Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 for your consideration

Topic closed. 882 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ToJo76*.

Page 35 of 59
PrintE-mailLink
vjohnson8's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
fort
United States
Member #72407
March 17, 2009
6654 Posts
Posted: August 13, 2010, 8:44 am - IP Logged

jrosina, good moring,im  really feeling,your 776,667,it sounds like a big winner to me,thank you for your working numbers,Sun Smiley val8

LET's get paid$$$$ money rollYes Nod

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34554 Posts
    Posted: August 13, 2010, 8:47 am - IP Logged

jrosina, good moring,im  really feeling,your 776,667,it sounds like a big winner to me,thank you for your working numbers,Sun Smiley val8

Let you a message better go look, I said you!!!  Val!!    Goodluck!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

New York,
      Panama
      Member #73078
      April 4, 2009
      3490 Posts
      Posted: August 13, 2010, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

Sun SmileyVal8, Yes. yes I am with you 100% on those let's see what they do today midday or evening!!Sun Smiley 

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
        Panama
        Member #73078
        April 4, 2009
        3490 Posts
        Posted: August 13, 2010, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

Sun SmileyVal8, Yes. yes I am with you 100% on those let's see what they do today midday or evening!!Sun Smiley 

And Val8, do not let that false triple take you away from the T R I P L E S!!! LOL...you know!!! how we feel about those beauties!!! LOL... Love those digits... Val You are LP Familyy my sister!!! Play ON and WiN!!Thumbs Up

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
          New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11167 Posts
          Posted: August 13, 2010, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

I'm in New mexico ! What numbers did you send garcia?  I'll try them.I Agree!

New York,
            Panama
            Member #73078
            April 4, 2009
            3490 Posts
            Posted: August 13, 2010, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

Great Lakerben!! we gave Garcia then 828 638 177 427 080 283   and Triples    that was in May   

We have a new Game now and that is

We are looking at trips and 419 919 911 999 908 901

244 123 231 458 255 284 288 588 214 278 369 279   Play ON!!Lovies 

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
              Panama
              Member #73078
              April 4, 2009
              3490 Posts
              Posted: August 15, 2010, 5:55 am - IP Logged

SmileGood morning my LP Familyyyy...let's hold a minute of silence for old "Mindy" who finally like Elvis left the building!

she breaths her last flash of light three days ago...She will be sorely missed...but at last the digits moves us on and We are here now with "Miss Sassy"  she is realy sleek and has a wide bright screen I will have to dim her down a little I am not quite used to her yet but we will get to know each other as we will be working very close and eventually "Mindy will be a nice memory!!! 

Now My Family have you sees the digits???!!!!   Did they not tell you in advance that they were all coming out all the double 's came and said we ARE coming out! and they did bum rush the place something incredible... here they are true to their word!!

Augost 6

Arizona-Eve.933        ILL\Iowa.Eve.044      Indiana.Eve.616        Kansas.Eve.939   Kentucky.Mid.844.Eve.992   

Maryland.Mid.771      Maryland Eve.272   Michigan Mid.686

New Jerssey.Mid.566   NJ.Eve.233  NC.Mid.774    OKlahoma Eve.616       TX.Mid.646      VA,Mid.533        Ashington DC.Eve.233

August robust are  Ontario,Eve,679   SC.Eve.531

August 7

Arkansas. 000 is this a triple that we are seing!! Yes!! it is

GA.Mid.202     Idaho.Mid.332  Del.Eve.554       Indiana.Mid.909 KY.Eve.121   Kansas.Eve.33          Michigan Mid.131.   

MO.Eve.414         NJ.Mid.115

NC.Mid.773   Ontario.Eve.778     Wash.DC.Eve.484     West Canada.Eve.177      Wis.Eve.881

August robust NC.Eve.530    Maryland.Mid279

August 8

Arkansas Eve,868 Idaho,Mid.988    Idaho Eve.707       Michigan Mid.669    NJ.Mid.799      Ohio.Eve.997     PA.Mid.221   

Tri-State.Mid.454

VA.Eve.779      Wash.DC.Mid.553            Wash.DC.Eve.100     Wash.Sate.Mid.855 

Auigust robust  Flotida.Eve.679     

August 9

More of what the digits spoke continues..double has they said ot us and you where warned here they are some of them

Arkansas.Eve.099      Cal.Mid.155  Idaho Mid 050   ILL\Iowa.566   LA.Eve.080    Michigan.Mid.133       Mich.Eve.262  

NJ.Mid.166     NM.Eve.166   

PA.Eve.909     CS.Eve.959     And the beat goes on! with those double which the digits spoke

Aug. 10

Cal.mid.343   Del.Mid.550    Del.Eve.911      GA.Mid.550   Ind.Eve,799       NJ.Mid.292       NJ.Mid.292

August.11

Oh, My Goodnes...here are the Triples

CT.Mid.333   Triples yes!! and as if that were not enopugh  

California.Eve.888  

They do not,,,,Noty baby digits!!!  I love them soooooo! Okay lets ee thse doubles

CA.Mid.889       ILL\Iowa.Eve.144         Indi.Eve.411       NC.

August 12

Washington DC.999

Oh My MY MY Goodness Family this is the Tops!! I am eggsited!!! why egg sited because we are about to lay a couple of EGGs and we asked for it!! Hahahah!!    and the doubles came out in force!!!

99's dominated the scene and you my family get ready for a Triple fest that is going to blow you out of the Planet earth into Mars!!

yes Dobles are going through their run and will be over but the triples!!! Oh baby you just Play ON!!! Hyper 

Sun SmileyGood early first day of the week my LP FamilyYY!!!... Joy is in the Air!!! 

Well, here they are!!   as you know we were told from the start of August that the doubles were coming in force...and as alwayyyys,  the digits remained true to their word yes!!  they are out and about, like tourist in Paris...So we have to remain with 20\20 Vision this game is not for the Blind!  we have them here, Winners! at Lottery Post!!!Sun Smiley

.What is your Problem "why cant I hit!!!" you may say; We tell you,  you are suffering from Impatienitist!! With a bad combination of inconsistantitist and giveupitist!!! It's not the digits is us! ... okayLovies

August 12      You take a look and see all those doubles; enough to blind you....LOl..LOL..LO.

August 13   Same here,  take a look

Cal.Mid.303            CT.Mid.113           Ct.Eve.166            GA.Mid.110         and then Ga.EVe.777 BAM!! here it is yet another triple!!

Idaho.Mid221    IND.Eve.221      Kansas.Eve.055      KY.Mid.922         LA.Eve.885        Maryland.Eve.661    NYC.Eve.899   

VA.Mid.455    PA.Mid.114       TN.Mid.099    TN.Eve.441

The August Robust were also Present    TX.Eve.796       West.VA.Eve.350

Even the weir no sense digits came out IDAHO.Eve.384          Wisconsin.Eve.934     VA.Eve.389   

Keystone's 450 to 459 is on its way to NYC...But not to overlook the Fact that they have come out as travelers in other states!!! 

Wasington State.Eve.542=452           IND.Mid.584=458         VA.Mid.455

AUGUST 14   

DEL.Eve.854=458     Maryland.Eve.450       

Florida.Mid. 669      Florida.Eve.779        KY.Mid.988    LA.Eve.440        VA.Eve.889      Wash.DC.Mid.909     

Wash.DC.Eve.595       Del.Mid.004       Arkansas.Mid.288

The digits have spoken!!  they say look for

617, 566669, 636, 977,  336 55's 229 007 009 001 002 933  also more 271 846  723 278 

And of course!!!  since we are on the season of false triples; we can not overlook the real thing the Triples!!! right??? right!! And remember You are a Winner!!! here and in your Life!!! Keep your head up!!!

We will play on!Group HugGuitarDrum 

f0r this day! 

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: August 15, 2010, 10:26 am - IP Logged

Group HugPLease let's not forget Sully and her lost! It's is a painful thing to Lose a Parent...We know from Personal Experience, Give her your Condoleces, in the discussion forum where rdgrnr, is asking for Prayer for her and Her Family!!! Thank you. alll!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
                  louisville,ky
                  United States
                  Member #72809
                  March 28, 2009
                  9495 Posts
                  Posted: August 15, 2010, 10:45 am - IP Logged

tks for all your input jrosina as always your right i did think whats up with these numbers but your rite its not them maybe its me wasnt paying attention to the right things most of my qps have been coming in just didnt play them back but i will for now on.... good luck and your great inspiration keep it goin and lets win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

New York,
                    Panama
                    Member #73078
                    April 4, 2009
                    3490 Posts
                    Posted: August 17, 2010, 3:22 am - IP Logged

tks for all your input jrosina as always your right i did think whats up with these numbers but your rite its not them maybe its me wasnt paying attention to the right things most of my qps have been coming in just didnt play them back but i will for now on.... good luck and your great inspiration keep it goin and lets win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes rhonda, I mean it is the best thing to understand that the digits are our friends they want to come out many times but powers that be stop them or should we say "detain" the little digits..we just ahe to believe them...

August 16

We got a Triple from NC what!!! yes another one as we mentiong on this thread thjey said it! and what do you know???!!!

NC.Mid.888Hellop is it me you're looking for????!!!

oh oh! I am getting ready to do another!! Happy joy dance!!Party

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34554 Posts
                      Posted: August 17, 2010, 3:38 am - IP Logged

Bull's Eye,saids it might work!! All those Triples,Like I said Bull's Eye don't lie! They will be showing up somewhere soon.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

New York,
                        Panama
                        Member #73078
                        April 4, 2009
                        3490 Posts
                        Posted: August 17, 2010, 10:18 am - IP Logged

Bull's Eye,saids it might work!! All those Triples,Like I said Bull's Eye don't lie! They will be showing up somewhere soon.

Yes they will marcie !!!      Bull's eye must be talking to the digits also!!!LoL let"s know for a fact that those digits speak lowd and clear!!! Yes!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34554 Posts
                          Posted: August 17, 2010, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

Yes they will marcie !!!      Bull's eye must be talking to the digits also!!!LoL let"s know for a fact that those digits speak lowd and clear!!! Yes!!!

Yes, they did 777 Ind.   LOL!! I hope someone was lucky.  Lots o folks!!  Lookout for more,in a few more days. Bull's Eye don't Lie!!!

New York,
                            Panama
                            Member #73078
                            April 4, 2009
                            3490 Posts
                            Posted: August 19, 2010, 3:18 am - IP Logged

Yes!!! Bull-s eye did not say a thing to us, he said it to marcie...But our digits are the ones that Speak Lowd and Clear, They also most have spoken to this Bull's eye person who is a a very good friend of Marcie!!!... However it went down the digits did not Lie to us when they said!  More triples  in the states that did not participate in the past " triples fest" and before the month is up the digits are saying...we will se a couple more!!! And what the digits say you can take to the Bank!!!

August 18

Missouri.Eve.111           PA.Eve.444    Bang!!! and they are not joking!!! OH!!! My Gooooooooddddnnneeeeeeees!!~!!!

we are In here having a Happy Joy Fit!!!! Yes!!! My Little budies are at it Again!! Ha,ha,haaaaa!!!! I am Joyful to the MAX! for my family all who Hit Big time!!!hahaBananaHurray!BananaDancePartyHyperWhite BounceBananaHurray!Big SmileGreen laughROFLBananaParty

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                              Panama
                              Member #73078
                              April 4, 2009
                              3490 Posts
                              Posted: August 20, 2010, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Yes!!! Bull-s eye did not say a thing to us, he said it to marcie...But our digits are the ones that Speak Lowd and Clear, They also most have spoken to this Bull's eye person who is a a very good friend of Marcie!!!... However it went down the digits did not Lie to us when they said!  More triples  in the states that did not participate in the past " triples fest" and before the month is up the digits are saying...we will se a couple more!!! And what the digits say you can take to the Bank!!!

August 18

Missouri.Eve.111           PA.Eve.444    Bang!!! and they are not joking!!! OH!!! My Gooooooooddddnnneeeeeeees!!~!!!

we are In here having a Happy Joy Fit!!!! Yes!!! My Little budies are at it Again!! Ha,ha,haaaaa!!!! I am Joyful to the MAX! for my family all who Hit Big time!!!hahaBananaHurray!BananaDancePartyHyperWhite BounceBananaHurray!Big SmileGreen laughROFLBananaParty

Good Morning my LP Fam!!!! WE are very Joyful today and don't even think! of asking why!!! Why ask Why!!! You all Know HahahahahahahahahahahahahashAA  Joy unspeAKABLE!! joy!   

August 19

Ohio.Eve.000         Del.Eve.333       TN.Eve.999   HA,HAHAHAHAHAHa HELLO!!!!!! is it me you are looking FOR!!!!   JOY!! Happy for AALLLL My LP FAM who won!! Yes we are!!!

Today look for 230 to 239 440 to 449 501 to 507 069 169 236 176 776 766 196 100 900 110 111 113 114 117  now pick your winners and play on!!! Hahahayaaaay Play ON!!Sun SmileyHurray!DancePartySun SmileyHyperDanceBananaPartyHyperDrumGuitar

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Page 35 of 59