Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Will your Big win boost your self esteem!!

Topic closed. 85 replies. Last post 7 years ago by ca-dreamin*.

Page 4 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: March 18, 2010, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

As I meditated more and more on this Issue of Self- esteeme, And our Big Win!

I wondered how many have self destruct because of It.  How sad that we humans do not understand that it always begins with us.  I had to learn that the hard way!

But now I'm a quick study and I know money is important, however, its not The most important thing in my life!!!  I refuse to worship at its altar.

I agree 100%..but it does come close..:)

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34124 Posts
    Posted: March 18, 2010, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

I was just reading a little of this, If I Won The Mega Million, I would still do what i do. I enjoy it.  Good luck to everyone!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

New York,
      Panama
      Member #73078
      April 4, 2009
      3490 Posts
      Posted: March 18, 2010, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

I was just reading a little of this, If I Won The Mega Million, I would still do what i do. I enjoy it.  Good luck to everyone!!

That is the thing! Marcie enjoy it been youself! As long as you are self confident secure and happy, you can tell people No! without fear that "oh, they are not going to like me!"

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
        Chicago
        United States
        Member #70678
        February 8, 2009
        889 Posts
        Posted: March 18, 2010, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

You sound like an open and honest person who's compassionate and caring, ca-.

With those things going for you, you can overcome anything else. And if you can't, at least you're a nice person in a world seemingly full of jerks sometimes.

I'm glad to know ya and I hope you hit it big someday.

Thank-you Master Ridgy!

I'm not as compassionate and caring as I should be but I'm working on it. Life has it's ups and downs! I always say "Just get me thru this so called thing called life"!

Thanks for the wishes ridgy........I would be happy just to pay off the bills and have some free time to persue my many interests! Well I'm trying to persue too many interests, I should say so I can have MORE free time!

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
          Chicago
          United States
          Member #70678
          February 8, 2009
          889 Posts
          Posted: March 18, 2010, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

As I meditated more and more on this Issue of Self- esteeme, And our Big Win!

I wondered how many have self destruct because of It.  How sad that we humans do not understand that it always begins with us.  I had to learn that the hard way!

But now I'm a quick study and I know money is important, however, its not The most important thing in my life!!!  I refuse to worship at its altar.

There are just some things in life (and this is different for everybody) that we "just don't get" until it affects us personally in one way or another.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
            Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34124 Posts
            Posted: March 18, 2010, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

WinkWhatever I still like what i am doing.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

New York,
              Panama
              Member #73078
              April 4, 2009
              3490 Posts
              Posted: March 18, 2010, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

WinkWhatever I still like what i am doing.

Good for you marcie, SmileyCheers

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: March 19, 2010, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

I already got too much self esteem Rosie. Nothing bothers me. Not even getting fired.

I lost my last job because of illness though.

My boss got sick of me.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

New York,
                  Panama
                  Member #73078
                  April 4, 2009
                  3490 Posts
                  Posted: March 19, 2010, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

I already got too much self esteem Rosie. Nothing bothers me. Not even getting fired.

I lost my last job because of illness though.

My boss got sick of me.

lol....haha. rd, I already know... your self esteeme is intact!!!LoL!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                    Panama
                    Member #73078
                    April 4, 2009
                    3490 Posts
                    Posted: March 20, 2010, 9:59 am - IP Logged

Thank -you LL : )

And I like what you said " Money only fixes financial difficulties and not who you are inside"

Yes, and if you are messed up inside, it will definetly show outside!  Causing you to make a mess of your money too!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: March 20, 2010, 10:30 am - IP Logged

Yes, and if you are messed up inside, it will definetly show outside!  Causing you to make a mess of your money too!

Not tiggs.......

BaristaExpress's avatar - BaristaExpressMX zpsfb0d8b5d.png
                        Magnolia, Delaware
                        United States
                        Member #18795
                        July 20, 2005
                        789 Posts
                        Posted: March 20, 2010, 10:42 am - IP Logged

I was reading a post and the person was saying all the things they plan to do when they win the MM, PB or any of the Big ones! In it they also say they wanted to win because it would heal their self-esteem!

Do you believe that Winning Millions, will change the way you feel about yourself?

Let me put it this way; If you don't like yourself, how can you like someone else? "YOU CAN'T" and that's a fact! 

Everyone knows that you have to look into the mirror and like what you see in order to be able to like someone else, that's the way life is and no one can change that! Also everyone knows that you have to be able to live with yourself before you can live with someone else. So winning millions of dollars will absolutely not change how you really feel deep down inside about yourself! And if Anyone thinks anything differently, then I seriously think those people have something deeply wrong with them (mentally) and better seriously go get help ASAP!

Keep dreaming the impossible dream, it just may come true! Thumbs Up

New York,
                          Panama
                          Member #73078
                          April 4, 2009
                          3490 Posts
                          Posted: March 20, 2010, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

Let me put it this way; If you don't like yourself, how can you like someone else? "YOU CAN'T" and that's a fact! 

Everyone knows that you have to look into the mirror and like what you see in order to be able to like someone else, that's the way life is and no one can change that! Also everyone knows that you have to be able to live with yourself before you can live with someone else. So winning millions of dollars will absolutely not change how you really feel deep down inside about yourself! And if Anyone thinks anything differently, then I seriously think those people have something deeply wrong with them (mentally) and better seriously go get help ASAP!

All I can say BaristaExpress is, Wow..Wow! The People of Delaware have a Real Winner, in their  Midst!!! 

Pleased to know you BaristaExpress.... Thank you for putting this post to bed in such an honorable way,  For anything else added I think would be redundant!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

BaristaExpress's avatar - BaristaExpressMX zpsfb0d8b5d.png
                            Magnolia, Delaware
                            United States
                            Member #18795
                            July 20, 2005
                            789 Posts
                            Posted: March 20, 2010, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Psst jrosina, just to let you know I'm originally from the West Coast (the Golden State born and raised) then I moved to the Silver State for 7 yrs and then I moved to Delaware (Yuck)! I need to win the lottery and get my happy butt back to the Silver State! lol

Keep dreaming the impossible dream, it just may come true! Thumbs Up

New York,
                              Panama
                              Member #73078
                              April 4, 2009
                              3490 Posts
                              Posted: March 20, 2010, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

Psst jrosina, just to let you know I'm originally from the West Coast (the Golden State born and raised) then I moved to the Silver State for 7 yrs and then I moved to Delaware (Yuck)! I need to win the lottery and get my happy butt back to the Silver State! lol

Hahhhaa.LoL You will get back to the Golden State Barista, you will!!Thumbs Up

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina