Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How much time do U devote to lottery workouts ?

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Pogo.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
Indiana
United States
Member #48725
January 7, 2007
1953 Posts
Posted: March 5, 2010, 2:54 am - IP Logged

I use to do a lot of data collection on Hoosier Lotto manually using paper and pencil, then putting stuff into my program, but lately I've been using a separate program I made to do the data collection for me. Makes things go by a lot faster. Now I can make my system better faster.

Gonna win.Big Smile

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
    Dallas, TX
    United States
    Member #60284
    April 12, 2008
    3856 Posts
    Posted: March 5, 2010, 4:22 am - IP Logged

5-10 mins.

Sunny California
      United States
      Member #40295
      May 31, 2006
      7712 Posts
      Posted: March 5, 2010, 9:40 am - IP Logged

Off and on all day....every day. I love numbers!

Pogo's avatar - wfl
        NC
        United States
        Member #29378
        January 1, 2006
        552 Posts
        Posted: March 5, 2010, 10:04 am - IP Logged

I have atleast 10 - 15% of my brain devoted to Lottery & 100% while sleeping ... adding, subtracting, multiplying, diving, sums, root sums, ... , reading, writing, & arithmetic - LOL

One day all will pay off, Pogo Smile

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
          Texas
          United States
          Member #86154
          January 30, 2010
          1648 Posts
          Posted: March 5, 2010, 10:15 am - IP Logged

I have atleast 10 - 15% of my brain devoted to Lottery & 100% while sleeping ... adding, subtracting, multiplying, diving, sums, root sums, ... , reading, writing, & arithmetic - LOL

One day all will pay off, Pogo Smile

Hey there, Pogo! What you are doing here is exactly what it requires to discover "loop holes" in Pick 3 and develop one's personlized system! A fair portion of the brain must be completely devoted to...even assigned to constantly process numbers ALL DAY. The reason being is because you can only get out of something as much as you put into it.

Believe me when I say that soon, it's gonna hit you like a freight train and you will start laughing all the way to the bank...regularly. Believe me.

L.L.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: March 5, 2010, 11:20 am - IP Logged

How ever long it takes to make out a playslip or flip a coin..That's my system..I can win lose or come close just like peole who study night and day figuring out numbers...Times wasting you need to act fast..Study long study wrong..

New York,
              Panama
              Member #73078
              April 4, 2009
              3490 Posts
              Posted: March 5, 2010, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

How ever long it takes to make out a playslip or flip a coin..That's my system..I can win lose or come close just like peole who study night and day figuring out numbers...Times wasting you need to act fast..Study long study wrong..

Not all the time tiggs, Sometimes one need to study long! If not one might come up wrong! And Especially If we are helping others to win! who wants to waste people time and money!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Texas
                United States
                Member #86154
                January 30, 2010
                1648 Posts
                Posted: March 5, 2010, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

Hey tiggs!! Man, that's what all the old timers tell me when we're playin' dominos!!! Study long, study wrong!!!! LOL!!! I almost fell out of my chair when I read this!

On a more serious side, though, it is very important to study long when trying to build the proper system. When I say study long, I mean to monitor combinations and their characteristics for a period of time to establish consistency. Once it's been established that one can play a certain way based on odds and averages, only then can a system be implemented and successful.

At this level of play, it should in all reality take only approximately (10) minutes to "set up". So, in one way you're right and in another way very right...respectively.

L.L.

United States
                  Member #47420
                  November 4, 2006
                  3930 Posts
                  Posted: March 5, 2010, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

Hey tiggs!! Man, that's what all the old timers tell me when we're playin' dominos!!! Study long, study wrong!!!! LOL!!! I almost fell out of my chair when I read this!

On a more serious side, though, it is very important to study long when trying to build the proper system. When I say study long, I mean to monitor combinations and their characteristics for a period of time to establish consistency. Once it's been established that one can play a certain way based on odds and averages, only then can a system be implemented and successful.

At this level of play, it should in all reality take only approximately (10) minutes to "set up". So, in one way you're right and in another way very right...respectively.

L.L.

Lucky Loser tiggs is aa old timer but always ready for action..Gotts hit big money so we can travel travel travel..

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19816 Posts
                    Posted: March 5, 2010, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

For most players, it probably depends on the types and number of games they play or if they even have a workout or system for picking their numbers and combinations. 

I spend a few minutes every day updating the files of games I play and checking their jackpots, that way when I decide to play them I have all their information.  I have a couple of programs that I wrote myself and hardly a month goes by that I don't see something in them that I would like to change, improve or add that might improve them so while I might not be working on combinations to play, I'm spending time changing and adding code or debugging my programs. 

Since it's kinda like a hobby, I spend as much time as it takes or as much time is available, which ever comes first.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #86154
                      January 30, 2010
                      1648 Posts
                      Posted: March 5, 2010, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

Lucky Loser tiggs is aa old timer but always ready for action..Gotts hit big money so we can travel travel travel..

I'm with you on both accounts...on the account that I'm after BIG MONEY and TRAVELING!!!!Cheers

L.L.

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: March 5, 2010, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

I'm with you on both accounts...on the account that I'm after BIG MONEY and TRAVELING!!!!Cheers

L.L.

To all young LP'er's always remember when you see an old person they was your age once and you've never been thiers...................

New York,
                          Panama
                          Member #73078
                          April 4, 2009
                          3490 Posts
                          Posted: March 5, 2010, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

To all young LP'er's always remember when you see an old person they was your age once and you've never been thiers...................

Tiggs you are old when you are dead!!! Not before! 

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: March 5, 2010, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

Tiggs you are old when you are dead!!! Not before! 

OOOOOOOOOOOkay tiggs will print that out and tape it on the wall.............

Texas
                              United States
                              Member #86154
                              January 30, 2010
                              1648 Posts
                              Posted: March 5, 2010, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

WISDOM IS PRICELESS...

I really like this post, tiggs.Yes Nod

L.L.