Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

help whit a new GAME.. please master. @rhoj LATTERN joker17 Bobp.. and others

Topic closed. 67 replies. Last post 7 years ago by MURANO1982.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: March 30, 2010, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Bear in mind this first:

$1 US Dollar = $37 Dominican Pesos

The Payout is as follows:

1 Match Number = $5 Pesos

2 Match Numbers = $20 Pesos

3 Match Numbers = $150 Pesos

4 Match Numbers = $70,000 Pesos

1 line costs $5 pesos (There is no max, you can bet the same line the amount you want)

When 2 numbers are drawn from the blue globe and 2 numbers are drawn from the red globe, all you have to do is match the 2 numbers drawn in the blue globe and the 2 numbers drawn in the red globe.

The cost to cover every possible combination in both globes would be 20,424 pesos. (552 us dollars).

The top prize is 70,000 pesos. (1,891 us dollars)

The net profit would be 49,476 pesos. (1,337 us dollars)

That would be equal to $1,337 U.S. dollars profit.

Again, there's something wrong with this picture. They're not in the business to lose money. 

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22976 Posts
    Posted: March 30, 2010, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

WTH does this mean:

http://www.powerball.com/2by2/2by2_prizes.asp

Does anyone else see anything wrong with bullets #3, #4, #5??

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
      Member #13130
      March 30, 2005
      2171 Posts
      Posted: March 30, 2010, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

Choosing 2 RED objects out of 24 = 276 unique red pairs

Choosing 2 BLUE objects out of 24 = 276 unique blue pairs

Total 2x2 combinations = 276*27676,176

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
      Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

NY
        United States
        Member #23835
        October 16, 2005
        3475 Posts
        Posted: March 31, 2010, 2:15 am - IP Logged

"Either my math is off, which I don't believe."

We've all heard the saying that the lottery is a tax on people who are bad at math. Well, the lottery may not be a tax, but you're not very good at the math.  The correct math was posted halfway into the 2nd page, but apparently you, and others, missed it. Time Treat posted it again, right above this post, but here's a more thorough explanation.

Buying 552 tickets would let you cover every possible combination in each globe, but not both globes at the same time. The odds are different, but the game works exactly the same way that PB and MM do. You can cover every combination of regular balls in PB with 5,138,133 tickets, and you can cover every possible power  ball with 39 tickets. To cover all of the possible combinations for both types of ball (which is exactly like the two colors of balls in the DR game) you would have to buy a set of 5,138,133 tickets for all 39 of the power balls. That's 5,138,133 tickets with PB1, 5,138,133 tickets with PB2, and so on. 39 times 5,138,133 tickets for a total of 195,249,054 tickets.

The DR game works exactly the same way. Each set of 276 combinations for red balls would need to be played with all 276 combinations of blue balls.

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22976 Posts
          Posted: March 31, 2010, 2:39 am - IP Logged

Okay, thank you KY Floyd, I got that.

This question - Does anything seem wrong with this:

• Any multi-draw selection that is not divisible by 7 is not eligible for the 2by2 Tuesday feature.
          • The maximum grand prize liability is $220,000 (10 winners) per day except Tuesday.
          • The maximum grand prize liability is $440,000 (10 winners) for a Tuesday drawing.

United States
            Member #75358
            June 1, 2009
            5345 Posts
            Posted: March 31, 2010, 7:38 am - IP Logged

"Either my math is off, which I don't believe."

We've all heard the saying that the lottery is a tax on people who are bad at math. Well, the lottery may not be a tax, but you're not very good at the math.  The correct math was posted halfway into the 2nd page, but apparently you, and others, missed it. Time Treat posted it again, right above this post, but here's a more thorough explanation.

Buying 552 tickets would let you cover every possible combination in each globe, but not both globes at the same time. The odds are different, but the game works exactly the same way that PB and MM do. You can cover every combination of regular balls in PB with 5,138,133 tickets, and you can cover every possible power  ball with 39 tickets. To cover all of the possible combinations for both types of ball (which is exactly like the two colors of balls in the DR game) you would have to buy a set of 5,138,133 tickets for all 39 of the power balls. That's 5,138,133 tickets with PB1, 5,138,133 tickets with PB2, and so on. 39 times 5,138,133 tickets for a total of 195,249,054 tickets.

The DR game works exactly the same way. Each set of 276 combinations for red balls would need to be played with all 276 combinations of blue balls.

Ok, that makes sense. I knew something was wrong with that picture. I somehow imagined the two separated globes each having a separate betslip.

Dominican Republic
              Member #61777
              June 4, 2008
              11 Posts
              Posted: March 31, 2010, 9:25 am - IP Logged

Drawings so far:

Blue       Red          Date
              07 01    15 23    22/03/2010
              19 03    15 01    23/03/2010
              20 17    10 03    24/03/2010
              22 05    13 15    25/03/2010
              05 08    19 24    26/03/2010
              06 22    08 20    27/03/2010
              04 03    06 21    28/03/2010
              12 09    09 02    29/03/2010
              08 20    12 10    30/03/2010

PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
                Deeping in Ramdoness
                Dominican Republic
                Member #73824
                April 25, 2009
                238 Posts
                Posted: March 31, 2010, 9:53 am - IP Logged

Ok, that makes sense. I knew something was wrong with that picture. I somehow imagined the two separated globes each having a separate betslip.

so joker17 what system you think its posible to use i still thinkng this game is easy to won.. because  i have 8 days playing this lottery and i won every days.. whit math..1 2 and 3..i dont know if this is a trick because i think the over all odds is 3.xx somehting that mean . if you play 3 ticket whit diferent numbers 1 will garantee whit 1 number.. i dont know if this are the .answer.. but i play every day and math.. 1 2 or 3.. from the draw of yesteday i math 3 numbers... . i almos math 4

MY NUMBERS

18-20---10-12

draw result from yesterday

08-20----10-12 Shocked

.. so joker17 you think its good you play 12 numbers whit out.. DOUBLES WHIT OUT.. REPEAT.. ?

or what other systm you think its good

i will get MY COUNTRY jackpot..

THE SMARTER PEOPLE ...are succesfull, person

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #86154
                  January 30, 2010
                  1649 Posts
                  Posted: March 31, 2010, 11:29 am - IP Logged

Okay, thank you KY Floyd, I got that.

This question - Does anything seem wrong with this:

• Any multi-draw selection that is not divisible by 7 is not eligible for the 2by2 Tuesday feature.
                  • The maximum grand prize liability is $220,000 (10 winners) per day except Tuesday.
                  • The maximum grand prize liability is $440,000 (10 winners) for a Tuesday drawing.

I'm not sure about this "Tuesday Feature" in Bullet#3 but, I'm looking.

Bullet#4: They will only be liable for a total of (10) winners that, by chance, match all the winning numbers for the jackpot of ($20,000) because 20,000 x 10 = 220,000.

Bullet#5: Seems they may have some sort of "double your prize" feature, i.e, Mega Plier style available for Tuesdays because 40,000 x 10 = 440,000...for the same (10) winners.

This is only my educated guess based on the provided payouts. However, I do have relatives in Nebraska which will be providing more accurate details soon. Anyway you look at it there are attractive possibilities, at least in my opinion.

I'm gonna have them get me a big batch of playslips and mail 'em to me. Then, I'm gonna get busy markin' all these numbers I've put together and see what happens on some trial runs...

If all goes well, I'll be headin' to Nebraska to take a "real good" good jag at it. Oh, yeah, I'm lookin' for that $20,000!!!

L.L.

Texas
                    United States
                    Member #86154
                    January 30, 2010
                    1649 Posts
                    Posted: March 31, 2010, 11:39 am - IP Logged

so joker17 what system you think its posible to use i still thinkng this game is easy to won.. because  i have 8 days playing this lottery and i won every days.. whit math..1 2 and 3..i dont know if this is a trick because i think the over all odds is 3.xx somehting that mean . if you play 3 ticket whit diferent numbers 1 will garantee whit 1 number.. i dont know if this are the .answer.. but i play every day and math.. 1 2 or 3.. from the draw of yesteday i math 3 numbers... . i almos math 4

MY NUMBERS

18-20---10-12

draw result from yesterday

08-20----10-12 Shocked

.. so joker17 you think its good you play 12 numbers whit out.. DOUBLES WHIT OUT.. REPEAT.. ?

or what other systm you think its good

If what you've posted here is accurate, then you're already on the right track!!! Seems you have a pretty descent system going if you're able to get (3) out of (4). Man, don't fix what ain't broken!!! If anything, take the money you're winning and play more numbers, strategically, around the last draw results.

If they paid you according to the payouts described for (3) numbers, then it's no trick. Does this make sense? Matching the (3) numbers and getting LESS than what they guaranteed would be a trick...and I'd be pretty ticked off!!!Mad  Keep playing, and, best of "SKILL" to you buddy!!!

L.L.

Deeping in Ramdoness
                      Dominican Republic
                      Member #73824
                      April 25, 2009
                      238 Posts
                      Posted: March 31, 2010, 11:47 am - IP Logged

If what you've posted here is accurate, then you're already on the right track!!! Seems you have a pretty descent system going if you're able to get (3) out of (4). Man, don't fix what ain't broken!!! If anything, take the money you're winning and play more numbers, strategically, around the last draw results.

If they paid you according to the payouts described for (3) numbers, then it's no trick. Does this make sense? Matching the (3) numbers and getting LESS than what they guaranteed would be a trick...and I'd be pretty ticked off!!!Mad  Keep playing, and, best of "SKILL" to you buddy!!!

L.L.

Lucky luser you look like a good guy..pleae  helpme whit a system until now i dont have a systemfor this game.. i ve won whit 1  2 and 3 number.. the draws that i play... but i dont have system..

i just choose number whit more draws.. or just by intiution (ramdon) . so but now you know the real odds 275*275... you think its posible to win? what system i can use for hit 1 per mont..whit a good profit..  play only ODDS. or even its a good strategy?.. and whitout doubles.. ...

and why you think this game is just playend in 3 states maybe?.. is too easy game. and for this reason is just played in 3 states.... maybe small states.. or states witout a lot of players???? just post ideas for this game please

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #86154
                        January 30, 2010
                        1649 Posts
                        Posted: March 31, 2010, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

Lucky luser you look like a good guy..pleae  helpme whit a system until now i dont have a systemfor this game.. i ve won whit 1  2 and 3 number.. the draws that i play... but i dont have system..

i just choose number whit more draws.. or just by intiution (ramdon) . so but now you know the real odds 275*275... you think its posible to win? what system i can use for hit 1 per mont..whit a good profit..  play only ODDS. or even its a good strategy?.. and whitout doubles.. ...

and why you think this game is just playend in 3 states maybe?.. is too easy game. and for this reason is just played in 3 states.... maybe small states.. or states witout a lot of players???? just post ideas for this game please

I'm very honest with people when it comes to their money and these games, okay. Now, joker17 provided a very good foundation by beginning with all the possible numbers. You need to start THERE and just keep up with where the numbers go to from where they are. It's easier to predict where some numbers will end up more so than others, based on positioning. This is where having patience comes in. Don't play every draw. 

SAVE your money to play enough combinations around those draws which will be easiest to target and you will match the winning numbers. A shot with dim light is 100% better than a shot in the dark...trust me. It costs money to cover these combinations which is why I suggest getting the absolute best coverage for your money when you play. This way, even if you don't hit 'em all, you can get enough back to play again.

This is the only way I play all games. It's much harder and more costly to give yourself a chance to win than it is to lose due to how all lotto games are configured. It's going to cost to get the max payout, although, you might get lucky with only a few numbers.

Some states here pay $600 for the str8 on Pick 3 while others pay only $500. It's easier to hit str8 with a $600 payout than with $500 simply because one can play more numbers (easier) for a higher payout on the same game. Make sense? Apply this to your 2x2 game because there are less total numbers in that game at the expense of a lesser payout. The two scenarios compliment each other. Let me know if I can assist any further, but, this is just a logical approach which will work...with patience.

L.L.

Dominican Republic
                          Member #61777
                          June 4, 2008
                          11 Posts
                          Posted: April 1, 2010, 9:14 am - IP Logged

Draws so far:

Blue        Red   
                          22/03/2010    01 - 07    15 -  23
                          23/03/2010    03 - 19    01 -  15
                          24/03/2010    17 - 20    03 -  10
                          25/03/2010    05 - 22    13 -  15
                          26/03/2010    05 - 08    19 -  24
                          27/03/2010    06 - 22    08 -  20
                          28/03/2010    03 - 04    06 -  21
                          29/03/2010    09 - 12    02 -  09
                          30/03/2010    08 - 20    10 -  12
                          31/03/2010    14 - 19    06 -  20

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #74096
                            May 2, 2009
                            22976 Posts
                            Posted: April 1, 2010, 9:51 am - IP Logged

03 - 21   17 - 18

15 - 16   12 - 19

15 - 21   17 - 19

03 - 15   17 - 21

12 - 15   16 - 18

Just a test.

The odds, like the other games are largely against players. They like to take games that look simple and confuse players. I'll agree

the game looks easy to crack but with what everyone has posted here, it seems to be as bad as the rest of them. Keep trying PlraX, you just

never know.

Deeping in Ramdoness
                              Dominican Republic
                              Member #73824
                              April 25, 2009
                              238 Posts
                              Posted: April 1, 2010, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

THANKS..DR65.. i will keep trying i dontk know i thinks that i can won.. i will play your numbers too today i let you know if i maht.. somes.. if i pick 4.. of your numbers i wanna that you share your system to me ...

ok..