Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

March 27- April 10th

Topic closed. 188 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pliesfanatic.

Page 1 of 13
PrintE-mailLink
STORM's avatar - Rean
Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
United States
Member #57922
January 23, 2008
9314 Posts
Posted: March 26, 2010, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

Baby me says play these numbers, LOL Embarassed

First, Happy Birthday Rano Baby Lovies

946/664/494/446   

819/681  238  879/687 

717/107/171 

519/165  878/778  409/064 

526/952  174 

233/232 

201       

Good luck Everyone!!! 

~STORM~

I'm Expecting God to Do BIG Things.. 

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
    South Florida
    United States
    Member #71280
    February 22, 2009
    15312 Posts
    Posted: March 26, 2010, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

Baby me says play these numbers, LOL Embarassed

First, Happy Birthday Rano Baby Lovies

946/664/494/446   

819/681  238  879/687 

717/107/171 

519/165  878/778  409/064 

526/952  174 

233/232 

201       

Good luck Everyone!!! 

~STORM~

You go STORM.....don't pay any attention to those people that say bad things.  Silence is GOLDEN!

Thanks for the numbers STORM.

Connie

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
      South Florida
      United States
      Member #71280
      February 22, 2009
      15312 Posts
      Posted: March 26, 2010, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

Loving that 664 for Florida tomorrow or real real soon!

STORM's avatar - Rean
        United States
        Member #57922
        January 23, 2008
        9314 Posts
        Posted: March 26, 2010, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

You go STORM.....don't pay any attention to those people that say bad things.  Silence is GOLDEN!

Thanks for the numbers STORM.

Connie

Thanks Connie, blessings are comin your way, I haven't forgotten u dear! 

Good luck tomorrow!!  Lovies

mstina's avatar - Lottery-067.jpg
          georgia
          United States
          Member #88510
          March 17, 2010
          143 Posts
          Posted: March 27, 2010, 12:24 am - IP Logged

STORM YOU R A LOVELY SOUL N THESE PEOPLE DONT THAT !!!!!I SAY LIKE OUR FATHER WOULD FORGIVE THE 4 THET NO NOT WHAT THEY R DOIN!!! I HAD THE SAME THING 2 HAPPEN 2 ME 2-DAY IT WAS SO BAD I WAS ABOUT 2 ACT REAL UGLY BUT I DIDNT SO I FEEL YOU!!!! I HAV LEARN THAT WE HAV 2 PRAY THEM!!!!

I Agree!

Houston
            United States
            Member #86057
            January 28, 2010
            95 Posts
            Posted: March 27, 2010, 12:38 am - IP Logged

STORM YOU R A LOVELY SOUL N THESE PEOPLE DONT THAT !!!!!I SAY LIKE OUR FATHER WOULD FORGIVE THE 4 THET NO NOT WHAT THEY R DOIN!!! I HAD THE SAME THING 2 HAPPEN 2 ME 2-DAY IT WAS SO BAD I WAS ABOUT 2 ACT REAL UGLY BUT I DIDNT SO I FEEL YOU!!!! I HAV LEARN THAT WE HAV 2 PRAY THEM!!!!

I Agree!

WTG...STORM...you are truly a remarkable person. LOVE FOR ALL..HATERED FOR NONE...We must all learn to live in peace and love. Smile

STORM's avatar - Rean
              United States
              Member #57922
              January 23, 2008
              9314 Posts
              Posted: March 27, 2010, 1:26 am - IP Logged

I Agree!

Thank u so much, u made the right decision by keeping the peace. Don't get drawn up in2 the negativity, it's not worth it. All my years here on LP wen I started off as U.N.V.ME, I

Have met some amazing people along the way and I've always met some that was Only nice to me when I gave them numbers but mean afterwards. I really don't care what the next

person says about me bcuz for one, "They didn't wake me up this morning nor give me breath in my body to breathe, nor do they pay my rent/car note etc...." I know what my purpose is,

I will help Anyone here, no matter the circumstances bcuz "My Heart Cares For People"... When my daughter an I was out earlier, and we went to family dollar, this man came up to my car,

And he asked me if he could get a few dollars, I honestly wanted to cry because he looked so sick. Well when he asked me for the money, he slowly moved away an went back toward

The door at family dollar an it was a little girl an her mom standing up there an he joined them, well to make a long story short, I found out that they had Only been in Ga for 3months but

they lost their job/home/car an had been Staying in a hotel but they were put out cuz they ran out of money an couldn't afford to stay there anymore. I did something that I am sure a lot

of people would not have done, but I wanted to help this family. GOD has truly blessed me and I wanted to be a blessing to someone. I went to the a.t.m. machine by the store and gave

them 500 dollars and bought them some Mc Donalds. U see, I come here an share some of my days with you all bcuz we All go thru things in life and we should help one another.

On the internet and even in person, we deal with so much diversity/attitudes an personalities, but what I give to you here on LP, I will give in person. If Anyone here knows best about me,

It would be Bird, Koran, Andis, dumars789, Godsmoney and gacash3, they know me on a much personal level. People, let's stay positive, it doesn't hurt to say hi, especially when someone

Is speaking to you. On that note, I am here to lend support and help anyway that I can, Good Luck Everyone this weekend, Love ya!!!  ~ STORM, But To many U.N.V.ME~  Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
                United States
                Member #57922
                January 23, 2008
                9314 Posts
                Posted: March 27, 2010, 1:30 am - IP Logged

WTG...STORM...you are truly a remarkable person. LOVE FOR ALL..HATERED FOR NONE...We must all learn to live in peace and love. Smile

Embarassed Thanks, u are too kind... I juz bring it 100, an not many know how to handle a person that is truthfully being "REAL"

I'd rather be myself at All times bcuz "What GOD created In Me, No One can Take Away", I love Me first an foremost an will Always keep God first in my life, thanks again dear!!!  Lovies

wannawin24's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
                  GA
                  United States
                  Member #33582
                  February 22, 2006
                  1026 Posts
                  Posted: March 27, 2010, 1:47 am - IP Logged

You are a angel!

My NUMBER FELL!!!
                  Custom Smiley 

STORM's avatar - Rean
                    United States
                    Member #57922
                    January 23, 2008
                    9314 Posts
                    Posted: March 27, 2010, 1:52 am - IP Logged

You are a angel!

Thank you "T", your blessing is on the way!!! U know I'm always here for you, so if u need to talk, no matter how late it is, call me... Embarassed

GA
                      United States
                      Member #33582
                      February 22, 2006
                      1026 Posts
                      Posted: March 27, 2010, 1:54 am - IP Logged

Run it! lol

My NUMBER FELL!!!
                      Custom Smiley 

STORM's avatar - Rean
                        United States
                        Member #57922
                        January 23, 2008
                        9314 Posts
                        Posted: March 27, 2010, 2:03 am - IP Logged

Run it! lol

lmao....  girl, you must got me "BENT"  Conehead LOL

GA
                          United States
                          Member #33582
                          February 22, 2006
                          1026 Posts
                          Posted: March 27, 2010, 2:07 am - IP Logged

lmao....  girl, you must got me "BENT"  Conehead LOL

lol!

My NUMBER FELL!!!
                          Custom Smiley 

STORM's avatar - Rean
                            United States
                            Member #57922
                            January 23, 2008
                            9314 Posts
                            Posted: March 27, 2010, 2:28 am - IP Logged

lol!

This is so funny, it's like I can hear u laughing right now.... lol

Nassau
                              Bahamas
                              Member #80385
                              September 25, 2009
                              353 Posts
                              Posted: March 27, 2010, 6:56 am - IP Logged

Kudos to u Storm. When u entertain evil people u lower urself to their nasty level. Thanks for the numbers and GOOD LUCK!!

Page 1 of 13