Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Post Environment

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Lucky Loser.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Do you think that Lottery Post is as friendly as it used to be?

Too much Hting and Pettiness [ 10 ]  [31.25%]
Always Friendly [ 22 ]  [68.75%]
Total Valid Votes [ 32 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 3 ]  
ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
Idaho
United States
Member #56506
November 21, 2007
6537 Posts
Posted: March 4, 2010, 12:19 am - IP Logged
There should have been a few more choices, but to clarify a point we have people here from all walks of life many different nationalities and many different personalities. Personalities don't often agree with one another. Personalities differ in many aspects, there would need to be a therapist on here to help people understand why one person comments doesn't agree with theirs.  

There are a lot of desperate people out there times are rough for a lot of people. So much is happening within there lives and in the world that it is easy for some to take advantage of another person buy posting remarks that some might find unfavorable. Imagine what the world would be like if everyone agreed with everyone else. It would be cool for some folks but boring for others.

Everyone isn't nice, kind, thoughtful, and respecting of others all the time. When reading posts try and imagine what the other person might be going through. Imagining what someone might be going through would be like counting grains of sand because you cant see them or possibly know what they are going through. Take everything you read on here with a grain of salt.
People are emotional beings it's what separates up from other life forms.

Well said. Yes Nod

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: March 4, 2010, 12:55 am - IP Logged

This is the friendliest site I've ever been on.

Most sites out there are downright nasty, kind of like being in a room full of people from Kentucky!

(that was a joke tiggs, calm down)

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
      Nebraska
      United States
      Member #72306
      March 15, 2009
      289 Posts
      Posted: March 4, 2010, 1:30 am - IP Logged

I agree with Todd , 4forme , and Maggie-Nolia ..... I have only been here a short while ( less than a year ) and for the most part , most people here seem to be a lot friendlier & more helpful than other sites .

Warm wishes & many blessings to all  :)

Oh , and don't forget to watch for those double 5's ! this week

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34130 Posts
        Posted: March 4, 2010, 4:42 am - IP Logged

Well you sure are right on the Money!! That's for sure. Hoping2winbig.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

mangoskin's avatar - anglewings
          Long Island
          Bahamas
          Member #65783
          October 6, 2008
          1752 Posts
          Posted: March 4, 2010, 7:43 am - IP Logged

I voted "Always Friendly" for two main reasons:

1. I'm biased. Embarassed
          2. If you were to go to other Internet forums of a similar size, you would find a much more hostle environment in most cases.  I guess it is easy to take for granted the relative friendliness that you become used to here.

We understand Todd! LOL! I do like the environment here , I guess sometimes it just feels off. But I am one for togetherness. So,Party Happy Plays Everyone!

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: March 4, 2010, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

i dont pay attention to that stuff but i do noticed that lp a lot of the forums are starting to become more like prediction forums...Before you could write a question or strategy in them and it will last, take the pick3 and pick4 forums you can post a strategy there without it lasting: 10 minutes in the forum and going back to the back of the line and you can see it on the screen before it didnt used to be like that...I think that´s the fate of this site...that´s why i relegate myself to the blogs, i only post stuff on the forums when i think is of great importance...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Monkey Butt, USA
              United States
              Member #54569
              August 23, 2007
              1124 Posts
              Posted: March 4, 2010, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

This site is the only site on the internet where you can receive the information that you receive for free. Trust me, I've been to some sites that would have you learning how to be a stalker just so you can track down the jerk on the other end just to bust'em up side the head.

What Todd has accomplished at this site is something, no one in existance has managed to accomplish. He has created and maintained a site that gives free access to us so that we can share and bounce ideas off of each other.

It is obvious that not one of us has the answer to the one question that demands an answer everyday.

Question: What are the winning numbers in exact order for today's (fill in lottery name) drawing?

If any one of us possessed the answer, this is the last place in the world we would bother to spend any time.

Remember, if we always knew how to get to where we are going, Rand McNally would've never came to be. 

Yes, there will be times when you'll have to give a verbal slap, but, the key is to keep it in a "nothing personal, strictly business" frame of mind.

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: March 4, 2010, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

i think LP is very divided...by that i mean everyone doing their own thing not working in unison...It may appear that they are working on a system together but they are not...everybody is doing their own thing and everyone has their own egoes...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                  Chief Bottle Washer
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #1
                  May 31, 2000
                  23262 Posts
                  Posted: March 4, 2010, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

i think LP is very divided...by that i mean everyone doing their own thing not working in unison...It may appear that they are working on a system together but they are not...everybody is doing their own thing and everyone has their own egoes...

Diversity of opinion is a strength, not a weakness.  Thank goodness everyone is not working on the same thing.  It would be quite boring if they were.  As for egos, well, I guess any time human beings are in the mix, there will be egos.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                  What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                  Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34130 Posts
                    Posted: March 4, 2010, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

Hey Maggie I have 10 Dream books but i swear by one. But i also have a 2 dream books that are right on the money when it come too interpreting dreams.  I think you have those books too, not sure. But I seen one time you interpret a dream and My booK said the same thing.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: March 4, 2010, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

This is the friendliest site I've ever been on.

Most sites out there are downright nasty, kind of like being in a room full of people from Kentucky!

(that was a joke tiggs, calm down)

I don't really come into Mystical Room that much but maybe I should just to see what ridge runner has to say,and he says a lot I see...

middle Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #1893
                        July 20, 2003
                        1868 Posts
                        Posted: March 4, 2010, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

Hey Maggie I have 10 Dream books but i swear by one. But i also have a 2 dream books that are right on the money when it come too interpreting dreams.  I think you have those books too, not sure. But I seen one time you interpret a dream and My booK said the same thing.

Hi Marcie,

I have no doubt that both of us have some of the same books, and so do a number of the other posters.  Most of the time when I have looked up the numbers, then I like to scan the forum to see if  someone else has already posted them.  If they are already posted, then I usually do not post mine.  Part of what I do is to entertain myself and if someone can win a few dollars from the numbers I post, then I am quite pleased!!

maggie     See Ya!

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34130 Posts
                          Posted: March 4, 2010, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

Well I used to feel like that! but right now whatever!! I want everyone to win! dam  I am trying to think of something for Ga, and N.C, in the pick 4? Tonite?

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
                            Member #81314
                            October 16, 2009
                            18989 Posts
                            Posted: March 4, 2010, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

Hello:

My Peace,

My Joy

My Happiness.

It's all about the numbers. 

"can't let nobody", take my peace, my joy, my happiness , 

good luck.

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34130 Posts
                              Posted: March 4, 2010, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

Hey   Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!