Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 for your consideration

Topic closed. 882 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ToJo76*.

Page 41 of 59
PrintE-mailLink
tyme2wen's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
Member #92266
June 3, 2010
221 Posts
Posted: October 6, 2010, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

Hi Jrosina,

How are you doing? Glad to see you back doing your thing! You are on a roll with Maryland! Today's Mid was 697!!! Thank you so much for your blessings!!!! Have a wonderful day!!!

Do you see anything for Washington DC?

Thank you!!

ladysosmooth's avatar - Yavill
    nc
    United States
    Member #85492
    January 17, 2010
    172 Posts
    Posted: October 6, 2010, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

Sun SmileyYou do not even have to work on  it  alone!!!NO!!!! We are working on it with you!!!   We are a LP Family!!1 We are going to do this again!! Did you not hear we said we need cash for the food!!!LOL..LOL..LOlSmile!

yes we do blesses lp family we all looking for a nice treat this week

New York,
      Panama
      Member #73078
      April 4, 2009
      3490 Posts
      Posted: October 6, 2010, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Hi Jrosina,

How are you doing? Glad to see you back doing your thing! You are on a roll with Maryland! Today's Mid was 697!!! Thank you so much for your blessings!!!! Have a wonderful day!!!

Do you see anything for Washington DC?

Thank you!!

Tyme2wen how are you doing doing???!!!   I am going to believe for you that you are Fine and healthy!!  Even if it looks like you are not!!! Ha,ha,, Yes!! You know that Whitout a cloudless ski you wont see any rainbow?!!!  No, No rainbow at all!!~! 

OK for Washington we are going to say right now we have to see what their digits are saying...you know They're kind of territorial sometimes..Yes!!!!  and another times they just pack their little bags and travel....Ha,ha,ha,haaa!!! yes they do that kind of stuff!!! Haha

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
        Panama
        Member #73078
        April 4, 2009
        3490 Posts
        Posted: October 6, 2010, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

Some other digits which looks good for Maryland Evel128,  is 076 we would take it all the way, 076 176 276 376 476 576 676 876 976 and 331 313 300 213 if you can, Now Play ON!!!

Sun SmileyMaryland seems to be playing the series oh, my goodness!!! Once again the digits speaks truth!

Oct.5.Eve.176 straight         Oct.Eve.976 Box    Oct.6.Eve 657 box!

Evel128, how we need another happy Joyce Dance!!! In the AM we will be back with a recap. As the digits are still talking and it's not polite to interrupt them when they are speaking...LOL...

Group HugGroup hug! Play onLovies!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

lucky1986's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
          Stantonsburg
          United States
          Member #92855
          June 16, 2010
          141 Posts
          Posted: October 7, 2010, 10:00 am - IP Logged

My Lp Family ladysosmooth,   NO    Thanks    IS    NecessaryYYY!!!! My Family!!!! This is a JOY For us!!!!! for all of us!!!!! Ha,hahaha,Haaa!! My Cup Is Full of Joy...Now let's see if we can do it again real soon!!!  Ha,hayaayayyy!!!~!~~

jrosina I just want to say you have the greatest attitude and do not like to brag or take credit but you are the best.  You have the kindest, sweetest spirit.  I believe you are so blessed because of all do for others and just to let you know how appreciated you are on here.  Keep up the great work!!!!  Play On, Play On...  People like you are what this game is all about!!!!  Big SmileBig Grin Angel

New York,
            Panama
            Member #73078
            April 4, 2009
            3490 Posts
            Posted: October 7, 2010, 11:07 am - IP Logged

jrosina I just want to say you have the greatest attitude and do not like to brag or take credit but you are the best.  You have the kindest, sweetest spirit.  I believe you are so blessed because of all do for others and just to let you know how appreciated you are on here.  Keep up the great work!!!!  Play On, Play On...  People like you are what this game is all about!!!!  Big SmileBig Grin Angel

We are aware that you are been kind!!!  And you are right we are in it to WIN!! and if we don't!!!   We know we have each other to help take us to the next WIN!!! Yes Lucky that is what the digit game here at the Post is all about!!!!!   and...you know lucky1986? we really need to thank Todd  for helping a sister out with the spell check...HAaa-HA,HA!!!~!,

Group hugGroup Hug for Todd, and Lucky1896!!!  Yes let's play oN! Lovies

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

nc
              United States
              Member #85492
              January 17, 2010
              172 Posts
              Posted: October 7, 2010, 11:34 am - IP Logged

My Lp Family ladysosmooth,   NO    Thanks    IS    NecessaryYYY!!!! My Family!!!! This is a JOY For us!!!!! for all of us!!!!! Ha,hahaha,Haaa!! My Cup Is Full of Joy...Now let's see if we can do it again real soon!!!  Ha,hayaayayyy!!!~!~~

hi jrosina and lp family need some help on mid day 993 came out yesterday i were thinking about 489,389,999,777,8oo,8o1 can u help me out please thank u

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: October 7, 2010, 11:58 am - IP Logged

hi jrosina and lp family need some help on mid day 993 came out yesterday i were thinking about 489,389,999,777,8oo,8o1 can u help me out please thank u

Sun SmileyOk, we are in the house let's take a look; Of the digits you are showing we see the 777 801   489 984,  and we also see

185 003 319 194 033 717!   Lets see what Happens!! Don't sweat the digits they  are coming your way, Ladysmooth!!!Lovies

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                  Panama
                  Member #73078
                  April 4, 2009
                  3490 Posts
                  Posted: October 7, 2010, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

Some other digits which looks good for Maryland Evel128,  is 076 we would take it all the way, 076 176 276 376 476 576 676 876 976 and 331 313 300 213 if you can, Now Play ON!!!

Sun SmileyEvel!!!!!, your Maryland digits are talking loudly I hope you kept them!!! They are so truthful it is not even funnyyyyLOL  LOL..Ha,ha, they are so cute!!!...LOL

Oct.7 Mid 376 Straight

Okay Now!!! LOL..Play On!! Later!!~

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

nc
                    United States
                    Member #85492
                    January 17, 2010
                    172 Posts
                    Posted: October 7, 2010, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

thanks jrosina i play 139 5 time and for got to flip it well here we go again well tonite im trying 025,075,777,237,175,975,703,235,675 ldo anyone see any of these # for tonite

New York,
                      Panama
                      Member #73078
                      April 4, 2009
                      3490 Posts
                      Posted: October 7, 2010, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

thanks jrosina i play 139 5 time and for got to flip it well here we go again well tonite im trying 025,075,777,237,175,975,703,235,675 ldo anyone see any of these # for tonite

Wooa!!! ladysosmooth!    keep your Head UP!...DO NOT SWEAT THE DIGITS;  AND DO NOT LET THE NEGATIVE FORCES SEE YOU SWEAT!!! no! a BIG TIME no!!  that's THE ONLY NO!! 

YOU SHOULD BE SAYING IS TO THE word  "discouragement" s...DO NOt buy, pursue, invest or put in  into digits when you 

are not positive you have to stay UP!!!  we mean UP!!  so shake that thing from off of your person right! NOw!!!    Ok, we are going to be doing the happy joy dance!  now  let's do this; we were looking at this!!

These are thing you need to remember about your StateNorth Carolina..LOl..

1.. they only started the digits business in October 6, 2006  only 4 years this month!!! ... so that's not a lot of years,  that means that they have a bunch of unplayed digits!!!

2. for that short time they have played a lot of triples compared to some states! Look First to 605 506 505!

Now!! These digits look good for tonight you see 638  180 818 181  182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189

and 011 101, 401, 170 070 711 712 713  714 715 716 717 718 719  Then 397 is there and 391  948  279 

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                        New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #86099
                        January 29, 2010
                        11119 Posts
                        Posted: October 7, 2010, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

What do you have for New Mexico for tonight?  P3.

US Flag

nc
                          United States
                          Member #85492
                          January 17, 2010
                          172 Posts
                          Posted: October 7, 2010, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

Wooa!!! ladysosmooth!    keep your Head UP!...DO NOT SWEAT THE DIGITS;  AND DO NOT LET THE NEGATIVE FORCES SEE YOU SWEAT!!! no! a BIG TIME no!!  that's THE ONLY NO!! 

YOU SHOULD BE SAYING IS TO THE word  "discouragement" s...DO NOt buy, pursue, invest or put in  into digits when you 

are not positive you have to stay UP!!!  we mean UP!!  so shake that thing from off of your person right! NOw!!!    Ok, we are going to be doing the happy joy dance!  now  let's do this; we were looking at this!!

1.. they only started the digits business in October 6, 2006  only 4 years this month!!! ... so that's not a lot of years,  that means that they have a bunch of unplayed digits!!!

2. for that short time they have played a lot of triples compared to some states! Look First to 605 506 505!

Now!! These digits look good for tonight you see 638  180 818 181  182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189

and 011 101, 401, 170 070 711 712 713  714 715 716 717 718 719  Then 397 is there and 391  948  279 

i know u ar so rite its always another # and another day u are very helpful uhave a big heart for yr LP family many blesses to u

fort washington md
                            United States
                            Member #81918
                            November 1, 2009
                            602 Posts
                            Posted: October 8, 2010, 9:44 am - IP Logged

Sun SmileyMaryland seems to be playing the series oh, my goodness!!! Once again the digits speaks truth!

Oct.5.Eve.176 straight         Oct.Eve.976 Box    Oct.6.Eve 657 box!

Evel128, how we need another happy Joyce Dance!!! In the AM we will be back with a recap. As the digits are still talking and it's not polite to interrupt them when they are speaking...LOL...

Group HugGroup hug! Play onLovies!

Jrosina

We @ lottery post family in Maryland r very greatful 2 u & your personal family.

They give u the time 2 help all of with a positive direction with this lottery game. I read all the post u r so so nice 2 everyone people that do not understand the digits r hard 2 b around they always think u could use your money 4 other things until u hit and they r calling or coming around with all types of stories of why they need a few $$$ It is such a pleasure 2 have u and the other lottery post family 2 share the greatness of this game . the digits were calling me 2 play more but have been putting extra on 203 . i am working with so many bills knocking on the door in 30days just like most of the country now. My job has a block on certain post so i am unable 2 get back 2 u  with the special thanks some times untill I get home.

What do u c 4 Maryland in the next coming days ?

This is very strange  couple of days due 2 Oct 10th 2010 in our way 4 the first time in 100 yrs

It is very hard 4 me 2 say no cause of my christian good heart.

We know that god is watching r every move so we always want 2 do the right thing .Which cause the wrong pepole to take advantage of the good ones.

Group hug god blessBlue Angel

lucky1986's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
                              Stantonsburg
                              United States
                              Member #92855
                              June 16, 2010
                              141 Posts
                              Posted: October 8, 2010, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

Jrosina 176 came out in NC today!!!!!  Whooooooooooo, whoooooooooooooooo... I didn't play that one but that is ok there is always another day... Keep up the good workSun Smiley

Page 41 of 59