Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 for your consideration

Topic closed. 882 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ToJo76*.

Page 22 of 59
PrintE-mailLink
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: June 10, 2010, 10:48 am - IP Logged

Okey Here is june and you say what now are we going to feed just on Triples???!!! No, No! Here is the June 3

June 980 880 800 803 379 705 769 803 709 708 734 375 813 305 

Play on my Family!!!, Ifin  we see something looming on the Horizon For June bug! we will sound the Alarm

Hey!!! hey!!! My LP Familyyyy!!!  My Pick-3 Lovers!!! Yes? 

Yes. I know you are saying  "Where is the rest of the triples???!! Where are they???!!  you guys said they would come back up in June to help cover for the wedding expenses!!!!!....and where is 379???!!!! 

All we can say to you is don't worry...don't panic... dont...abandon ship!!!....LoL.....Don't abandone the bride or the groom!!!!..LoL..

Remember our Little friends the Triples are laid back and cool and they are here!!! ans so is 379 ! who Travels to different places and will visit you in 6 ways if you know what I mean!!! 

Not my budies the triples,,,Oh No!..they keep it real and are the same any way you turn them, they more like me, that is why we Like them so much!!!...Lol...

Ok, this is what happened last night!

June 9

Arkansas.Mid.087    NC.Mid.907   TN.Eve.580

We like more 800 for today and 407 for today and of course Triples!! the whole rest of the month!!!!!!GuitarGuitarGuitar The heck on!!!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22966 Posts
    Posted: June 10, 2010, 11:02 am - IP Logged

jrosina I'm waiting for 379 and 357 in PA. I'll hold onto them, they should be coming and soon!

Good luck today and hit a good one!

New York,
      Panama
      Member #73078
      April 4, 2009
      3490 Posts
      Posted: June 10, 2010, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

jrosina I'm waiting for 379 and 357 in PA. I'll hold onto them, they should be coming and soon!

Good luck today and hit a good one!

Right you are dr!!!   Where are my little travelers... they usually have their little suitcases and visiting all the states by now!! 

OH..youuuuuwhoooooo my 379' neees!!!   come over to PA. and visit my friend dr65, she is a very, very, very nice classy Lady! 

And it's not nice to keep a lady waiting!!!   Ok dr, they are coming over!!

Let's play on!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
        louisville,ky
        United States
        Member #72809
        March 28, 2009
        9321 Posts
        Posted: June 10, 2010, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

ok jrosina ....i agree the triples are not finish and will be looking out for your 379 in ky ....

New York,
          Panama
          Member #73078
          April 4, 2009
          3490 Posts
          Posted: June 11, 2010, 9:58 am - IP Logged

ok jrosina ....i agree the triples are not finish and will be looking out for your 379 in ky ....

That's correct rhon, you saw that 444 come out in Minesota!! We are so  Happy for the wedding Planers!!! 

You too rhonda, your state is going to reward you for your patience and give you back on your Investment!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
            Panama
            Member #73078
            April 4, 2009
            3490 Posts
            Posted: June 11, 2010, 11:21 am - IP Logged

dr, the digits are laughing! They are taunting me dr, they are doing the I-told you-so cha-cha-cha!!! They Look so cute!!! Well dr, here is

June 3. Illinois/IowaEve. 777      June 4 GA.Eve.444

Okay It's clear to me that This month we will see triples!  They are coming in the later part of the month so get ready for more triples!!

June 10

Minesota.Eve.444

More triples are coming...Play One!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
              Panama
              Member #73078
              April 4, 2009
              3490 Posts
              Posted: June 11, 2010, 11:30 am - IP Logged

Okey Here is june and you say what now are we going to feed just on Triples???!!! No, No! Here is the June 3

June 980 880 800 803 379 705 769 803 709 708 734 375 813 305 

Play on my Family!!!, Ifin  we see something looming on the Horizon For June bug! we will sound the Alarm

June 10

June Bugs are out in effect!!!

Tri-State.Mid.800          Ohio.Eve.075     Kansas.Eve.908       

Illinois/Iowa.Mid.097

GA.Mid.098                Missouri.Mid.780

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22966 Posts
                Posted: June 11, 2010, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

Okay It's clear to me that This month we will see triples!  They are coming in the later part of the month so get ready for more triples!!

June 10

Minesota.Eve.444

More triples are coming...Play One!!

Good job jrosina! Hoping for one in PA and hoping that is: 000 or 555.

Hit a good one today!!

New York,
                  Panama
                  Member #73078
                  April 4, 2009
                  3490 Posts
                  Posted: June 11, 2010, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

Good job jrosina! Hoping for one in PA and hoping that is: 000 or 555.

Hit a good one today!!

PA. is going to come with another triple!! fer sure!!! this month!!!  Also we are giving those States that did not have or had few triples,  a chance for those Wedding Expences to be taken care of..LoL......after all June is wedding Month!!       And BAZM!!!! here they are dr!!! Your turn Soon dr!

June 11

Michigan.Mid.333         Texas.Mid.222

And who said those State Lottery Officials did not have a heart...aauwLovies

They are not stoping our little friends the triples from coming out anymore! especially this been Wedding month... they know the bride wants to look pretty and the bride's Dad is tapped-out with all that food and all the wedding arragements; they have to pay the Photographer a small fortune!!LOL..   Play ON!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

dover delaware
                    United States
                    Member #4466
                    April 26, 2004
                    1193 Posts
                    Posted: June 12, 2010, 12:51 am - IP Logged

264  and 010 fell today  for delaware what looks good for saturday  thanks lesonook

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      22966 Posts
                      Posted: June 12, 2010, 1:01 am - IP Logged

PA. is going to come with another triple!! fer sure!!! this month!!!  Also we are giving those States that did not have or had few triples,  a chance for those Wedding Expences to be taken care of..LoL......after all June is wedding Month!!       And BAZM!!!! here they are dr!!! Your turn Soon dr!

June 11

They are not stoping our little friends the triples from coming out anymore! especially this been Wedding month... they know the bride wants to look pretty and the bride's Dad is tapped-out with all that food and all the wedding arragements; they have to pay the Photographer a small fortune!!LOL..   Play ON!!

BananaBananaBanana

Good news indeed!! I hope as many states as possible can get a piece of one, they sure have been getting around.

PA gave us 5222 tonight in pick 4...Skeptical...I'm not buying the leap into pick 3 possibility. I'd rather flip them and snag a 555 which is what I think it

will be...that or 000 or maybe a measly little 111. Maybe, we'll see soon and very soon.

Good luck jrosina and everyone - catch a good one!!

New York,
                        Panama
                        Member #73078
                        April 4, 2009
                        3490 Posts
                        Posted: June 12, 2010, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

BananaBananaBanana

Good news indeed!! I hope as many states as possible can get a piece of one, they sure have been getting around.

PA gave us 5222 tonight in pick 4...Skeptical...I'm not buying the leap into pick 3 possibility. I'd rather flip them and snag a 555 which is what I think it

will be...that or 000 or maybe a measly little 111. Maybe, we'll see soon and very soon.

Sun SmileyNow you all see, How Positive and strong dr is???!! So pay attention to our LP Family member dr, she knows her stuff, Those of you who have not, should  go over to her thread especially all of you from PA. and believe me she teaches...you!!!Thanks dr!!!    I will never get tired of saying it...You are the best!!Blue Angel 

Now lets see what these little June bug digits did!!

June 11

California.Eve.800     Ohio.Eve.705    Oklahoma.Eve.573

And we all know by now that Triples came out Tx.222 amd Michigan.333!!! As we have been pointing out to all those who want to help with the wedding cost!! Buy a Triple!!  do like we do Play them All!!! And watch the Sun come Up!!!  Sun Smiley   Play on!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                          Panama
                          Member #73078
                          April 4, 2009
                          3490 Posts
                          Posted: June 12, 2010, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

June 11

June 12

Kentucky.Mid.888          PA.Mid.111

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                            Panama
                            Member #73078
                            April 4, 2009
                            3490 Posts
                            Posted: June 12, 2010, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

BananaBananaBanana

There you go dr!!!   PA.MID.111   Congrats...dr!!! Very Happy for you!!!

I am very Happy for you!!!DrumHippyHyperDisneyHyperHurray!Green laughDanceParty

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

dover delaware
                              United States
                              Member #4466
                              April 26, 2004
                              1193 Posts
                              Posted: June 12, 2010, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

lets see if delaware can catch a tripple tonight  153 was the number for mnidday  sso i played 111  222   444  555  and 999  hopw just one comes out tonight  lesonook

Page 22 of 59