Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 5:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 for your consideration

Topic closed. 882 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ToJo76*.

Page 51 of 59
PrintE-mailLink
PATTYH's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
KNOXVILLE,TN.
United States
Member #98065
September 30, 2010
209 Posts
Posted: November 24, 2010, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

thank you jrosina. i will play on! Guitar

New York,
    Panama
    Member #73078
    April 4, 2009
    3490 Posts
    Posted: November 25, 2010, 9:28 am - IP Logged

Sun SmileyUS FlagTurkeyHAPPY-HEALTHY Thanksgiving DAY; MY LOTTERY POST FAMILY!!!!...we will wait until this day is over to report some findings; we know that right now you are preparing to feed the hungriness that have come to celebrate this day that we give THANKS to THE ALMIGHTY GOD for all of his wonderful Blessings to each and everyone of us HIS Own, we are!!! 

We must say this however, that true to their word the Triples came to OHIO as they said they would!!!

November 24

Ohio Mid.444 BAM!!!! Here we go!!

":"Helloooo!!  is it me you are looking for Ohio??? Happy Thanksgiving day!!!! ...Ha, Ha, Ha, well here we are four for you!!!...LOl...LOL.. we say Congratulations to all who waited for us knowing we were coming to you....LOl...LOL...We have this Happy -Joy Dance for you...Dance and enjoy the turkey....Play ON!!"  Yes!!...Yes!!!...Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,ha, our Little digits we are Joyful also with you Ha,Ha,  We are Joyful for our LP Family Member who won with these  little digits ...They are the best!!!  Play ON!!Group Hug

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
      Panama
      Member #73078
      April 4, 2009
      3490 Posts
      Posted: November 25, 2010, 9:47 am - IP Logged

SmileSun SmileyGreat Afternoon!!!! Yes!!!    How is everyone this afternoon we are doing Splendid!!  we, know, we know you are till waiting for your triples...OK  Here goes

Triples are coming fer sure  to VA,  Ohio,   NC,  SC,  Del,   KY, another one??!! yes! New Jersey, Yes New Jersey!!!  Tri-State!!

TX,TN, Missouri?!! Yes Missouri !, N.Mexico, Nebraska,  Wisconsin, Kansas, Minnesota, Michigan, Michigan?? Another one??!!!

Yes, Yes another one!!!!  Oklahoma! NYC, another one!! Yes, Yes, that is what the digits said!!! 

And surely by know you have learned never to question the digits!!LOL...LOL.. If they say they are coming...Start boiling that possum!!!LOL...LOL Okay My Family Play onDrum !   

Sun SmileyJust a quick recap to verify the truthfulness of our digits  they said, and these came    Tri-State delivered, New Jersey , NYC, Ohio    The digits will come through for you VA, NC, SC, all of you who are waiting we are going for the after Thanksgiving day packages we will have more Triples!!1 for the Merry-Joyful- Christmas!!  Yes Christmas!!! We are Celebrating no other but the Birthday of Our Lord and Saviour  YESHUA  The CHRIST!!!!!! Yes Say It LOWD...and win win win! Play ON!!!

New York,
        Panama
        Member #73078
        April 4, 2009
        3490 Posts
        Posted: November 26, 2010, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

Sun SmileyGreen laugh  Hello Great top of the morning to you Our  LP familyyyyy!!!!!  How in the heck are you all???!!! did you know that Life keep trying to get between us??? Yes!  But we Laugh at it!! Ha,Ha,!!  WE said not so!! not so!! Lottery Post for life!! HA,HA,HA,!LOL...LOL...LO.  We are not Joking with this we are serious has a cancer!!!  when it comes to our Lottery Post  so much so that we have the November digits for you!!! Yes!!!

We know, we know, you are saying come on with it and stop talking so much...OK...     K.O this thing!!!LOLO  here they are!!!

NOVEMBER  1 -  30   Turkey

Digits of Show me the money!!  631 163 316, 563 536 356, 520 205,203 302 ,300, 130, 296 629, 713, 517 715, 717 771, 617 716, 752,  723,  277,  799 699 996,  766, 966 240 ,241, 104 140, 285  728 584 854, 505, 515, 863 873 549 459 594, 974 479, 476 , 807, 786 887 887 878 662 266 

101 110 011, 112 211 121, 311 113  131, 118 811 181,  114 411 141,  151 115 511, 117 171 711 

500 800 200 400 100   And OF course Triples 000 111 222 333 555 999   then 777 444 666 888 for Ohio, VA, CT, New Mexico, New York city YES!!!~Ok Pick the ones you like from the November show me the money digits  and remember the hungry bellies are coming!!! LOL....LOL  So Pick wisely and Play ON!!!!!  Big group HugGroup Hug Group Hug Lovies Let's Play ON!!!. 

Sun SmileySun SmileySun SmileyGreat after Thanksgiving day my Lottery Post Family, we have a mess of Stuffing left, oh yes... the chief eater did not come this time..he went to another Family member and things were sooo cool this time!!! ...Is it me?;  or does the chief eater in the family is the one that always is  starting something??!!!  Always causing sumthing controversial; to jump off Ha, Ha,Ha,..LOL...LOL..

bur he came later and took a plate home with him...LOl...LOl.. said our Sauteed Deep Fried Turkey,  is the Best so he had to come and get some...LOL..   

Okayyyy!!!  we have our digits!!   and as you know our Digits for NOVEMBER  have all showed up Every Last one!!!   And we are getting ready to Close this baby out with a BanG!!!

Please Understand that the triples are still out and about  along with these November "show me the money Digits!!"

They are in full effect  we like 314 414 213 468  713  550 626 and TRIPLES  for todaAY!!!   

KY.  441 241 231  559    (59, 58, 79 Pairs) 

VA, Idaho, Indiana, Ct.   Look for your triples!!!    If we tell you the other triple, that is coming you will laugh so we will have the digits laugh instead!!!LOL...LOl...Ol 

Cali.  we like for you 666 468 846 Triples "  And Let's keep it moving My Familyyyy   Group HugGroup Hug Kisses MUah!!!!!

Let's Play the heck ON!!!!Drum

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
          louisville,ky
          United States
          Member #72809
          March 28, 2009
          9470 Posts
          Posted: November 26, 2010, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

tks jrosina i really was looking for a triple in ky this weekend but i see that's not promising this weekend i recvd 999 str for a qp wednesday eve thought they would be here today but i will play your numbers i am feeling your 123

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

New York,
            Panama
            Member #73078
            April 4, 2009
            3490 Posts
            Posted: November 26, 2010, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

tks jrosina i really was looking for a triple in ky this weekend but i see that's not promising this weekend i recvd 999 str for a qp wednesday eve thought they would be here today but i will play your numbers i am feeling your 123

Sun SmileyYes rhonda my Lottery Post Family Favorite!!  But the thing is a triple is coming to KY and what is the Lottery Officials doing!!!!  Trying to hold them back in the Box...But not to worry rhonda they'll get out...LOl...LOL...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
              louisville,ky
              United States
              Member #72809
              March 28, 2009
              9470 Posts
              Posted: November 26, 2010, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

oh i never worry your my best bud so i know when the lottery officials try and release my friend will remind keep playn onnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!! lol  good luck hope your holidays was a blast now on to the next one x-mas!!!!!Noel

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: November 27, 2010, 8:47 am - IP Logged

Yes my rhonda, thanks a bunch!!!,  and See see what Indiana did, the digits said we will be there and Bang!! they arrived as they said they would and Ohio came back for Seconds Puerto Rico got in the Act!!!!..LOL...LOL

November 26

Indianna.Eve.666

"Ha, Ha,Ha, Ha,Hello is it me you are looking for Indiana??!!!!  Well we said we were coming and here we are!!!!   Congrats to all who WON!!! Yes!!! "

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

sully16's avatar - sharan
                  Ringleader
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #81740
                  October 28, 2009
                  41979 Posts
                  Posted: November 27, 2010, 8:51 am - IP Logged

Yes my rhonda, thanks a bunch!!!,  and See see what Indiana did, the digits said we will be there and Bang!! they arrived as they said they would and Ohio came back for Seconds Puerto Rico got in the Act!!!!..LOL...LOL

November 26

Indianna.Eve.666

"Ha, Ha,Ha, Ha,Hello is it me you are looking for Indiana??!!!!  Well we said we were coming and here we are!!!!   Congrats to all who WON!!! Yes!!! "

Love your dancing digits Rosie.....

WIN BIG TODAY....Hyper

HyperBe Happy.

New York,
                    Panama
                    Member #73078
                    April 4, 2009
                    3490 Posts
                    Posted: November 27, 2010, 8:53 am - IP Logged

Sun SmileyGreat Top Of the morning to all my LP Family...Ha,Ha,Ha, do you see those Happy-Joy Digits?

well everytime a triple comes you are going to see them!!! LOLO...we are about to really enjoy this game now!!!FuN Big time for us!!...

..and watch us win, wIN,  WIN!!!! LOL!!!  I could  never thank my LP Family Member Truecritic, and Todd enough for this!!!Yes!! Look at them go they are really Happy-Joy NOW!!!HA,HA,HA,HA,Haaaaaa,OH my Goodness!!

OK just remember we still have some states for THIS!!!  Month left from our list of state...New Jersey delivered as the digits said they would, NYC also delivered, Tri-State Also Now we are waiting for Virginia, Digits in VA. come forth!! don't let them hold you back!!!    You are coming as you said,  the Turkey day is fast upon us!!!   

Also Ohio,  Indiana, ILL/Iowa, CT, TX, TN, Nebraska, SC,  TN again??!! Yes Again!  Idaho, DC again??!! Yes DC again!! Western Canada, Yes even Western Canada the digits said so!!!  Later in the month we are looking at PA. again!   GA! Micchigan!!! The digits said "000, 111, 222,333,444,555,666,777,888,999, Now run and tell that!!!" LOL... Group HugGroup Hug!  Play ON!!!!

Here they said they are coming remember Indiana now as delivered!!!  and that digit which said were coming again, came!!

Ohio!!! LOL...LOL

November 26

Ohio.Eve.555

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
                      Middle GA
                      United States
                      Member #42874
                      July 9, 2006
                      3912 Posts
                      Posted: November 27, 2010, 8:55 am - IP Logged

Hello jrosina and other LP members!  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and for the shoppers out there a successful Black Friday.

Come on dancing triple digits...dance on down and over to Georgia today!!!  You are needed here! Wink

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

New York,
                        Panama
                        Member #73078
                        April 4, 2009
                        3490 Posts
                        Posted: November 27, 2010, 9:11 am - IP Logged

Ohio, Again!!! Now Laugh ...laugh now!!! we were told they were coming again!!LOl...LOl...LOl!! We said aBOVE WE WOULD ALLOW THEM TO HAVE THE LAUGH!!! hA, yES!! wHEN THE DIGITS SPEAK WE LISTEN!!!!

November 26

Ohio.Eve,555  "Hello!!! Ha,Ha,Ha, ha, ha, Hello again! we told you rosie, we were coming BACK AGAIN!!!! Ha, Ha, Ha,!!"

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                          Panama
                          Member #73078
                          April 4, 2009
                          3490 Posts
                          Posted: November 27, 2010, 9:18 am - IP Logged

Love your dancing digits Rosie.....

WIN BIG TODAY....Hyper

Yes Sully!!! Sully You are among our all time favorites of Lottery Post family Members...and Yes  they are our Dancing Digits, We got this with TrueCritic's  and Todd telling us how to do it...LOl...LOl  and Now we are Happy with our Happy-Joy Dancing Digits!!!!Thank you!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                            Panama
                            Member #73078
                            April 4, 2009
                            3490 Posts
                            Posted: November 27, 2010, 9:21 am - IP Logged

Hello jrosina and other LP members!  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and for the shoppers out there a successful Black Friday.

Come on dancing triple digits...dance on down and over to Georgia today!!!  You are needed here! Wink

Sun SmileyHey Tojo!!!!~ Yes my Fam, they will be down your GA.way they said so!!! and we know they are always telling the truth, Play ON!!!,

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

nikita18's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg
                              Wilson, NC
                              United States
                              Member #57005
                              December 13, 2007
                              521 Posts
                              Posted: November 27, 2010, 9:25 am - IP Logged

November 26

Indianna.Eve.666

Hi jrosina, are the dancing triples coming to NC?  We need to dance also.  Thanks Nikita

Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift.

Page 51 of 59