Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 for your consideration

Topic closed. 882 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ToJo76*.

Page 50 of 59
PrintE-mailLink
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: November 17, 2010, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

SmileSun SmileyGreat Afternoon!!!! Yes!!!    How is everyone this afternoon we are doing Splendid!!  we, know, we know you are till waiting for your triples...OK  Here goes

Triples are coming fer sure  to VA,  Ohio,   NC,  SC,  Del,   KY, another one??!! yes! New Jersey, Yes New Jersey!!!  Tri-State!!

TX,TN, Missouri?!! Yes Missouri !, N.Mexico, Nebraska,  Wisconsin, Kansas, Minnesota, Michigan, Michigan?? Another one??!!!

Yes, Yes another one!!!!  Oklahoma! NYC, another one!! Yes, Yes, that is what the digits said!!! 

And surely by know you have learned never to question the digits!!LOL...LOL.. If they say they are coming...Start boiling that possum!!!LOL...LOL Okay My Family Play onDrum !   

"NYC another one??? Yes!! YES!,  another one that's what the digits said!!!"

November 17

NYC.Mid.777 BrandamBAM!!!!   I hope we all listened to the digits!!! If you did not let this be a lesson to you!!! Listen to the digits!!!   Congrats to all who had it,  and a BIG WAY TO GO!!Thumbs Up  Group Hugs!!! Group Hugand Gobble, Gobble  GubbleeeTurkey !!!!Ha,ha,HA Happy-joy Dance...HyperHyperParty

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

ZarisMommy's avatar - butterfly3
    Southwestern, PA
    United States
    Member #90629
    May 1, 2010
    371 Posts
    Posted: November 18, 2010, 1:05 am - IP Logged

Jrosina --- Hello Hello!!! I know all the states are talking and are definetly getting for sure trips... whats going on with PA??? You talk them digits up YES YOU DO!!! Is PA ever gonna get a trip?? Thanks in advance for all your hard work.

Holding my angel close Wink

New York,
      Panama
      Member #73078
      April 4, 2009
      3490 Posts
      Posted: November 18, 2010, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

Jrosina --- Hello Hello!!! I know all the states are talking and are definetly getting for sure trips... whats going on with PA??? You talk them digits up YES YOU DO!!! Is PA ever gonna get a trip?? Thanks in advance for all your hard work.

Sun SmileyYes! Yes But you Know PA already had a bunch of triples this year alone OVER 14 TRIPLES, AND YOU SAY YOU WANT MO000RE!!  LOL... ok more it will be!!!1

But I have to go TrueCritic...Gave me some dancing digits that I HAVE GOT TO HAVE IN HERE!!!!  wE ARE joyfull NO enD! rIGHT NOW!!!!!!lol...lol...!!!  gROUP hUG!Group Hug

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
        Panama
        Member #73078
        April 4, 2009
        3490 Posts
        Posted: November 18, 2010, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

Sun SmileyYes! Yes But you Know PA already had a bunch of triples this year alone OVER 14 TRIPLES, AND YOU SAY YOU WANT MO000RE!!  LOL... ok more it will be!!!1

But I have to go TrueCritic...Gave me some dancing digits that I HAVE GOT TO HAVE IN HERE!!!!  wE ARE joyfull NO enD! rIGHT NOW!!!!!!lol...lol...!!!  gROUP hUG!Group Hug

LOOK at happy Joy Dancing Digit!!   We got this from  Our LP, Family Member TrueCritic!!!   LOL He is the max!1!  LOL 

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
          Panama
          Member #73078
          April 4, 2009
          3490 Posts
          Posted: November 18, 2010, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
            PA
            United States
            Member #69849
            January 18, 2009
            14884 Posts
            Posted: November 18, 2010, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

Now this is cute...really cute...jrosina....maybe they can dance with the bananas....Banana   Banana......are these numbers for any state...?  What's the 3 for....?

New York,
              Panama
              Member #73078
              April 4, 2009
              3490 Posts
              Posted: November 18, 2010, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

HA, HAAAA, LOL!! Yes DEE  I only wish I could make them more dancy like I got them but after I upload them they slow down!!1 I am Going to be working on them, But those are the Happy joy Digits...LOL...LOL.. Thanks to   TrueCritic  and Todd...LOL..388   882 328 For all   States Especialy yours!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                PA
                United States
                Member #69849
                January 18, 2009
                14884 Posts
                Posted: November 18, 2010, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

HA, HAAAA, LOL!! Yes DEE  I only wish I could make them more dancy like I got them but after I upload them they slow down!!1 I am Going to be working on them, But those are the Happy joy Digits...LOL...LOL.. Thanks to   TrueCritic  and Todd...LOL..388   882 328 For all   States Especialy yours!!!

thanks jrosina.....I think they are dancing just fine.....but I still like them with the bananas....Banana..LOL....

New York,
                  Panama
                  Member #73078
                  April 4, 2009
                  3490 Posts
                  Posted: November 19, 2010, 8:22 am - IP Logged

Sun SmileyGreat Top Of the morning to all my LP Family...Ha,Ha,Ha, do you see those Happy-Joy Digits?

well everytime a triple comes you are going to see them!!! LOLO...we are about to really enjoy this game now!!!FuN Big time for us!!...

..and watch us win, wIN,  WIN!!!! LOL!!!  I could  never thank my LP Family Member Truecritic, and Todd enough for this!!!Yes!! Look at them go they are really Happy-Joy NOW!!!HA,HA,HA,HA,Haaaaaa,OH my Goodness!!

OK just remember we still have some states for THIS!!!  Month left from our list of state...New Jersey delivered as the digits said they would, NYC also delivered, Tri-State Also Now we are waiting for Virginia, Digits in VA. come forth!! don't let them hold you back!!!    You are coming as you said,  the Turkey day is fast upon us!!!   

Also Ohio,  Indiana, ILL/Iowa, CT, TX, TN, Nebraska, SC,  TN again??!! Yes Again!  Idaho, DC again??!! Yes DC again!! Western Canada, Yes even Western Canada the digits said so!!!  Later in the month we are looking at PA. again!   GA! Micchigan!!! The digits said "000, 111, 222,333,444,555,666,777,888,999, Now run and tell that!!!" LOL... Group HugGroup Hug!  Play ON!!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                    Panama
                    Member #73078
                    April 4, 2009
                    3490 Posts
                    Posted: November 19, 2010, 8:25 am - IP Logged

Here they are!!Ha,Ha,!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                      Panama
                      Member #73078
                      April 4, 2009
                      3490 Posts
                      Posted: November 24, 2010, 9:27 am - IP Logged

Great top of the morning MY LP Familyyyy!!!   Yes, I know you are saying "where in the heck were you???!!!" I... well please forgive. 

We had this business of life trying to get between us but you know they can't...There is ONE who is my Life you all know WHO HE is, and after HIM is the Family  Both of you the regular ones,  and MY LP Family with my beautiful digits!!! 

Hubby said "my goodness you have to stop with these digits thing!!!"...We said "Look, we don't drink, we don't take' drugs, we don't go out dancing all the time, we don't carouse. or make trouble...Leave us alone"  he take a Loooong look at us and we said " WHAT?????!"  Ha,Ha,   Back to us . Ok, did you see those triples and we owe you some happy Joy Dancing digits

November 22

Florida.Mid.333               Ontario.Eve.888

"Hello is it us you are looking for!!!

"Hello is it us you are looking for!Ha, Ha, Ha, we are Joyful they let us out of the Box...Congrats to all you winners we are Happy that yo are Joyful We told you were not getting back in that box, so you can throw your little stats away..those days are long gone...Ha,Ha,Ha, Play ON!!!" and that is exactly what we say!! Play on! LOL...OH, my goodness Play ON!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

jerseycity newjersey
                        United States
                        Member #88876
                        March 25, 2010
                        428 Posts
                        Posted: November 24, 2010, 9:54 am - IP Logged

I needed a laugh this morning those dancing threes did the job. LMAO

PATTYH's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                          KNOXVILLE,TN.
                          United States
                          Member #98065
                          September 30, 2010
                          209 Posts
                          Posted: November 24, 2010, 9:59 am - IP Logged

jrosina  no trips tn all month .i played 444 last nite. i would really like to do the happy dance! HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE.Turkey

New York,
                            Panama
                            Member #73078
                            April 4, 2009
                            3490 Posts
                            Posted: November 24, 2010, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

PATTYH My LP Family!!!!!  how are you???!!!  Yes we know that the TurkeyMoney has to be given to us,  so that we can take that bird to the oven...Oh, My goodness!! TN is Hot and ripe for another one!!! You see what Happened with Florida, and Ontario?? They had their PTT (Pre-Turkey Triples)   so the PTT will be at your door fear not We also like for TN 820 620 keep that faith in the digits up and Play On!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                              Panama
                              Member #73078
                              April 4, 2009
                              3490 Posts
                              Posted: November 24, 2010, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

I needed a laugh this morning those dancing threes did the job. LMAO

Sun SmileyCoCa waith until you see them dancing with the Jumping jack!...LOL. .

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Page 50 of 59