Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick4 for your Consideration.

Topic closed. 207 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Boney526.

Page 10 of 14
PrintE-mailLink
rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
louisville,ky
United States
Member #72809
March 28, 2009
9316 Posts
Posted: July 15, 2010, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

tk you jrosina i really appreciate your help .......play onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

New York,
    Panama
    Member #73078
    April 4, 2009
    3490 Posts
    Posted: July 16, 2010, 11:25 am - IP Logged

rhonda my familyyy how are you!! We aARE just great! always! WE hope you are if not!! rhonad you will be after tomorow!!!!   beliweve that! because winning is what we do!!!! RONDA HECK YEAH!!!

and we know just how to do this rhonda... hOW???!!   We wait!!LoL... LOL..LOL...LOL..

but seriously if we can be that for a second... rhon; you know very well that  KY. is one of those States that do what they please!!

No rhime or reason... the digits are all complaining to me.. how they are not letting them go free!    So I will do my best to sit with the digits of KY. tonight have a friedly chat! and I will let you know in the very early AM!!! SO Far You Know what I am going to say don't you Yes! yes!  Quads!!!  and the triples are Lurking ing about!!!    Talk to you in the am rhonda!!!  I have to play on!!

Well rhonda, My LP Family   I have to say that the digits are saying 34 Familly 00 pai and the thing is 2783 and 5834 5374 5327  are hot in the KY area Especialy the 34 family rhonda consider 3400 to 3419 lets see what happens ...see yah later! Oh! before I go the digits are not happy with your

unfaithfulness to them!! ok!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
      Panama
      Member #73078
      April 4, 2009
      3490 Posts
      Posted: July 16, 2010, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

OH My Gosh A quad is coming! look out!! ILL, Missouri NJ, Oregon SC! CT. DEL. GA. TX. PA. West VA. KY. One of you A quad is Commmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggg!!! .

Hello again my Family!!! Say this when you are going to put your digits in!!! 

Say "my digits GOD made you all, and you never lie"

and then go and Play ON!!!

Now!!!! We have a Quads situation that is very Interesting; why??

well you see they are many, many states that are due for QUADs that are also due for Triples... yes! and it's a question of pay-out..some states

will say" do we pay $500 for $1.00 buck or  do we pay $5,000 for $1.00  You see it...

LP players are sharp! so we know you see this!!!!!  Ok, from a pure business stand point what would you do!!!

Of course of course you would pay the $500. for the $1.00 and put back that $5,000 dollar Item back on the shelf!!! 

Oh, but wait a minute, the digits are saying they are screaming "We are way over Due!!!"  

"Every body and their Grandmother know we are due  for shame on you!"  what are you going to do!!!    Well,yes they are going to bring a few out!!

where??? well take West Virginia the last time they Played a Quad was 6666 on Thursday August 1, 1991  what???!!! Yes!! and that State started Playing on record it shows 1987!!!

and it gets better; they have only allowed   3 quads  which was

0000 Tuesday May 19. 1987   

3333 Tuesday Sept 11 1991 Let's... stop...here for a moment....Please

never, forget,  Sept 11, 2001!!!   Never!!!!!!

every time we see that date it affects deeply...  

More Quads are coming! We'll be back my family!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

goingtowin's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
        West Palm Beach FL
        United States
        Member #92961
        June 18, 2010
        470 Posts
        Posted: July 16, 2010, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

Hello again my Family!!! Say this when you are going to put your digits in!!! 

Say "my digits GOD made you all, and you never lie"

and then go and Play ON!!!

Now!!!! We have a Quads situation that is very Interesting; why??

well you see they are many, many states that are due for QUADs that are also due for Triples... yes! and it's a question of pay-out..some states

will say" do we pay $500 for $1.00 buck or  do we pay $5,000 for $1.00  You see it...

LP players are sharp! so we know you see this!!!!!  Ok, from a pure business stand point what would you do!!!

Of course of course you would pay the $500. for the $1.00 and put back that $5,000 dollar Item back on the shelf!!! 

Oh, but wait a minute, the digits are saying they are screaming "We are way over Due!!!"  

"Every body and their Grandmother know we are due  for shame on you!"  what are you going to do!!!    Well,yes they are going to bring a few out!!

where??? well take West Virginia the last time they Played a Quad was 6666 on Thursday August 1, 1991  what???!!! Yes!! and that State started Playing on record it shows 1987!!!

and it gets better; they have only allowed   3 quads  which was

0000 Tuesday May 19. 1987   

3333 Tuesday Sept 11 1991 Let's... stop...here for a moment....Please

never, forget,  Sept 11, 2001!!!   Never!!!!!!

every time we see that date it affects deeply...  

More Quads are coming! We'll be back my family!!!

Hello Jrosina,

Your post is always right on time! Do you see anything for FL with the quads and triples........Play on.............

louisville,ky
          United States
          Member #72809
          March 28, 2009
          9316 Posts
          Posted: July 16, 2010, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

oh thank you jrosina you are so on point that darn 00 pr came out midday and i'm just getting your post ,just got off from work... anyway whats ironic i have been playing tht 5327 so i am standing behind you on those numbers thank you i will start playing those also i see a double double in the mix and maybe a quad lerking......but i also think another triple with the pic4 will arrive before it hits....lets seeeeeeeeeeee

New York,
            Panama
            Member #73078
            April 4, 2009
            3490 Posts
            Posted: July 16, 2010, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

Hello Jrosina,

Your post is always right on time! Do you see anything for FL with the quads and triples........Play on.............

We took a moment but here we are!!!!    ThanKs!!

goingtowin,   Florida  Started the 4 numbers on the 4th of July 1991  The last Quad you Played was 9999 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 

None of the Quads Florida played,  was ever on July 

But... 4444 has never played neither has 5555, 7777,  8888 so it's possible that  Florida may have a new quad this month!! 

also 9479,4739 2385 7368 3964 which is a member of the "34" family like 3418 3479  and alo 7986 they look very good for Florida 

WE do not  like to speak about pick 3's on the Pick 4 thread other wise what

would be the point of Todd having a pick-3 forum so on the Pick 3 for your consideration forum we will give you our humble findings you about Pick 3 Florida!!!

Quads My Family!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

goingtowin's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
              West Palm Beach FL
              United States
              Member #92961
              June 18, 2010
              470 Posts
              Posted: July 16, 2010, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

We took a moment but here we are!!!!    ThanKs!!

goingtowin,   Florida  Started the 4 numbers on the 4th of July 1991  The last Quad you Played was 9999 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 

None of the Quads Florida played,  was ever on July 

But... 4444 has never played neither has 5555, 7777,  8888 so it's possible that  Florida may have a new quad this month!! 

also 9479,4739 2385 7368 3964 which is a member of the "34" family like 3418 3479  and alo 7986 they look very good for Florida 

WE do not  like to speak about pick 3's on the Pick 4 thread other wise what

would be the point of Todd having a pick-3 forum so on the Pick 3 for your consideration forum we will give you our humble findings you about Pick 3 Florida!!!

Quads My Family!!!

Thank You! I really appreciate your wonderful knowledge........

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: July 16, 2010, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

oh thank you jrosina you are so on point that darn 00 pr came out midday and i'm just getting your post ,just got off from work... anyway whats ironic i have been playing tht 5327 so i am standing behind you on those numbers thank you i will start playing those also i see a double double in the mix and maybe a quad lerking......but i also think another triple with the pic4 will arrive before it hits....lets seeeeeeeeeeee

Yes rhon, and remember stay true to your triples they want to bless you lady!!!! they do!!!   

They want you to be so ok you can quit your Job if you want to!!! OH; that is the Goal!!!   Play on rhon!!

You know they told us a triple was going to come out in Idaho??!!   Idaho! and their it is 777 midday  Idaho rhon!!!  I am sooo happy with them and all the winners of Idaho!! yes!!Party

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

louisville,ky
                  United States
                  Member #72809
                  March 28, 2009
                  9316 Posts
                  Posted: July 17, 2010, 8:29 am - IP Logged

gotcha dont worry jrosina i have been true to my triples i believe they coming if dont know one else...... also i believe quads are too i actually have been playing quad 8888s to be exact

New York,
                    Panama
                    Member #73078
                    April 4, 2009
                    3490 Posts
                    Posted: July 17, 2010, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

gotcha dont worry jrosina i have been true to my triples i believe they coming if dont know one else...... also i believe quads are too i actually have been playing quad 8888s to be exact

I like that Quad rhonda, but you know we cover all of them if it's only for 0.50Cents

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Ladee's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                      North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #52091
                      May 10, 2007
                      1366 Posts
                      Posted: July 17, 2010, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

I like that Quad rhonda, but you know we cover all of them if it's only for 0.50Cents

jrosina, any thoughts on NC...?

It is.....what it is!!!!!!!

New York,
                        Panama
                        Member #73078
                        April 4, 2009
                        3490 Posts
                        Posted: July 18, 2010, 11:52 am - IP Logged

jrosina, any thoughts on NC...?

Sun SmileyHey Ladee, the problem with NC. is it's newness in the game NC started it's pick -3 a mere 3years and 7 months ago which was October 6th 2006,...jut long enough in this game to just start to  establish patterns.

and as for the pick 4 NC's pick-4 is only 14 months old!!!  It began on May 2009,  my goodness so almost anything can happen in NC with pick-4.    

When it was going to give up a Triple, we did see it because all the digits lined up for a triple; not so with any other digits at least not yet...

But this much we can say it is generous with all the  pairs when it comes to Pick-4  the Pairs of 00 11 33  44 77 99 seem to abound in NC!!!   and NC may surprice with a Quad because of that!!  Play all the quads!

but what ever you do Ladee,  Sun Smiley  Play ON!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Ladee's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                          North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #52091
                          May 10, 2007
                          1366 Posts
                          Posted: July 19, 2010, 1:13 am - IP Logged

Sun SmileyHey Ladee, the problem with NC. is it's newness in the game NC started it's pick -3 a mere 3years and 7 months ago which was October 6th 2006,...jut long enough in this game to just start to  establish patterns.

and as for the pick 4 NC's pick-4 is only 14 months old!!!  It began on May 2009,  my goodness so almost anything can happen in NC with pick-4.    

When it was going to give up a Triple, we did see it because all the digits lined up for a triple; not so with any other digits at least not yet...

But this much we can say it is generous with all the  pairs when it comes to Pick-4  the Pairs of 00 11 33  44 77 99 seem to abound in NC!!!   and NC may surprice with a Quad because of that!!  Play all the quads!

but what ever you do Ladee,  Sun Smiley  Play ON!!!

Thanks jrosina!!!!!!!!! You know, I have taken notice of the pairs....when they start dropping you can almost go down the line.....i knew we had not had the 88pr.....in my error i did not play as i saw it....i had factored the 0728 and the 5336 sealed the deal for me with the 88pr....thought i had played it (i have made this mistake often!!!) i had 8852, 8853, brought back the  33 and played 3315 but the first number i came up with was 0=5, 7=8 (go up 1) 2=1 (go down 1) and keep the 8....so i knew the double 8 was there...practically handed me that number and i still missed it......so i will as you say PLAY ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ima hit that p4 straight before the week is out!!! lolol Thanks again and as always lovin your posts!!!!!Smile

It is.....what it is!!!!!!!

New York,
                            Panama
                            Member #73078
                            April 4, 2009
                            3490 Posts
                            Posted: July 19, 2010, 9:31 am - IP Logged

This is The Hot Month of:                  Yellow Eyes
                                                                        Sun SmileyJULYSun Smiley

However, however...we are noticing that there are still some fire in the June digits for July..so we can't move on until the digits say we can!  For July we are going to see a lot of 0000 0001 0002 0003 0004 0005 0006 0007 0008 0009   1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 all the wAY TO 9990 9991 9992 9993 9994 9995 9996 9996 9998 9999  

Some Specials are: 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229  3330 3331 3332 3333 3334 3335 3336 3337 3338 3339  But this is good for all states NYC you can look for the 1110 to 1119's and the 3330 3339 NYC also 2223 2080 1213

This month 3725 we will see them and  7632 But Never, Never, never, Understimate the Quads!! Especially those over due States!!!   You know who they are... if you Don't? Please try and do your homework, get aquainted with the digits..they are good people!! 

Sun SmileyMonday!!!   Traditionally is a day not liked by almost everyone...Hahahha...!!!  But we are going to say Hey monday!! You are like any other day, and we could not live without Mondays!!!   okay since we love digits let's not call it Monday anymore ok?!!   Let's call it The second day of the week! 

so from now on It's Second-day!!  Hey that's better!   So  Happy second-day to you My LP Family!!!  Let's look at the digits we love so much!!!

July 17

Ohio.Mid.3533=3335       TX.Mid.3343=3334       VA.Mid.5585=5558    

July 18

GA.Mid.1666            GA.Eve.6656=6665           ILL\Iowa.Mid.5557          

Indiana.Eve.7773     Oregon.Eve.4464      TN.Eve.5888

There they are in all their beauty!!! Yes they sayd we would have an abundance of them in Hot Sizzling July!~!! and they did Not lie!!! my little digits are very truthful!!  Better than a lot of humans!! Hahhahahahaha!!! we just like to say to you, look out for those   QUADS!!!   and Play oN!!! Sun Smiley

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                              Panama
                              Member #73078
                              April 4, 2009
                              3490 Posts
                              Posted: July 19, 2010, 10:40 am - IP Logged

Hi My Beautiful LP Family!!!.......My son said to me when he found this site,

"Mom I found this Cool site where the people are like you!!!"   I totally Ignored him, I did not know what??? he was talking about...LoL...Then he said

"They do the Numbers...You know your friends the Digits, Moooom come look"

And here I am... So are peeved at me..LoL...my son have the fault,...LoL..But don't get too mad at him He's my baby boy!!!   

And don't get mad at my Little digits either, they are my Friends! and remember when you Hit... they are yours too I bet Ya!!!!...LoL...   This is what happenned Last nitght:

JUNE 9

Del.Eve.9989=9998       CT.Mid.5896=5689     Maryland.Eve.4729=7429 

Plese don't let the Quads ketch you sleeeeeping!!... I know I sound the Alarm way early but That's because I don't want you to Miss it!!! 

Quads!!! Ok?   Ok. 

And I do like 7523 5327 2357 7532 5723 3257 get the Picture???

This is for today all states!!!

Sun SmileyLet's all Play ON!!!  Guitar

Sun SmileyHi My Family came we back to remind you that  from the 9th of Last month (June)

we have been asking that you take a look seriously at 7523, 5327, 2357, 7532, 5723, 3257 in all of its form or Combination

I also want to add 8371  3817, 3871 7183 in all its combinatuion!!!  They are Hot now and ripper than ever!!!   Some one is going to hit Big with these friendly digits!!!  PlaY ON MY lOVELY fAMILY!!!BananaDrum

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Page 10 of 14