Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 for your consideration

Topic closed. 882 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ToJo76*.

Page 42 of 59
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #98508
October 8, 2010
24 Posts
Posted: October 8, 2010, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

Wooa!!! ladysosmooth!    keep your Head UP!...DO NOT SWEAT THE DIGITS;  AND DO NOT LET THE NEGATIVE FORCES SEE YOU SWEAT!!! no! a BIG TIME no!!  that's THE ONLY NO!! 

YOU SHOULD BE SAYING IS TO THE word  "discouragement" s...DO NOt buy, pursue, invest or put in  into digits when you 

are not positive you have to stay UP!!!  we mean UP!!  so shake that thing from off of your person right! NOw!!!    Ok, we are going to be doing the happy joy dance!  now  let's do this; we were looking at this!!

These are thing you need to remember about your StateNorth Carolina..LOl..

1.. they only started the digits business in October 6, 2006  only 4 years this month!!! ... so that's not a lot of years,  that means that they have a bunch of unplayed digits!!!

2. for that short time they have played a lot of triples compared to some states! Look First to 605 506 505!

Now!! These digits look good for tonight you see 638  180 818 181  182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189

and 011 101, 401, 170 070 711 712 713  714 715 716 717 718 719  Then 397 is there and 391  948  279 

Hello JROSINA,

I must SAY THAT I DO HAVE AN ADMIRATION FOR BEING POSITIVE,ENTHUSIASTIC AND ALWAYS BLESSING OUR LP FAMILY.

YOU ARE AWESOME, THANK YOU AGAIN.

JROSINA,

WHAT DO YOU SEE COMING FOR FLORIDA TOMORROW, SINCE TODAY WE SAW AN IMPRESSIVE 333.

I AM PLAYING 453 AND 3258. 

Any suggestions?

ladysosmooth's avatar - Yavill
    nc
    United States
    Member #85492
    January 17, 2010
    172 Posts
    Posted: October 8, 2010, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Wooa!!! ladysosmooth!    keep your Head UP!...DO NOT SWEAT THE DIGITS;  AND DO NOT LET THE NEGATIVE FORCES SEE YOU SWEAT!!! no! a BIG TIME no!!  that's THE ONLY NO!! 

YOU SHOULD BE SAYING IS TO THE word  "discouragement" s...DO NOt buy, pursue, invest or put in  into digits when you 

are not positive you have to stay UP!!!  we mean UP!!  so shake that thing from off of your person right! NOw!!!    Ok, we are going to be doing the happy joy dance!  now  let's do this; we were looking at this!!

These are thing you need to remember about your StateNorth Carolina..LOl..

1.. they only started the digits business in October 6, 2006  only 4 years this month!!! ... so that's not a lot of years,  that means that they have a bunch of unplayed digits!!!

2. for that short time they have played a lot of triples compared to some states! Look First to 605 506 505!

Now!! These digits look good for tonight you see 638  180 818 181  182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189

and 011 101, 401, 170 070 711 712 713  714 715 716 717 718 719  Then 397 is there and 391  948  279 

thank u so much for yr hard work i hit it for 80.00  going for more to nite bless to u and the lp familyBig Grin Angel

ZarisMommy's avatar - butterfly3
      Southwestern, PA
      United States
      Member #90629
      May 1, 2010
      371 Posts
      Posted: October 9, 2010, 2:29 am - IP Logged

Hello Jrosina,

I've seen your post and think you are so wonderful at what you do. So full of life and positivity... It's amazing.

I am seeking some help for PA andwas wondering if there's any "talking" numbers here like there is in Maryland lol Any help would be very very much appreciated. I'm truly interested in seeing a triple in PA but who knows with the way these numbers plunder. Crossing my fingers and trying to set my hopes high **When that trip falls I want to nail it to the floor lol -- My baby's 2nd Christmas is coming --- sure would be a blessing**

Anyways, any help offered would be great and I thank you graciously in advance! :)

New York,
        Panama
        Member #73078
        April 4, 2009
        3490 Posts
        Posted: October 9, 2010, 7:31 am - IP Logged

Hello JROSINA,

I must SAY THAT I DO HAVE AN ADMIRATION FOR BEING POSITIVE,ENTHUSIASTIC AND ALWAYS BLESSING OUR LP FAMILY.

YOU ARE AWESOME, THANK YOU AGAIN.

JROSINA,

WHAT DO YOU SEE COMING FOR FLORIDA TOMORROW, SINCE TODAY WE SAW AN IMPRESSIVE 333.

I AM PLAYING 453 AND 3258. 

Any suggestions?

Sun SmileyGreat top of the morning to you jcattrat20!! My Lottery Post Family!!!! jacattract20  Positive is the only way to WIN!!!  We have yet to see a negative-Winner! uugghfff... it is the most oxymoronic combo...LO,LOL..  OK, Lets talk digits,  I love your 453...Yes especially right after the triples... and you know what ? 550 may repeat 307, 703, 679 769

also we like for Florida 44's pairs  440 to 449      0r 044 to 944   not to leave out 784 847  and the 48's 38's   for the rest of this week 710  711 571,    300 and 400!!! 

sprinkle it with some 91's and there you have it!!!  we know you are going to win Bigt!!! we already know this jcattract20; Group HugGroup HugLovies and Play the heck oN!!!Drum!!! 

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
          Panama
          Member #73078
          April 4, 2009
          3490 Posts
          Posted: October 11, 2010, 1:50 am - IP Logged

Hello Jrosina,

I've seen your post and think you are so wonderful at what you do. So full of life and positivity... It's amazing.

I am seeking some help for PA andwas wondering if there's any "talking" numbers here like there is in Maryland lol Any help would be very very much appreciated. I'm truly interested in seeing a triple in PA but who knows with the way these numbers plunder. Crossing my fingers and trying to set my hopes high **When that trip falls I want to nail it to the floor lol -- My baby's 2nd Christmas is coming --- sure would be a blessing**

Anyways, any help offered would be great and I thank you graciously in advance! :)

Sun SmileyHey ZarisMommy, My LP Fam.!!! How are you! well you already told me you are poised to Nail a triple to the Floor>>Ha,Ha,Ha,...LOL and  remember PA has Played 15 triples this year,  15!!!  from JAN to August and Yes, yes since triples are no longer this Phantom that appears and disappears for weeks and months...No,No this is no longer the case so

Yes!! Pa will bring yet anothe one !! LOL  and so you must be ready!!    In October triples do play in PA, mostly around the 20th to the 31,   However  this was before, when the Lottery officials used to think that triples were bad for business,

but now that they know that triples are great for business!!! You May very well nail those triples sooner than that ...but not to the floor please and no nailing my precious digits.LOL... let's say you bag them and take them home 'cause they behave very well!!!LOl.. be kind to my little friendsLoL they are good to us!!   And You Just Play on I also like for PA 796, 976, 813 917  384 328  369 376 457 467 749...and the beat goes oN!!!! so Group hugGroup HugLovies  and Play ON!!!Guitar,

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

ZarisMommy's avatar - butterfly3
            Southwestern, PA
            United States
            Member #90629
            May 1, 2010
            371 Posts
            Posted: October 11, 2010, 4:34 am - IP Logged

Sun SmileyHey ZarisMommy, My LP Fam.!!! How are you! well you already told me you are poised to Nail a triple to the Floor>>Ha,Ha,Ha,...LOL and  remember PA has Played 15 triples this year,  15!!!  from JAN to August and Yes, yes since triples are no longer this Phantom that appears and disappears for weeks and months...No,No this is no longer the case so

Yes!! Pa will bring yet anothe one !! LOL  and so you must be ready!!    In October triples do play in PA, mostly around the 20th to the 31,   However  this was before, when the Lottery officials used to think that triples were bad for business,

but now that they know that triples are great for business!!! You May very well nail those triples sooner than that ...but not to the floor please and no nailing my precious digits.LOL... let's say you bag them and take them home 'cause they behave very well!!!LOl.. be kind to my little friendsLoL they are good to us!!   And You Just Play on I also like for PA 796, 976, 813 917  384 328  369 376 457 467 749...and the beat goes oN!!!! so Group hugGroup HugLovies  and Play ON!!!Guitar,

LoL Your too sweet just like momma's homemade apple pie! I promise not to hurt them digits... I just need to borrow a few... just a few and I'll be good for the rest of the year lol. Thanks sooooo much for taking the time to help me I appreciate it so much. Thank you., thank you thank you lol.  --- okay trips can't nail ya to the floor, so be a good 3-digit number and hop into my tote bag QUICKLY! PLEASE!  LMAO   :)

Holding my angel close Wink

United States
              Member #98508
              October 8, 2010
              24 Posts
              Posted: October 11, 2010, 8:43 am - IP Logged

Jrosina,

Thank you so much for all your blessings. We are so amazed and thankful to have you with our LP family.

Do you have any specific number for Florida. What do you see this TODAY/ this week.

Please help us, so we help others.  We will appreciate so much.

Life is full of Positiveness!!!   

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: October 11, 2010, 10:05 am - IP Logged

Jrosina,

Thank you so much for all your blessings. We are so amazed and thankful to have you with our LP family.

Do you have any specific number for Florida. What do you see this TODAY/ this week.

Please help us, so we help others.  We will appreciate so much.

Life is full of Positiveness!!!   

Sun SmileyGreat Top of the morning to you,...we call it 2nd day of the week, we never say "M" day for this day jcattract20, for some reason people don't like this day too much.LOL...LOL....

They have to go back to work, the children have to start another school week, the teachers feel that once again the have to deal with a  combination of 'Be-Be's Kids and gremlins..LOL..Ha,ha,

We love children,  they are the best...even the most undisciplined one have a sort of cha-charm to them!!  LOL, Ha,ha,

Okay let's talk digits..  We see that 527may repeat  and that 81 pair you know 810 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819  or 081 181 281 318  481 581 681 781 981  That is what we mean about 81 pairs...go for 812 and 813 811 99's 381 183 517 913 769 679 303 313 But remember this;

NO One;  but no one, can tell you after they have completed the workout sheet on any State... that this one number is coming; yes,

maybe once in a orange moon..LoL.this happens but not on a regular, we have to deliver the whole package the winner is usually there. 

Secondly when our workout sheet shows us a number it means that this digi is coming, We try very hard to narrow down the

digits to a precious few, however in the narrowing down, we can sometimes leave out the winner digits, we are digit

technicians not digit magicians..LOL...LOL.Ha,ha  we wish, so that everybody would be collecting winners!! Yes Indeed!! and ALMIGHTY GOD IS RULER OF ALL THINGS not us!!!>>>LOL...LOL.. 

Thirdly play the digits which show is coming!!! play them, do not give up after 3 days of playing them!!

this is as close as we can come to narrowing down!!  to give the beautiful family a "specific" digit!!! Yes the holidays is fastly approaching and we need that Thanksgiving dinner and we need to have a lot togive thanks for, we Will!! We Know this!!!.So Let's not give up, and do not give up on triples...000 111 222 333 444 555 666 777 888 999  Group HugGroup HugLove Play ON!!!  Hyper

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                  Panama
                  Member #73078
                  April 4, 2009
                  3490 Posts
                  Posted: October 11, 2010, 11:46 am - IP Logged

What do you have for New Mexico for tonight?  P3.

US Flag

Sun SmileyFinally!!!!  Triples again, and this time stay with it!!! do not give up after 3 plays...But then again you may not have to New Mexico, Triples is NOW!!!

Boy, if only we lived in New Mexico.. For New York is really showing us who is Boss..but the triples don't lie...they will arrive at Ellis Island and Cry Freedom at the Harbor...LOL...because they, just like the statue they have at New York Harbor, want to be free!!!  after all they are native New Yorkers you know!!!!>>>LOL. I am going off..Ha.Ha,Ha, See Ya!   Play ON!!Disney

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

ladysosmooth's avatar - Yavill
                    nc
                    United States
                    Member #85492
                    January 17, 2010
                    172 Posts
                    Posted: October 13, 2010, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

hi jrosina and lp family hi do any one see triples tonite in NC

kittykittycat48's avatar - cat anm.gif
                      Darlington, SC
                      United States
                      Member #17151
                      June 12, 2005
                      215 Posts
                      Posted: October 13, 2010, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Hi jrosina, I am hoping for the triples in SC tonight!!!  Do you see them?  thanks!!

kittykittycat48

New York,
                        Panama
                        Member #73078
                        April 4, 2009
                        3490 Posts
                        Posted: October 13, 2010, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

Sun SmileyHey My Kittykitty LP Family  Yes!! Triples are here for SC!!!  Play ON!!Lovies

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                          Panama
                          Member #73078
                          April 4, 2009
                          3490 Posts
                          Posted: October 14, 2010, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

Sun SmileyHey My Kittykitty LP Family  Yes!! Triples are here for SC!!!  Play ON!!Lovies

Sun SmileyHey Kittykitty!!!  We Hope you paid attention to the digits!!!  You asked a question and they answered YOu>>>LOL...LOl!  We want to do the Happy joy dance!!LOL..

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

kittykittycat48's avatar - cat anm.gif
                            Darlington, SC
                            United States
                            Member #17151
                            June 12, 2005
                            215 Posts
                            Posted: October 14, 2010, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

Sun SmileyHey Kittykitty!!!  We Hope you paid attention to the digits!!!  You asked a question and they answered YOu>>>LOL...LOl!  We want to do the Happy joy dance!!LOL..

I am doing the Happy joy dance for sure!!!!  I want more..do you think SC might get another one soon?  Come on digits, I am calling you!!!

kittykittycat48

New York,
                              Panama
                              Member #73078
                              April 4, 2009
                              3490 Posts
                              Posted: October 14, 2010, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

Sun SmileySun SmileySun SmileyKittyKitty, Thank you so much for making our day!!!! We are soooooo Joyful and the only reason we stopped the ooooooooo's in sooloooooooooooooooooooooooooo is because we just have to leave rooom for the Joyful..LayghterHa,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,hba,ha,YippppedeeeeeeYayyyyy  We are going Happy Joy is a must we must do the dane!!!!LOL...LOl..Laughing my Head OFFFF!!Green laugh Patriot Okay let us calm down a little it's time for HAppy Joy Dance Tiiime!!!Hurray!BananaDanceBananaHurray!PartyBananaDancePartyHyperBananaDanceHyperPartyBanana DanceHyperDanceHyperPartyPartyHurray!Group HugGroup HugLoviesLove  Play oN!! GuitarDrum!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Page 42 of 59