Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

O.M.G your not going to take my Joy!!

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34117 Posts
Posted: February 19, 2010, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Ignore these negative posters..they aren't winning and they don't want anyone else to win..they are like crabs in a bucket..one trys to crawl out and darn if another one will reach up and try to pull that one back in so it can have the same fate as the ones in the bucket and we know what that is...

Negativity brings nothing but misery..a positive attitude attracts happiness and good fortune.

Keep on being happy...

Thanks for your  Input, I know now!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34117 Posts
    Posted: February 20, 2010, 7:47 am - IP Logged

Thanks for your  Input, I know now!!

Well I had a lot of Joy Yesterday!!! And still have it!!! Not going to let no one take my Joy!!!   Let's make some money!!!!  Now let me get down to bussieness!!!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

krissy2's avatar - yocco

United States
      Member #73055
      April 4, 2009
      150 Posts
      Posted: February 20, 2010, 7:59 am - IP Logged

marcie i read your blog and my b/day is tomorrow and i'm very sensitive too but the number the 219 i had a dream with that number  ....in my draem i asked one of my co workers what the number is probably for the a total weight count i'm in auto ind and he said 219 this was a week or so back but i do feel it's gonna fall soon g/l to all

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34117 Posts
        Posted: February 20, 2010, 8:55 am - IP Logged

marcie i read your blog and my b/day is tomorrow and i'm very sensitive too but the number the 219 i had a dream with that number  ....in my draem i asked one of my co workers what the number is probably for the a total weight count i'm in auto ind and he said 219 this was a week or so back but i do feel it's gonna fall soon g/l to all

use a run down with it, i will explain. do you have Yahoo Messenger?