Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 4-1 through 4-30

Topic closed. 3281 replies. Last post 7 years ago by JordanT1021.

Page 50 of 219
PrintE-mailLink
Baltimore
United States
Member #80332
September 24, 2009
44015 Posts
Posted: April 5, 2010, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

There is no more speculation...that cats out the bag...play at your own risk...you are now well armed with knowledge if you elect to play..but at YOUR OWN RISK FOR REAL NOW....WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!! I want everyone to catch their favorite number, just know your limitations now. Wink

abnmaclotto's avatar - box avatar.gif
    San Jose, CA
    United States
    Member #82257
    November 9, 2009
    6829 Posts
    Posted: April 5, 2010, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

the problem is that ppl are addicted to the game wether some will admit it or not.  there are going to be the ppl that say "ooooh i have to at least cover my pets" 

seriously though wuz up with a boycott????  even if its for one draw?????

This is the whole reason why we have mirror numbers, what suppose to be played won't be played based on your workout, however you got to out smart them and mirror one or two of the digits and should put you in the ballpark.

Side note, that is why they came up with the "COMBO" option, put more money in based on a hunch or what is looking at you, then you when the number does not drop, we all get salty.

..LIVE TO PLAY..PLAY TO LIVE...

Bobcats's avatar - Lottery-037.jpg
      Raleigh, NC
      United States
      Member #88794
      March 23, 2010
      200 Posts

So let me ask you guys something have anybody ever won big playing the

same number numerous of times exact. I mean I play at the same store an

the same number for years an it has not come out yet period, I mean I play

at least 5 to 10 dollars exact on this number but it never comes out which is

starting to make since to me now that you all are saying this. The

real reason i started playing pick 3 was when this old guy came up to me in

a tobacco store and said he hit for 50,000 tax free on one number and that

one conversation I had with him has inspired me to play pick three. So to

hear this it just makes me not want to play any more but I have to much

bread invested in that number to give it up thats why I havent  drop that

number yet.

Dr.dre's avatar - scifi planet_probe.jpg
        Charlotte, N.C.
        United States
        Member #5235
        June 24, 2004
        481 Posts

Technics and that,...... is keeping it real "

"If YOU DON'T PLAY THE RIGHT SUM, YOU

'' LOSE ''       

United States
          Member #69530
          January 11, 2009
          7803 Posts
          Posted: April 5, 2010, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

crow....i promise you if you play sc for one week with your system you will never look at nc again.....trust me !!! play this week and watch how many times you hit....your system is as close as it gets to getting the number handed to you. apply the same tactics to sc and watch the money roll in. i'm looking for a 10 ticket win this week already based on whats been playin so far...Thumbs Up

Remember last month when I went ballistic because I said there was noway in helll that 9's can go missing that long....and there they were in the pre-draws...this is a clear indication of "FRAUD" plain and simple...

Heres how it works technics check this out: they hold back certain digits(9) then the computer terminals pump out alot of 9's as quick picks...if you have a 9 as a quick pick youre a sure loser..

Nada101's avatar - 2agixhg
            Greenville, NC
            United States
            Member #72167
            March 11, 2009
            1597 Posts
            Posted: April 5, 2010, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

There is no more speculation...that cats out the bag...play at your own risk...you are now well armed with knowledge if you elect to play..but at YOUR OWN RISK FOR REAL NOW....WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!! I want everyone to catch their favorite number, just know your limitations now. Wink

I hear you loud and clear..I caught that 687 str8 2day..So imma see what I can pull 2nite..

But I will be no longer be posting my numbers..Just only workouts starting tomorrow...

That*s if I decide to play..Thanks Tech

I nEvEr HaVe An HiDdEn AgEnDa..

I*LL bE aN ExPeRt On LoTtErIe$ bEfOrE tHi$ tHiNg I$ Over

United States
              Member #87479
              February 25, 2010
              349 Posts
              Posted: April 5, 2010, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

we all are adults here and should know that gambling is a taking a risk and you should only play with money that you can afford to throw away...in other words play responsibly it on the back of every ticket you purchase...Im in you playing?

United States
                Member #69530
                January 11, 2009
                7803 Posts
                Posted: April 5, 2010, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Remember last month when I went ballistic because I said there was noway in helll that 9's can go missing that long....and there they were in the pre-draws...this is a clear indication of "FRAUD" plain and simple...

Heres how it works technics check this out: they hold back certain digits(9) then the computer terminals pump out alot of 9's as quick picks...if you have a 9 as a quick pick youre a sure loser..

99X----> now missing 226 draws... !!!

San Jose, CA
                  United States
                  Member #82257
                  November 9, 2009
                  6829 Posts
                  Posted: April 5, 2010, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

So let me ask you guys something have anybody ever won big playing the

same number numerous of times exact. I mean I play at the same store an

the same number for years an it has not come out yet period, I mean I play

at least 5 to 10 dollars exact on this number but it never comes out which is

starting to make since to me now that you all are saying this. The

real reason i started playing pick 3 was when this old guy came up to me in

a tobacco store and said he hit for 50,000 tax free on one number and that

one conversation I had with him has inspired me to play pick three. So to

hear this it just makes me not want to play any more but I have to much

bread invested in that number to give it up thats why I havent  drop that

number yet.

My last big hit was on April 23, 2009, where I played 135 20 times just for the fudge of it because it was my daughter's BDAY that particular day and I had a feelin that number was going to repeat based off what was played earlier in the month (it came 153 earlier in the month), and it came, since then I have not had a big hit like, once recently for 15 tickets but that was pure luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

United States
                    Member #73771
                    April 24, 2009
                    836 Posts
                    Posted: April 5, 2010, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

yes crow i remember that.  i believe u said u ran like a random 10,000 p3 number generator and the nine never skipped like it did here in nc.  its funny to because if u look at the list its almost like everyother pre draw/post draw there is a number with a 9 in it

sounds like crow you should play in other states for real.  especially with all your good hard work.

Raleigh, NC
                      United States
                      Member #88794
                      March 23, 2010
                      200 Posts

My last big hit was on April 23, 2009, where I played 135 20 times just for the fudge of it because it was my daughter's BDAY that particular day and I had a feelin that number was going to repeat based off what was played earlier in the month (it came 153 earlier in the month), and it came, since then I have not had a big hit like, once recently for 15 tickets but that was pure luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you play them all at the same store?

Baltimore
                        United States
                        Member #80332
                        September 24, 2009
                        44015 Posts

Technics and that,...... is keeping it real "

thanks Doc...you set it in motion though man.....the eye-opener for me was for the last month or so i have been sending numbers to people in other states and they keep telling me i need to play their states cause they were doin very well. no one understood me when i told them i was barely winning with all of the workouts and systems i'm using. in maryland alone i scored 21 hits just sending people the stacks....no mirrors...winning numbers in plain sight...that just made me sick. No No

San Jose, CA
                          United States
                          Member #82257
                          November 9, 2009
                          6829 Posts
                          Posted: April 5, 2010, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

Did you play them all at the same store?

Yes I did, and it was surprising, not again though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

United States
                            Member #69530
                            January 11, 2009
                            7803 Posts
                            Posted: April 5, 2010, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

yes crow i remember that.  i believe u said u ran like a random 10,000 p3 number generator and the nine never skipped like it did here in nc.  its funny to because if u look at the list its almost like everyother pre draw/post draw there is a number with a 9 in it

sounds like crow you should play in other states for real.  especially with all your good hard work.

Kobra,whats weird is I was right all along and at the time I dont think anyone believed me so in a way I feel vindicated somewhat ..

Thanks Bro..

Peace..

Raleigh, NC
                              United States
                              Member #88794
                              March 23, 2010
                              200 Posts
                              Posted: April 5, 2010, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

Yes I did, and it was surprising, not again though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need one of those type hits on 1 of my pets!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 50 of 219