Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

March 27- April 10th

Topic closed. 188 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pliesfanatic.

Page 8 of 13
PrintE-mailLink
STORM's avatar - Rean
Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
United States
Member #57922
January 23, 2008
9314 Posts
Posted: April 1, 2010, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

Take care of yourself, superstar and get some rest. Star

Wink  Thank you dear, you are too kind! Lovies

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
    Middle GA
    United States
    Member #42874
    July 9, 2006
    3912 Posts
    Posted: April 1, 2010, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

Good Evening,

I am not feeling well, I am laying down actually talking with u all on my laptop and,

Anyone that has p.m. me or call me, please understand there will be a delay in my response,

I will contact u accordingly, thanks everyone today for your love an support,

Good luck tonight!!

406/490  174* 779/979/676/677 769* 248 107* 879/687*

Good Luck Everyone!!!   Lovies

Hey Storm! Rest up and take care of yourself girlie.  I just want you to know that even though I haven't commented much this week, I am always hi-fiving you and the other winners here at LP on EVERY victory.  I'm also sending my prayers so that you are feeling much better soon.  My laptop at home is acting up, no access at work due to gubment restrictions and I have a very old phone so while I can look at some of the stuff on LP, I can't comment or post anything, lol!  But just know that we all want you to feel better soon and keep being you!  Take care. See Ya!

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

STORM's avatar - Rean
      United States
      Member #57922
      January 23, 2008
      9314 Posts
      Posted: April 1, 2010, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

Hey Storm! Rest up and take care of yourself girlie.  I just want you to know that even though I haven't commented much this week, I am always hi-fiving you and the other winners here at LP on EVERY victory.  I'm also sending my prayers so that you are feeling much better soon.  My laptop at home is acting up, no access at work due to gubment restrictions and I have a very old phone so while I can look at some of the stuff on LP, I can't comment or post anything, lol!  But just know that we all want you to feel better soon and keep being you!  Take care. See Ya!

See Ya!

It's really great to see u, I understand about the work restrictions. How was your daughter's ball? I bet it was lovely. My daughter told me she wanted to have her birthday party

at the suite this year, Eek my god she is growing up too fast. I wish I had a majic wand so that I could make her this small again  she didn't

do much at this age but laugh all the time lol, an this was her 1st birthday, yep she had a pool party an even had the jumpy thing, forgot what they call it, lol. She was too ready to get

out of her lil pool. Wow this was 10yrs ago, boy how time flies by. I do plan on having another baby within the year. I will let everyone knows how it goes... Embarassed

Thank u for your prayers, u don't know how much it means to have to have Everyone's love an support, I can't stress that enough, i'm so appreciative!!!  Lovies

lawrenceville,ga
        United States
        Member #71630
        March 1, 2009
        40 Posts
        Posted: April 1, 2010, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

Hey Storm

I hope you feel better I will send your name up in prayer tonight @ choir rehearsal. Feel better

renee78's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
          Georgia
          United States
          Member #83865
          December 16, 2009
          922 Posts
          Posted: April 1, 2010, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

Hey storm, hope you feel better and try and get you some much needed rest

STORM's avatar - Rean
            United States
            Member #57922
            January 23, 2008
            9314 Posts
            Posted: April 1, 2010, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

Hey Storm

I hope you feel better I will send your name up in prayer tonight @ choir rehearsal. Feel better

Thanks sweetie, that is so nice of u! Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
              United States
              Member #57922
              January 23, 2008
              9314 Posts
              Posted: April 1, 2010, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

Hey storm, hope you feel better and try and get you some much needed rest

I'm resting... thanks a lot dear!  Lovies

kenya100's avatar - 2cprcc4
                Duluth GA
                United States
                Member #73845
                April 26, 2009
                5276 Posts
                Posted: April 1, 2010, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

I'm resting... thanks a lot dear!  Lovies

WTG storm 881****mid hit !!!!!!!!!Dance keep them coming.....

STORM's avatar - Rean
                  United States
                  Member #57922
                  January 23, 2008
                  9314 Posts
                  Posted: April 1, 2010, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

Good Morning Everyone,

April 1

579/675  482*  797/997/667/767 796*  519/165  107*  216/192 

Good Luck to u All on this beautiful day!!!   Embarassed

Hello Every, OMG, I juz woke up... If u see me online, that's bcuz I never logout an I keep my laptop up sometimes like today when I fell asleep after my last pm to leelee.

I received a text from some of my SC players informing me that they hit the 107* an that they followed my way of playing by fliping backwards 701 and also playing How I post,

which gave them str8 hits. I am a proud mama right now! HyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyper Look how many of my babies hit str so far tonight, yaaaaaaaaaay,

Mommy loves you, an is very proud of you, lol... Lovies A few of them have always called  me lil mama, so I rolled with it. So SC keep your eyes on... 174/406/904

Good luck, an to my SC palyers that hit me up, I will be returning your calls right now, Wink

STORM's avatar - Rean
                    United States
                    Member #57922
                    January 23, 2008
                    9314 Posts
                    Posted: April 1, 2010, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Tri State, 417... "I'm my signature" Congrats Everyone!!!  Lovies

I'm Expecting God to Do BIG Things.. 

STORM's avatar - Rean
                      United States
                      Member #57922
                      January 23, 2008
                      9314 Posts
                      Posted: April 1, 2010, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

Good Evening,

I am not feeling well, I am laying down actually talking with u all on my laptop and,

Anyone that has p.m. me or call me, please understand there will be a delay in my response,

I will contact u accordingly, thanks everyone today for your love an support,

Good luck tonight!!

406/490  174* 779/979/676/677 769* 248 107* 879/687*

Good Luck Everyone!!!   Lovies

Florida 824

Minnesota 235 in my signature...  Embarassed

I'm Expecting God to Do BIG Things.. 

STORM's avatar - Rean
                        United States
                        Member #57922
                        January 23, 2008
                        9314 Posts
                        Posted: April 1, 2010, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

Baby me says play these numbers, LOL Embarassed

First, Happy Birthday Rano Baby Lovies

946/664/494/446   

819/681  238  879/687 

717/107/171 

519/165  878/778  409/064 

526/952  174 

233/232 

201       

Good luck Everyone!!! 

~STORM~

OHIO 681 Str... That's what I'm talking about baaaaaaaaaaaaaby!!!  Banana ooooooooow, Step back, or u might get.... BURN,  lol  Congrats All winners!!!  Lovies

I am so proud of my followers today, I haven't gotten but 2 sad faces today, but we gonna turn those frowns Upside down, I got u!! Wink

STORM's avatar - Rean
                          United States
                          Member #57922
                          January 23, 2008
                          9314 Posts
                          Posted: April 1, 2010, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Good Morning Everyone,

April 1

579/675  482*  797/997/667/767 796*  519/165  107*  216/192 

Good Luck to u All on this beautiful day!!!   Embarassed

Washington DC 797 Str... Hyper   When I feel it, I share it... "A lot ask me, so here is my answer, I DON'T have any systems, my Only method, Is a gift, From God Above"

I see clearly numbers an on my good days, most are str, but it's up to you all to "Ride Or Die". I can Share, but sweetie, "U Must Follow"...

Congrats Everyone!!   I see a lot of u listen very well, that makes me Extremely Proud of u!! Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
                            United States
                            Member #57922
                            January 23, 2008
                            9314 Posts
                            Posted: April 1, 2010, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

WTG storm 881****mid hit !!!!!!!!!Dance keep them coming.....

Wink  Thanks Kenya!!!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                              United States
                              Member #57922
                              January 23, 2008
                              9314 Posts
                              Posted: April 1, 2010, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

Baby me says play these numbers, LOL Embarassed

First, Happy Birthday Rano Baby Lovies

946/664/494/446   

819/681  238  879/687 

717/107/171 

519/165  878/778  409/064 

526/952  174 

233/232 

201       

Good luck Everyone!!! 

~STORM~

Pennsylvania 449... Embarassed

Page 8 of 13