Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

You just won the 13 million NET dollar JP

Topic closed. 59 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jrosina.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
Kansas
United States
Member #83963
December 19, 2009
347 Posts
Posted: February 24, 2010, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

It would be my "luck" to get a book..I hate to read..I'm old and it's getting late!!..

Oooooh the negativity, and pessimism!!! Wink

They say you're never too old to learn. LOL!

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

New York,
    Panama
    Member #73078
    April 4, 2009
    3490 Posts
    Posted: February 24, 2010, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

Thanks jrosina but tiggs don't read any books on how to win the lottery..As you know he believes in "L_ _K"..Maybe you can buy tiggs a CD so he can listen to how to win the lottery..I don't have the patience to sit and read as time is going by fast for me..If tiggs hits tonight he will buy all his friends a book on "L_ _ _K"..:)..

Now Tiggs, You know That Your book will sitting in the seat of A Brand New Dodge 4X4 Pick Up....or a Ford 350 Or something That is your Fancy!!! Nothing Like the smell of a Brand New Strong Pick UP Truck! And a a whole lot of Gas money in the Glove Compartment! Yes!!!! YES!!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
      Panama
      Member #73078
      April 4, 2009
      3490 Posts
      Posted: February 24, 2010, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

I *think* she's saying she was going to bless us with a financial gift, and give everyone else the book. lol She says she's going to see if she can spend it all in a week. Wink  Thank you, Rosey. You shall be remembered if I win, as well.  Big Grin

Exactly LadyM!!! Gosh they can be Slow on the uptake sometimes!!! There is a reason why we women are the Smarter Sex!! Teehehehehe... LoL

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
        Chicago
        United States
        Member #70678
        February 8, 2009
        889 Posts
        Posted: February 24, 2010, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

Hey ca, does re-delivering all the mail on my mountain to the right mailboxes count as being a postal employee? LOL

Sure why not!!! LOL

See.....our postal family is growing already!

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
          Chicago
          United States
          Member #70678
          February 8, 2009
          889 Posts
          Posted: February 24, 2010, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

Oh heck, ca....I'm going to start doing a chant and a good luck dance for ya on jackpot night, then. LOL!!!  Let's win it!!!

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!! LOL

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: February 24, 2010, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

I think ridgy should get a post office box and go pick up his mail at the Post Office..I have the feeling he will never be happy with the Post Office..People are like that..

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: February 25, 2010, 1:21 am - IP Logged

I think ridgy should get a post office box and go pick up his mail at the Post Office..I have the feeling he will never be happy with the Post Office..People are like that..

I tried that tigger. I still have it. They still put other people's mail in my PO Box and give mine to other people. (I assume they give mine to other people because some monthly mail I get late or not at all)

At least twice a week, every week, I give the guy at the window other people's mail that was in my PO Box.

I always say: "Here's somebody else's mail that was in my box". 

He always says: "Yeah, that happens".

You said you have the feeling I will "never be happy" with the Post Office and that some "people are like that".

Listen:

I have a home mailbox they put other people's mail in.

I pay $175 a year for a PO Box that they put other people's mail in.

I tip the mailman $50 every Christmas.

Tell me what I'm doing wrong and I'll be happy as a lark.

I promise.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                23239 Posts
                Posted: February 25, 2010, 1:50 am - IP Logged

You've got that decimal point at the wrong place....give him .50 this year. Thumbs Up

United States
                  Member #47420
                  November 4, 2006
                  3930 Posts
                  Posted: February 25, 2010, 6:16 am - IP Logged

I tried that tigger. I still have it. They still put other people's mail in my PO Box and give mine to other people. (I assume they give mine to other people because some monthly mail I get late or not at all)

At least twice a week, every week, I give the guy at the window other people's mail that was in my PO Box.

You said you have the feeling I will "never be happy" with the Post Office and that some "people are like that".

Listen:

I promise.

ridge tiggs is starting to think you got a real problem in Tenn with your Post Office..If you tip that much I just might have to come out of retirement and join up down there..We here in Ky where I live don't have that problem?..Maybe Tenn mail people can't read all that good or just don't care?...My customers use to brag on me and treated me lke a member of thier family..They was 90% seniors..I'll let up on you cause you sound desperate..We do 90% of our mail business on the internet,that might help..You know,cut out the middle man..Later gotta run..

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #22395
                    September 24, 2005
                    1583 Posts
                    Posted: February 25, 2010, 7:09 am - IP Logged

Listen:

I promise.

"I tip the mailman $50 every Christmas." 

1) Stop that immediately, unless sex is involved.

"I have a home mailbox they put other people's mail in."

2) It probably won't change until you get a mail carrier with a higher IQ.  I had that problem.  The postman was a nice white guy - just stupid.  Finally, we got Brenda, a nice black lady.  Miracles! 

3) Is your mailbox at the road, like a rural mailbox?  If so, it might help to take a marker, open the door and write your street address inside the door.  I noticed some mail carrier through the years, wrote my address inside the door.  (The address is also on the side of the mailbox).

4) As a last resort, I could see if Brenda wants to relocate to your route? Big Grin

New York,
                      Panama
                      Member #73078
                      April 4, 2009
                      3490 Posts
                      Posted: February 25, 2010, 7:29 am - IP Logged

Tiggs, May I ask why are you defending the Post, Office? Did you leave that place of employment, Healthy, Wealthy and Wise?  Just asking!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: February 25, 2010, 8:14 am - IP Logged

Tiggs, May I ask why are you defending the Post, Office? Did you leave that place of employment, Healthy, Wealthy and Wise?  Just asking!

No no and no..My wife made me my back was broke..Had two operartions after I left and still got problams as you well know..All my Postal buddies are in the Post Office in the sky and can't wait till I see them again..I'm so lonley..:):)..Maybe after you make tiggs rich he can buy some new friends..Yah that's it buy some new friends..:)

New York,
                          Panama
                          Member #73078
                          April 4, 2009
                          3490 Posts
                          Posted: February 25, 2010, 8:37 am - IP Logged

No no and no..My wife made me my back was broke..Had two operartions after I left and still got problams as you well know..All my Postal buddies are in the Post Office in the sky and can't wait till I see them again..I'm so lonley..:):)..Maybe after you make tiggs rich he can buy some new friends..Yah that's it buy some new friends..:)

Tiggs, take it from one who knows, Bought friends can be bought!

No, I rather keep the  few I have, I don't have to be rich with them; they like me just the way I am warts and all! They tell me when I am wrong! The ones that happily share a slize of Pizza with me and and still can't wait to see me the next day. They Stick closer than a Brother who is not a friend, they go the extra mile and you for them!That is what I mean when I say friend!

Who cry with me then try to do something to help my tears of sadness go away; while causing my tears of Joy to keep flowing!! Very few people can say they have more than one of those. Yes those friends you can't buy and no one else either!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: February 25, 2010, 10:16 am - IP Logged

Tiggs, take it from one who knows, Bought friends can be bought!

No, I rather keep the  few I have, I don't have to be rich with them; they like me just the way I am warts and all! They tell me when I am wrong! The ones that happily share a slize of Pizza with me and and still can't wait to see me the next day. They Stick closer than a Brother who is not a friend, they go the extra mile and you for them!That is what I mean when I say friend!

Who cry with me then try to do something to help my tears of sadness go away; while causing my tears of Joy to keep flowing!! Very few people can say they have more than one of those. Yes those friends you can't buy and no one else either!

jrosina babe tiggs was joking..My best friends where all great people and I do miss them a lot!..My best friend right now is the woman I live with she understands me believe me or not..I'd step in front of a bullet for her..Hope I never have to but I would..

New York,
                              Panama
                              Member #73078
                              April 4, 2009
                              3490 Posts
                              Posted: February 25, 2010, 11:57 am - IP Logged

jrosina babe tiggs was joking..My best friends where all great people and I do miss them a lot!..My best friend right now is the woman I live with she understands me believe me or not..I'd step in front of a bullet for her..Hope I never have to but I would..

Tiggs, You are a Wonderful human being! I really like you, and That's why you are going to the bank, Next week!! It is a done deal! Start laughing! lol

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina