Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

You just won the 13 million NET dollar JP

Topic closed. 59 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jrosina.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
Idaho
United States
Member #56506
November 21, 2007
6537 Posts
Posted: February 24, 2010, 1:35 am - IP Logged

Only my close friends, but it also depends on what they need help with and how much they need.

I agree. It would depend on what the need was. Is the need a new boat or shopping spree? Or is the need food or some type of medical emergency?

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: February 24, 2010, 2:03 am - IP Logged

I'll take the new boat and the shopping spree please.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
      Idaho
      United States
      Member #56506
      November 21, 2007
      6537 Posts
      Posted: February 24, 2010, 2:07 am - IP Logged

I'll take the new boat and the shopping spree please.

If you win the lottery rdgrnr, I am sure a lot of people are going to want those things from you (or me). LOL But we're going to have to learn to say no to needs like that.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
        Kansas
        United States
        Member #83963
        December 19, 2009
        347 Posts
        Posted: February 24, 2010, 2:19 am - IP Logged

OK me, myself, and I plus Tiggs! I think coin toss mentioned he worked for the PO at one time and LadyMylena too!

Let's see how fast this postal family grows!

Oh heck, ca....I'm going to start doing a chant and a good luck dance for ya on jackpot night, then. LOL!!!  Let's win it!!!

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: February 24, 2010, 2:24 am - IP Logged

If you win the lottery rdgrnr, I am sure a lot of people are going to want those things from you (or me). LOL But we're going to have to learn to say no to needs like that.

Does that mean I'm not getting the boat and shopping spree then?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
            Nebraska
            United States
            Member #72306
            March 15, 2009
            289 Posts
            Posted: February 24, 2010, 2:49 am - IP Logged

Yes if I knew they were truly in need of something like housing , food , etc

For my sis I would send an anonomous check by messenger like that old tv show The Millionaire lol ! and call her about a week after and ask " what's new ? " lol lol !

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
              CA
              United States
              Member #57222
              December 23, 2007
              587 Posts
              Posted: February 24, 2010, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

Would you help your friends in need?

Definately,
              However they would think it was a scam because it would be totally anonymous and they'd wonder how their bills suddenly got paid.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                Member #47420
                November 4, 2006
                3930 Posts
                Posted: February 24, 2010, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Definately,
                However they would think it was a scam because it would be totally anonymous and they'd wonder how their bills suddenly got paid.

I agree but somewhere down the line I'm sure they will figure out what happen and how the bills or what not was paid..

United States
                  Member #83701
                  December 13, 2009
                  225 Posts
                  Posted: February 24, 2010, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

Really depends on the friend and what I know of their character.   I would certainly help one friend whose house is still unlivable since Hurricane Ike, I would certainly help my parents and sisters out and maybe even a few co-workers that i respect.   After that, I would view requests for assistance with extreme pessimism.

United States
                    Member #47420
                    November 4, 2006
                    3930 Posts
                    Posted: February 24, 2010, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

Everybodys heart is in the right place but the real thing is is the people who receive the money heart in the right place..

New York,
                      Panama
                      Member #73078
                      April 4, 2009
                      3490 Posts
                      Posted: February 24, 2010, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

They (Family and close friends, and Tiggs, rd. Sully, LadyMylena, My Sister Marcie, yes, yes she too I would also Buy a Bunch of Todd's books and give them to my LPer's who could not buy one. I would buy a 50 dollar Treasury for all their little ones,)I will be smiling like a Like a fool, like a fool I said,  I  will do my level best to go broke inside of a week!  But Thank GOD for the wisdom only HE can give!  ( will buy Real estate) Yes I will help!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: February 24, 2010, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

They (Family and close friends, and Tiggs, rd. Sully, LadyMylena, My Sister Marcie, yes, yes she too I would also Buy a Bunch of Todd's books and give them to my LPer's who could not buy one. I would buy a 50 dollar Treasury for all their little ones,)I will be smiling like a Like a fool, like a fool I said,  I  will do my level best to go broke inside of a week!  But Thank GOD for the wisdom only HE can give!  ( will buy Real estate) Yes I will help!

Thanks jrosina but tiggs don't read any books on how to win the lottery..As you know he believes in "L_ _K"..Maybe you can buy tiggs a CD so he can listen to how to win the lottery..I don't have the patience to sit and read as time is going by fast for me..If tiggs hits tonight he will buy all his friends a book on "L_ _ _K"..:)..

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: February 24, 2010, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

Does that mean I'm not getting the boat and shopping spree then?

I'll buy you a rowboat and send you to Wal-Mart for a 15 minute spending spree..Thank me later...

LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
                            Kansas
                            United States
                            Member #83963
                            December 19, 2009
                            347 Posts
                            Posted: February 24, 2010, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

Thanks jrosina but tiggs don't read any books on how to win the lottery..As you know he believes in "L_ _K"..Maybe you can buy tiggs a CD so he can listen to how to win the lottery..I don't have the patience to sit and read as time is going by fast for me..If tiggs hits tonight he will buy all his friends a book on "L_ _ _K"..:)..

I *think* she's saying she was going to bless us with a financial gift, and give everyone else the book. lol She says she's going to see if she can spend it all in a week. Wink  Thank you, Rosey. You shall be remembered if I win, as well.  Big Grin

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

United States
                              Member #47420
                              November 4, 2006
                              3930 Posts
                              Posted: February 24, 2010, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

I *think* she's saying she was going to bless us with a financial gift, and give everyone else the book. lol She says she's going to see if she can spend it all in a week. Wink  Thank you, Rosey. You shall be remembered if I win, as well.  Big Grin

It would be my "luck" to get a book..I hate to read..I'm old and it's getting late!!..