIE HAPPY YOUR DAY TO YOU< HAPPY YOUR DAYYYYYY  DEAR SMART< LOVABLE< FINE AS YOU WAN'A BE BLESSED AND HIGLY FAVORED   MARCIEEEEE   HAPPY YOUR BIRTHDAY (YOUR DAY) TOOOO YOUUUUU!   HAVE MANY MANY MORE!!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
                              Clarksville
                              United States
                              Member #487
                              July 15, 2002
                              17638 Posts
                              Posted: February 19, 2010, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

Ignore these negative posters..they aren't winning and they don't want anyone else to win..they are like crabs in a bucket..one trys to crawl out and darn if another one will reach up and try to pull that one back in so it can have the same fate as the ones in the bucket and we know what that is...

Negativity brings nothing but misery..a positive attitude attracts happiness and good fortune.

Keep on being happy...

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.