Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 11:43 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

help whit a new GAME.. please master. @rhoj LATTERN joker17 Bobp.. and others

Topic closed. 67 replies. Last post 7 years ago by MURANO1982.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
Deeping in Ramdoness
Dominican Republic
Member #73824
April 25, 2009
238 Posts
Posted: March 25, 2010, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

i wanna that some one .. chek out this new game that i go to explain here

i think is easy to CRACK..

are 2 GLOBES.. one RED and one BLUE  each globe have 24 BALLS.  from each GLOBE 2 balls are drawed

2 BALLS RED.. AND 2 BALLS BLUE  if you math the 4 balls you win 14,000 for each $1 bet.. the order is doest matter.. if the draw result  is 05-21  17-11  .. and the numbers that you have is 21-05  11-17  you win anyways

so only you need get the numbers in same COLORS.. if yo get 4 numbers correct you win .. so are another pay

here are the PAYOFF

1 NUMBER MATCH $1

2 number MATCH $3

3 number MATCH $30

4 NUMBER MATCH $14,000

FOR EACH $1 BET..

what system i can use for this game i think is easy to crack because.. i think i can use only play 12 odd numbers

and the odds for get 4 form 12 is 1 in 495.. SO I THINK this is the way..

here are the game results..

23/03/2010  03-10-***17-20

22/03/2010  07-01 *** 23-15

21/03/2010  19-01 *** 15-03

like you can see are 2 DRAWS THAT INCLUDES only ODD NUMBERS whit out doubles. so its only 12 numbers..

so are another way to crack this game... are the pay off correct its really easy to crack..

THE minimum amount to bet is $5.. for a pay of if the 4 number are matches $70,000

please helpme i hope that are easy

i will get MY COUNTRY jackpot..

THE SMARTER PEOPLE ...are succesfull, person

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
    Texas
    United States
    Member #86154
    January 30, 2010
    1654 Posts
    Posted: March 25, 2010, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

are 2 GLOBES.. one RED and one BLUE  each globe have 24 BALLS.  from each GLOBE 2 balls are drawed

2 BALLS RED.. AND 2 BALLS BLUE  if you math the 4 balls you win 14,000 for each $1 bet.. the order is doest matter.. if the draw result  is 05-21  17-11  .. and the numbers that you have is 21-05  11-17  you win anyways

so only you need get the numbers in same COLORS.. if yo get 4 numbers correct you win .. so are another pay

here are the PAYOFF

1 NUMBER MATCH $1

2 number MATCH $3

3 number MATCH $30

4 NUMBER MATCH $14,000

FOR EACH $1 BET..

what system i can use for this game i think is easy to crack because.. i think i can use only play 12 odd numbers

like you can see are 2 DRAWS THAT INCLUDES only ODD NUMBERS whit out doubles. so its only 12 numbers..

so are another way to crack this game... are the pay off correct its really easy to crack..

THE minimum amount to bet is $5.. for a pay of if the 4 number are matches $70,000

With the way the game is set up, it wouldn't be hard to make money...especially since there's no str8 stipulation for max payout and I really like that the most!!! With (24) balls, though, there's lots of room for variance which is why they chose (24) balls. It's sort of like a "handicapped Pick3" with double the balls to make up for the handicap if you will.

You're on the right path with removing the doubles as it's easier to get by with on this particular game than with Pick3 due to twice the numbers. By the way, what's the name of this game? I'd like to do more research and keep up with what's going on. Who knows, I might be able to make a trip there and try my hand one day!!

I'm tellin' you, that "no str8" stipulation has gotten my undivided attention in its' fullest!!!! If I can come up with something reasonable, I will let you know, okay. Until then, best of luck and I hope you do hit it big my friend!!!Wink

L.L.

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: March 25, 2010, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Something is terribly wrong here. If what you say is correct, then the lottery would go bankrupt after the very first draw. Unless there is something you are leaving out, or I'm reading what you write incorrectly.

let me explain.

There are 24 balls in each globe. You have to correctly pick 2 numbers in any order in the first globe...red, and 2 numbers in any order in the second globe....blue. Well that's too easy to beat. Something is missing. All you have to do is pair up the first number...1 with all the other 23 numbers. And then pair up the number 2 with the rest and so on. That's too simple. That would only cost 276 bucks. 1-2   1-3   1-4   1-5   1-6   1-7   1-8   1-9   1-10   1-11   1-12   1-13   1-14   1-15   1-16   1-17   1-18   1-19   1-20   1-21   1-22   1-23   1-24.

Then do it again, but start with the number 2....2-3   2-4   2-5   2-6   2-7....all the way to 24......Then start again with 3.....3-4   3-5   3-6   3-7....all the way to 24...Do this with every number until you reach 24. The cost and  math is easy...23+22+21+20+19+18+17+16+15+14+13+12+11+10+9+8+7+6+5+4+3+2+1= 276 bucks. Just do this with the other globe and you'll have every combination covered.

Total cost for both globes is 276x2= 552 dollars, with a net profit of $13,448.00

Do you see that the lottery would go broke before it even started. Either my math is off, which I don't believe, based on the info you gave me, or you left something out. Either way, whatever lottery you're speaking of is in business to make money, not lose it.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
        Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: March 25, 2010, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

If people (We) can't guess 1 number  right out of the 10 digits on the pick 3 for any straight position, then guessing 1 number out of 24 will be a lot harder to do.

Question:

How many "Box (Any Order) No Match Pairs" can you make with 24 numbers?

That might give the odds for guessing 1 of those Box no match pairs.

And What are the odds for doing that 2 times for getting the "JackPot" prize?

------------

Post a list of all those possible pairs for 1 container and then wheel those pairs with the pairs of the other container and also post all those combinations and then we wil see the odds for getting the highest prize.

But it might be hard to do right given the any order nature of the wins.

------------

While playing only odd pairs might cut down the combinations to half of them, it should also cut down the wins to only half.

--------------

List all the possible playable pairs for each container and then also combined and then maybe we will know more about the game.

------------

Besides, 3 past draws are too few.

--------

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Texas
          United States
          Member #86154
          January 30, 2010
          1654 Posts
          Posted: March 25, 2010, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

Something is terribly wrong here. If what you say is correct, then the lottery would go bankrupt after the very first draw. Unless there is something you are leaving out, or I'm reading what you write incorrectly.

let me explain.

There are 24 balls in each globe. You have to correctly pick 2 numbers in any order in the first globe...red, and 2 numbers in any order in the second globe....blue. Well that's too easy to beat. Something is missing. All you have to do is pair up the first number...1 with all the other 23 numbers. And then pair up the number 2 with the rest and so on. That's too simple. That would only cost 276 bucks. 1-2   1-3   1-4   1-5   1-6   1-7   1-8   1-9   1-10   1-11   1-12   1-13   1-14   1-15   1-16   1-17   1-18   1-19   1-20   1-21   1-22   1-23   1-24.

Then do it again, but start with the number 2....2-3   2-4   2-5   2-6   2-7....all the way to 24......Then start again with 3.....3-4   3-5   3-6   3-7....all the way to 24...Do this with every number until you reach 24. The cost and  math is easy...23+22+21+20+19+18+17+16+15+14+13+12+11+10+9+8+7+6+5+4+3+2+1= 276 bucks. Just do this with the other globe and you'll have every combination covered.

Total cost for both globes is 276x2= 552 dollars, with a net profit of $13,448.00

Do you see that the lottery would go broke before it even started. Either my math is off, which I don't believe, based on the info you gave me, or you left something out. Either way, whatever lottery you're speaking of is in business to make money, not lose it.

Hey, joker, I have been seriously and relentlessly trying to gather additional information on this game he speaks of!!!! I agree with you 200% on the math, and, if it truly stands as stated, I WILL BE MAKING A TRIP TO THE D.R. very, very soon to cash in on this.Cheers 

There just has to be more to it than this as it would be too easy for even local residents to take full advantage of the set up. Man, when I read his post, I had to go have a couple of REAL STIFF DRINKS!!! I'm still looking for information, though, and I hope he will come back to validate things for sure!! Holler if you find anything...please.

L.L.

Texas
            United States
            Member #86154
            January 30, 2010
            1654 Posts
            Posted: March 26, 2010, 10:18 am - IP Logged

here are the PAYOFF

1 NUMBER MATCH $1

2 number MATCH $3

3 number MATCH $30

4 NUMBER MATCH $14,000

FOR EACH $1 BET..

Hey...come on back and fill me in on the rest of the details. I'd like to know everything about this game and if you can give me a good link, that would be even better. I see red flags but, there may still be some descent money involved...even if there's a misinterpretation about the any order match. 

L.L. 

Deeping in Ramdoness
              Dominican Republic
              Member #73824
              April 25, 2009
              238 Posts
              Posted: March 26, 2010, 10:43 am - IP Logged

i do not understand at all JOKER.. i dont know.. but i think this is the way because i call 3 times 2 yesterday and 1 today to the LOTTERY CENTER and at the same question. ITS THE ORDER MATTER??? not.. if you have the 2 numbers in 1st... columm you won.. so

you say i need to pair 1st number... 1? but whit this system i only won if the number 1 its drawed,,,, so its a good system but i call 2 MINUTES BEFORE i write this post.. and the operator same the same info.. order don matter. so i am thinking.. in just play only.. odd numbers.. in total are 12 odd number.. so the odd are reduce to 1 in 495? is that RIGHT??

this are the RESULT OF YESTERDAy, like you can see are 3 odds number.. ad just 1 pair.. at the moment the odd numbers are the best to play but please giveme more ideas i wanna hit this system before the lOTTEY CHANGE THE MIND

22 05  13 15

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                23243 Posts
                Posted: March 26, 2010, 10:46 am - IP Logged

lol - 'before the lottery changes their mind'.

Well, PlraX, it looks simple doesn't it? I do think they have it all figured out. Is there a list of odds for this game? From the Lottery Center?

Deeping in Ramdoness
                  Dominican Republic
                  Member #73824
                  April 25, 2009
                  238 Posts
                  Posted: March 26, 2010, 11:03 am - IP Logged

no yet..there people are a litle stupid... i think the game is brand new the 1st. was the MONDAY.. and not are info in the WEB.. yet...

www.loteka.com this is the page and are in SPANISH...

like i say... i dit not see nothing yet from the web just .. i call to the lottery and 4 people diffrent toldme the ORDER DOENST MATTER...... just get the same 2 numbers in same colors please i wanna develop a succesl full system that win 3 times a week garantee BEFORE THE LOTERY REMOVE THE GAME... or... change the sintaxis or game.. or something like THAT THERE ARE THE LAST 4 RESULTS

Day 22 blue 07 11 Red 15 23

Day 23 blue 19 03 Red 15 01

Day 24 blue 20 17 Red 10 03

Day 25 blue  22 05 Red 13 15

THE GREEN ARE ODD NUMBERS ..until now.. in 4 draws.. 12.. ODD NUMBERS.. and 3 even... so ODD ARE BETTERS

Texas
                    United States
                    Member #86154
                    January 30, 2010
                    1654 Posts
                    Posted: March 26, 2010, 11:47 am - IP Logged

lol - 'before the lottery changes their mind'.

Well, PlraX, it looks simple doesn't it? I do think they have it all figured out. Is there a list of odds for this game? From the Lottery Center?

Yeah, this is what will tell me exactly what's really going on...ODDS. That, along, with the payouts will let me know if I'll be making that trip real soon. There's just no way for them to make money if one can match all the combinations at will.

Actually, I've contacted someone who can give me the low down, or, at least get some accurate information to follow through on. I'm currently waiting for a response. My hopes aren't soaring through the roof but, even with the general set up of "Pick 4" I use, this will net some major $$$ after modifying it providing the payouts are acceptable.

L.L.

Deeping in Ramdoness
                      Dominican Republic
                      Member #73824
                      April 25, 2009
                      238 Posts
                      Posted: March 26, 2010, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

i dont know how to caluclate the ODDS all that i know IT THIS

its confimed.... here a example

draw RESULT 20-17---03-15

my ticket        08-20---11-05

total MATH 1...number .. any order.. pay off $5... total cost of draw $5.. Shocked so i wanna extract MONEY FROM THIS GAME FAST.. BEFORE LOTTERY CHANGE MIND.. ITS REAL GAME .. have  FAIL.. straigt doenst exist here so i think is posible BUY ALL POSIBLE so.. guys its confirmed. again.. i CHANGE MY TICKET 10 MINUTES AGO PAY AND GIVE ME $5 BECAUSE I ONLY HAVE ONE NUMBER

Deeping in Ramdoness
                        Dominican Republic
                        Member #73824
                        April 25, 2009
                        238 Posts
                        Posted: March 26, 2010, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

REMEMBER tht .. the NUMBERS IN THE BLUE... are only for blue numbes.. if THE YOU HAVE THAT NUMBERS IN THE RED.. colums. you dont won.. for win you need to have the SAME BALLS.. in the  same color..

order dont matter onlye the COLOR but  the game its easy to crack i am sure.. so please share the systems tank to joker i will try to start whit this system today...

Deeping in Ramdoness
                          Dominican Republic
                          Member #73824
                          April 25, 2009
                          238 Posts
                          Posted: March 26, 2010, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

lattern i think in this game no exist the straigt position.. just have 2 numbers in same color just that.. if you have

20-18.. in the blue.. and the draw result if 18-20 you win.. in each container are not doubles JUST EXIST 24.. balls from 1 to 24.. each containers

PLEASE I WANNA somebody share system i wanna play today an hit.. i know if poisible game seems easy to crack..

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                            adelaide sa
                            Australia
                            Member #37136
                            April 11, 2006
                            3316 Posts
                            Posted: March 26, 2010, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

as lotteries aint in the business of giving away money, there must be something. like to win the 4  deal u must have order, but lower prizes any order. but 1 thing is guranteed, they wont be giving away free money.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016  = -1171; 2017 = ?  TOT =  -3596

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= -424; 2017 = ? TOT = - 3318

Honduras
                              Member #20982
                              August 29, 2005
                              4715 Posts
                              Posted: March 26, 2010, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

it looks similar to: 2by2...Isnt it the same thing...(nebraska state lottery 2by2)...

Have you search on the internet for 2by2 systems i dont think no one has written a 2by2 system here in LP....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨