Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 5:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Post Environment

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Lucky Loser.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Do you think that Lottery Post is as friendly as it used to be?

Too much Hting and Pettiness [ 10 ]  [31.25%]
Always Friendly [ 22 ]  [68.75%]
Total Valid Votes [ 32 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 3 ]  
MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
Member #81314
October 16, 2009
19394 Posts
Posted: March 4, 2010, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Here you go!, 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIR6E0hiXNU

My Joy, My Peace, My Happiness

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34514 Posts
    Posted: March 4, 2010, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

I love it!!   I like that!!  That's what I am saying!   I can sing too! LOL!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
      United States
      Member #65279
      September 22, 2008
      5230 Posts
      Posted: March 4, 2010, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

I "researched" this site for over two years before I became a member. (unpaid albeit) I then decided to join because I was most impressed by the overall friendliness and sense of purpose of all who participated. In fact, there were many discussions about how to increase the membership and the eventual experiences of those who did join. There were disagreements and sometimes NASTY articulations in regards to the personality of people drawn together for the main purpose of maximizing financial gain from the lottery. However, the positive and best nature of humanity prevailed in spite of unsavory postings and threads. A great deal of time, effort, and resources has been invested  into this site and the "labor of love" for an idea brought to fruition is manifest. I look at the recent situations and circumstances as just a part of the cyclical nature of a site such as this and a microcosm of humanity itself. Keeping that in mind allows me to touch fingers to a keyboard again and "embrace" a spirit of individuals seeking betterment financially. There is still a wealth of great people here - albeit they are "unannounced."

mangoskin's avatar - anglewings
        Long Island
        Bahamas
        Member #65783
        October 6, 2008
        1752 Posts
        Posted: March 5, 2010, 9:28 am - IP Logged

I "researched" this site for over two years before I became a member. (unpaid albeit) I then decided to join because I was most impressed by the overall friendliness and sense of purpose of all who participated. In fact, there were many discussions about how to increase the membership and the eventual experiences of those who did join. There were disagreements and sometimes NASTY articulations in regards to the personality of people drawn together for the main purpose of maximizing financial gain from the lottery. However, the positive and best nature of humanity prevailed in spite of unsavory postings and threads. A great deal of time, effort, and resources has been invested  into this site and the "labor of love" for an idea brought to fruition is manifest. I look at the recent situations and circumstances as just a part of the cyclical nature of a site such as this and a microcosm of humanity itself. Keeping that in mind allows me to touch fingers to a keyboard again and "embrace" a spirit of individuals seeking betterment financially. There is still a wealth of great people here - albeit they are "unannounced."

I agree. Glad to see that everyone is coming together to keep LP a happy place.

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
          clarkston georgia
          United States
          Member #555
          August 8, 2002
          3348 Posts
          Posted: March 5, 2010, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

a good friend of mine told me some years ago that you loose friends along the way as you get older and I didnt quite understand what he meant until just recently,see you have to choose to be happy,you have to want to be around those that make you happy ,see some people like being miserable and they spew negative things they live for it ,for instance one of you wins big to me that is a blessing,someone else may say it should have been me or they dont know what to do with that well if it should have been you it would have been you and be thankful that someone was on the winning end.If it hurts you to share (not money) ,information dont be here if all you are is a taker step back away from those who share or if you dont have anything positive to say dont say nothing.KEEP LOTTERYPOST SAFE AND HAPPY .THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE LOTTERYPOST JUST LIKE THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME!

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
            Chicago
            United States
            Member #70678
            February 8, 2009
            889 Posts
            Posted: March 5, 2010, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

Not to be the oddball here......I don't visit the mystical forum much although I'm very much into mystical things offline.

Anyway in the general discussion I saw a thread(or should I say more than one thread) where people were calling people haters and referring to I'm not sure who and I didn't go looking to find out.

Now I come here and find a poll basically asking if people are friendly or haters.......it's like saying let's all take sides against each other. I'm not taking sides.

NO ONE is forcing ANYONE to be here!

Does it really matter if I think everyone(or this environment) is friendly or not?

Threads like this only encourage the hate and pettiness.

Life is too short!

Sorry just my two cents.........

STORM's avatar - Rean
              Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
              United States
              Member #57922
              January 23, 2008
              9315 Posts
              Posted: March 11, 2010, 3:09 am - IP Logged

a good friend of mine told me some years ago that you loose friends along the way as you get older and I didnt quite understand what he meant until just recently,see you have to choose to be happy,you have to want to be around those that make you happy ,see some people like being miserable and they spew negative things they live for it ,for instance one of you wins big to me that is a blessing,someone else may say it should have been me or they dont know what to do with that well if it should have been you it would have been you and be thankful that someone was on the winning end.If it hurts you to share (not money) ,information dont be here if all you are is a taker step back away from those who share or if you dont have anything positive to say dont say nothing.KEEP LOTTERYPOST SAFE AND HAPPY .THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE LOTTERYPOST JUST LIKE THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME!

Amen sweetie! Embarassed

mangoskin's avatar - anglewings
                Long Island
                Bahamas
                Member #65783
                October 6, 2008
                1752 Posts
                Posted: March 11, 2010, 9:20 am - IP Logged

Not to be the oddball here......I don't visit the mystical forum much although I'm very much into mystical things offline.

Anyway in the general discussion I saw a thread(or should I say more than one thread) where people were calling people haters and referring to I'm not sure who and I didn't go looking to find out.

Now I come here and find a poll basically asking if people are friendly or haters.......it's like saying let's all take sides against each other. I'm not taking sides.

NO ONE is forcing ANYONE to be here!

Does it really matter if I think everyone(or this environment) is friendly or not?

Threads like this only encourage the hate and pettiness.

Life is too short!

Sorry just my two cents.........

I put the thread up because I wanted everyone to be mindful of why we are here to begin with. I have seen alot of people going at it on here, from calling people haters to down right cussing and I thought this would be an unbiased approach to address the environment. Afer all it's your opinion. The more people that think this is a positive environment the more positive energy will flow.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #86154
                  January 30, 2010
                  1654 Posts
                  Posted: March 11, 2010, 11:08 am - IP Logged

I think LP is a good place to hang out and meet "like" people when it comes to lotto. There's lots of information here if a person wants to sample different ideas while learning to play number games. I'll surf through the various topics just to see what's being discussed and post if it's interesting just to try and help in my own way.

Some help is appreciated more than other...especially depending on who it's coming from. I've seen and posted information here which makes 100% sense and not one person agrees or replies. On the other hand, there are those who will post information which is very questionable and it receives all sorts of positive replies.

This is most commonly found when it comes to the "luck" of playing lotto games. At first, I'd make replies about how luck isn't required to win if you have a logical approach with reasonable money to invest. That went nowhere...it got quiet. So, I got got quiet, too. I can take a hint. People like to hear about winning with luck.

Not me. I enjoy the money I make...and I can depend on it.

L.L.