Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How much time do U devote to lottery workouts ?

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Pogo.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: March 5, 2010, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

WISDOM IS PRICELESS...

I really like this post, tiggs.Yes Nod

L.L.

Yeah when you got more days behind you then ahead of you you collect a lot of sayings..It comes with age..

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
    Chicago
    United States
    Member #70678
    February 8, 2009
    889 Posts
    Posted: March 5, 2010, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

To all young LP'er's always remember when you see an old person they was your age once and you've never been thiers...................

I'm ALWAYS nice to old people cause one day I'll be old(er) too!!!! HAHA forget the fact that my kids already call me a dinosaur and people at work keep asking if I was at Woodstock. <------NOOOO I was too young!

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: March 5, 2010, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

I'm ALWAYS nice to old people cause one day I'll be old(er) too!!!! HAHA forget the fact that my kids already call me a dinosaur and people at work keep asking if I was at Woodstock. <------NOOOO I was too young!

I was in my early 20's when Woodstock was on..I have no idea how I missed that..Maybe because I was drunk all the time,could be..:):)..

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: March 5, 2010, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

I was in my early 20's when Woodstock was on..I have no idea how I missed that..Maybe because I was drunk all the time,could be..:):)..

Maybe late 20's..Time does fly..

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: March 5, 2010, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

Maybe late 20's..Time does fly..

You were about 30 if you were born in 39 like you said. I think Woodstock was in 69 or 70 if I'm not mistaken. I was just a wee lad.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
            Northern Virginia
            United States
            Member #83350
            December 5, 2009
            1317 Posts
            Posted: March 5, 2010, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

Hi, Just wondering how much time everyone spends on workouts each day .

I usually do mine late at night when I have time alone and can concentrate better , I spend about an hour or so on it .Sometimes I have to miss a day or two and catch up when I can .

What say you ?

On most days I don't spend more than 20-30 minutes on it. I'm more interested in tracking the numbers than I am in actually playing the lottery. Right now I am tracking Georgia (because I go to college there), Indiana (because my brother goes to college there), Virginia (because that is my home state where my family lives, and is the state of my legal residence), and West Virginia (because we have a farm there). I also keep a list of all the Pick-3, Pick-4, Quinto, and Kicker winning numbers in the U.S. and Canada on my computer, but I do not analyze them at all.

I have spent no time on the lottery today because I have been quite busy. I will probably spend some time on it tomorrow when I am at restaurants while driving back to Virginia from Georgia for Spring Break.

Today's winning 3-ball is going to be a number between 000 and 999.

In a lot of states, lotteries benefit education. That makes the REAL winners the only people who can't play!

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: March 5, 2010, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

You were about 30 if you were born in 39 like you said. I think Woodstock was in 69 or 70 if I'm not mistaken. I was just a wee lad.

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                Chicago
                United States
                Member #70678
                February 8, 2009
                889 Posts
                Posted: March 6, 2010, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

Hi, Just wondering how much time everyone spends on workouts each day .

I usually do mine late at night when I have time alone and can concentrate better , I spend about an hour or so on it .Sometimes I have to miss a day or two and catch up when I can .

What say you ?

Right now I'm only tracking the numbers for Little Lotto so to look up the numbers and put them on my chart only takes about a minute.

When I decide to play for the day (which hasn't been very much lately) I'll spend a good 2-3 hours looking over the numbers, picking the numbers I want to play and then putting them into lines to play. LOL then sometimes I have more lines than money so I go back and choose the lines I really like.

Pogo's avatar - wfl
                  NC
                  United States
                  Member #29378
                  January 1, 2006
                  552 Posts
                  Posted: March 6, 2010, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

Hey there, Pogo! What you are doing here is exactly what it requires to discover "loop holes" in Pick 3 and develop one's personlized system! A fair portion of the brain must be completely devoted to...even assigned to constantly process numbers ALL DAY. The reason being is because you can only get out of something as much as you put into it.

Believe me when I say that soon, it's gonna hit you like a freight train and you will start laughing all the way to the bank...regularly. Believe me.

L.L.

I love it - Thanks for the inspiration & pick me up! TY, Pogo Big Smile