Welcome Guest
You last visited July 22, 2017, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 4-1 through 4-30

Topic closed. 3281 replies. Last post 7 years ago by JordanT1021.

Page 51 of 219
PrintE-mailLink
Earth, USA
United States
Member #80332
September 24, 2009
44217 Posts
Posted: April 5, 2010, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

Remember last month when I went ballistic because I said there was noway in helll that 9's can go missing that long....and there they were in the pre-draws...this is a clear indication of "FRAUD" plain and simple...

Heres how it works technics check this out: they hold back certain digits(9) then the computer terminals pump out alot of 9's as quick picks...if you have a 9 as a quick pick youre a sure loser..

yep and people play the qick picks back because they know the 9 is due...ncel makes more money off of not playin the missing digit.....whew !!!!

United States
    Member #73771
    April 24, 2009
    836 Posts
    Posted: April 5, 2010, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

Kobra,whats weird is I was right all along and at the time I dont think anyone believed me so in a way I feel vindicated somewhat ..

Thanks Bro..

Peace..

lol yea man i think that was the time u went away for a lil bit then came back with your new hyper nuclear thermatic work out.  hey man i believed u all along.  for any number to go out 20+ draws is stange

Earth, USA
      United States
      Member #80332
      September 24, 2009
      44217 Posts
      Posted: April 5, 2010, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

Kobra,whats weird is I was right all along and at the time I dont think anyone believed me so in a way I feel vindicated somewhat ..

Thanks Bro..

Peace..

and thats all i wanted crow...thats all i wanted was confirmation that we were on point. they will have you thinking you are riding the short yellow bus. i went to bed many nights with killer headaches from crunching numbers that should have come easy.its some great people here that know what they are doin but we are getting slayed ! Dead

United States
        Member #73771
        April 24, 2009
        836 Posts

it does make a lot of sense.  that they know the 9's arent coming out therefore they have a lot of qp's produced with a 9 in it.  thats some slick ish right there

abnmaclotto's avatar - box avatar.gif
          San Jose, CA
          United States
          Member #82257
          November 9, 2009
          6921 Posts

yep and people play the qick picks back because they know the 9 is due...ncel makes more money off of not playin the missing digit.....whew !!!!

I Agree!

Prime example, the last couple of quick picks I got was with the "0" in it, I was stupid and they still are not droppin since it has been absent for 22 drawings (last "0" played was 702, prior to was 048)

..IN MY OWN LANE....LESS TRAFFIC...

Earth, USA
            United States
            Member #80332
            September 24, 2009
            44217 Posts
            Posted: April 5, 2010, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

it does make a lot of sense.  that they know the 9's arent coming out therefore they have a lot of qp's produced with a 9 in it.  thats some slick ish right there

kobra...i watched you call numbers i had out of thin air, so i knew you knew what you were doin....and then see this mess is just plain stupid. you were making great calls and the data supported it and then junk came right out. No No

United States
              Member #69530
              January 11, 2009
              7803 Posts
              Posted: April 5, 2010, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

Thats how they do it Kobra...just like you said,"thats some slick ish"...

Earth, USA
                United States
                Member #80332
                September 24, 2009
                44217 Posts
                Posted: April 5, 2010, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

Thats how they do it Kobra...just like you said,"thats some slick ish"...

i had to start to ignore my qick picks, they stopped telling the truth...i was getting them just to see what was supposed to have played....lol

United States
                  Member #73771
                  April 24, 2009
                  836 Posts
                  Posted: April 5, 2010, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

kobra...i watched you call numbers i had out of thin air, so i knew you knew what you were doin....and then see this mess is just plain stupid. you were making great calls and the data supported it and then junk came right out. No No

man its just crazy.  to tell u the truth i really dont play p3 everyday every draw.  like to day i only played mid day because i kinda felt like i should have hit 712. but  i didn play that draw either.  but for real though since about december of last year i got so frustrated with the amount of money i was spending on p3 and losing.  i just quit cold turkey for about a week or two.  and every since then i just play here and there.  when ever i choice to or when i think a number is coming (however there is no thiniking with ncel)

man good luck to you tech, crow and everyone else.

its a sad day for me because i now feel as though i really have no chance at winning.

United States
                    Member #73771
                    April 24, 2009
                    836 Posts
                    Posted: April 5, 2010, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

lol i forgot to say tech that the few times i have called numbers,  more often than not i crossed checked it with your stacks

mrsbailey26's avatar - winter
                      SHARPSBURG nc
                      United States
                      Member #77271
                      July 18, 2009
                      294 Posts
                      Posted: April 5, 2010, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

well i agree with u all and after reading the post i am glad i didnt play today i will stick with the instent hits i hit 100 bucks on a $1 ticket.and thought about playing pick 3 but i said they arent with me so i am gona cool it now i been going in on 267/672 hard watch it come tonight or tomm.i am on p3 diet.f... these p3 numbers they was fun while it lasted.but good luck to the ones that r playing...

everybody working
                        Earth, USA
                        United States
                        Member #80332
                        September 24, 2009
                        44217 Posts
                        Posted: April 5, 2010, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

last note from me on this topic....

around here they shut machines off at 11pm on the dot......the drawing is at 11:22 or something ???  now if i were a cheater like ncel that gives my tech plenty of time to block the higher playing numbers and let those remote controlled balls run the lesser paying number. 22 whole minutes. if the cops didnt stop me i could get to columbia south carolina in my car from charlotte in 22 minutes also.....see how ridiculous that sounds.....they have way too much time to gather data on us.

United States
                          Member #73771
                          April 24, 2009
                          836 Posts
                          Posted: April 5, 2010, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

well i agree with u all and after reading the post i am glad i didnt play today i will stick with the instent hits i hit 100 bucks on a $1 ticket.and thought about playing pick 3 but i said they arent with me so i am gona cool it now i been going in on 267/672 hard watch it come tonight or tomm.i am on p3 diet.f... these p3 numbers they was fun while it lasted.but good luck to the ones that r playing...

congrats on your hit mrsbailey.  back when i stop going hard on p3 i myself started playing scratch off's more with the money i was saving.  there was a three day stretch where i would go in a store and buy 3 five dollar tickets,  and i ended up winning about 280 dollars.  only thing is with scratchers is that when you do win a nice amount you have to be careful not to go and spend it back on moreThumbs Up

Downhere, S.C.
                            United States
                            Member #35033
                            March 11, 2006
                            1956 Posts
                            Posted: April 5, 2010, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

638 - 871 - 744 - 144 - 478
                            863 - 381 - 877 - 476

138 - 371 - 244 - 644 - 978
                            363 - 881 - 377 - 976

688 - 821 - 794 - 194 - 428
                            813 - 331 - 827 - 426

633 - 876 - 749 - 149 - 473
                            868 - 386 - 872 - 471

US FlagPlease Pray For Our Troops And Their Families.

mune4me's avatar - 4eyes
                              North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #48965
                              January 14, 2007
                              750 Posts
                              Posted: April 5, 2010, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

last note from me on this topic....

around here they shut machines off at 11pm on the dot......the drawing is at 11:22 or something ???  now if i were a cheater like ncel that gives my tech plenty of time to block the higher playing numbers and let those remote controlled balls run the lesser paying number. 22 whole minutes. if the cops didnt stop me i could get to columbia south carolina in my car from charlotte in 22 minutes also.....see how ridiculous that sounds.....they have way too much time to gather data on us.

Im wondering who all is in on this?? Can it be just one person? Where are the disgruntled employees? Do the host know about this? I have so many questions but very few answers...Does anyone have any theories??

Advice is like castor oil, easy to give, but dreadful to take. Blush

Page 51 of 219