Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 10:48 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 for your consideration

Topic closed. 882 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ToJo76*.

Page 26 of 59
PrintE-mailLink
dover delaware
United States
Member #4466
April 26, 2004
1195 Posts
Posted: June 21, 2010, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Mad     442 and 370 for monday delaware   i had 372 and 428 Bash  whatever will they throw at us next  lesonook

New York,
    Panama
    Member #73078
    April 4, 2009
    3490 Posts
    Posted: June 22, 2010, 1:01 am - IP Logged

Mad     442 and 370 for monday delaware   i had 372 and 428 Bash  whatever will they throw at us next  lesonook

Calm down my LPer; We are almost home with the Triples!!! He may even send you a Calm Quad!!!

For the Wedding Expenses, June been Wedding Month They Know you have to buy those Presents, They are good Folks, Just Stay Cool and Positive!!! LoL...Dunk

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
      Panama
      Member #73078
      April 4, 2009
      3490 Posts
      Posted: June 22, 2010, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

Prayer is the comunication with the CREATOR OF US ALL,  Believe me, you can Believe in HIM HE IS REAL!!!

And HE created these wonderful digits, that HE uses to bless some of us every time!!! 

How in the Earth areth dow...LOL..!!!  We are fine and Joyful to be granted the Priviledge to see another day...A day is like a brand New Page!!! You can write what you want in it!! But we don't have erasers  so be careful what you write on this day!   You have to live with this page after the dAY IS OVER!!!

Ok.  Let's look at some June Bugs!!!

June 20

CT.Mid.973         Maryland.Eve.750     NC.Eve.976

ANd NOW....YOU know what  we are a Talking!!!! BANG>>>BANG!!!  BANG!!!>>>Hahahah>>LOL

June 20

Oklahoma:Eve.444 "HELLoooo? Is it me you are looking for????"  YES!! We Say YES!!!

we are sooo fantasticallyexponentiallyhappy!!~ Cause we Know!! Some one here Won!! and that makes us Happy  Hahahahhahahahappyappy!!!HyperDanceHyperDanceBananaHyperDrum   And it does not stop!!! Play ON!!!Guitar

OH!! OH!!Ooooh!  This is not fair...Not  fair....To do this to a Ladie's Heart Is wonderfully WRRRooonnggg!! HAahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa,,,Oh My Goodnes!!! My baby digits muahGroup Hug. muaahhLovies I Just Love them soooo!

June 21

PA.Mid. 111 "Hellooooo!!! But you knew I was coming" 

Yes!!!!  Yes!!!  Yes!!!! my little buddies Weeee did!!!  We sounded the alarm and everything to our beautiful LP Family...Heck I am just going to to a jump and dance!!!Hyper!  PartyHyperHyperHyperParty

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
        PA
        United States
        Member #69849
        January 18, 2009
        15080 Posts
        Posted: June 22, 2010, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

OH!! OH!!Ooooh!  This is not fair...Not  fair....To do this to a Ladie's Heart Is wonderfully WRRRooonnggg!! HAahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa,,,Oh My Goodnes!!! My baby digits muahGroup Hug. muaahhLovies I Just Love them soooo!

June 21

PA.Mid. 111 "Hellooooo!!! But you knew I was coming" 

Yes!!!!  Yes!!!  Yes!!!! my little buddies Weeee did!!!  We sounded the alarm and everything to our beautiful LP Family...Heck I am just going to to a jump and dance!!!Hyper!  PartyHyperHyperHyperParty

Hello jrosina.....PA mid day for yesterday was  266 and for Mid day today June 22 was 850....I think you might have the wrong state posted for the 111..PA got the 111 mid day on June 12 that was a Sat....

New Jersey got 111 today.....

New York,
          Panama
          Member #73078
          April 4, 2009
          3490 Posts
          Posted: June 22, 2010, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

June 21

NJ.Mid.111.."Helloooo You where sooo happy for PA Quads???"" 

Yes!!! Yes!!! We have to confess!! Hahhahahah!!!

My Litytle digits!!!!!!!   sorry we gave you to the wrong State....

My Happy Joy Dance Still goes!!!!HyperHyperPartyAnd happy that It's New Jersey  I hope Calabs got in on this he is a Great GUY!!!

OOOOHHHH BIG SNAAFUuu!!!   a HAPPY Joy, JOY SNAFFFuuuu IT was for

NEW JERSey that this happy dANCE is FOR!!! The Triple  111

THANK'S DEE88, I know you would have been happy If it had been PA. Came out with 850 ok!

But you got A better Happy Joy Dance! You Have the BIG Quads!!!! 

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

dover delaware
            United States
            Member #4466
            April 26, 2004
            1195 Posts
            Posted: June 22, 2010, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

Mad608   699  delaware for tuesday   Bash  where are the trips?  i played them  lesonook

New York,
              Panama
              Member #73078
              April 4, 2009
              3490 Posts
              Posted: June 22, 2010, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

Mad608   699  delaware for tuesday   Bash  where are the trips?  i played them  lesonook

Lesonook, if you keep hitting yur head like this you are not going to be able to buy the digits!  Now stop it now!! 

Your triples are coming soon I just went back and look things over There's a good chance that the digits will come your way for that Wedding gift; after all they  know it's June and Brides are mostly from the working Stiff's of america and they need a little help with the Bride send off!!  

So they are going to do something for you Lady!!!  Do Not Worry! and Stop Hitting yourself...Hit The digits!!!!  And this time play them all !!!!  You are my LP family and I do Like you a Lot!!!

But you need to be a tad more positive what you say?? 

Okay Let's call them 000 111 222 333 444 555 666 777 888 999 and their budies

that call them are 769, 502 304 608 708 699 631 255 700 so you see we are going to get it!!  Stop spitting fire out of your mouth its not Ladylike!!!...LoL..LOL..   Now Play ON!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

dover delaware
                United States
                Member #4466
                April 26, 2004
                1195 Posts
                Posted: June 22, 2010, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

im thinking of playing 999 heavy for wednesday  they have not been out since 2005  lesonook

New York,
                  Panama
                  Member #73078
                  April 4, 2009
                  3490 Posts
                  Posted: June 22, 2010, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

im thinking of playing 999 heavy for wednesday  they have not been out since 2005  lesonook

lesonook, play 999 heavy if you want to;  but play the others also.

What part of Play them all is hard to understand Leson??? Come on!!  Play them all!!   Triples, yes all....all the triples lesonook, please!!! Ok..

. Let's see what Happens and stay Positive!!...LOL...LOL..You are special Lesonook...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                    Panama
                    Member #73078
                    April 4, 2009
                    3490 Posts
                    Posted: June 23, 2010, 1:05 am - IP Logged

Okey Here is june and you say what now are we going to feed just on Triples???!!! No, No! Here is the June 3

June 980 880 800 803 379 705 769 803 709 708 734 375 813 305 

Play on my Family!!!, Ifin  we see something looming on the Horizon For June bug! we will sound the Alarm

HI My LP Family! Before we retire for the night or the early morning we want you to take a look at the June Bugs.. Yes they are out and about!!!

June 22

Missouri.Mid.813              Missouri.Eve.305               Ohio.Eve.973         

Tri-State.Eve.530

Ok, Play ON!!!!Lovies 

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                      Panama
                      Member #73078
                      April 4, 2009
                      3490 Posts
                      Posted: June 23, 2010, 1:24 am - IP Logged

lesonook, play 999 heavy if you want to;  but play the others also.

What part of Play them all is hard to understand Leson??? Come on!!  Play them all!!   Triples, yes all....all the triples lesonook, please!!! Ok..

. Let's see what Happens and stay Positive!!...LOL...LOL..You are special Lesonook...

Now Lesonook, Look at this Very Nice and exciting "Fenomenal!!" That is Happening! 

"Que Pasa????"  This is the Best thing since slice bread!! and we are  going to say it One  more   time...are you ready???  are you sure??... okay here goes....

....More!!! More!!! More Triples!! Yes! More Triples for all the states especially the ones that have not come out as of yet!! Please... don't argue with us My

family ...our Digits are speaking!!! and that is what they are saying!!  and we listen...we are not know-it-all's we just humbly listen to the digits!!! and

that make us and keep us excited with the game!!! and my Family know that's the truth!! Hahahaha...we Love it when they do this!!! Hahahahha!!

June 22

NJ.Mid.111 Hi WE ARE HERE!!!    Indiana.Eve.555   

See, they do speak!!!  You have been told! Now Play on!!!Lovies

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

dover delaware
                        United States
                        Member #4466
                        April 26, 2004
                        1195 Posts
                        Posted: June 23, 2010, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Bash  where are the trips for delaware  i dont see them  324  and 046 fell today  ive been playing them, soooBash  lesonook

vjohnson8's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                          fort
                          United States
                          Member #72407
                          March 17, 2009
                          6626 Posts
                          Posted: June 23, 2010, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

Now Lesonook, Look at this Very Nice and exciting "Fenomenal!!" That is Happening! 

"Que Pasa????"  This is the Best thing since slice bread!! and we are  going to say it One  more   time...are you ready???  are you sure??... okay here goes....

....More!!! More!!! More Triples!! Yes! More Triples for all the states especially the ones that have not come out as of yet!! Please... don't argue with us My

family ...our Digits are speaking!!! and that is what they are saying!!  and we listen...we are not know-it-all's we just humbly listen to the digits!!! and

that make us and keep us excited with the game!!! and my Family know that's the truth!! Hahahaha...we Love it when they do this!!! Hahahahha!!

June 22

NJ.Mid.111 Hi WE ARE HERE!!!    Indiana.Eve.555   

See, they do speak!!!  You have been told! Now Play on!!!Lovies

yes you are right josina, we finally got the 555, but check this out friendship gave it to me for eyeglasses, i played it one draw, and it fell,i missed it, the 777 will be next val8

LET's get paid$$$$ money rollYes Nod

New York,
                            Panama
                            Member #73078
                            April 4, 2009
                            3490 Posts
                            Posted: June 23, 2010, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

yes you are right josina, we finally got the 555, but check this out friendship gave it to me for eyeglasses, i played it one draw, and it fell,i missed it, the 777 will be next val8

Val8, I really do not like to hear when my Family LPer miss a win; It's a Strange thing, but I feel like it's us that Missed it!!.... I then go....ggggrrgrgrgfrrrr!   Then I have to go Woosa!!! Clear my self the works!!!  Ok!

Now all I am going to say is Let's see what Happens with that 777! and I am going to see you bring in the Dancers!!!...Val8...and we are going to play on!...keep it moving Val8...We are Winners!!! Yeah!!.

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                              Panama
                              Member #73078
                              April 4, 2009
                              3490 Posts
                              Posted: June 23, 2010, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

Bash  where are the trips for delaware  i dont see them  324  and 046 fell today  ive been playing them, soooBash  lesonook

Lesonook, now you have two emoticon hitting themselves over the head!!!   What are we going to do with you Loesonook???!!!!

Well, nothing we are going to Love you,  and Patch your head up! and tell you to Play On and watch you win!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Page 26 of 59