Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

help whit a new GAME.. please master. @rhoj LATTERN joker17 Bobp.. and others

Topic closed. 67 replies. Last post 7 years ago by MURANO1982.

Page 2 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
Deeping in Ramdoness
Dominican Republic
Member #73824
April 25, 2009
238 Posts
Posted: March 26, 2010, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

ok pumpi76.. but its easy to hit? because this game seems easy to won its that right?

i will get MY COUNTRY jackpot..

THE SMARTER PEOPLE ...are succesfull, person

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: March 26, 2010, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

I will think that you will have to look for a: 1/2 wheel using 10 or 14 numbers or bigger size...Using it twice...If you can find a 2/2 combination wheel using 10 or 14 numbers is a lot better...

you are not looking for a: 2/2 or 1/2 permutation box wheel you are looking for a: 2/2 or 1/2 combination wheel....size 12, or 14...

such a game should be easy to win because you are looking for a: 2/2 combination wheel....a 3/3 combination wheel size 14 doesnt come out to a lot of tickets now imagine a: 2/2 or 1/2 combination wheel....But the thing is find that wheel....

who i think will have that wheel is: lotto boss pro, lotto genie, lotto buster or expert lotto...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Deeping in Ramdoness
      Dominican Republic
      Member #73824
      April 25, 2009
      238 Posts
      Posted: March 26, 2010, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

yes its FOUND ITS THE SAME GAME... BUT this 2by2 have 26. balls.. and the game of my country have just 24... i think is lower so

that i wanna know if  SYSTEMS

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: March 26, 2010, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

I will think that you will have to look for a: 1/2 wheel using 10 or 14 numbers or bigger size...Using it twice...If you can find a 2/2 combination wheel using 10 or 14 numbers is a lot better...

you are not looking for a: 2/2 or 1/2 permutation box wheel you are looking for a: 2/2 or 1/2 combination wheel....size 12, or 14...

such a game should be easy to win because you are looking for a: 2/2 combination wheel....a 3/3 combination wheel size 14 doesnt come out to a lot of tickets now imagine a: 2/2 or 1/2 combination wheel....But the thing is find that wheel....

who i think will have that wheel is: lotto boss pro, lotto genie, lotto buster or expert lotto...

Also there is something i DONT KNOW...i dont know if: a abbreviation wheel can be filter i think it can...if it can is a piece of cake...you just filter the 1/2 combination wheel size: 14...

the 2/2 combination wheel doesnt come out to a lot of tickets either and that you can filter also...You can use: HOT/COLD to filter it...high ending digits/low ending digits to filter...

the problem is that such a game is RARE it came out like 6 years ago (i think), is very rare and unique and different from the regular lottery games that´s why most lotto softwares do not specialize on it....

think about it as a backwards game nobody will specialized on it....

go on the internet or google also look at google in spanish as well as google in english because they dont have the same  thing...

look for google dominican republic and search there both english and spanish...for i noticed they have google costa rica....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: March 26, 2010, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

something you can try is let:

1 and 2 = 1

3 and 4 = 2

5 and 6 = 3

7 and 8 = 4

9 and 10 = 5

11 and 12 = 6

and so on until you reach to 24 and you will noticed that: the 2by2 of you country is a:

Pick2/12 + Pick2/12 plus if you look at the HOT & COLD numbers like if you use the cold only it should be a: Pick2/8 + Pick2/8...knowing that cold numbers often make up: 70% of the entire range of a game...

If you use the hot numbers only it will be a: Pick2/4 + Pick2/4....

also divide the range into the hot and cold do not divided it into hot, warm and cold....

United States
            Member #79057
            August 26, 2009
            70 Posts
            Posted: March 26, 2010, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Hey, I don't know this game and could be totally wrong but -

if you chose 2 numbers between 1 and 24 in the red ball set (276 combinations) - and then do the same with another colored ball set for another 276 combinations - and then have to combine them on one ticket it's not 552 combinations - it's 276 x 276 for 76,176 combinations.

And that's probably a dollar bet to win the $14,000 - not a 5 dollar bet to win five times the 14,000.  The five dollar bet is probably to qualify for the lower tier prizes.

Otherwise we'd all be on a plane yesterday. Hopefully I'm wrong, but if not sorry to burst any bubbles!

Good luck!

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: March 26, 2010, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

alsolook for google or yahoo dominican republic, create a website and post a rewardfor whoever has such a wheel in your country or can get it.....Here in CostaRica a company i think it was was asking for: $14 or $25 a year to create awebsite and it will come out very high in google and yahoo searches in CostaRica...Do the same and offer a reward for whoever has such a wheel and tellthem i dont know i will give you: $200 for it plus: $2,000 if youwin...Something like that....

i can not tell you if i knew the wheel for the 2by2 of your country, central americans and some of the carribean governments are sort of:  frugal...more so than lotteries in the USA, if a government of one of those countries FINDS OUT you cracked or can win their game they are going to change it even though you havent because you are using a: 14 size wheel not a 24 if you noticed that´s what i said i said size: 14....

if the USA finds out your cracked their game they might not said anything but central american governments and others of the caribbean surely will....

do they have aggreggate money???

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                Texas
                United States
                Member #86154
                January 30, 2010
                1649 Posts
                Posted: March 27, 2010, 12:44 am - IP Logged

There are other major important things to consider here, outside of the game, odds, and money. Let's say a person does all the homework, packs up, heads to the D.R.,  and implements a system...winning the Jackpot. They'd stick out like a fox in a chicken coop for all the "wrong" people to see. Which people you ask? Oh, just the mobs and cartels which exist and know everything as soon as it happens.

Joe Blow has just won and claimed all this money, and, now it's time for the taxi driver to take him back to his hotel. Everyone will know where he is and people will be watching his every move...you can bet your last dollar on that. Why? Because the driver is going to get paid to tell what he knows about the person and all that money.

Even if this deal is real and it's possible to profit all that $$$, one must ask themself if it's really worth all the headache described above. I'd be afraid of simply disappearing...it happens every single day behind $$$.

Naaaahhhhh...think I'll stay where I'm at and do what I do...safely. Life is just that much more beautiful already...

L.L.

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: March 27, 2010, 1:08 am - IP Logged

that´s why if you are chasing the lottery and are serious about it you should NOT post your picture on the internet or on this site...a big mistake...

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: March 27, 2010, 1:11 am - IP Logged

This has to be a joke by Pirax...lol

As I read the posts in this thread, it's been my conclusion that confusion rules here. I thought I made it clear regarding the blue globe and the red one. Apparently not. Not to mention the communication gap....lol

What?

Obviously, someone has their information in a globule...lol................Banana

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #86154
                      January 30, 2010
                      1649 Posts
                      Posted: March 27, 2010, 1:15 am - IP Logged

that´s why if you are chasing the lottery and are serious about it you should NOT post your picture on the internet or on this site...a big mistake...

...I just knew we'd find more common ground somewhere along the way, pumpi!!! I just knew it!!

L.L.

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #86154
                        January 30, 2010
                        1649 Posts
                        Posted: March 27, 2010, 1:22 am - IP Logged

As I read the posts in this thread, it's been my conclusion that confusion rules here. I thought I made it clear regarding the blue globe and the red one. Apparently not. Not to mention the communication gap....lol

What?

Obviously, someone has their information in a globule...lol................Banana

Yeah, I got some information but, I still can't make any sense of it. Seems to me that there would be at least (1) highly mathematically inclined person over there who could help him with this...and just make all the money. If it were more difficult in terms of matching the numbers and the payouts reflected the difficulty levels, I'd be trying to figure it out.

However, it does seem just too darned easy to play...at least for me.

L.L.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: March 27, 2010, 3:56 am - IP Logged

What?

Tell me again about the rabbits, George!

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Deeping in Ramdoness
                            Dominican Republic
                            Member #73824
                            April 25, 2009
                            238 Posts
                            Posted: March 27, 2010, 11:30 am - IP Logged

that its real...thanks all. now i know the ral odds are

275*275..........but

ideas and sytem are welcome.. please

Texas
                              United States
                              Member #86154
                              January 30, 2010
                              1649 Posts
                              Posted: March 28, 2010, 10:23 am - IP Logged

that its real...thanks all. now i know the ral odds are

275*275..........but

ideas and sytem are welcome.. please

Okay, so now 275 x 275 = 75625. What does your multiplication represent in terms of the game in question? (75625) total possible combinations? Or, is it a cost-based game where you can only wager $5 per number etc? I need to know what the actual payouts are as the website hasn't yet listed the game or the details thereof.

Provide me with this information and I can develop something which will definitely make money...even if the matrix is off. I see possibilities...

L.L.