Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 4-1 through 4-30

Topic closed. 3281 replies. Last post 7 years ago by JordanT1021.

Page 49 of 219
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #69530
January 11, 2009
7803 Posts
Posted: April 5, 2010, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

i'm not gonna lie i havent been hitting the way i used to..they have adjusted to my playing style and my luck has slowed to a crawl. im not excited about it anymore knowing that they are working us over there way they are. i cannot see myself goin to play when i now know how they are ripping us off. i know whats suppose to play tonite but they will bring a related number and not the one we actually want. its just not how it should be. but they the state is closing schools and this is supposed to be the education lottery.....bullfriggincrap. they are pocketing the money just like the rest of the corrupt gubment. the education lottery used to be extra money for the state education funding but now all i hear is nc is broke and the lottery is now a PRIMARY SOURCE OF INCOME....so yes they will do whatever they must to keep them winning and us in the whole but i'm not gonna be stupid anymore...they got me.. but they wont get me again..trust that.No No

Gosh,Technics...I feel really bad right now...all my long hours of hard work right down the crapper..

I feel kinda lost right now...Sad

United States
    Member #87479
    February 25, 2010
    349 Posts
    Posted: April 5, 2010, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

(AAA) workout

abnmaclotto's avatar - box avatar.gif
      San Jose, CA
      United States
      Member #82257
      November 9, 2009
      6830 Posts
      Posted: April 5, 2010, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Gosh,Technics...I feel really bad right now...all my long hours of hard work right down the crapper..

I feel kinda lost right now...Sad

This is the whole reason why you can not drop like 10.00 on "1" number at a time, if they see this, they will not let that particular number out in that combination, and I tested the system a few days ago, and I was right.  I played 072 the other day (with the "7" being absent as the middle digit), and I put 20.00 on that number at one terminal and the number came 702, my point exactly, lucky I had some extra money to play with just to prove a point.

Word to the wise, do not play no more than 3-4 exact tickets at one store, they are watching you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..LIVE TO PLAY..PLAY TO LIVE...

Dr.dre's avatar - scifi planet_probe.jpg
        Charlotte, N.C.
        United States
        Member #5235
        June 24, 2004
        483 Posts
        Posted: April 5, 2010, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

Hay friends please don't fill down, yes l as well has put long hours in to this state, when l get back in 2 weeks l will post something that will blow your minds, it OK keeping playing in a better state, win that money l know so much about the in side of the  lottery, and by the way this is fact !... fact ! Working in Here in the Big apple will fill everyone in, and oh NCL you too big dog !!!!!! Evil Looking

"If YOU DON'T PLAY THE RIGHT SUM, YOU

'' LOSE ''       

United States
          Member #69530
          January 11, 2009
          7803 Posts
          Posted: April 5, 2010, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

This is the whole reason why you can not drop like 10.00 on "1" number at a time, if they see this, they will not let that particular number out in that combination, and I tested the system a few days ago, and I was right.  I played 072 the other day (with the "7" being absent as the middle digit), and I put 20.00 on that number at one terminal and the number came 702, my point exactly, lucky I had some extra money to play with just to prove a point.

Word to the wise, do not play no more than 3-4 exact tickets at one store, they are watching you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm gonna chill out for awhile and not play....this game is waaaaaaay tooo rigged...

Baltimore
            United States
            Member #80332
            September 24, 2009
            44015 Posts
            Posted: April 5, 2010, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

and stop posting what number you are looking for in plain sight !!!! look at that list and tell me someone hasnt posted most of those numbers in desperation...we are putting it plain sight and they know exactly what to block from us...just my opinion but the dang sheet isnt lying....Disapprove

United States
              Member #73771
              April 24, 2009
              836 Posts
              Posted: April 5, 2010, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

I think I'm gonna chill out for awhile and not play....this game is waaaaaaay tooo rigged...

only if we could get the masses to go on strike for at least one whole week to display our outrage.  i bet some things would change.  only thing is we would need ppl devoted towards the cause to make it happen

Baltimore
                United States
                Member #80332
                September 24, 2009
                44015 Posts
                Posted: April 5, 2010, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

crow....i promise you if you play sc for one week with your system you will never look at nc again.....trust me !!! play this week and watch how many times you hit....your system is as close as it gets to getting the number handed to you. apply the same tactics to sc and watch the money roll in. i'm looking for a 10 ticket win this week already based on whats been playin so far...Thumbs Up

Charlotte, N.C.
                  United States
                  Member #5235
                  June 24, 2004
                  483 Posts
                  Posted: April 5, 2010, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Technics how right ur are.

'' LOSE ''       

abnmaclotto's avatar - box avatar.gif
                    San Jose, CA
                    United States
                    Member #82257
                    November 9, 2009
                    6830 Posts
                    Posted: April 5, 2010, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

only if we could get the masses to go on strike for at least one whole week to display our outrage.  i bet some things would change.  only thing is we would need ppl devoted towards the cause to make it happen

I Agree!

Just like TECH said, post workouts only, not what you are going hard on and everybody is on the same sheet of music, this is monitored.

..LIVE TO PLAY..PLAY TO LIVE...

United States
                      Member #73771
                      April 24, 2009
                      836 Posts
                      Posted: April 5, 2010, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

and stop posting what number you are looking for in plain sight !!!! look at that list and tell me someone hasnt posted most of those numbers in desperation...we are putting it plain sight and they know exactly what to block from us...just my opinion but the dang sheet isnt lying....Disapprove

i really agree with you tech.  ppl dont understand how many ppl really come to this site that dont post, or even have an account.  so when your posting numbers such as that 409 which is on the pre draw list.  every body and there mommy is going to play it.  especially when they see it all day every day.  if yall just really have to post numbers at least try and hide it a little bit in a list, or not at all

Charlotte, N.C.
                        United States
                        Member #5235
                        June 24, 2004
                        483 Posts
                        Posted: April 5, 2010, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Kobra good call !

'' LOSE ''       

United States
                          Member #87479
                          February 25, 2010
                          349 Posts
                          Posted: April 5, 2010, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

keep 404 in thats a hunch

United States
                            Member #73771
                            April 24, 2009
                            836 Posts
                            Posted: April 5, 2010, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

Just like TECH said, post workouts only, not what you are going hard on and everybody is on the same sheet of music, this is monitored.

the problem is that ppl are addicted to the game wether some will admit it or not.  there are going to be the ppl that say "ooooh i have to at least cover my pets" 

seriously though wuz up with a boycott????  even if its for one draw?????

Nada101's avatar - 2agixhg
                              Greenville, NC
                              United States
                              Member #72167
                              March 11, 2009
                              1597 Posts
                              Posted: April 5, 2010, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

2nite play*s

Singles

760/790*675/597*917/617*605/950

609*630/390*809/806 

Doubles

707/007*909/900*575*577

Good Luck To You All

I nEvEr HaVe An HiDdEn AgEnDa..

I*LL bE aN ExPeRt On LoTtErIe$ bEfOrE tHi$ tHiNg I$ Over

Page 49 of 219