Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 5/1 - 5/31/2010

Topic closed. 1691 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Technics.

Page 2 of 113
PrintE-mailLink
LaGrange NC
United States
Member #53915
July 26, 2007
1374 Posts
Posted: May 1, 2010, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

missed that 815 last nite.......didnt play any............Mad

luckylady007's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
    Williamston, N.C
    United States
    Member #64073
    August 17, 2008
    1155 Posts
    Posted: May 1, 2010, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

missed that 815 last nite.......didnt play any............Mad

I played 915 heavy so I was mad as he-- whn 815 fellRant

United States
      Member #1630
      June 7, 2003
      6011 Posts
      Posted: May 1, 2010, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations to all that have been BUSTING NICKEL a new one! Ya'll keep the pressure on....they can't stand it...they can't handle the cans of "whoop-Azzzzzzz" that have been and are  about to be unleashed.

Vergie.....I hear your FAT CAT...has become morbidly "A BEAST"!!!! Keep on doing what u doing....but up the ante as much as u can stand it.

I was just catching up my notebook and saw where we had a fake quad.....6166...imagine that...mirror to the last fake quad...1611...we had.

Get ready for it.....they will unleash it soon enough.

Question ...when was the last time we had a X00 to fall? SC did 900...i wonder if NC will flip that nine and do 600? What's the most likely one to hit. I've been under the bed these last few weeks. I'm crawling out though and I need to catch up.

I see some new names on the roster....Group Hug.Welcome one and all. Just wanted to let u know you have joined a family like no other....ain't no name for us....one just won't do.(Yes it will ...it's call CRAZY!)Crazy Just remember .....u came of your own free will and at ur own risk. You will have family members like u ain't NEVER seen before! Welcome.....welcome....welcome.Cheers

HEY BigAuburn....that 815 looks mighty familiar.....hope u nailed it to the WALL!!

Coolmoney.....that elusive pet of yours is looking like a ripe plum...I'm waiting on it myself. I want the zero to lead though. 017-071 ....i'm STILL looking for 371 to do something.

Anybody else see 352 doing anything soon....that number is giving me NIGHTMARES!

See Ya!Hi ConstantlyB, good luck to you today!!!!! I was playing that 701 but I dropped it.....might be time to pick it up again!!!!Jester Laugh Funny you mentioned that X00, where is 100 or 101?  Thanks for the quick 4 tips, I will watch out for these!!!!!Thumbs Up

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
        Charlotte North Carolina
        United States
        Member #464
        July 9, 2002
        17394 Posts
        Posted: May 1, 2010, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

winner 902!

wpb

United States
          Member #1630
          June 7, 2003
          6011 Posts
          Posted: May 1, 2010, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

winner 902!

I'm on a lottery diet until further notice LOL!!!!!!Bang HeadCryingDunkChairCussing FaceNo NoSmashMad REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, THAT IS ALL THEY ARE DOING BUT REPEATING!!!!!!!! SC HAD MY 048 AND VA HAD MY 125, I SHOULD START PLAYING OVER THERE LOL!!!!!!

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
            Earth, USA
            United States
            Member #80332
            September 24, 2009
            44195 Posts
            Posted: May 1, 2010, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

another fast repeat ???!!!!! LOL

luckylady007's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
              Williamston, N.C
              United States
              Member #64073
              August 17, 2008
              1155 Posts
              Posted: May 1, 2010, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

NCEL is really full of sh--!!!!!! Rant

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
                Earth, USA
                United States
                Member #80332
                September 24, 2009
                44195 Posts
                Posted: May 1, 2010, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

that was a gut punch. i was looking at 145 410 to come but as usual they backtrack   Angry

JSNAKE252's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
                  Wilson,NC
                  United States
                  Member #86369
                  February 3, 2010
                  397 Posts
                  Posted: May 1, 2010, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

NCEL is really full of sh--!!!!!! Rant

exactly that's why i'm done with pick3

elmozoe's avatar - m99e1f16d6a69b5c6e7cea5

United States
                    Member #56702
                    November 30, 2007
                    852 Posts
                    Posted: May 1, 2010, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

Am I mad? HECK YEAH! BUT.....it is a chance I took and that is how gambling is.  Now the ole rule is when you see sum 11 or 7 they like to chase one another. I played sum 7 today and nothing.  We have 4 sum 11 back to back almost.  Now it's time to see if sum 7 will show up.  I am not going to get aggravated and throw my hands up bc I like to play the pick 3.  Does anyone remember when they pulled these shennanigans a couple of months ago ( with all these repeaters)?  If so can you tell me the dates or time frame it occurred bc I would like to go back and see what happened with the draws.  I think they are going to pull a whammy out soon whether it be in the p3 or the p4.  Good Luck to all.  I got to step out for awhile but will be back soon to see if anyone remembers when this last happened.

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
                      North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #59855
                      March 29, 2008
                      31963 Posts
                      Posted: May 1, 2010, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

winner 902!

I was joking when I posted the message below but maybe somebody actually played 209 & got it....darn I should go with the unexpected myself for a change!

Never did I dream it would turn right around & hit the day after I posted this message.Thud

Vergie6Vergie6's avatar - villiarnaGold MemberTop 25 PosterGreensboro, North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #60341
                      March 29, 2008
                      10555 Posts
                      OnlinePosted: Yesterday, 6:07 pm - IP Logged Reply Favorites

MIDDAY P3--740

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who hit or predicted the winning numbers...Good Luck tonightParty

Two of my numbers were 714 & 724 & I always play the 0 with a number when I play a one with it but of course I didn't play 074 today because it just hit.

SO who in the world would think it would hit again today?...all those people that got it must don't even keep up with what hits day by day is all I can think of.

Good luck everybody for tonight!See Ya!...I'm playing very very light!

Maybe we should play 704 tonight!...or 209 even!Dunk

Jordan remember today when I told you New York got 704...never did I dream we would get it again too!...our numbers do match theirs sometimes but this is downright ridiculous!

North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #59855
                        March 29, 2008
                        31963 Posts
                        Posted: May 1, 2010, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations to all that have been BUSTING NICKEL a new one! Ya'll keep the pressure on....they can't stand it...they can't handle the cans of "whoop-Azzzzzzz" that have been and are  about to be unleashed.

Vergie.....I hear your FAT CAT...has become morbidly "A BEAST"!!!! Keep on doing what u doing....but up the ante as much as u can stand it.

I was just catching up my notebook and saw where we had a fake quad.....6166...imagine that...mirror to the last fake quad...1611...we had.

Get ready for it.....they will unleash it soon enough.

Question ...when was the last time we had a X00 to fall? SC did 900...i wonder if NC will flip that nine and do 600? What's the most likely one to hit. I've been under the bed these last few weeks. I'm crawling out though and I need to catch up.

I see some new names on the roster....Group Hug.Welcome one and all. Just wanted to let u know you have joined a family like no other....ain't no name for us....one just won't do.(Yes it will ...it's call CRAZY!)Crazy Just remember .....u came of your own free will and at ur own risk. You will have family members like u ain't NEVER seen before! Welcome.....welcome....welcome.Cheers

HEY BigAuburn....that 815 looks mighty familiar.....hope u nailed it to the WALL!!

Coolmoney.....that elusive pet of yours is looking like a ripe plum...I'm waiting on it myself. I want the zero to lead though. 017-071 ....i'm STILL looking for 371 to do something.

Anybody else see 352 doing anything soon....that number is giving me NIGHTMARES!

Good to see you got out from under the bed & posted today Cb!Big Grin...bet you got a crick in your neck....hope NCEL don't scare you so bad that you crawl back under there...don't worry, we'll protect you from the big bad NCEL Cb!Big Grin Angel

Well I listened to Kobra & Jordan & upped the ante today and look what fell...something I didn't expect...that was a joke when I posted maybe we ought to play it...next time I joke about a number be darned if I'm not going to play it...this game is really really something sometimes!

I have been playing 235 for awhile myself & 275 and also 107...heard someone in a store say they were keeping 235 in so I decided I would too...Crazy...& it's either Foxylady or Peppermintsugar that likes 107 so I remembered that too...sometimes numbers stick in my mind when somebody mentions them.

Good luck to you Cb!See Ya!

Bobcats's avatar - Lottery-037.jpg
                          Raleigh, NC
                          United States
                          Member #88794
                          March 23, 2010
                          200 Posts
                          Posted: May 1, 2010, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

Has any body notice this week payouts for midday has been under $100,000 this week. NCEL holding on to

those chips aren't they!!!!!!!!

North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #59855
                            March 29, 2008
                            31963 Posts
                            Posted: May 1, 2010, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Am I mad? HECK YEAH! BUT.....it is a chance I took and that is how gambling is.  Now the ole rule is when you see sum 11 or 7 they like to chase one another. I played sum 7 today and nothing.  We have 4 sum 11 back to back almost.  Now it's time to see if sum 7 will show up.  I am not going to get aggravated and throw my hands up bc I like to play the pick 3.  Does anyone remember when they pulled these shennanigans a couple of months ago ( with all these repeaters)?  If so can you tell me the dates or time frame it occurred bc I would like to go back and see what happened with the draws.  I think they are going to pull a whammy out soon whether it be in the p3 or the p4.  Good Luck to all.  I got to step out for awhile but will be back soon to see if anyone remembers when this last happened.

Are these the numbers you are referring to Elmozoe?  It might not be but I remember it was confusing with all of the 8's & 3's when these fell.

Mar 6, 2010 Evening 8 - 8 - 3

Mar 5, 2010 Daytime 8 - 1 - 3

Mar 5, 2010 Evening 3 - 2 - 8

Mar 4, 2010 Daytime 8 - 2 - 3

Mar 4, 2010 Evening 8 - 5 - 3

Mar 3, 2010 Daytime 2 - 5 - 5

Mar 3, 2010 Evening 3 - 8 - 8

Mar 2, 2010 Daytime 1 - 2 - 3

Mar 2, 2010 Evening 8 - 8 - 2

Mar 1, 2010 Daytime 6 - 4 - 9

Mar 1, 2010 Evening 6 - 2 - 9

United States
                              United States
                              Member #60097
                              April 5, 2008
                              3975 Posts
                              Posted: May 1, 2010, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Midday 902!  Congratulations to all winners!

KeystoneParty

Page 2 of 113