Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick4 for your Consideration.

Topic closed. 207 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Boney526.

Page 8 of 14
PrintE-mailLink
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: June 21, 2010, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

They are here!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
    Panama
    Member #73078
    April 4, 2009
    3490 Posts
    Posted: June 22, 2010, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

This is true for KY.!!!  VA.!  W.DC.!!  Ontatio!!!   MO.!!!    DEL!!!  Mass.!!! R.I!!!!!   GA. and NJ what!!  again! yes yes!  ALL over!!!  Please get ready for it! It's getting ready to Blow!!!

QUADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We ask you to be prepared New Jersey Again!!!!  Your turn Next!!! Yes Yes!! again  I say they are here!!! For all States They will surprice you!!! Like PA. got caught!!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
      Panama
      Member #73078
      April 4, 2009
      3490 Posts
      Posted: June 22, 2010, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

Sometimes it take Patience!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
        Panama
        Member #73078
        April 4, 2009
        3490 Posts
        Posted: June 22, 2010, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

They are here!!

June 22

PA.MID.4444

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

renee78's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
          Georgia
          United States
          Member #83865
          December 16, 2009
          922 Posts
          Posted: June 22, 2010, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

Hey Jrosina, do Ga need to lookout for quad, we got 5557 yesterday

New York,
            Panama
            Member #73078
            April 4, 2009
            3490 Posts
            Posted: June 22, 2010, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

Hey Jrosina, do Ga need to lookout for quad, we got 5557 yesterday

renee78;    you are on the $$$$$$ with that...Ooohhh Yeah!! 

I hope they are paying attentiooooong the Digits do not lie!!!

I love my little truthful digits!!! renee,    Hahahahahhhhhha!!  How you like them now!!!   We gave ample warning!!!   Play on!!!! renee!

I am so happy for those who came up with the folding money over there in PA!!  Yes!!  Good wedding Presents for all!!   PLay The Heck ON!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

renee78's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
              Georgia
              United States
              Member #83865
              December 16, 2009
              922 Posts
              Posted: June 22, 2010, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

renee78;    you are on the $$$$$$ with that...Ooohhh Yeah!! 

I hope they are paying attentiooooong the Digits do not lie!!!

I love my little truthful digits!!! renee,    Hahahahahhhhhha!!  How you like them now!!!   We gave ample warning!!!   Play on!!!! renee!

I am so happy for those who came up with the folding money over there in PA!!  Yes!!  Good wedding Presents for all!!   PLay The Heck ON!!!

Thanks Jrosina, i'm so happy the quads are near, just wish i knew when they will sneak to Ga!!!....lol

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: June 22, 2010, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Jrosina, i'm so happy the quads are near, just wish i knew when they will sneak to Ga!!!....lol

You see renee, the Lottery is a business;  they have to gather all the money that A Quad Hit causes in Payouts!!!! We are a Happy sort of person...But we are not hardly naive... we have to understand that it's a business!!!! @Business open for Business!!! Yes?

So the digits say they are coming, ok.  they say we are closer and closer!! Sometimes they get held back a Little that is the reality...we who are adults about it!!! wait On!!! 

It may be tonight that GA joins PA!!!  ...If not then we will double back again and see if we  can Peak and SEE UNDER THEIR COVERS A LITTLE MORE...LOL...LOL...Hahhahahaa....renee, I just Love this game!!!  And Just the thought that one of or several of My LP Family have  won...Makes us just want to Jump HyperHyperWhite BounceROFL Roll and flip out with happiness!!

Anyway we will give you a warning and say "They are here!!!" Play on!! renee my beautiful LP, Family member!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                  Panama
                  Member #73078
                  April 4, 2009
                  3490 Posts
                  Posted: June 23, 2010, 1:40 am - IP Logged

OH My Gosh A quad is coming! look out!! ILL, Missouri NJ, Oregon SC! CT. DEL. GA. TX. PA. West VA. KY. One of you A quad is Commmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggg!!! .

Okay, We sounded the alarm on Quads again  May 21 and they opened the door on June 22 the PA. drops!!

Ok we saw it early and wanted everyone to keep it in the fore-front...

Now!! here and there you are going to see them come!! We are not just Wistling Dixie-Cups here!! As long as the men in Black...LoL...LoL.. let them out! they are a coming!!!

June 22

Pa.Mid.4444 

I almost dropped my Ice Cream when I saw my little digits and they said "Hello"   Play ONE!!!        Just let it be the right one!

and On and One we go!!! Playing ON!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                    Panama
                    Member #73078
                    April 4, 2009
                    3490 Posts
                    Posted: June 23, 2010, 2:02 am - IP Logged

Hi My LP Family, How in Heaven are you???  I Hope that all is doing The Greates and May Good Blessings and Success  overtake you All!!!     

JUNE

Yes! June Bug Digits are here for pick4, and they are:

3493~~7349 ~~ 1349 ~~ 3857~~ 5873 ~~ 7439 ~~ 7429~~ 7469 ~~7462 5689 ~~ 5932~~ 9305 ~~ 9304 ~~5367 ~~ 3675 ~~ 3457 ~~3726  9993~~9991 ~ 9992 ~ 2229 ~2220 ~2227 ~2223

9994 ~ 9998 ~ 9997~5558 ~ 5666 ~ 1666 ~ 58888~4777~ 1118 ~ 1117 1171 ~ 1110 ~ 1113 ~ 1112 ~1111 ~ 0001 ~ 0003 ~ 0007~ 0009 ~0004 0002~2000~ 8000 ~ 1115~ 1119 ~ 1100~ QUADS!! QUADS!  QUADS!!!

Play ON!!                                                                 

Hi MY Family, Good early Morgans to you!!  We are finishing up the day!

want you to know that You are Special, there is not any like you! You are the only one like you...There is not two of you! You are an Original not a copy!!

That's it! You are it! after you there will be no other You!  they may look like you, act, like you; but they are not you!!

You are Specialy and Uniquely You! the trick is to know this and stay small, stay humble..Because It's never you... It's ALL about your CREATOR!!! HE is the ONE that GET's the Credit, all THE GLORY for your Specialty!!!     

Okay let's do this!

You have a situation here,  we will be seeing more 000+0-9  all the way to 999+0-9  Like 0000 to 0009, 1110 to 1119. all the way to 9990 to 9999 so look for these all the up to December!!!!    and yes Quads are among them!

June 22

Maryland.Mid.2232=2223

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
                      louisville,ky
                      United States
                      Member #72809
                      March 28, 2009
                      9292 Posts
                      Posted: June 26, 2010, 10:59 am - IP Logged

tks jrosina for the enlightment coming quads ky needs a big hit : I SEE ANOTHER TRIPLE coming with the pic4...... lets wait and see then we are going to get that quad we have been waiting on.....

New York,
                        Panama
                        Member #73078
                        April 4, 2009
                        3490 Posts
                        Posted: June 26, 2010, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

tks jrosina for the enlightment coming quads ky needs a big hit : I SEE ANOTHER TRIPLE coming with the pic4...... lets wait and see then we are going to get that quad we have been waiting on.....

rhonda!!! For a second there I was sure you were in Missouri!!!  Oh! Corn on the COB..for doodness sakes!!!  rhonda this is one time again! we are not happy!!! Not even near the neighborhood or vicinity of happy! rhonda!!!

I was Positive it was Your state !!!   Ok... let me take a minute to Woosa!! woosa!! woosa!!      Ok... we walked aroung a couple of minutes aND NOW WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS!!!  

June 25

Missouri Mid.5555

A All the Quads!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
                          Member #81314
                          October 16, 2009
                          18973 Posts
                          Posted: June 26, 2010, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

rhonda!!! For a second there I was sure you were in Missouri!!!  Oh! Corn on the COB..for doodness sakes!!!  rhonda this is one time again! we are not happy!!! Not even near the neighborhood or vicinity of happy! rhonda!!!

I was Positive it was Your state !!!   Ok... let me take a minute to Woosa!! woosa!! woosa!!      Ok... we walked aroung a couple of minutes aND NOW WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS!!!  

June 25

Missouri Mid.5555

A All the Quads!!!

Jrosina:

After 10 years, 5555 today, I wish I had looked at this thread again.

OMG, When the game first started in, 2000, 5555 , evening,  Oct. 24, 2000

5555  Midday     June 26, 2010

10 years

Sure hate I missed it.  Maybe I can catch one of your 34 numbers, 2348 is my favorite.

Good Luck to you.

The Struggle is real!

New York,
                            Panama
                            Member #73078
                            April 4, 2009
                            3490 Posts
                            Posted: June 26, 2010, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

Jrosina:

After 10 years, 5555 today, I wish I had looked at this thread again.

OMG, When the game first started in, 2000, 5555 , evening,  Oct. 24, 2000

5555  Midday     June 26, 2010

10 years

Sure hate I missed it.  Maybe I can catch one of your 34 numbers, 2348 is my favorite.

Good Luck to you.

OOHH NO!! MzDuffleBAG, NOT anothe Family member!!! And you are Right there in the Big Doblones How???!!!!

We sounded the Alarm WaYYYYY  up front; Getting The Family Ready!!!!   Another WOOsa...Another Wooosa! for me!!  Ok, we are sort, of kind of ok...but you know what??! not really!!! What DA????   

Family, when we say Quads are Coming!!! They are!!     Let's work with the Nice People!! Ok, You waited for 10 years!!  

how about those NEW Jersey People waiting for 27 years!!!! for 3333  Well lets see if they return those poor people part of their Investment!  MzDuffleBagLady, I am not Happy not in the same planet of Happy! right now    .so we have to wait and see!! 

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                              United States
                              Member #60097
                              April 5, 2008
                              3957 Posts
                              Posted: June 26, 2010, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

OH My Gosh A quad is coming! look out!! ILL, Missouri NJ, Oregon SC! CT. DEL. GA. TX. PA. West VA. KY. One of you A quad is Commmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggg!!! .

June 22nd 4444 midday Pennsylvania!  Good call Jrosina!PartyDrumParty

Keystone

Big Wins For All!

Page 8 of 14