Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Telepathic Channel

Topic closed. 45 replies. Last post 6 years ago by taxijohn.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
taxijohn's avatar - odometer444
Dutchess County, New York
United States
Member #8067
October 22, 2004
3239 Posts
Posted: May 24, 2010, 8:36 am - IP Logged

Did you have a funy feeling about this post?

Telepathy (from the Greek τηλε, tele meaning "distant" and π?θη, pathe meaning "affliction, experience"), is the ostensible transfer of information on thoughts or feelings between individuals by means other than the five senses . The term was coined in 1882 by the classical scholar Fredrick W.H. Myers, a founder of the Society for Psychical Reasearch, specifically to replace the earlier expression thought-transference. A person who is able to make use of telepathy is said to be able to read the thoughts and stored information in the brain of others. Telepathy, along with Psychokinesis, forms the main branches of parapsychological research, and many studies seeking to detect, understand, and utilize telepathy have been done within the field. Among the reasons the concept has not been accepted by the scientific community is that there is no accepted mechanism by which telepathy can work. As well, there is no definition which unambiguously distinguishes it from a number of other related concepts such as clairvoyance.

GOD is great, beer is good and people are crazy! Crazy

"I don't look for the numbers, the numbers look for and sometimes find me..."

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34081 Posts
    Posted: May 24, 2010, 10:09 am - IP Logged

Yes, this did catch my eye, I wanted to see what was said. But numbers, has a lot to do with what we think or feel. look up a number in a dream book, and you will have a number for it. Think of a person place or thing. look up a number and there you have it. That's why alot of people like to look at the dream books because they are right on the money, those dream books. But we have so many  dream-books. A person can think of a number and it will come out. Some people are good working out numbers. Some people can dream of a number. And some people just have a gift to give numbers. Just because they have the gift, it doesn't mean that they will win everytime. But they have a gift to give others numbers.  Ok, just wanted to add my input. Good luck!Wink I never knew this untill I joined to lotterypost.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34081 Posts
      Posted: May 24, 2010, 10:13 am - IP Logged

Incidently there is a number for everything on this earth.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
        Member #8067
        October 22, 2004
        3239 Posts
        Posted: May 24, 2010, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

These I took recently while on the road, let's check all states next few days...   took this on 91 north in Ct. yesterday...   Hey, this looks nice  or this? One more....  Good luck, watch these < all states....

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34081 Posts
          Posted: May 24, 2010, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Just as good as any number,but could be a winners for some folks!! Good luck  Lottery Post members!.

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
            LAS VEGAS
            United States
            Member #47729
            November 22, 2006
            4492 Posts
            Posted: May 27, 2010, 4:17 am - IP Logged

Taxi, et al-

Comprehensive definition of telepathy phenomona. Now for those inclined to see practical examples check out: "BEYOND COINCIDENCE" by reknowned psychic Alex Tanous PhD. For those inclined to this kind of investigation Alex demonstrates a number of 'how to' Psychokinesis.

Quick Question:  has anybody had hand's on experimenting with *Remote viewing???

*Remote Viewing is the ability to cast your mind to a location distant from your body and see with your mind what is there, even if it is hidden. You can see in "real" time or also in the past or in the future. This skill can be enhanced with consistent practice

No less then both the CIA & KGB had their respective experts at it >>>>

We are all much more then we allow ourselves to be (K. Gibran) .....how little we actually know?

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

United States
              Member #8067
              October 22, 2004
              3239 Posts
              Posted: May 27, 2010, 7:18 am - IP Logged

I can barely figure out our remote control let alone remote veiwing, But, the other morning I woke up with 1113 in my mind, I posted it, and about 5 days later it comes out straight in MA. Seeing or thinking about  4 digit number and it comes out maybe boxed has it's limited impression, but to "see" a pick 4 number straight, especially one with 3 of the same digits, I think is sort of impressive.

The problem is that in todays society, if you bring this up in normla conversaion amongst your piers, well, they kind of look at you funny. I think Telepathy exists. I nearly drowned when Iwas about 7 and since then,I can do the ole, "oh, my dads going to call", and 5 minutes later he calls, or I'll think of a customer I have not heard of in a while, and they will call.

LAS VEGAS
                United States
                Member #47729
                November 22, 2006
                4492 Posts
                Posted: May 28, 2010, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

An encouraging note from a Magical quill of Wolfgang Amedeus Mozart

Mozart once challenged his friend Haydn to play a harpsichord piece he'd written. Haydn tried, but stopped partway through when the musical score called for him to play a note in the middle of the keyboard even though his right hand was fully occupied at the high end and his left hand at the low end. "Nobody can play this," protested Haydn. "I can," said Mozart, who proceeded to perform the piece flawlessly, dipping down to play the problematic note  with his nose.

Sun SmileyEddessaKnight 

LAS VEGAS
                  United States
                  Member #47729
                  November 22, 2006
                  4492 Posts
                  Posted: May 30, 2010, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

Consider Consciousness: Mind Over Matter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud1id81apiQ&feature=player_embedded#

May Fortuna Smile

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

United States
                    Member #8067
                    October 22, 2004
                    3239 Posts
                    Posted: June 9, 2010, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

Let's see if any of these numbers come out boxed, or even more impressive, straight, anywhere in the US for the next 10 days. Today is June 9th, 2010, NY time 8:00 PM

hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                      Nebraska
                      United States
                      Member #72306
                      March 15, 2009
                      289 Posts
                      Posted: June 9, 2010, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

Did you have a funy feeling about this post?

Telepathy (from the Greek τηλε, tele meaning "distant" and π?θη, pathe meaning "affliction, experience"), is the ostensible transfer of information on thoughts or feelings between individuals by means other than the five senses . The term was coined in 1882 by the classical scholar Fredrick W.H. Myers, a founder of the Society for Psychical Reasearch, specifically to replace the earlier expression thought-transference. A person who is able to make use of telepathy is said to be able to read the thoughts and stored information in the brain of others. Telepathy, along with Psychokinesis, forms the main branches of parapsychological research, and many studies seeking to detect, understand, and utilize telepathy have been done within the field. Among the reasons the concept has not been accepted by the scientific community is that there is no accepted mechanism by which telepathy can work. As well, there is no definition which unambiguously distinguishes it from a number of other related concepts such as clairvoyance.

taxijohn hi :)

I've had quite a few telpathic events in my life , especially when I was younger . As a very young child I was electrocuted ( my whole arm turned black ) so maybe that started it ? I dont know .

ok lemme try this now LOL

As I read this topic and your name I pictured a man wearing a denim color blue shirt with button-down pockets ( a pen in the left pocket ? ), the shirt had texture like denim or like heavy cotton ? . I could not see anything else except the shirt , hmmm did you wear a blue shirt today LOL !

looking forward to your answwer        :)

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34081 Posts
                        Posted: June 9, 2010, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

LOL!! You know you are on the Money!! well guess What I can't find my Glasses?? My grand-twins are over and the got a hold to them. You know I was thinking about you the other day.  I haven't seen you here in  ages. Now can you give me a hint?? I am serious, all jokes aside, nice to see you here. Ok, let me know. I can't get private messages right now my box is full. if you don't want to say here, give me a email. Thanks in advance!!Wink

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34081 Posts
                          Posted: June 9, 2010, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

taxijohn hi :)

I've had quite a few telpathic events in my life , especially when I was younger . As a very young child I was electrocuted ( my whole arm turned black ) so maybe that started it ? I dont know .

ok lemme try this now LOL

As I read this topic and your name I pictured a man wearing a denim color blue shirt with button-down pockets ( a pen in the left pocket ? ), the shirt had texture like denim or like heavy cotton ? . I could not see anything else except the shirt , hmmm did you wear a blue shirt today LOL !

looking forward to your answwer        :)

Sorry I forgot to check the box.   I hope all is well with you!

Wow you sure got offline quick!

hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                            Nebraska
                            United States
                            Member #72306
                            March 15, 2009
                            289 Posts
                            Posted: June 9, 2010, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

hey there marcie :)   hope you R doin good ,  first thing popped into my head was to tell you look under or around the sofa , if they arent there then think of 3 numbers from 1 to 9 and post them here , i have a good book that helps in locating lost objects . Good luck !

I intend to win a multi-million dollar lottery jackpot in the very near future

Wink

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34081 Posts
                              Posted: June 9, 2010, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

hey there marcie :)   hope you R doin good ,  first thing popped into my head was to tell you look under or around the sofa , if they arent there then think of 3 numbers from 1 to 9 and post them here , i have a good book that helps in locating lost objects . Good luck !

I am so glad you came back, really??  I took  all the pillows off the couch, but I think I need to check down in the couch. you know what you were right, because that is where I had one pr. of my Glasses. on top of the pillows. I will check again. I will let you know the results. because that was the  last place it was.  I will be back in a little while. Thanks!! here is the number 352 play it for yourself. I hope it comes for you. keep it in when ever you think about it. My computer was down for a bit, but it is up and running I am so glad.