Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 12:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

March 27- April 10th

Topic closed. 188 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pliesfanatic.

Page 3 of 13
PrintE-mailLink
STORM's avatar - Rean
Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
United States
Member #57922
January 23, 2008
9315 Posts
Posted: March 27, 2010, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

M.I.A. for a while. My daughter was sick.....

U were missed dear, I hope and pray that your daughter is well, how are u doing?

STORM's avatar - Rean
    United States
    Member #57922
    January 23, 2008
    9315 Posts
    Posted: March 27, 2010, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

Ga 3/27 Eve... 107/108  787/887  802/702

Good luck Everyone!!!

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
      Vtracs is My Game!
      Georgia
      United States
      Member #3617
      February 6, 2004
      7497 Posts
      Posted: March 27, 2010, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

Thank You, she is better and I am better! LOL! Good Luck Tonite.

Congrats To All Winners and Posters!

LurkingWe are all in it to win!  My Pet numbers 103,724,152,397,189,118,205.

Ga Lottery Player!

Hot-Due-Cold. Short Sums/Last Digit Sum. Pairs. Vtracs. Vtrac Pairs. SUM OF VTRACS CHART.

Don't forget to FLIP 6/9 in all WORKOUTS!  66=99=69. Vtracs Code sheets available....

STORM's avatar - Rean
        United States
        Member #57922
        January 23, 2008
        9315 Posts
        Posted: March 27, 2010, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Thank You, she is better and I am better! LOL! Good Luck Tonite.

I'm glad to hear that sweetie, sorry for the delay but I actually got up from my computer desk an got dizzy... I think I need more rest and I need to get some liquids in me quickly. I haven't had

anything to drink much today, I pray that is all that's going on... thanks sweetie, good luck to u tonight as well...

Angel19's avatar - disney25
          nashville n.c.
          United States
          Member #78433
          August 14, 2009
          1547 Posts
          Posted: March 27, 2010, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

Thank u so much, u made the right decision by keeping the peace. Don't get drawn up in2 the negativity, it's not worth it. All my years here on LP wen I started off as U.N.V.ME, I

Have met some amazing people along the way and I've always met some that was Only nice to me when I gave them numbers but mean afterwards. I really don't care what the next

person says about me bcuz for one, "They didn't wake me up this morning nor give me breath in my body to breathe, nor do they pay my rent/car note etc...." I know what my purpose is,

I will help Anyone here, no matter the circumstances bcuz "My Heart Cares For People"... When my daughter an I was out earlier, and we went to family dollar, this man came up to my car,

And he asked me if he could get a few dollars, I honestly wanted to cry because he looked so sick. Well when he asked me for the money, he slowly moved away an went back toward

The door at family dollar an it was a little girl an her mom standing up there an he joined them, well to make a long story short, I found out that they had Only been in Ga for 3months but

they lost their job/home/car an had been Staying in a hotel but they were put out cuz they ran out of money an couldn't afford to stay there anymore. I did something that I am sure a lot

of people would not have done, but I wanted to help this family. GOD has truly blessed me and I wanted to be a blessing to someone. I went to the a.t.m. machine by the store and gave

them 500 dollars and bought them some Mc Donalds. U see, I come here an share some of my days with you all bcuz we All go thru things in life and we should help one another.

On the internet and even in person, we deal with so much diversity/attitudes an personalities, but what I give to you here on LP, I will give in person. If Anyone here knows best about me,

It would be Bird, Koran, Andis, dumars789, Godsmoney and gacash3, they know me on a much personal level. People, let's stay positive, it doesn't hurt to say hi, especially when someone

Is speaking to you. On that note, I am here to lend support and help anyway that I can, Good Luck Everyone this weekend, Love ya!!!  ~ STORM, But To many U.N.V.ME~  Lovies

Storm, after reading your post it reminded me of the different types of ppl on this earth.There's those whom only cares for themselves, with no love in their hearts for anyone else, then there's those like you.Those whom truly knows the Lord and realize that we're put here to love and help others.What you did for that family was a true christian thing to do.There's so many out there without the basic necessities. I, personally want to thank you for what you did for that family and for the numbers you posted.I also read the post of how rude and mean some ppl are on lp.Girl,continue to do what you do and overlook those few because 85% of the lp family is kind,caring and loving.May God continue to bless you as you have blessed others.One last thought...How can we say we love God whom we've never seen,and not love and respect ppl that we see daily? Thank you again for your post and blessing to you Storm.

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
            louisville,ky
            United States
            Member #72809
            March 28, 2009
            9487 Posts
            Posted: March 27, 2010, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

I too wanted to respond to your post i dont know you but girl you seem like a good person in heart and soul sometimes its others out there that makes us remember why Jesus died on the cross . No one is perfect  let that be none first no one is above another and never once think there isnt mean and hateful beings out there because there is. You my dear are a kind person dont lower your standards and keep your head up. I really dont post on your thread a lot but i want you to know ms storm i love your pictures each and every one of them has something to bring to our lp family weather its the one with the beautiful portraits or just simply pictures is all from the heart..... you are blessed in every way and once again you GO girl....!!!!!!!

Houston
              United States
              Member #86057
              January 28, 2010
              95 Posts
              Posted: March 28, 2010, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

I too wanted to respond to your post i dont know you but girl you seem like a good person in heart and soul sometimes its others out there that makes us remember why Jesus died on the cross . No one is perfect  let that be none first no one is above another and never once think there isnt mean and hateful beings out there because there is. You my dear are a kind person dont lower your standards and keep your head up. I really dont post on your thread a lot but i want you to know ms storm i love your pictures each and every one of them has something to bring to our lp family weather its the one with the beautiful portraits or just simply pictures is all from the heart..... you are blessed in every way and once again you GO girl....!!!!!!!

WTG STORM...so many prayers are coming your way...I totally agree with rhonda69 and sherita...God bless you...Wink

STORM's avatar - Rean
                United States
                Member #57922
                January 23, 2008
                9315 Posts
                Posted: March 28, 2010, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

Storm, after reading your post it reminded me of the different types of ppl on this earth.There's those whom only cares for themselves, with no love in their hearts for anyone else, then there's those like you.Those whom truly knows the Lord and realize that we're put here to love and help others.What you did for that family was a true christian thing to do.There's so many out there without the basic necessities. I, personally want to thank you for what you did for that family and for the numbers you posted.I also read the post of how rude and mean some ppl are on lp.Girl,continue to do what you do and overlook those few because 85% of the lp family is kind,caring and loving.May God continue to bless you as you have blessed others.One last thought...How can we say we love God whom we've never seen,and not love and respect ppl that we see daily? Thank you again for your post and blessing to you Storm.

Thank so much!  Your kind words are felt at heart, I can speak for me personally, When I come here on lp/internet All together, Whatever I say "As in my choice of words",

I speak like this on a daily. I always say sweetie an dear an those that I talk to on the phone here an have met in person on lp here my interact with my family on a more personal note,

My grandmother called would talk to us like that, an u know when we are young when do/say the things around us, it stays with us. I am the same woman here that u would meet.

When I share art here with my numbers, it's b'cuz I Love art an with every post, I try to include apart of me in it, an be creative at the same time, I like switching things up.

I wish more ppl would juz be themselves bcuz trying to act like someone you're not, will eventually catch up with u, so I don't understand why some do it,

Anyways, I will help anytime I can. I do pray everyday an at times when something doesn't feel right, I pray about it an ask GOD for direction.

I will say this, How can we as a people do not pull together an lift one another, instead some tear each other down juz to build themselves up,

I am not perfect by all means, and I treat Everyone as I want to be treated, I really hope an pray that Everyone enjoys their day, love ya!!!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                  United States
                  Member #57922
                  January 23, 2008
                  9315 Posts
                  Posted: March 28, 2010, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

Embarassed I appreciate u dear, thanks for the lovely words. Yes, we deal with A lot of different people in this world, an with that said, at times we all go thru something,

and not everyone knows how to handle their current circumstances. They may lash out an act out of character but then there are those people that get a kick out of hurting others.

I use to talk to a few people here on LP on a daily, we shared info outside of lp and what I really don't understand is that to my knowledge,I thought everything was alright,

but it was obvious to me that things were not good, bcuz at times I would send them a message to say hi, or even call them and they would not speak to me an this was like,

All of a sudden. They even stop posting on my threads and they started posted on the one person's thread that they knew personally said things to hurt me and I could not understand

why back then, but as time pass by, I figured it all out. I was blind to the fact that this person tried to use me up and wanted to hurt me more by skipping over what I said in threads as if

I was invisible. This person that did this to me, I saved her from losing her home among other things and I helped her bcuz in my heart I could not see this lady get put out,

I saw her post a few days ago an it was something she said within the post to someone else, she use to say the same things to me. I Have No Regrets, and eventhough,

what she did , cut like a knife, "I am human ppl" but my greatest Joy is knowing that I help someone with good intensions and I can wake up with peace everyday an joy in my heart,

Knowing that I fulfilled my purpose and did as I was directed to do, with Gods direction upon every step!!!    Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
                    United States
                    Member #57922
                    January 23, 2008
                    9315 Posts
                    Posted: March 28, 2010, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

WTG STORM...so many prayers are coming your way...I totally agree with rhonda69 and sherita...God bless you...Wink

Thank you sweetie!!  Wink

Anguilla
                      Member #66751
                      November 5, 2008
                      308 Posts
                      Posted: March 28, 2010, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Hi Storm,

I would just like to second what Angel19 said to you and I myself do not know you but just reading this whole story it makes me sad cause you seems to be a good person do good for others and that is not the kind of treating for you anyway my dear contine to be yourself and  others and all good things would attend you.  I too love your picture it is beautiful.

Stay good and do not allow anyone to distroy your peace of life.!!!!!

ivory61

United States
                        Member #85352
                        January 13, 2010
                        18 Posts
                        Posted: March 28, 2010, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Good afternoon storm,

Yeah, I am agreement with everyone else on here. You are a good hearted person and some other ppl like to try to take advantage of the good hearted ppl because they themselves live in a miserable world and they feed and thrive off bringing good natured humans down. It is like you are beneath them once they thrive off your sunshine. Don't let others get you donw. You are a smart intelligent woman who we can tell by your postings, you are truly blessed. Blessed by God and you will always be blessed with your open heart. As long as you are breathing, waking up in the morning, paying YOUR bills and living life to the fullest, it is best to not worry about other ppl. Some people don't understand what goes around comes back around ten times harder. They will need your hand again. The only person you can truly worry about is you. You take care of you.

Don't think of it as someone using you, think of it as you passed on a blessing when it was needed and as you can clearly see, you have been blessed ten times more since that probably happened.  Good luck to you and keep posting those hot numbers. You are loved by other true follower's of you. God Bless

STORM's avatar - Rean
                          United States
                          Member #57922
                          January 23, 2008
                          9315 Posts
                          Posted: March 28, 2010, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

Baby me says play these numbers, LOL Embarassed

First, Happy Birthday Rano Baby Lovies

946/664/494/446   

819/681  238  879/687 

717/107/171 

519/165  878/778  409/064 

526/952  174 

233/232 

201       

Good luck Everyone!!! 

~STORM~

Mmmmmmm Ga 562 , Congrats everyone... What a beautiful day!  Embarassed

STORM's avatar - Rean
                            United States
                            Member #57922
                            January 23, 2008
                            9315 Posts
                            Posted: March 28, 2010, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

Hi Storm,

I would just like to second what Angel19 said to you and I myself do not know you but just reading this whole story it makes me sad cause you seems to be a good person do good for others and that is not the kind of treating for you anyway my dear contine to be yourself and  others and all good things would attend you.  I too love your picture it is beautiful.

Stay good and do not allow anyone to distroy your peace of life.!!!!!

ivory61

Thank you ivory, much respect to u sweetie!!  Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
                              United States
                              Member #57922
                              January 23, 2008
                              9315 Posts
                              Posted: March 28, 2010, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

Good afternoon storm,

Yeah, I am agreement with everyone else on here. You are a good hearted person and some other ppl like to try to take advantage of the good hearted ppl because they themselves live in a miserable world and they feed and thrive off bringing good natured humans down. It is like you are beneath them once they thrive off your sunshine. Don't let others get you donw. You are a smart intelligent woman who we can tell by your postings, you are truly blessed. Blessed by God and you will always be blessed with your open heart. As long as you are breathing, waking up in the morning, paying YOUR bills and living life to the fullest, it is best to not worry about other ppl. Some people don't understand what goes around comes back around ten times harder. They will need your hand again. The only person you can truly worry about is you. You take care of you.

Don't think of it as someone using you, think of it as you passed on a blessing when it was needed and as you can clearly see, you have been blessed ten times more since that probably happened.  Good luck to you and keep posting those hot numbers. You are loved by other true follower's of you. God Bless

"Beautifully said dear"... Wink

Page 3 of 13