Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 2:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 for your consideration

Topic closed. 882 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ToJo76*.

Page 40 of 59
PrintE-mailLink
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: October 4, 2010, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Hi jrosina  what do the digits have for New Mexico?

Garcia!!!!!  My LP Familyyyy Ha,ha,ha!!  New Mexico, is doing its thing again Garcia! we would say to look for these digits for New Mexico Garcia, 834 843 622 262 22's 223 212   542 296 806 055 110

And you are cruising for a bruising with the triples!!   Yes Garcia triples!!!  didn't you know that they have arrived here to stay??  Yes they are with us for a while!!! Yes we have been singing the triples song since April may and they are here!!! Go get some Garcia...LOL  Play ON!!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
    Panama
    Member #73078
    April 4, 2009
    3490 Posts
    Posted: October 4, 2010, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

Good Morning, just want to say I always enjoy reading your posts.  The digits are talking to us.  What are they saying about GA JRosina-  Thanks.Blue Angel

Hey Sweets, we even have Sweets in the Family oh my goodness!!!  we are loving this! well Sweet404 did you know that that 404 could bring you some cash for the Holiday in GA???  Yes!! and here are some others that the digits are saying 99's like 099 919 969 999 959 959 595 too also

310 to 319's 081 813 318 816 and 11's where all over the place along with those 44's also  340 840  But remember Triples are not so far fetch here Sweets but that is what the digits are saying for GA!!  Play ON!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

sweet404peaches's avatar - maren
      Atlanta, GA
      United States
      Member #91636
      May 21, 2010
      2449 Posts
      Posted: October 4, 2010, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

Hey Sweets, we even have Sweets in the Family oh my goodness!!!  we are loving this! well Sweet404 did you know that that 404 could bring you some cash for the Holiday in GA???  Yes!! and here are some others that the digits are saying 99's like 099 919 969 999 959 959 595 too also

310 to 319's 081 813 318 816 and 11's where all over the place along with those 44's also  340 840  But remember Triples are not so far fetch here Sweets but that is what the digits are saying for GA!!  Play ON!!!

Thanks Babe!  Loving that 840....Keep up the good work!!

ladysosmooth's avatar - Yavill
        nc
        United States
        Member #85492
        January 17, 2010
        172 Posts
        Posted: October 4, 2010, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

hi jrosina what digit they have for nc is thier anymore tripps for nc this month thank u

New York,
          Panama
          Member #73078
          April 4, 2009
          3490 Posts
          Posted: October 5, 2010, 5:15 am - IP Logged

Sun SmileyNorth Carolina!! Hey My LP Family ladysmooth!!!!!  As you know this year north Carolina has played ten triples   TEN!!!

last year 8 and what surprised us was that some where saying that NC doesn't play triples???!!!   NC does play triples!!! Especially this Banner year for triples simply because, triples are great Business....they make money sense...it's simple keep the clients Happy and yes, they will come and spend or in our case "Invest"LoL So Yes!!  NC will have yet another triple your indicator is that 354 that just came out.

both those numbers,345 and 526 are repeaters, and they bring 00's,  88's, 813, 817 819,  913 194 419 073 307 076 797 707 171 191 617, 662 566 205 255 304 Take your pick!!!

Triples!!! very now!!!  or middle to later this month and another one this year! for an even dozen...LoL... Yes!!! that is what the digits are saying!! group hug!  Group HugPlay ON!!!!Lovies

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
            louisville,ky
            United States
            Member #72809
            March 28, 2009
            9321 Posts
            Posted: October 5, 2010, 10:52 am - IP Logged

what about so slow ky since our systems was down a great part of the day yesterday for ky lottery and midday still ran lol do you think they are up to trickery? any good numbers i need to watch for jrosina

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

nc
              United States
              Member #85492
              January 17, 2010
              172 Posts
              Posted: October 5, 2010, 11:02 am - IP Logged

Sun SmileyNorth Carolina!! Hey My LP Family ladysmooth!!!!!  As you know this year north Carolina has played ten triples   TEN!!!

last year 8 and what surprised us was that some where saying that NC doesn't play triples???!!!   NC does play triples!!! Especially this Banner year for triples simply because, triples are great Business....they make money sense...it's simple keep the clients Happy and yes, they will come and spend or in our case "Invest"LoL So Yes!!  NC will have yet another triple your indicator is that 354 that just came out.

both those numbers,345 and 526 are repeaters, and they bring 00's,  88's, 813, 817 819,  913 194 419 073 307 076 797 707 171 191 617, 662 566 205 255 304 Take your pick!!!

Triples!!! very now!!!  or middle to later this month and another one this year! for an even dozen...LoL... Yes!!! that is what the digits are saying!! group hug!  Group HugPlay ON!!!!Lovies

thank u soooooooooooo much jrosina blesses to and the lp family

nc
                United States
                Member #85492
                January 17, 2010
                172 Posts
                Posted: October 5, 2010, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

hellooooooooooooooo jrosina u were so right if i had not listen to u i would nt have hit the fours today i wish i had more money i got it for 250.00 thank god and thank god for u frist tripp even

fort washington md
                  United States
                  Member #81918
                  November 1, 2009
                  602 Posts
                  Posted: October 6, 2010, 1:30 am - IP Logged

Some other digits which looks good for Maryland Evel128,  is 076 we would take it all the way, 076 176 276 376 476 576 676 876 976 and 331 313 300 213 if you can, Now Play ON!!!

Jrosina

I would like 2 thank u 4 being such a blessing 2 me & the reast of your Lottery P ost family.

We as a family must keep the postive flow with our thoughts so that the digits keep talking 2 us.

2nite Maryland straight 176.Jrosina played all of your picks 50cent straight. Lottery post family please listen 2 the strong good vibes we are sharing with each other all things r possible if we think that way it all starts within .

What my friend should I play next ?  I have not forgot the 203

JrosinaBlue Angel

May god continue 2 bless each & everyone of your personel & your extended lottery post family

Evelyn

May god continue 2 shine his light on each and everyone of your personel family & lottery post family

New York,
                    Panama
                    Member #73078
                    April 4, 2009
                    3490 Posts
                    Posted: October 6, 2010, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

Jrosina

I would like 2 thank u 4 being such a blessing 2 me & the reast of your Lottery P ost family.

We as a family must keep the postive flow with our thoughts so that the digits keep talking 2 us.

2nite Maryland straight 176.Jrosina played all of your picks 50cent straight. Lottery post family please listen 2 the strong good vibes we are sharing with each other all things r possible if we think that way it all starts within .

What my friend should I play next ?  I have not forgot the 203

JrosinaBlue Angel

May god continue 2 bless each & everyone of your personel & your extended lottery post family

Evelyn

May god continue 2 shine his light on each and everyone of your personel family & lottery post family

Evel128 My Beautiful Person!!! I am In such great joy right now evel, Ha,ha,ha!!,hahahahaha,aaa We are going to keep it going Evel so sorry I got distracted on the home front, But not for long!!!  We are A Family, We got LP Familyyyyy!!! Yes  Ok Happy Joy Dance Time!!!!HyperGreen laughHyperBananaDanceHyperGreen laughHurray!HyperDancePartyDrumHyperDanceDanceGreen laughBananaLoviesBig SmileHyperPartyBananaHyperPartyHyperPartyDisneyBananaDisneyPartyDrumGuitarUS Flag  Let's do this we need lots a cash for the holidays!!!~ The Eaters are coming for dinner!!LOL..LOL..Ha,Ha,  Play the heck ON!!!   !

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

nc
                      United States
                      Member #85492
                      January 17, 2010
                      172 Posts
                      Posted: October 6, 2010, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

i wa ti thank u again in came in time thank god almighty for u and for u sharing yr blessing withthe lp family thanks for yr kindness

nc
                        United States
                        Member #85492
                        January 17, 2010
                        172 Posts
                        Posted: October 6, 2010, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

sorry for my misspelling  my bad

New York,
                          Panama
                          Member #73078
                          April 4, 2009
                          3490 Posts
                          Posted: October 6, 2010, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

i wa ti thank u again in came in time thank god almighty for u and for u sharing yr blessing withthe lp family thanks for yr kindness

My Lp Family ladysosmooth,   NO    Thanks    IS    NecessaryYYY!!!! My Family!!!! This is a JOY For us!!!!! for all of us!!!!! Ha,hahaha,Haaa!! My Cup Is Full of Joy...Now let's see if we can do it again real soon!!!  Ha,hayaayayyy!!!~!~~

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

nc
                            United States
                            Member #85492
                            January 17, 2010
                            172 Posts
                            Posted: October 6, 2010, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

My Lp Family ladysosmooth,   NO    Thanks    IS    NecessaryYYY!!!! My Family!!!! This is a JOY For us!!!!! for all of us!!!!! Ha,hahaha,Haaa!! My Cup Is Full of Joy...Now let's see if we can do it again real soon!!!  Ha,hayaayayyy!!!~!~~

u  know im working on it hard many blesses to u

New York,
                              Panama
                              Member #73078
                              April 4, 2009
                              3490 Posts
                              Posted: October 6, 2010, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

u  know im working on it hard many blesses to u

Sun SmileyYou do not even have to work on  it  alone!!!NO!!!! We are working on it with you!!!   We are a LP Family!!1 We are going to do this again!! Did you not hear we said we need cash for the food!!!LOL..LOL..LOlSmile!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Page 40 of 59