Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 5/1 - 5/31/2010

Topic closed. 1691 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Technics.

Page 5 of 113
PrintE-mailLink
Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
Earth, USA
United States
Member #80332
September 24, 2009
44181 Posts
Posted: May 2, 2010, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Joey I do a lot of studying past year's hits and the usual things a lot of others do including checking out Wpb's TTT & other things...but if you want to know the main thing I do click on the link below and read the response I gave to Hotshot4!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/213089

love the reply vergie, honest is always the best answer. LOL

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #59855
    March 29, 2008
    31939 Posts
    Posted: May 2, 2010, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

Vergie thanks for posting......where do you find this?

If you're speaking about the numbers that follow 243...well some of them I have saved from copying others posts from a long time ago but you can do a search on LP for in the pick3 threads yourself and find them sometimes too.

I'm pretty sure you can buy books that have that info in it too but I haven't found one that only has that type in it...just a few numbers in my books following numbers from about 3 to 6 or so and if they're different in different books then I get confused with them.

Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't.

Good luck tonight Sdc!See Ya!

North Carolina
      United States
      Member #59855
      March 29, 2008
      31939 Posts
      Posted: May 2, 2010, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

love the reply vergie, honest is always the best answer. LOL

Well I'm an open book anyway...always have been & if the truth is known a lot of others pick their numbers the same way because you & me and everyone else knows that none of us knows what the next number is going to be no matter how much studying or workouts we do...sometimes we just luck up!Big Grin

I do love workouts though and I love to look back on past years to see what info I might be able to find but I do think luck has a lot to do with it.

Earth, USA
        United States
        Member #80332
        September 24, 2009
        44181 Posts
        Posted: May 2, 2010, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

If you're speaking about the numbers that follow 243...well some of them I have saved from copying others posts from a long time ago but you can do a search on LP for in the pick3 threads yourself and find them sometimes too.

I'm pretty sure you can buy books that have that info in it too but I haven't found one that only has that type in it...just a few numbers in my books following numbers from about 3 to 6 or so and if they're different in different books then I get confused with them.

Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't.

Good luck tonight Sdc!See Ya!

in a few weeks i'll be able to tell you the exact followers for ncels game....lottolaughs has a system called "date mate project" that collects data on the followers and lets you see what numbers are favoring certain months, but you gotta manually collect and list all the dates all 1000 numbers have played so far. i'm up to 200 on 1000.......Thud

geeweezy's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
          Z-Town, NC
          United States
          Member #79756
          September 8, 2009
          14896 Posts
          Posted: May 2, 2010, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Miss Pick3...that list has been around for a long time on LP.

I only added the top 2 lines and the doubles to the list...it's a long list but it does seem to get a lot of hits!

Good luck tonight!See Ya!

hey vergie. good luck with the pick 3 tonight. i played 241 last night 5x exact. dang. but i thought about you on friday. i was at sweepstakes and had only been there about 10 minutes. it was early morning after i got off work.  i was playing vegas aces(my favorite) and got all 5 bonus straight across the middle. hit a blue screen for 1,000.00. i was so happy, but i was very calm about it. that was my first blue screen. kept playing and about an hour later got five bonuses on ms money man. 240.00. i was playing for .50. after that i got up and left. i was one happy camper. good luck to you and keep making the fat cat fatter.

North Carolina
            United States
            Member #59855
            March 29, 2008
            31939 Posts
            Posted: May 2, 2010, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

hey vergie. good luck with the pick 3 tonight. i played 241 last night 5x exact. dang. but i thought about you on friday. i was at sweepstakes and had only been there about 10 minutes. it was early morning after i got off work.  i was playing vegas aces(my favorite) and got all 5 bonus straight across the middle. hit a blue screen for 1,000.00. i was so happy, but i was very calm about it. that was my first blue screen. kept playing and about an hour later got five bonuses on ms money man. 240.00. i was playing for .50. after that i got up and left. i was one happy camper. good luck to you and keep making the fat cat fatter.

Well congrats to you Geeweezy!Drum...that is just fantastic!

I only got those vegas aces in a row that one time...sure would like to do it again.

Sorry you missed the p3 number but you more than made up for it with the sweepstakes!

My day is coming and I mean it...Big Grin Angel

North Carolina
              United States
              Member #59855
              March 29, 2008
              31939 Posts
              Posted: May 2, 2010, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

in a few weeks i'll be able to tell you the exact followers for ncels game....lottolaughs has a system called "date mate project" that collects data on the followers and lets you see what numbers are favoring certain months, but you gotta manually collect and list all the dates all 1000 numbers have played so far. i'm up to 200 on 1000.......Thud

Well if you can tell me the exact followers I will be tickled to death to see it.

I can't wait!...actually I think it might be in the book by Lottolaughs that I have too but it will take a long time to get that data together...that's why I have never done it...done a few numbers here and there but not many.

Good luck with the project & I hope it pays off really good for you!

Earth, USA
                United States
                Member #80332
                September 24, 2009
                44181 Posts
                Posted: May 2, 2010, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

Well if you can tell me the exact followers I will be tickled to death to see it.

I can't wait!...actually I think it might be in the book by Lottolaughs that I have too but it will take a long time to get that data together...that's why I have never done it...done a few numbers here and there but not many.

Good luck with the project & I hope it pays off really good for you!

yes its in her systems book....i have been putting it off for months and finally realized that i needed to see that data to have a better chance against our foe...i'm doing it for everyones benefit. if it were just me i'd say the heck with it but since everyones chances will be better i figured i'd go ahead and put the time in especially now that i'm in rehab. Approve

North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #59855
                  March 29, 2008
                  31939 Posts
                  Posted: May 2, 2010, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

yes its in her systems book....i have been putting it off for months and finally realized that i needed to see that data to have a better chance against our foe...i'm doing it for everyones benefit. if it were just me i'd say the heck with it but since everyones chances will be better i figured i'd go ahead and put the time in especially now that i'm in rehab. Approve

That's nice of you Technics!

Earth, USA
                    United States
                    Member #80332
                    September 24, 2009
                    44181 Posts
                    Posted: May 2, 2010, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

That's nice of you Technics!

OR you can just get my room ready and i'll show you how to bet HEAVY on those winning tickets..... Green laugh

United States
                      Member #1630
                      June 7, 2003
                      6011 Posts
                      Posted: May 2, 2010, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Thanks but it was just on my list...I didn't get it last night.

What happened to your lottery diet?Big Grin...with just 2 numbers maybe you're on a "semi-lottery diet"...Big Grin

Good luck!See Ya!

I am cutting back, the NCEL isn't gettting any more of my money until I hit BIG lol!!!!!Jester LaughGood luck today Vergie!!!Blue Angel

NBey6's avatar - xmas money.jpg
                        $$ Moneymaker $$

United States
                        Member #4290
                        April 9, 2004
                        16855 Posts
                        Posted: May 2, 2010, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

Way To Go! all the posters of 815, 902 & 243!!!

and/or

Congratsto all the players who hit the Slots!!!

MoneyMoney Yes Nod MoneyMoney

"I Am Realistic. I Expect Miracles."  - Dr. Wayne Dyer -

1:56, 4:05, 6:18, 8:35

Clover Thumbs Up 

jump1900's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
                          North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #48155
                          December 12, 2006
                          3277 Posts
                          Posted: May 2, 2010, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

I am cutting back, the NCEL isn't gettting any more of my money until I hit BIG lol!!!!!Jester LaughGood luck today Vergie!!!Blue Angel

222...999 will be a safe .50 bet if you're cutting back.

United States
                            Member #1630
                            June 7, 2003
                            6011 Posts
                            Posted: May 2, 2010, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

222...999 will be a safe .50 bet if you're cutting back.

Thank you jump1900, I used to play 999 but I dropped it, might have to pick it up again!!!!!! Good luck tonight!!!Blue Angel

jump1900's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
                              North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #48155
                              December 12, 2006
                              3277 Posts
                              Posted: May 2, 2010, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

this is the only list i keep up with

Triple's History List

1/19/08  EVE 000
                              3/23/07  EVE 111
                              5/6/08   EVE 111