Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just to show you that a Rich Person & You are NOT on the same heel in gambling..

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 7 years ago by RJOh.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: March 24, 2010, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

...See my reply to RJOh.

That's still a generalized response. I think what the person was asking is what your system consistes of.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
    Texas
    United States
    Member #86154
    January 30, 2010
    1648 Posts
    Posted: March 24, 2010, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

That's still a generalized response. I think what the person was asking is what your system consistes of.

Actually, he only wanted to know, too, why I stopped using it...if I did in fact. That's why I told him to see my other response to the same inquiry. But, there's no sense in getting into the how's and why's simply because it costs too much money for the average person to duplicate as I've read and understood elsewhere in the forums.

Everybody wants something for nothing...meaning to win it all for very little money and it just doesn't work that way in lotto games. I'm sure you understand this, right? All the systems by this Gail Howard and Steve Player all have something in common...they'll cost money to implement properly and win like they have.

They won't tell you this, though. I've studied them but, never used either one and it still boils down to playing enough combinations the right way. I developed my own software to accomplish what I do and I'm very pleased with it. The difference with me is that I tell people that it costs me money to make the money I do. There's no way around it.

L.L.

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: March 24, 2010, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

Actually, he only wanted to know, too, why I stopped using it...if I did in fact. That's why I told him to see my other response to the same inquiry. But, there's no sense in getting into the how's and why's simply because it costs too much money for the average person to duplicate as I've read and understood elsewhere in the forums.

Everybody wants something for nothing...meaning to win it all for very little money and it just doesn't work that way in lotto games. I'm sure you understand this, right? All the systems by this Gail Howard and Steve Player all have something in common...they'll cost money to implement properly and win like they have.

They won't tell you this, though. I've studied them but, never used either one and it still boils down to playing enough combinations the right way. I developed my own software to accomplish what I do and I'm very pleased with it. The difference with me is that I tell people that it costs me money to make the money I do. There's no way around it.

L.L.

Prove your ability by taking advantage of the prediction forum. It's your friend. You either live up to it, or go down in flames. .....lool

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8360 Posts
        Posted: March 24, 2010, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

Prove your ability by taking advantage of the prediction forum. It's your friend. You either live up to it, or go down in flames. .....lool

he's probably talking about playing at the betting place where you can bet as many states as you want.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
          Texas
          United States
          Member #86154
          January 30, 2010
          1648 Posts
          Posted: March 24, 2010, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

If I may ask, to whom do I need to prove my ability...and why? I'm already happy with me and my performance which is really all that matters. Or, is this a place where I'm suppose to make everybody happy with me? What?  Naaahh, I think I'll pass on that offer...I'm sure you won't mind. Thanks for your interest, though!

L.L.

Texas
            United States
            Member #86154
            January 30, 2010
            1648 Posts
            Posted: March 24, 2010, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

he's probably talking about playing at the betting place where you can bet as many states as you want.

...I only require (1) state to bet on and do it str8...every time. No need to bet on multiple states as this is a very good way to lose money you've already probably won.

K.I.S.S----Keep It Simple Son

My favorite rule of thumb.

L.L.

United States
              Member #10720
              January 23, 2005
              933 Posts
              Posted: March 24, 2010, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

I am scratching my head here.. while everyone going on a tangent, where did $5000 come from? i.e. playing one number 10,000 times for one drawing per day?? I can't imagine walking into Gene's II and saying, play this 10,000 times Straight! Well even you could say 1000 times for $5.00 Straight, but they will be all day just entering only your number??? And of course in nj it's pari-mutuel so when it does win it will be paying 50 cents on the dollar or more likely i.e. in States with fixed payout they lock out numbers that are overplayed. Meaning this is a meaningless strategy. In a nut shell (really, a nut shell) whatever you put on a number you average 50 percent back. And it's hard to determine that any number comes out "every year" or even if it does it may not keep doing that. If it sits out you would lose all the above $.

United States
                Member #75358
                June 1, 2009
                5345 Posts
                Posted: March 24, 2010, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

If I may ask, to whom do I need to prove my ability...and why? I'm already happy with me and my performance which is really all that matters. Or, is this a place where I'm suppose to make everybody happy with me? What?  Naaahh, I think I'll pass on that offer...I'm sure you won't mind. Thanks for your interest, though!

L.L.

Cool...But if you're happy with your results, why have such a negative name as Lucky Loser?

If I was successful, my name would reflect more like Lucky winner. Just sayin.....

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: March 24, 2010, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

Silly me...

I should've known four4me.

My bad...lol

The return isn't bad though. I can't complain in that department. 900 bucks win, instead of 500.

Texas
                    United States
                    Member #86154
                    January 30, 2010
                    1648 Posts
                    Posted: March 24, 2010, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

Cool...But if you're happy with your results, why have such a negative name as Lucky Loser?

If I was successful, my name would reflect more like Lucky winner. Just sayin.....

LOL!!!LOL Well, it's like jrosina said after I posted numbers strictly for Virginia one night, str8, and hit just as anticipated as I said it would. My name is quite the OXYMORON. Actually, the reason I'm LUCKY LOSER is because I lost all my luck, willingly, by changing my style and system as a whole.

I play with skill now and simply allow luck to be my back up in case of a mishap. I.E. if I forget to do or not do something and it still works out in my favor is where luck resides with me now. Don't get me wrong, I like luck, too, but it's just not nearly as dependable as a well thought out system compounded with reasonable funds. Just sayin...

L.L.

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #86154
                      January 30, 2010
                      1648 Posts
                      Posted: March 24, 2010, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

As a point of reference, my system loves the number (5)...just loves it!!!! Can't live without it!!!

L.L.

United States
                        Member #75358
                        June 1, 2009
                        5345 Posts
                        Posted: March 24, 2010, 11:06 pm - IP Logged
                          BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                          Dump Water Florida
                          United States
                          Member #380
                          June 5, 2002
                          3102 Posts
                          Posted: March 25, 2010, 12:18 am - IP Logged

When money management is separated from the question of winning it can sound really good.

How to win a million playing Pick-3 for only a dollar.

Play a dollar a day or draw straight until you win, the system starts now.

Total investment one dollar.

Capital after win $500.

Put $5.00 on 5 numbers straight per draw until money is gone or you win $2,500.

Put $25.00 on 5 numbers straight per draw until money is gone or you win $12,500.

Put $125.00 on 5 numbers straight per draw until money is gone or you win $62,500.

Put $625.00 on 5 numbers straight per draw until money is gone or you win $312,500.  put $100,000. in your pocket.

Put $2,125.00 on 5 numbers straight per draw until money is gone or you win $1,062,500.

You are now a millionaire on paper before taxes or it's gone and you owe taxes on all the wins unless you kept good records and tickets. 

As for 6/49:  It is possible to create a wheel that guarantees a 5 number prize, that when played would then have a 1 in 44 chance of winning a jackpot.

BobP

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19816 Posts
                            Posted: March 25, 2010, 1:57 am - IP Logged

As for 6/49:  It is possible to create a wheel that guarantees a 5 number prize, that when played would then have a 1 in 44 chance of winning a jackpot.

How much does it cost to play such a wheel?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Honduras
                              Member #20982
                              August 29, 2005
                              4715 Posts
                              Posted: March 25, 2010, 3:49 am - IP Logged

You bet and bet and bet suffering time after time and probably NEVER win something like: $25,000...

A rich person HOWEVER can place: 2 million in the bank at: 5% (if they give that anymore) and receive: 100,000 per year, basically put his money on hold...

That´s almost: $300 PER DAY...What if you play 1 number that you know does play every year...It doesnt matter if it plays in february or november....When it plays...that´s $300 x $5,000 = 1.5 MILLION DOLLARS...Better than ANY Stock Market strategy out there...

1.5 Million x 10 years = $15 million...Megamillion starting jackpot, WITHOUT THE HASSLE...And got back his: $2 million that he had in the bank...Now suppose he had: not $100,000 but $200,000...in 10 years it will had been: $30 million dollars...In 20 years: 60 million dollars...Just like winning Powerball WITHOUT THE HASSLE...

Not just that he/she could do it with Pick3...Find a number that will play: 4 or 6 times a year: $500 x $300 = $150,000 x 6 times = $900,000, almost: 1 million dollars in 1 year: 10 million in 10 years, had she/he had: $200K it will had been: 40 million in 20 years...Better than owning a small bussiness...the only problem is taxes...

this just PROVES that you are not in the same level as a rich person in gambling....

all a rich person has to do is: play the high numbers of Pick4: from 6-0: Zero been 10...High numbers play like: 2 or 3 times a month if the Pick4 game is played ONCE a day...if it plays twice a day is more like 5 or 6 a month...

So if a rich person was to spend: $200K that will be: 5 x 12 = 60 chances/times he got of getting it correct in 1 year....Each time it plays is a different box configuration....Imagine if they/you knew which box configuration it was going to be each time (you know the 24-way box)...It will be: 60 x 1.5 million dollars = 90 million dollars in 1 year: IN 1 YEAR...In 10 years it will be: almost 1 billion dollars....Hillarious...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨