Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 3:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 for your consideration

Topic closed. 882 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ToJo76*.

Page 44 of 59
PrintE-mailLink
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: October 18, 2010, 3:38 am - IP Logged

Any more triples u see in the future-I lost today, but want   to catch another one-

Sun Smileygood morning smallisland gall,   how the heck are you this 2nd day of the week, remember we do not say the "M" word for the sake of some of the Family Members who can't  stand the Jolt of the  back to work, children school, the whole thing!!! Ha,Ha,Ha,   But we we are Winners !!!!

To them we say Great 2nd day of the week to ya!!!LOL,LOL, or just good morning!!!!  Ok we said it before  again, We said before the triples are not going anywhere any time soon...They are not going anywhere they will be out for the rest of the year at the very  least . try not to ignore that!! Play oN!!!Patriot

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
    Panama
    Member #73078
    April 4, 2009
    3490 Posts
    Posted: October 18, 2010, 3:47 am - IP Logged

Thanks, you are a blessing.

Sun SmileyHey Makingmoney,  when you say those things you Pay The Creator of Heaven and Earth  a Compliment, It was HIS Idea to make me, to make US All...Thank you for Paying Him that compliment All Credit goes to HIM!!!...And we also have to thank HIM for the digits if it was not for HIM, we would not have them to Play ON!!!...LOL..

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
      Panama
      Member #73078
      April 4, 2009
      3490 Posts
      Posted: October 18, 2010, 4:01 am - IP Logged

Just wanted to check in and say See Ya! jrosina!!  It's been awhile since I checked your thread out and I am not at all surprised to see that the October digits are being just as cooperative as they wanna be.  Been working a lot of OT and now that it's over I can get back focused on the digits and make some real money.  Congrats on the 777.  I will be in south Jersey and Hyde Park NY visiting family the last week of October so I am ready to allow the digits to help me fill my pockets with vacation money.  Have a wonderfully blessed winning weekend!

See Ya!Right back at you Tojo76*!!!!  HyperGlad to hear from you!!!!!   We are here working and listening to these digits Tojo, and we are Glad that you are back in the digits Investing thing!!

Nothing like seeing a dollar turn to $two fifty!!  or $Five Hundred!! Yes!!! where else can we do this withouth getting in trouble with GOD and with the Law!!LOL...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
        Panama
        Member #73078
        April 4, 2009
        3490 Posts
        Posted: October 18, 2010, 4:14 am - IP Logged

Sun SmileyGreat top of the morning to you teryon!!!  You see how NC is playing possom with those digits I mean the 717, 771, 667 766,

The 81 pairs  also not to be ignored is 013,301, and the 171, 181, 113, 101 But hey said they are coming and you can start putting the pot on the fire to boil that possom...Ha,Ha,Ha...!!LOL 711   Play ON!!Lovies

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
          Panama
          Member #73078
          April 4, 2009
          3490 Posts
          Posted: October 18, 2010, 4:18 am - IP Logged

Hello peoples,

These would be the numbers to play.

Please remember to boxs them all.

Big Money

Sun SmileyNice digits sheniqua!!! Play on!!Lovies!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

teryon's avatar - 65001204965719402108640
            Raleigh,NC
            United States
            Member #73901
            April 27, 2009
            160 Posts
            Posted: October 18, 2010, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, "J"!  I've been waiting on them 11s.  101 was my first money maker!

8afa8e69-7e08-48f4-9fbe-90c185b70b96

901 my b-day / 019 core

(April 21, 2011- $2.00) 

901 Last and only seen October 25, 2008 

New York,
              Panama
              Member #73078
              April 4, 2009
              3490 Posts
              Posted: October 19, 2010, 4:33 am - IP Logged

OCTOBER 1 2010

Sun SmileyHEll0 my Beautiful LP familyyyy!!!!   Great top of the morning to you and  Happy first of October to each and every one of you!!!.

Remember we are on count down to the holidays we know that green is needed to take care of things and so we play on for victory over the  no-money-no-can-do-blues.LoL. The kids do not understand no-can-do  they think you are speaking another language.LOL...LOL..is that an Indian dialect!!!Ha,haaaa,ha!!!   Okay here are your hot October digits. the digits don't lie!!!!Ok?

369,368,863,498, 438, 419, 356, 840,142,569,956,231, 566,683-926 296-376 673-736,306 ,305,309,169,176,761,661

The pairs which rule the month is 61, 16, 44, 33,77,99,  and because of all the 00's 11's are here to stay 110, 112, 113 114, 115, 116, 117,118,  119, 911, 811, 711, 611, 511, 411, 311, 211,  011 

101 111 121 131 141 151 161 171 181 191 As well as,you know WHO... you know who!!  Yes, you Knoooooww!!

Yes triples!!! Our little friends and they are here to stay they arrived in May and decided to stay with us for the rest of the year!!  But then again we have been speaking to the family way back when every one was saying it is, not so!  But the digits said oh yes it is so!!!!Lol,lol, we where laughed at so many times because of these triples!!LOl..LOL..but we are laughiiiiiing!  with Joy when the family wins!!!  Oh Yes!!

NYC is going to give up a couple trips this month!! and you know what is going to be a good investment the 10's yes 101, 102 103,104,105,106, 107,108,109 play them at least 3 ways if you can.

Remember the kids do not speak No-can-do!!  Group hugGroup Hug Lovies Let's play the heck oN!!! Party

-           

Sun SmileySun SmileySun SmileyGreat Morning,Morning,Morning!!!!! My LP Family!!!  We are very Joyful for all who got those Triples!!!Ha,ha,ha,ha,haaaaaBanana

October 18,

WAshington.DC.Eve.555 "HEllo, is it me youare looking for??!" Yes!!       KY.Mid.555  What?!! Yes Yes!!! Happy Joy Dance for Everybody!!!!HyperBananaPartyPartyDance Hurray!   Hyper               Yes  the others are!

Tri-State.Eve.141    Florida.Eve.002      Delaware.Eve.090              Missouri.Eve.500         ILL/Iowa.Eve.600

Okay,  there you have our faithful October Cool Digits!!! and what is best of all we have the "we-ain't-going-back- Triples"!  Ha,Ha,Ha  We love them and you should love them too, they are going to help you buy at lest 2 Butterball Turkey, You are going to need them for whenUncle gut comes for dinnerHaaaa,ha,ha,ha Okay we also like  771,  194, 679, 976 274 Triples 110 to 119

Yes Virginia It's a New Day!!!!  We are so Joyful with for having Spell check..Yes we are keeping it real!!Haaaa,Ha,LOL

.Thanks Todd !!!    Group Hug!    Group Hug My Beautiful Family Play ON!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: October 19, 2010, 5:42 am - IP Logged

Hi Family In addition the the above posted digits, we also like 232 323, 039 139 244 and 356 for  all the states 914 is very strong with the 11's and how about those 101 102 to 109 they are still our October cool digits1 OK Play on!!Thumbs Up006 

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

fort washington md
                  United States
                  Member #81918
                  November 1, 2009
                  602 Posts
                  Posted: October 19, 2010, 10:24 am - IP Logged

Hi Family In addition the the above posted digits, we also like 232 323, 039 139 244 and 356 for  all the states 914 is very strong with the 11's and how about those 101 102 to 109 they are still our October cool digits1 OK Play on!!Thumbs Up006 

Good Morning Jrosina,

Sorry I have not spoke with u in a few days . Working 4 the turkey lol & on going bills. So very happy 4 the 777 in Nyc. Hope everyone listened 2 u and played . I see u like 999 & 194 what r the digits saying 4 Maryland this time seems like the party group went over 2 dc 2 dance with the trips from md lol will they return 2 Md ?

Thank god 4 u and all the blessings he is shareing with the postive lp digt family

I will listen careful 2 what the digits r sayingBananaWhite Bounce

Evelyn

kittykittycat48's avatar - cat anm.gif
                    Darlington, SC
                    United States
                    Member #17151
                    June 12, 2005
                    215 Posts
                    Posted: October 19, 2010, 10:34 am - IP Logged

Hi jrosina, what are the digits saying about coming to SC today?  Will the tripples come back too? Thanks

kittykittycat48

New York,
                      Panama
                      Member #73078
                      April 4, 2009
                      3490 Posts
                      Posted: October 19, 2010, 11:29 am - IP Logged

Hi jrosina, what are the digits saying about coming to SC today?  Will the tripples come back too? Thanks

Sun SmileyOf Course Kittykitty!! My Lottery Post Family!! Of course did you not yet understand that the triples are not going back in obscurity any time soon, at least for the rest of the year!!

They said this to us,  way back in April and May and we were laughed at by some and questioned by others but it was the triples that said it!!! gone are the days of counting weeks  and months between triples!!!  They are good for business!

So here we are October and now every one in the Lottery Post Family are finally listening to the Digits!!! we are sooooo Joyful about that! yes!!!   So Play On Kitty you will have another triple!!! Oh Yes!! Play ON my KittyKittycat48!Hippy

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

freeport
                        Bahamas
                        Member #98720
                        October 12, 2010
                        178 Posts
                        Posted: October 19, 2010, 11:31 am - IP Logged

hi jrosina do you have a strong feeling on one number in newyork today

New York,
                          Panama
                          Member #73078
                          April 4, 2009
                          3490 Posts
                          Posted: October 19, 2010, 11:43 am - IP Logged

Good Morning Jrosina,

Sorry I have not spoke with u in a few days . Working 4 the turkey lol & on going bills. So very happy 4 the 777 in Nyc. Hope everyone listened 2 u and played . I see u like 999 & 194 what r the digits saying 4 Maryland this time seems like the party group went over 2 dc 2 dance with the trips from md lol will they return 2 Md ?

Thank god 4 u and all the blessings he is shareing with the postive lp digt family

I will listen careful 2 what the digits r sayingBananaWhite Bounce

Evelyn

Hi evel128, Maryland might as well be called Triple land,  did you know that once in the year 2005 triples played in Maryland, in the month of October 3 times almost back to back???Yes!! October 9th 2005 444,   October 15th 2005 000, October 17, 2005 777...

then the following month in November he played another Triple and that was when triples did not just flat out gone all the way out like they do now, refusing to get back in the cage!!!LOl..LOL..LOl.. They are so cute you know?!!! We love the digits... But yes!!! More triples for Maryland!!!...I mean TripletLand!!!...Play on!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                            Panama
                            Member #73078
                            April 4, 2009
                            3490 Posts
                            Posted: October 19, 2010, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

hi jrosina do you have a strong feeling on one number in newyork today

Sun SmileyYes Insightful!!!  Glad we could share it!!  and for you for my Fellow NYCers who might be asking what is it we shared???  we said we  like these strongly 194 914 419 319 519 900 and of course our 34 family and the 11's in the pick 3 and pick four for NYC   That is the digits story and they are sticking to it.LOL..LOL and  so are  we! The digits do not lie 4 they are coming!!1 Let's Play ON!! wow look at the time, let us get out of here... later my Family love you Much!!Lovies!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                              Panama
                              Member #73078
                              April 4, 2009
                              3490 Posts
                              Posted: October 19, 2010, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

tks jrosina i think ky is going to hit another triple i have been playing the 9's might even throw in the 6's too but definitely the 9's great numbers you got there lady... keep up the good work

Sun SmileyRhoondaaaaa!!! Where in the heck have you been???!!! I noticed you have a new avatar????!! I like this one too!!! one is sophisticated lady and this one is sexy lady??  LOL...LOL  I just saw your Post my you are another one of my  Favorite LP Family!!  Ok

Rhonda I know you saw already how the triples are jumping in and out of different States Pool....LOL..they said to us "come on Lottery Post Family jump in while the winning pool waters are warm"" So Rhonda Triples for you!!Drum Play ON!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Page 44 of 59