Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Post Environment

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Lucky Loser.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Do you think that Lottery Post is as friendly as it used to be?

Too much Hting and Pettiness [ 10 ]  [31.25%]
Always Friendly [ 22 ]  [68.75%]
Total Valid Votes [ 32 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 3 ]  
mangoskin's avatar - anglewings
Long Island
Bahamas
Member #65783
October 6, 2008
1752 Posts
Posted: March 3, 2010, 11:49 am - IP Logged

Just feel as though LP has not been as friendly and warm as it used to be. What are your thoughts on how this can changed?

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34096 Posts
    Posted: March 3, 2010, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

Just feel as though LP has not been as friendly and warm as it used to be. What are your thoughts on how this can changed?

It used to be very very friendly, untill? I won't say. Yeah but it did use to be friendly, i have been here three years.  This has been just lately.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19816 Posts
      Posted: March 3, 2010, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

I think when it comes to discussing lotteries, ideas and strategies for winning, LP is as friendly as it ever was.  It's when members discuss theirs or other members social life and opinions on non lottery subjects that the topics can become unfriendly.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34096 Posts
        Posted: March 3, 2010, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

I think when it comes to discussing lotteries, ideas and strategies for winning, LP is as friendly as it ever was.  It's when members discuss theirs or other members social life and opinions on non lottery subjects that the topics can become unfriendly.

That why they call it Mystical. It's Mystical thing.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

four4me's avatar - gate1
          MD
          United States
          Member #1701
          June 18, 2003
          8359 Posts
          Posted: March 3, 2010, 2:05 pm - IP Logged
          There should have been a few more choices, but to clarify a point we have people here from all walks of life many different nationalities and many different personalities. Personalities don't often agree with one another. Personalities differ in many aspects, there would need to be a therapist on here to help people understand why one person comments doesn't agree with theirs.  

There are a lot of desperate people out there times are rough for a lot of people. So much is happening within there lives and in the world that it is easy for some to take advantage of another person buy posting remarks that some might find unfavorable. Imagine what the world would be like if everyone agreed with everyone else. It would be cool for some folks but boring for others.

Everyone isn't nice, kind, thoughtful, and respecting of others all the time. When reading posts try and imagine what the other person might be going through. Imagining what someone might be going through would be like counting grains of sand because you cant see them or possibly know what they are going through. Take everything you read on here with a grain of salt.
          People are emotional beings it's what separates up from other life forms.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
            rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
            Texas
            United States
            Member #55889
            October 23, 2007
            5588 Posts
            Posted: March 3, 2010, 2:12 pm - IP Logged
            There should have been a few more choices, but to clarify a point we have people here from all walks of life many different nationalities and many different personalities. Personalities don't often agree with one another. Personalities differ in many aspects, there would need to be a therapist on here to help people understand why one person comments doesn't agree with theirs.  

There are a lot of desperate people out there times are rough for a lot of people. So much is happening within there lives and in the world that it is easy for some to take advantage of another person buy posting remarks that some might find unfavorable. Imagine what the world would be like if everyone agreed with everyone else. It would be cool for some folks but boring for others.

Everyone isn't nice, kind, thoughtful, and respecting of others all the time. When reading posts try and imagine what the other person might be going through. Imagining what someone might be going through would be like counting grains of sand because you cant see them or possibly know what they are going through. Take everything you read on here with a grain of salt.

Agree.

True words of wisdom four4me.

It seems some folks have really thin skin. Why get all mad over what someone says? Life's too short for that.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
              FEMA Region V Camp #21
              United States
              Member #520
              July 27, 2002
              5699 Posts
              Posted: March 3, 2010, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

Agree.

True words of wisdom four4me.

It seems some folks have really thin skin. Why get all mad over what someone says? Life's too short for that.

Also agree.  People tend to take ideological disagreements or personality clashes personally.  This seems especially true with online communication where visual cues or context is absent.  We get in arguments online that we would never get into with face to face communication because it is a limited form of communication.  Body language, eye contact, gestures...these are all missing from a forum experience.

I've been here a long time and don't notice any deteriorization of civility.  In fact, I'd say the opposite is true.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

mazie789's avatar - side smile.jpg
                Nasau, Bahamas
                Bahamas
                Member #3060
                December 19, 2003
                1212 Posts
                Posted: March 3, 2010, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

That is why i stop posting--I would just stop by to see what u guys have up your sleeve

Lovies Hugs and Kisses

ashley evans's avatar - strawberry

Bahamas
                  Member #78428
                  August 14, 2009
                  717 Posts
                  Posted: March 3, 2010, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

for me noNo No its not like how it use to be thats why i stoped posting my dreams also.some of the posters that post numbers to your dreams are to selfish ,for example if you use the same numbers they use to post to some one else dream they get mad like a child and calling you out like what the hell . like O.M.G  grow up .my number no not your numbers god created them sorry....Unhappy too many people who thing that if they dnt post numbers to your dream you wouldnt win sorry i no were search is .and many of my friends on LP see what am talking about because we talk about it all the time

no its not like how it use to be

Play-girl's avatar - yesnurse
                    Atlanta, Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #84484
                    December 29, 2009
                    162 Posts
                    Posted: March 3, 2010, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

I Also Agree! I also think because we aren't face 2 face w/ each other & we don't know how another person's personality is, we could easily take something the wrong way!! If U were face 2 face w/ that same person, they could tell u the same thing, w/ a genuine smile on their face & u wouldn't be offended @ all!

**Almost Doesn't Count**

four4me's avatar - gate1
                      MD
                      United States
                      Member #1701
                      June 18, 2003
                      8359 Posts
                      Posted: March 3, 2010, 7:30 pm - IP Logged
                      A long time ago i found a web site that had dream numbers it's not online anymore. I was looking for a number for snake since i had a dream about a brown snake.

Now if i ask for a number for snake I'll get 10 different numbers this could be because there are 10 different books or resources with different numbers for many things.

I wouldn't be upset because i was given 10 different numbers but it would be bothersome because i was only looking for one number not a bunch of numbers.

If people are making up numbers for different things then that is wrong, the dream numbers should come from a dream book. But how could anyone possibly know unless they were all coming from the same book.

When looking for numbers from online sites like this one beware of what you are seeking there is no rules governing numbers they don't belong to anyone.
                      If i were looking for numbers for dreams i would buy a dream number book not look to others to supply numbers i have no idea of where they came from, for all you know people could make up a number for a dream and that number might not be in any book.
                        Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34096 Posts
                        Posted: March 3, 2010, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

Yes there are a lot of Dream books out here. But the one i use if right on the money.  If i am not using a book I am using my head.  And sometimes it is right on the money, from Hunches, or Dreams.  I use the K.C.K Book most of the time.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                          Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23259 Posts
                          Posted: March 3, 2010, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

I voted "Always Friendly" for two main reasons:

1. I'm biased. Embarassed
                          2. If you were to go to other Internet forums of a similar size, you would find a much more hostle environment in most cases.  I guess it is easy to take for granted the relative friendliness that you become used to here.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

middle Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #1893
                            July 20, 2003
                            1868 Posts
                            Posted: March 3, 2010, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

I voted "Always Friendly" for two main reasons:

1. I'm biased. Embarassed
                            2. If you were to go to other Internet forums of a similar size, you would find a much more hostle environment in most cases.  I guess it is easy to take for granted the relative friendliness that you become used to here.

I have to agree with you, Todd.  "Been there, done that" and "I remember when."  This site  tops the others I've seen.

Over the years, I have collected a lot of Dream Books and no one book has it all, though some are better than others.   It takes a good bit of time to look up dream words and post them.   When I post numbers for dream words, I hope that when people look at the numbers that one set of the numbers might stand out or "ring a bell" (so to speak).  At any rate, people have a choice.  I would feel guilty if I deliberately didn't post all the numbers and the winning number that did  fall was one that I decided to not post.   I have more than 15 different dream books and frequently I can't find a dream word that I look for.  Occassionally time is of the essence and posting is not an option. 

Best wishes, dreamers!!!!

maggie    See Ya!

sully16's avatar - sharan
                              Ringleader
                              Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #81740
                              October 28, 2009
                              40262 Posts
                              Posted: March 3, 2010, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

I have to agree with you, Todd.  "Been there, done that" and "I remember when."  This site  tops the others I've seen.

Over the years, I have collected a lot of Dream Books and no one book has it all, though some are better than others.   It takes a good bit of time to look up dream words and post them.   When I post numbers for dream words, I hope that when people look at the numbers that one set of the numbers might stand out or "ring a bell" (so to speak).  At any rate, people have a choice.  I would feel guilty if I deliberately didn't post all the numbers and the winning number that did  fall was one that I decided to not post.   I have more than 15 different dream books and frequently I can't find a dream word that I look for.  Occassionally time is of the essence and posting is not an option. 

Best wishes, dreamers!!!!

maggie    See Ya!

Thank you Maggie, for your time and dedication, Best wishes to you !

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"