Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 5:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 for your consideration

Topic closed. 882 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ToJo76*.

Page 37 of 59
PrintE-mailLink
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: September 3, 2010, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

You must learn to obey your husband....

Hahaha.Tiggs its your fault that I am a dissobedient wife! Unbeknown to you I am still on a mission! and you know what it is!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: September 3, 2010, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

Hahaha.Tiggs its your fault that I am a dissobedient wife! Unbeknown to you I am still on a mission! and you know what it is!!

Yea tiggs knows..tiggs knows everything..Myabe if you was to call hubby Master he would not bother you when your doing your number workouts..tiggs hopes you don't do your numbers during...well you know..

New York,
      Panama
      Member #73078
      April 4, 2009
      3490 Posts
      Posted: September 3, 2010, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Yea tiggs knows..tiggs knows everything..Myabe if you was to call hubby Master he would not bother you when your doing your number workouts..tiggs hopes you don't do your numbers during...well you know..

Tiggs!!!! YOU are not in your right mind! Tiggs go take your medications!!!...LOL...LOL..HAHAHAHAHA>>Oh, My Goodness tiggs!!!I will not touch that with several ten foot poles!!!!!!  Let me go and give leson, her numbers before she come here complaining! Later tiggs!! LOL..LOL

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
        Panama
        Member #73078
        April 4, 2009
        3490 Posts
        Posted: September 3, 2010, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

have had no luck in delaware and no i did not have the 222 i had playrf 777 and 999-  today we had 621 and tonight we had the 229  again which brought the 222  why i do not know   what looks good next couple days please thanks lesonook

Okay Lesson here they are For DElaware!  I better PM you LesonSun Smiley

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
          Middle GA
          United States
          Member #42874
          July 9, 2006
          3912 Posts
          Posted: September 3, 2010, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

Okay Lesson here they are For DElaware!  I better PM you LesonSun Smiley

welcome back, welcome back, WELCOME BACK!!!  Glad you survived your niece's wedding and all that it entailed.  You were truly missed.  Just reading the last couple of days worth of your posts has brought a smile to my face. Have a wonderful winnig holiday weekend!

And I don't care what name you call them,sometimes husband just don't understand the love affair with the digits, lol!!

SIDEBAR-Lesonook, I am sorry you missed your triples.  When I saw Delaware had received them twice I prayed that you had glotten even a little piece of th etriple action.  Have no fear, keep playing knowing that your win is right there waiting for you! Smile

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

New York,
            Panama
            Member #73078
            April 4, 2009
            3490 Posts
            Posted: September 5, 2010, 10:03 am - IP Logged

welcome back, welcome back, WELCOME BACK!!!  Glad you survived your niece's wedding and all that it entailed.  You were truly missed.  Just reading the last couple of days worth of your posts has brought a smile to my face. Have a wonderful winnig holiday weekend!

And I don't care what name you call them,sometimes husband just don't understand the love affair with the digits, lol!!

SIDEBAR-Lesonook, I am sorry you missed your triples.  When I saw Delaware had received them twice I prayed that you had glotten even a little piece of th etriple action.  Have no fear, keep playing knowing that your win is right there waiting for you! Smile

ToJo76, Yes! Thanks for "the welcome back", my Beautiful LP Family Member, you Know that is the fact of the situation, I am surrounded by digits unbelievers/believers... they love it when we win as often as we do...

but the work it takes...they hate because we have to stay on the digits, the digits do not like to be ignored..or they will stop speaking to us!  can't afford that tojo,

so the Hubby an 'em are going to have to work with us... And we are never leaving my LP Family so we said these are your adoptive family! Yes!  whether you like them or not!!!! 

They are the addopted Family;  that is my story and I am sticking to it! end of story!! Hahahaha, they just shake their collective heads and leave me alone!!!Hahahahaha!

We are Happy now ToJo,  because a beautiful LP Family member Has Hit a Triple yes!! yes Tojo!!! Yes!! We are doing the Happy Joy Dance!!!  excuse us Tojo!!

Hurray!Hurray!DrumHyperBananaHyperDanceBananaDanceDrumGuitarHurray!HyperDance Now lets bring on the whole Party Dancers!!!PartyPartyHyperDanceWe are Happy Joyful and we will be back in the early am to talk about the digits

The September Cool"Cool Digits"  are Kicking "Traseros" (Spanish for your sit down body part)) big time!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
              Panama
              Member #73078
              April 4, 2009
              3490 Posts
              Posted: September 14, 2010, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

Sun SmileyGood morgans Beutiful  LP Fam How is everyone this September Morn???!  HeyLook!!! we can almost see Christmas around the Corner! Not to mention Thanksgiving! the Year 2011 is upon us! big time..so lets Win!! close the Year with lots  of,  Lots of!

Benjies!!! Folding Money!! yes!!! Do not foprget those 17's  18's pairs and by now you know that the trips are here to stay!!

Cool  Active digits  780, 507, 44' pair 246, 248 428, 258,255 525, 329 ,359, 679, 450, 251, 551, 109  104,732, 932 269 276 and of course the 00 pair you know 100 200 300 400 500 500 700 800 900 001 002 003 004 005 006 007 008 009 we are going to see many of these this month especially you VA!!! and where there are 00's we are going to find 11's this is elementary Brother watson! So pick from these and WIN !!!  New York we should have Triple soon and those elusive 450 to 459

Ok we are very, very happy to be here sitting with  "Sassy" here!  and my LP Family! only you understand this love affair we have with the digits!!LOL...LOL...LOL..Yes!! So Please Winn! it is my Joy when we do!!  Play ON!!Party

Sun SmileyGood Morningsss!!!!, GoodEveningssss!!!! Sun Smiley Good mornings!!!! , Good evenings and Sun SmileyGood afternoonsssd!! Wow!!!

I Hope that this covers all the mornings and the evenings that I was held captive by Life's interferences with us and our

LP Family!!! we will back with some Business but please see the digits above and remeber we have been talking about the 450  to 459's due in NYC but they haVE BROKE OFF AND HAVE TRAVELLED to EVERY State  EXCEPT THE STATE THAT THEY ARE ORIGINALLY FROM !!!  kEYSTONE WAS RIGHT!!   They are more than over due here in NYC!!! ,  and the Triples ha??!!

have you seen them!!!!    but don't think triples are gone  No, No, No, they are like the rose  Just when you think she is gone Noppe Sireeere!!!!!  She is not leaving her Llottery Post Family!! get used to it!!  Hah,ha,ha,hahaaa!!, we are here until the fat lady sings!!!  Uupps! So sorry; no offence to the Saftig, rubenesque,  and the "Pleasingly PlumP"

We will be back much later today with some digits for the morning ok??? I love My LP Family!!!US FlagLoviesLoveLover  

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                Member #89143
                March 31, 2010
                2133 Posts
                Posted: September 14, 2010, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Sun SmileyGood Morningsss!!!!, GoodEveningssss!!!! Sun Smiley Good mornings!!!! , Good evenings and Sun SmileyGood afternoonsssd!! Wow!!!

I Hope that this covers all the mornings and the evenings that I was held captive by Life's interferences with us and our

LP Family!!! we will back with some Business but please see the digits above and remeber we have been talking about the 450  to 459's due in NYC but they haVE BROKE OFF AND HAVE TRAVELLED to EVERY State  EXCEPT THE STATE THAT THEY ARE ORIGINALLY FROM !!!  kEYSTONE WAS RIGHT!!   They are more than over due here in NYC!!! ,  and the Triples ha??!!

have you seen them!!!!    but don't think triples are gone  No, No, No, they are like the rose  Just when you think she is gone Noppe Sireeere!!!!!  She is not leaving her Llottery Post Family!! get used to it!!  Hah,ha,ha,hahaaa!!, we are here until the fat lady sings!!!  Uupps! So sorry; no offence to the Saftig, rubenesque,  and the "Pleasingly PlumP"

We will be back much later today with some digits for the morning ok??? I love My LP Family!!!US FlagLoviesLoveLover  

great to have u back, rosie.

missed ya'

New York,
                  Panama
                  Member #73078
                  April 4, 2009
                  3490 Posts
                  Posted: September 14, 2010, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

great to have u back, rosie.

missed ya'

Great to be back BEMn,  show these people, the futility of fighting The Todd man and The Post!!!!!! LOL...LOL 

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                    Panama
                    Member #73078
                    April 4, 2009
                    3490 Posts
                    Posted: September 15, 2010, 10:29 am - IP Logged

Hello myFam,Great top of the morning to you!!! You are the ones we think about always!!~!! You know we want you to Win! win! Win! and You want to Win!~! Win!! Win! so we are all in agreement that you should Win! wiN WIN!!!!~ and since you are listening to the digits we must believe that some of you are Winning! Winning! Winning!!! Oh Please let it be So!!!! 

See what Happened yesterday Evenin??!!!  and it will Happen again today!  Pick your winner and make us all Joyful Yes! yes!! yes!!Hahahaha! These are the "Cool CoolSeptember" Digits out and about for YOU!!!

Mine.Eve.100. str8     Idaho.Eve.600.str8     GA.Eve.001. box  OHio Eve.475.straight         Florida.Eve.033. bx         

Arkansas.Eve.334.str8        Maryland.Eve.037.bx 

Quebeck.Eve.140 bx   Arizona.Eve.343. bx    WestCanada.Eve815=81Pairs    VA.Eve.372.str8  West.VA.Eve.444  Hello!!!!!

TN.Eve.555.Hello!!!! Is it us you are looking for???!!!! Heres to ALL YOU Beautiful <LP Winners!! a Happy Joy Dance Just for you!!!GuitarBananaGuitarDanceHurray!DrumHyperHyperHyperGuitarDanceHyperBananaHurray!DanceGuitarPartyDrumDrumGuitar We Love you all, and you must love you too, be good to yourself! OK?? OK!!!!

We Just love this gaaaaaame!!! Nothing like it!!!   It's better than hot coffee in the winter Sunday mornings!!!

WE LOVE THIS GAME!!!! Now PLAY ON!!!!!Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Sun SmileyGood morning my LP Family Great top of the morning to you, how are you this September morning???!!!     We have one serious thing to say to us all SEPTEMBER 11, Never forget!!! Never!!!.....

That been said we are looking at these   Cool digits in September!!! and we have to tell you triples are not leaving any time soon and it's a great thing for us Thanksgiving is rapidly approaching and the turkey or turkeys!!!! 

for that relative who has a botomless pit for a stomach.HAHAhaHAHA, .LOl.Hahahahaha, We are going to need these funds it is a help and Christmass is right there! oH BOY!  More Realtives!!! yipes!!  OK,Out of the gate we have seen September with the Cool Ones,   Look at this:

September 1

NC.300       Ohio.100 

September 2

Indiana.Midday 050    Idaho Eve.600     GA.001     Minewsota.100   TN.Mid.020   TN.Eve, 555 Triples!!!!  West.VA.Eve.444   

Entered have the triples!!!

September 3

CT.Eve.111  MD.Eve.000    Tri-State.Mid.999 And we Are OFF!!! YES!!! JOY!!

September 4

ILL/Iowa.Eve.004      KY.Mid.444 Hi there!!

September 5

VA.Mid.200

September 6 

GA.Mid.007     ILL/Iowa.Mid.003      NC.Eve.222     PR.Eve.300

Septedmber 7

IND.Eve.400

September 8

KY.Mid.777      GA.Mid.555    NC.Mid.333     LA.Eve.999   Bang! Bang !Bang!!!!! Hahahah,are you a believer now!!!! Hahahaa

September 9

MD.Mid.070    Michigan.Eve.000   Bang!!!   Oh MY Goodness!!! My little digits do not Lie!!!! Hahahaha

September 10

CT.Mid.200     New Jersey.Ene.444  Helloooooooo!!!! Hahaha

SEPTEMBER 11US Flag

Never Forget!!!!

DC.Mid.050

September 12

Florida. Mid.999     Oklahoma.Mid.006

September 13  Other cool ones that said they were coming have come with a quickness!  September

Cali.Eve344    CT.Mid434      PA.Mid.297       WI.Eve.726

September 14

OK.Eve.400      TX.Mid. 070    Kansas Eve.080   

We have here just a small recap of what the Cool Digits for September have done!!!

they have showed up!!!   And...And  The Famous Triples!!! Yes they will be with us for a while  What do you think? Tha they are going quietly into the night???!!!     NO!!!   They are Good Business!! Finally some one woke up!!!

And we will see more triples!! They are some States that Still owe us some more triples   DC, Michigan  another one!!    New Mexico Another    Cali owe us some     Arizona also!!    VA. has another one coming 

and a few other States! We will see give us $$$ for the Holidays!!!   Those Gifts have to be bought!!!  This keerps people Cool in the Money Crunch time right??? LOL...LOL

Also these, 525. 255, 552,  874,110 011 101,  112 211 121  113 131 311  114 141 411  115 151 511  161 611 116  117 171 711  118 181 811,  119 191 911 More of the 00's 001 to 009 and 100 to 900  and also look for

331 133 313 , 621 626,  352  and NYC we are stil wasiting for 450   and 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 What is happening!!!  be with it!  DID WE SAY MORE TRIPLES???  OK!!!

And My LP Family we already told you you are the Tops!!!   Now Play ON!!!!DrumGuitarHurray!DanceDrumLovies

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

fort washington md
                      United States
                      Member #81918
                      November 1, 2009
                      602 Posts
                      Posted: September 15, 2010, 11:41 am - IP Logged

Sun SmileyGood morning my LP Family Great top of the morning to you, how are you this September morning???!!!     We have one serious thing to say to us all SEPTEMBER 11, Never forget!!! Never!!!.....

That been said we are looking at these   Cool digits in September!!! and we have to tell you triples are not leaving any time soon and it's a great thing for us Thanksgiving is rapidly approaching and the turkey or turkeys!!!! 

for that relative who has a botomless pit for a stomach.HAHAhaHAHA, .LOl.Hahahahaha, We are going to need these funds it is a help and Christmass is right there! oH BOY!  More Realtives!!! yipes!!  OK,Out of the gate we have seen September with the Cool Ones,   Look at this:

September 1

NC.300       Ohio.100 

September 2

Indiana.Midday 050    Idaho Eve.600     GA.001     Minewsota.100   TN.Mid.020   TN.Eve, 555 Triples!!!!  West.VA.Eve.444   

Entered have the triples!!!

September 3

CT.Eve.111  MD.Eve.000    Tri-State.Mid.999 And we Are OFF!!! YES!!! JOY!!

September 4

ILL/Iowa.Eve.004      KY.Mid.444 Hi there!!

September 5

VA.Mid.200

September 6 

GA.Mid.007     ILL/Iowa.Mid.003      NC.Eve.222     PR.Eve.300

Septedmber 7

IND.Eve.400

September 8

KY.Mid.777      GA.Mid.555    NC.Mid.333     LA.Eve.999   Bang! Bang !Bang!!!!! Hahahah,are you a believer now!!!! Hahahaa

September 9

MD.Mid.070    Michigan.Eve.000   Bang!!!   Oh MY Goodness!!! My little digits do not Lie!!!! Hahahaha

September 10

CT.Mid.200     New Jersey.Ene.444  Helloooooooo!!!! Hahaha

SEPTEMBER 11US Flag

Never Forget!!!!

DC.Mid.050

September 12

Florida. Mid.999     Oklahoma.Mid.006

September 13  Other cool ones that said they were coming have come with a quickness!  September

Cali.Eve344    CT.Mid434      PA.Mid.297       WI.Eve.726

September 14

OK.Eve.400      TX.Mid. 070    Kansas Eve.080   

We have here just a small recap of what the Cool Digits for September have done!!!

they have showed up!!!   And...And  The Famous Triples!!! Yes they will be with us for a while  What do you think? Tha they are going quietly into the night???!!!     NO!!!   They are Good Business!! Finally some one woke up!!!

And we will see more triples!! They are some States that Still owe us some more triples   DC, Michigan  another one!!    New Mexico Another    Cali owe us some     Arizona also!!    VA. has another one coming 

and a few other States! We will see give us $$$ for the Holidays!!!   Those Gifts have to be bought!!!  This keerps people Cool in the Money Crunch time right??? LOL...LOL

Also these, 525. 255, 552,  874,110 011 101,  112 211 121  113 131 311  114 141 411  115 151 511  161 611 116  117 171 711  118 181 811,  119 191 911 More of the 00's 001 to 009 and 100 to 900  and also look for

331 133 313 , 621 626,  352  and NYC we are stil wasiting for 450   and 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 What is happening!!!  be with it!  DID WE SAY MORE TRIPLES???  OK!!!

And My LP Family we already told you you are the Tops!!!   Now Play ON!!!!DrumGuitarHurray!DanceDrumLovies

Good Day,

Thanks 4 the postive outlook on this game . Good things happen 2 good people so thanks 4 all the help u give 2 the lottery post family

You r right holidays r right around us

I agree with u the triples will be poping up from time 2 time before the year is over special 4 md lp players

Look out 4 888 111

Jrosina what do you c 4 md in the next few days

May u be blessed

Evelyn

New York,
                        Panama
                        Member #73078
                        April 4, 2009
                        3490 Posts
                        Posted: September 15, 2010, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

Good Day,

Thanks 4 the postive outlook on this game . Good things happen 2 good people so thanks 4 all the help u give 2 the lottery post family

You r right holidays r right around us

I agree with u the triples will be poping up from time 2 time before the year is over special 4 md lp players

Look out 4 888 111

Jrosina what do you c 4 md in the next few days

May u be blessed

Evelyn

Hi eve128 My LP Family Member!!!!, you know we SEE some 313, 525, More Triples  and  More 00' and  11's for NYC we are  still hoping for 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459, One of them to show up!!! or my triples!! for Midday!!  So we Play on!!...LOL....

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

kittykittycat48's avatar - cat anm.gif
                          Darlington, SC
                          United States
                          Member #17151
                          June 12, 2005
                          215 Posts
                          Posted: September 15, 2010, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Hi eve128 My LP Family Member!!!!, you know we SEE some 313, 525, More Triples  and  More 00' and  11's for NYC we are  still hoping for 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459, One of them to show up!!! or my triples!! for Midday!!  So we Play on!!...LOL....

Hi jrosina,  I am in SC, any good news  for us with triples?  What about other pick 3 numbers....THANKS for your help

kittykittycat48

New York,
                            Panama
                            Member #73078
                            April 4, 2009
                            3490 Posts
                            Posted: September 15, 2010, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

Hi jrosina,  I am in SC, any good news  for us with triples?  What about other pick 3 numbers....THANKS for your help

Hey Ktty, Yes! yes! Triples coming to South Carolina you can take it to the Bank!

You Will have triples    also 769  50 784 525 280 182 Thisis flying Blind in the Am We will see if e can sniper it for you!! Play ON!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                              PA
                              United States
                              Member #69849
                              January 18, 2009
                              15096 Posts
                              Posted: September 15, 2010, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

Good call jrosina on the 459...New York got  945 tonite....WTG....Hope you caught it....and congrats to all the other winners you got it....

Party                 Party

Page 37 of 59