Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 8:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 for your consideration

Topic closed. 882 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ToJo76*.

Page 55 of 59
PrintE-mailLink
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: December 3, 2010, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

Hello jrosina!! I see you are still doing your thing over here too - great job!!

You say triples for PA too? I sure hope so, we got an overload awhile back, but we are due again I'd say.

Hit a good one today!!

lesonook, if I can butt in....where in the heck are they hiding your 3 balls there in Delaware!?!

Maybe they'll give you one or two today...maybe 3 of them.

Do you have a favorite with a 3 in it? Maybe you can play that or one that's going around...look up at jrosina's past posts for this week, take a look

at what others are getting.

lesonook, good luck and I hope you hit a real good one too!!

HU!!! dr65!!! WOW!!!!  I am Speehles Happy JOY Dance have to take Place Now OUR!!! dR65 I Back Home...LOl...LOl...LOl

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

dover delaware
    United States
    Member #4466
    April 26, 2004
    1195 Posts
    Posted: December 3, 2010, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

i played 893 and 697 for delaware today...we shall  see  lesonook

New York,
      Panama
      Member #73078
      April 4, 2009
      3490 Posts
      Posted: December 3, 2010, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

jrosina  if you had limited money to play what would you play for delaware? thanks lesonook

Lesonook!, wAh, Leson...  WE have not done the study on Delaware for December...we have not a clue.. we Just Have to keep it real with you...If the digits don't speak we can't say a word!!!  And we are not the one to tell you about finances..

LOl...You Know what Lesonook???!!!  Ok, If you Promise not to go Moaning, and groaning...and mumbling and doing the woe is me thing!!LOl...LOl...Now don't get mad you know you do!  So Ok , we will look into Dela for you and tell you in the A:M what looks good.   Then it's all up to you!! Ok!  Later...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
        Panama
        Member #73078
        April 4, 2009
        3490 Posts
        Posted: December 3, 2010, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Lesonook,  We will be back with you!! But remember,,no woe is me business...LOL...LOL!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          23235 Posts
          Posted: December 3, 2010, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

lesonook, do you just believe it? 939 for you guys tonight...so close with 893 too.

The digit 3 came in, maybe it will keep coming. Maybe stay with those you played.

Good luck tomorrow!

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: December 3, 2010, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

lesonook, do you just believe it? 939 for you guys tonight...so close with 893 too.

The digit 3 came in, maybe it will keep coming. Maybe stay with those you played.

Good luck tomorrow!

HELLOOOO dr tiggs is here..He missed you!!!..tiggs that's  t   i   g   g   s  !!!..

Pure luck

New York,
              Panama
              Member #73078
              April 4, 2009
              3490 Posts
              Posted: December 4, 2010, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

HELLOOOO dr tiggs is here..He missed you!!!..tiggs that's  t   i   g   g   s  !!!..

Sun SmileyTiggs!!! Our Tgger!!! Oh, boy we are really going to have some great fun!!! LOl...LOL..okay Tiggs just because you came we are going to give you something for KY!!! Yes,  okay tiggs KY= 414 404 442 443 444  469 744 408 494 544 and Triples!!!   also the 300 133 look good tiggs 

Hope this will be a Joyful Birthday Present for you Tiggs,  Group Hug Group HugPlay ON!!Guitar!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: December 4, 2010, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

question did i need to keep playing those same numbers for december that you noted for december

Sun SmileySorry Rhonda,  I did not notice this question Before now! Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! My Rhonda the digits said so, and so far they are holding true to form!!!  The "2" is running the show!!!!We are getting ready for This Holiday....Again the Hungry Bellies will be knocking  at the door Dressed like you know who...saying Ho,Ho,Ho.

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                  Panama
                  Member #73078
                  April 4, 2009
                  3490 Posts
                  Posted: December 4, 2010, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

Smiley Santa DECEMBER 1-31 2010Snowman

Sun SmileyWE are Joyful  our  Lottery Post Familyyyyyy!!!!!  Here comes the rein deers, and the Snowman,  and Silver Bells, and that Fruit cake!!!

The thing  weighs a TON!!   you'll  have to pay a crane to take all the fruit cakes out of your House...Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha, Why? oh, why?? do they insist on bringing those things to our house,Ha.Ha,Ha,...But Let's pray that we WIN BIG!!! 

We are going to Believe that it is so! Because The digits are going to be nice this Christmas for you!!! Yes they are!!!,

They know we have to buy our babies their gifts, all  babies want something for Christmas, Brown Babies, White Babies, Yellow Babies, Red Babies,Pink Babies, Dark Chocolate Babies, Light Pink Babies All color Babies!!! ,

WE are telling the family, "If  after you bake your Fruit cake, it weighs 40 Pounds we don't want it!! !!! .LOL...LOL..

Here are the Digits you must Remember for DECEMBER!!!

This Month the "2" digit is going to be King!! Pairs that have 2 in them  Such as:

02,12,22, 32, 42, 52,62, 26,72,28, 82, 42, 29, 92, are going to rule in December.Also 55, pair Rules,68, 77, 44, 83,79,17

612,215,  682, 268, 285, 258, 682, 028, 326, 328, 342,442, 424, 244,246,247, 267, 629, 892-

289,492, 249, 688, 886, 286, 836, 683,  763, 339,  673, 479, 133, 157 , 

277,727,  772, 757, 525,255 552, 256, 205, 241, 874,487,784, 858  499, 994,

Series: 200, 201, 202, 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 -027- 127 227-327-427-527-627- 727- 827-927

Let's talk Triples   They are not going anywhere...They will be out and about for December   We will bring you any updates during the month but this is what the digits are saying!!! Mistletoe Group HugGroup Hug

Play ON!!!!!Guitar 000, 111, 222,333, 444, 555, 666, 777,888, 999Lovies

Sun SmileyJust take a look at them above and compare with the draws...you will see the digits are speaking Loudly!!! 

Okay Rhonda Play ON!!Drum!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
                    louisville,ky
                    United States
                    Member #72809
                    March 28, 2009
                    9480 Posts
                    Posted: December 5, 2010, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

tks jrosina i appreciate that

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

New York,
                      Panama
                      Member #73078
                      April 4, 2009
                      3490 Posts
                      Posted: December 6, 2010, 7:45 am - IP Logged

Sun SmileyGreat top of the morning to MY Lottery Post Familyyyyy! How are you this 2nd day of the week??!!!!   I know you are doing great!! i'm going to believe that for you until you can believe it for yourself!!! Yes...we are seriously missing our buddy Lottery Post Family Member  rdgrnr, known to us as simply RD. we are Praying that He is OK!  Other than that, we are ok!!!  Now let's look at these digits!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

sully16's avatar - sharan
                        Ringleader
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #81740
                        October 28, 2009
                        42062 Posts
                        Posted: December 6, 2010, 8:09 am - IP Logged

Sun SmileyGreat top of the morning to MY Lottery Post Familyyyyy! How are you this 2nd day of the week??!!!!   I know you are doing great!! i'm going to believe that for you until you can believe it for yourself!!! Yes...we are seriously missing our buddy Lottery Post Family Member  rdgrnr, known to us as simply RD. we are Praying that He is OK!  Other than that, we are ok!!!  Now let's look at these digits!!

I Agree!  what do you see today Rosie.

HyperBe Happy.

New York,
                          Panama
                          Member #73078
                          April 4, 2009
                          3490 Posts
                          Posted: December 6, 2010, 8:35 am - IP Logged

December 3

Arkansas.Mid.825-Box(82)      Cali.Mid.175-Box (17)     CT.Eve.479-Straight      Florida.Eve.494-(44)     

GA.Eve.026-box (26)    Nebraska.Eve.688-Straight       New Jersey.Mid.120-Box (12)   NYC.Mid042-Box (42)   

NC.Eve.446-(44)    Ohio.Mid.-822 (22)     Quebec.Eve.125-Box (12)   Soth Carolina.Eve.424-Straight   DC.Mid.295 (29)   

Western Canands.Eve.478-Box      Wisconsin.Eve.791 (79)

December 4

Arizona.Eve.173 (17)  Cali.Mid.523 (52)    CT.Mid.726-(72)     CT.Eve.178.(17)  DEL.Mid.022-Box (22)     

Del.Eve.202-Straight Florida.Mid.293 (29)   GA.Mid.274-Box   ILL/Iowa.Mid.376-Box    Louisiana.Eve.852-Box 

Maryland.Mid.177 (17)-(77)     Minnesota.Eve.126-Box (26)    Nebraska.Eve.762-Box (62)

New Jersey.Eve.886-Straight      North Carolina.Mid.223 (22)       NC.Eve.521-Box-(52)   Ohio.Eve.157 Straight     

Tri-State.Eve.202-Straight PA.Eve.642.Box     

Wisconsin.Eve.444  Straight " Ha, ha, ha, Hello!!! Is it me you are looking for??...Ha,ha,ha",

HyperDance"Play ON!!!Ha,ha,Ha,"

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Panama
                            Member #101674
                            December 6, 2010
                            82 Posts
                            Posted: December 7, 2010, 1:53 am - IP Logged

Jrosina do you see another triple for today midday or evening?? its the end of the year, the babies need to be fed and the I NEEDZ TO GET PAID! Ive made a jerry maguire "SHOW ME THE MONEY" SONG especially for you because i know you've got the hits!!!! I want to see more of those numbers dancing  doing the  hula or WHATEVER! just bring some trips!!! SmashSmashSmashSmashSmash

New York,
                              Panama
                              Member #73078
                              April 4, 2009
                              3490 Posts
                              Posted: December 7, 2010, 11:42 am - IP Logged

Sun SmileyHa,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,HAAAAAH   Grate top of the morning to you abundant!!!!, you are too much!!! You are going to do  A-OK, with us here...Ha,Ha, Ha!!!!, We had the "show me the money digits" In November Abundant, 

Now we have "the December to Remember digits"!!!  Why? Because you are going to never forget this December with the "2" digits the  "7"  the "44's" and Yes Also we will  some more triples...in these State.. VA. NYC.. (our Home)  New Mexico our Lottery Post Family Home!!! LOL..

Ohio is going to give us another  why?  they did not deliver too many this year so they are going to give us another one...

PA.  Yes Pa is going to put a Gold Broach on this Trip-le Year or years for them!!  PA has given His people many Triples this Year...

Delaware Is bringing a Triple...You hear that Lesonook!!!..so drop your Handkerchief of Tears and start Playing...LOl...LOl....

Ct. is going to give us a triple!!   

Idaho, Illinois Yes Indiana...North Carolina...There We have triples to Pay of  Festivities and to help the people with some cash!! To Feed the Babies and the Hungry Bellies...Ha, Ha, LOL!!!   So there is the money Abundant...  WelcomeLove. Group HugGroup Hug   and Play ON!Guitar!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Page 55 of 59