Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 5:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 for your consideration

Topic closed. 882 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ToJo76*.

Page 23 of 59
PrintE-mailLink
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: June 12, 2010, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

lets see if delaware can catch a tripple tonight  153 was the number for mnidday  sso i played 111  222   444  555  and 999  hopw just one comes out tonight  lesonook

Lesonook, you are a very stubborn member of the family...LoL..

that's ok,  I had an Uncle that was like that!!  I say Stubborn because I remember asking you to play ALL the triples in Delaware!!!   so tell us what happens if 000, 333 666, 777,  888 comes out???, 

Like 888 came out in Kentucky this Mid. you will be out crying again like the last time!!!   Play all the tripled, lenosnook, even if you only put 50cents on these last ones, it's $2.50.  play them all!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    23229 Posts
    Posted: June 12, 2010, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

BananaBananaBanana

Good news indeed!! I hope as many states as possible can get a piece of one, they sure have been getting around.

PA gave us 5222 tonight in pick 4...Skeptical...I'm not buying the leap into pick 3 possibility. I'd rather flip them and snag a 555 which is what I think it

will be...that or 000 or maybe a measly little 111. Maybe, we'll see soon and very soon.

Good luck jrosina and everyone - catch a good one!!

It was the measly little ONE, ONE, ONE!!! lol!!

Party

I'm so, so happy they came!!! BananaBananaBanana 

I covered 111, 555, 000 & 444 pretty good!!!

SUPER HEADS UP ON THOSE TRIPLES JROSINA!!!

Thumbs UpThumbs Up

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      23229 Posts
      Posted: June 12, 2010, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

There you go dr!!!   PA.MID.111   Congrats...dr!!! Very Happy for you!!!

I am very Happy for you!!!DrumHippyHyperDisneyHyperHurray!Green laughDanceParty

Thank you jrosina!!!

I'm happy too!!! Catch a real good one tonight!!!

PartyParty

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        23229 Posts
        Posted: June 12, 2010, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

BananaBananaBanana

Good news indeed!! I hope as many states as possible can get a piece of one, they sure have been getting around.

PA gave us 5222 tonight in pick 4...Skeptical...I'm not buying the leap into pick 3 possibility. I'd rather flip them and snag a 555 which is what I think it

will be...that or 000 or maybe a measly little 111. Maybe, we'll see soon and very soon.

Good luck jrosina and everyone - catch a good one!!

jrosina, 888 also came out today! wow! Let the night drawings bring some more good things for a lot of people!

EVERYONE! GOOD LUCK!!

New York,
          Panama
          Member #73078
          April 4, 2009
          3490 Posts
          Posted: June 12, 2010, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Right you are dr!!!   Where are my little travelers... they usually have their little suitcases and visiting all the states by now!! 

OH..youuuuuwhoooooo my 379' neees!!!   come over to PA. and visit my friend dr65, she is a very, very, very nice classy Lady! 

And it's not nice to keep a lady waiting!!!   Ok dr, they are coming over!!

Let's play on!!!

Okay, now that the triples did not keep the Lady waiting!! I expect you my little firedly digit 379 to come out in PA. and really make dr. happy!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            23229 Posts
            Posted: June 12, 2010, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

Big Smile

Oh! That would be extra appreciated to have that one make a landing here in PA. Those odds need to make up some ground and I think it's not

done yet with 137 showing up....I'd like a visit from 357 too.

What's extra special about that 379 is it's a needed sum 19...should be a sure and soon to happen thing.

Good, good information jrosina! Thank you! Great thread too!

Party

dover delaware
              United States
              Member #4466
              April 26, 2004
              1195 Posts
              Posted: June 12, 2010, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

no tripples for delaware  153  and 631 fell today  lesonook  cannot hit worth nothing

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: June 13, 2010, 8:55 am - IP Logged

no tripples for delaware  153  and 631 fell today  lesonook  cannot hit worth nothing

Lesonook if you keep saying that; you are going to keep atracking it!!  Stop complaining listen to your friend and fellow LP Family member, don't do that!! 

You will hit, the triples is going to visit Delaware again! and all you have to do is buy them all!! ok?

come on stay Positive..LoL..that is what we LPers do!!! We stay Positive and we play on! and we Hit!! When we don't win, we are Still happy for those of us who did!

I mean we get really joyful for the other member of the family, and that is contagious! that Type of Joy it is genuine we can feel it!   So Play ON!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  23229 Posts
                  Posted: June 13, 2010, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

lesonook, those are some good traveling numbers you got there.

You should be getting a double 1 very soon....181, 161, 121 and 191 (which was your last double 1 - you got already) have been going through

the states. Here in PA we got the triple 1's. Maybe that is the triple for you to keep your eye on especially...technically a double one with another

1 - 111!

BUT...just like jrosina says, it might be best to play all the triples.

I would pick a double 1 you like and stick with it or play it for a week, one should be coming for you soon. (maybe it's the 116 - heck, you'll

probably get the 101 I'm looking for..lol)

I hope you hit lesonook!!

Good luck!!

dover delaware
                    United States
                    Member #4466
                    April 26, 2004
                    1195 Posts
                    Posted: June 13, 2010, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

755  and 2158 fell tonight  i had 555 and 2135  geeze  lesonook

New York,
                      Panama
                      Member #73078
                      April 4, 2009
                      3490 Posts
                      Posted: June 14, 2010, 9:31 am - IP Logged

755  and 2158 fell tonight  i had 555 and 2135  geeze  lesonook

Sun SmileyLesonook, we care about you baby, we are a Family of Digit lovers; ok?...so please don't take this the wrong way!

I need you to look at the Chat for yesterday and see what you where saying through those finger,,, all negative things!!! No Nod All "woh is me"Crying

Please Lesonook, that is self-sABOTAGE!!!   Stay away from those negative emotions and words please, and you will turn your ship around!! 

Listen to your family at your home away from home!!  Ok! Let's do this we are with you!   You are going to Win!!! Lesonook!

buy the triples 000, 111, 222, 333, 444, 555, 666, 777, 888, 999 and buy the few Numbers dr, mentioned to you here 101 the 11's!  ok? we are going to do this, we got your back!! LoL ... this is the last time Lesonook

I hope...LoL...Let's Play ON!!!Sun SmileySun SmileySun Smiley 

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                        Panama
                        Member #73078
                        April 4, 2009
                        3490 Posts
                        Posted: June 14, 2010, 9:46 am - IP Logged

My Great LP Family!!!  We have this thing in the Bag!! Yes we do!!!  Let's look at this

Firts you all know what we are going to say!  "Oh.NOooooo, Here she goes again!".....LoL yes... Yes!!!  TRiPpppppless!!!

June 13

ILLi/Iowa.Eve.777  Bang!!! yes!!! Hahahhhahaa,, I am Loving this... I am simple loving this...HHHLMHOooofGreen laughROFLBig SmileROFL  Oh..OH...OOOHHH, My goodness it should be a sin to have so much Fun!! On a Monday Morning!!!! ....LoL....ok, ok, I'll stop... but you have to admit this is rich!! Know later more triples this mont!!  Hahaha...Ok..Ok..    Let's look at the other digits!! Our Little June Bug, Digits!

June 13

CT.Mid.087      ILL./Iowa.Mid.790     Ohio.Eve.908  Missouri.Eve 807

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                          Panama
                          Member #73078
                          April 4, 2009
                          3490 Posts
                          Posted: June 14, 2010, 10:01 am - IP Logged

Okey Here is june and you say what now are we going to feed just on Triples???!!! No, No! Here is the June 3

June 980 880 800 803 379 705 769 803 709 708 734 375 813 305 

Play on my Family!!!, Ifin  we see something looming on the Horizon For June bug! we will sound the Alarm

June Bugs 980,880,803,379. 769 308  709  708 734 0r 473 375 813 305 

These are June bugs because they do show up in June!!! Now we have said on this thread that any time you see 00's which is  001 to 009 in any way you are going to see their little buddies their pals the 11's  (110 to 119)

and when you see the 280, 281 you are going to see 719. 71 pair or 79 pair show up!! so let's keep that in mind!! 

and Let's Play ON!!!!Sun Smiley Group Hug Sun SmileyLater my LP Family!!!! You guys are the best!!Lovies

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
                            louisville,ky
                            United States
                            Member #72809
                            March 28, 2009
                            9470 Posts
                            Posted: June 14, 2010, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

got'em this time jrosina got'em got'em i got it 888 finally 888's i really dont think we finish though is it true another triple maybe could pop up !!!!! i mean i would like to be on a look out for them  sons bday coming up need to save up..lol!!!

Cbluewaters01's avatar - animal whale.jpg
                              Phila, PA
                              United States
                              Member #90425
                              April 27, 2010
                              61 Posts
                              Posted: June 14, 2010, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

Lesonook if you keep saying that; you are going to keep atracking it!!  Stop complaining listen to your friend and fellow LP Family member, don't do that!! 

You will hit, the triples is going to visit Delaware again! and all you have to do is buy them all!! ok?

come on stay Positive..LoL..that is what we LPers do!!! We stay Positive and we play on! and we Hit!! When we don't win, we are Still happy for those of us who did!

I mean we get really joyful for the other member of the family, and that is contagious! that Type of Joy it is genuine we can feel it!   So Play ON!!!

Very positive message..... I like that!!!!

Smile"

Page 23 of 59