Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Bought ticket from haunted lottery terminal

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
Chicago
United States
Member #70678
February 8, 2009
889 Posts
Posted: March 23, 2010, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

Chiller.......

chiller

I gotta hand it to you Coin Toss. Good one...!

Too bad the ticket didn't go from chiller to.......THRILLER!!!!!!!

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
    Harbinger
    D.C./MD.
    United States
    Member #44103
    July 30, 2006
    5583 Posts
    Posted: March 23, 2010, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

Well, I think I'll play 7777 divided by joker's 3 legged mule and add - in honor of pumpi's shortest post ever - the number that *lol* looks

like: 101

2592/101

Joker, I think you should play that set of numbers you got by mistake/on purpose for just a couple more draws.

dr, That is hilarious! "pumpi's shortest post ever"!    ROTFLMAO X 1000!

Big Grin

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: March 23, 2010, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

haunted terminal...lol...i still find it funny...

all they need to find is a lion tail at a terminal...lol...to me that will be funny....like before you walk in...or a dead bat...how about a cross next to a terminal with a dead bat crucified...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10354 Posts
        Posted: March 24, 2010, 2:29 am - IP Logged

Terminal de la muerte!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: March 24, 2010, 2:49 am - IP Logged

you know if i was a terminal bussiness owner and i had money something i MIGHT just do is bring a cage with a  lion or tiger place him next to the bussiness so people see it with a sign that will say: Powerball: think twice before walking to terminal....of course the lion/tiger will be over several layers and layers of steel frames....just to make a point...

And in other terminals a giant fist facing people...maybe a giant bullet i dont know...or a giant sniper riffle i mean A HUGE ONE...Or a giant DART BOARD HUGE FOR PEOPLE TO SEE IT...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨